KR Industries

By _SarahK__

Selena is a twenty-three year old girl living in New York with her best friend James. The two have been best... More

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 39~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 43~
~Chapter 45~
~Chapter 47~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 53~
~Chapter 55~
~Chapter 58~
~Chapter 59~
~Chapter 61~
~Chapter 63~
~Chapter 65~
~Chapter 67~
~Chapter 69~
~Epilogue Part 2~
~Authors Notes~

~Chapter 49~

38 2 3
By _SarahK__

he rest of the day had gone well. Killian had come back upstairs after Adriana left and the three of us had stayed cuddled up together in his bed for an extra two hours just talking.

Lily being between us, her and Killian pouting at each other here and there when she refused to move so he could hold me.

After we relaxed a bit, we were called downstairs by Helen- who startled us -and made us a lovely breakfast.

We all ate together at the table, Lily being the to maintain the conversation.

As of right now we're currently at a gas station. Lily and I are in the car waiting for Killian to return from paying for gas.

After breakfast he told me to get ready, not telling me for what but insisted I just go with it.

After I had gotten myself ready I dressed Lily and did her hair, she loved the two little braided pigtails I did and kept bragging to Killian how mine are better than his.

I see Killian walking out of the gas station and over to the pump. I look back when I see a shadow, turning out to be a girl biting her bottom lip as she walks towards Killian. I silently chuckle and watch.

"Hi" Her voice sounds. The windows are down, making it so we are able to hear.

"Hello." He greets back.

"I'm Serena." She smiles as she bites her lower lip.

"I'm Killian." He nods with a small smile.

"I like your car." She smiles.

"Oh, thank you." He nods. I chuckle to myself and shake my head.

"I'd love to go for a ride in it." She says and I chuckle again. He chuckles slightly.

"I bet." He smiles.

"You up for it?" She asks.

"Oh um I don't know." He shrugs.

Does he not know she's trying to flirt with him oh my god.

"Just one ride? You and me?" She asks.

"Sure." He nods.

"Let me just drop off my daughter and my girlfriend." He says, his tone full of sarcasm.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know." She shyly says.

"It's fine love. Have a good day." He dismisses her.

A few more minutes and he's back in the driver's seat.

"I have to drop you guys off." He smirks.

"As you should. Wouldn't want to make her look like a fool." I smile.

"Of course you must respond with sarcasm." He chuckles.

"Where are we going?" I ask, changing the subject.

"Well Lily has been talking about monkeys, so I figured we'd go to the zoo." He smiles as we leave the gas station.

"We going to da zoo daddy?!" She squeals.

"Yes princess." He chuckles.

"Are dere- dere monkeys?" She asks, excitement in her voice.

"Lots of them." He answers and she cheers.

The drive to the zoo was a bit long but nothing to dread about. Killian played Lily's favorite song at the moment.

"Boom Clap" by Charlie XCX. He would groan every time she would ask him to replay it.

We heard it about six times in a row, me giggling the entire time as Killian would let out sighs in annoyance.

On the fifth time she asked him to play it again he had said no, causing her to frown.

I frowned also at the sight of seeing her upset. I had put my hand on Killian's leg, which caused him to look over at me.

I batted my eyelashes and asked him innocently to play it again for her. He stared at me but groaned to himself as he gave in and played it again.

He didn't let me remove my hand from his leg, and when I did he captured my hand in his and intertwined our fingers, resting them on the center console.

Occasionally lifting our hands and kissing my knuckles. At one point he was kissing my fingers and made me shriek when he bit down on one pretty hard.

Lily then squealed when she saw the zoo in sight. After parking and walking towards the entrance I tried to pay for us but Killian just laughed in my face.

"Can I go see da monkeys daddy?" Lily smiles as we enter the park.

"Princess there's a lot of animals to see here. You have lions, tigers, and bears... oh my." Killian says cheekily.

"Daddy that not funny." Lily shakes her head, making me laugh.

"Fine. I'm not sharing my cotton candy with you." He sticks his tongue out at her and she does the same.

"How come I no have a pack-pack like dat one?" Lily questions and we look to see her pointing at a little boy who has a minion backpack with a leash on it that I am assuming his mom is holding.

"Because you're not a dog." Killian answers.

"He is not a dog too." Lily responds.

"He might as well be one since his mummy has him on a god damn leash like some kind of fucking animal."

"Killian!" I scold.

"Sorry I didn't mean to use bad words. But that angers me. You don't put your child on a leash. That's just wrong." He frowns.

We spent about ten minutes walking towards the Monkey exhibit. Skipping all the other animals since Lily really wanted to see the monkeys first.

When we enter she lets go of Killian's hand and runs straight towards the window straight ahead.

"I wanted to hold your hand anyways." He smiled and intertwined our hands.

I shyly smile and cuddle into him, causing our hands to break. He uses that arm and wraps it around my waist, pulling me closer to him as we walk towards Lily.

I feel his eyes on me so I look up at him, to find him smiling down at me. I stand on my toes slightly and place a small kiss to his lips causing him to smile.

"Look daddy, that one looks like you!" Lily giggles as we approach her.

"What? No way." He says appalled.

"Yes it does." She giggles as she keeps her hands and nose on the glass.

"Lily, don't put your face on the glass, it's dirty." He frowns and gently pulls her back slightly so her nose is no longer against it.

"I need to have a wee, is that fine babe?" He asks me.

"You don't need to ask." I chuckle.

"I'll be right back." He says and I nod.

My face is turned and I smile when I feel his lips on mine. He pulls away and smiles at me and gives me one last peck before walking away.

Lily and I walk further into the exhibit, now moved onto the gorilla's.

She would squeal slightly in excitement each time more would come into view. I pull my phone out and see I have a message from Killian.

My eyebrows furrow but I smile when I see this was sent earlier when he sent me the picture we took.

We had just gotten into the park and Killian bought Lily this little headband with a red bow that lights up.

I made a kissy face as Killian stuck his tongue out and Lily simply smiling.

I didn't think he would send it to me but the fact that he did makes me smile and a small blush creep on my cheeks.

"Excuse me" A voice sounds.

I look to my right to see a guy with black hair and green eyes.

"Hi." I smile slightly. As I lock my phone and place it back in my back pocket.

"I don't mean to bother you but I just wanted to let you know I think you're very beautiful." He smiles. My eyebrows raise and I chuckle.

"Oh um, okay." I nod.

"Thank you." I nod again.

"Are you here alone?" He asks.

"No." I shake my head.

"Well besides your daughter." He smiles and waves to Lily who scoots closer to my leg.

"No sh-" I begin but am cut off.

"It must be hard right?" He asks.

"What?" I ask dumbfounded.

"A beautiful, young woman as yourself being a single mom and all." He answers.

"She's not." His voice sounds as I feel his arm wrap around my waist.

Lily then moves from my leg and moves to stand between Killian and I.

The guy just nods and turns around to walk away without another word.

"He not nice." Lily scowls as the guy as he walks away.

"Can't leave you alone anymore can I?" He says in amusement.

"Yes you can." I nod with a chuckle.

"Clearly not. I wouldn't want to get in trouble for kicking a lad's ass for hitting on you." He smirks.

"None of that matters though." I respond.

"Why?" He asks.

"Because I like you." I smile.

He smiles and holds my waist with both of his hands.

"I happen to like you too baby." He chuckles and leans down and places a soft kiss on my lips.

"Ew!" Lily says and we both laugh as we pull away. Lily scrunching her nose up.

┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈

|End|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115 44 6
Riele Anderson is a twenty Five years old single mom who lives in Chicago. She left her family who didn't show her support during hard times. After s...
5.5K 101 9
Life couldn't really get much better than this. Here you were at some big-wigs house, networking with the sorts of people you never thought you'd mee...
14.9K 603 34
Selena, age 22 years old, is coming back from college and to her family and friends after four years of being away. She had to break up with her boyf...
613K 8.9K 23
[18+ WARNING] Agegap Smut included DESCRIPTION ----------------------------- Selena Rodriguez 18 year old teen, enjoying her dance life. Suddenly ev...