KR Industries

Por _SarahK__

Selena is a twenty-three year old girl living in New York with her best friend James. The two have been best... Más

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 39~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 45~
~Chapter 47~
~Chapter 49~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 53~
~Chapter 55~
~Chapter 58~
~Chapter 59~
~Chapter 61~
~Chapter 63~
~Chapter 65~
~Chapter 67~
~Chapter 69~
~Epilogue Part 2~
~Authors Notes~

~Chapter 43~

42 2 1
Por _SarahK__

After I got Killian's text I just turned my phone off and shoved it into my purse. I didn't bother looking out the window at all to see if he was beside me or something.

Instead I just stayed put and continued to laugh at Leo's singing. After that, it only took us about ten minutes to get back to my apartment building.

I thanked him for the ride, and for paying though I could have payed for myself. He laughed and told me not to worry about it and we made plans to hang out again some time next week. Entering my building I go to the elevator and up to my floor.

Entering my apartment it's pure silence, meaning James isn't home from where ever he is.

I set my purse down on the couch and take my phone out and turn it back on. I walk into my bedroom and take my boots off and change my shirt.

I take off my socks and grab a pair of new ones. Walking out of my room and into the living room I plop down on the couch and play on my phone a bit. I open up my messages and read the three texts from Killian.

Killian: So you are ignoring me then?

Killian: You could have just told me you had plans.

Killian: I'll see you tomorrow if you still want to come to my office for lunch. Unless you have plans as well.

I let out a sigh out of frustration.

Selena: Not a good feeling waiting up for someone only to have them be with someone else is it?

Within two minutes I get a response.

Killian: So this is about Adriana.

Selena: No. It's about you getting frustrated with me since I can't see that "you're trying" when your actions say otherwise.

Killian: What do you mean Selena, what did I do to make you think otherwise.

Selena: Leaving me for someone else. Then getting upset with me for leaving. Then giving me an attitude for hanging out with a friend.

Killian: Leo's not your friend, you don't know a thing about him.

Selena: I'm not going to bicker with you Killian. If you're mad then fine, be mad.

Killian: Selena I'm trying to talk this out but you don't give me a full explanation. Is it hard to just say that me sitting with Adriana bothered you so much?

Selena: You know what Killian. It did bother me. You ditching me for over an hour to sit with another girl bothered me. Especially since the entire day you introduce me as your girlfriend but the second a hot ass girl asks it's "No. She works for Ace. He should be here soon." Do you know how fucking stupid I felt? Then you have the audacity to leave me with your parents and sister without even giving me a single glance. Then cozy up to your friend as she feeds you while I'm less than three tables away from you. If that's you trying, then this is going nowhere.

I waited for a response and even though I didn't get what, I felt good for telling him that. If he thinks I'm going to be one of those girls that'll forgive him easily because of his looks or who he is, he has it all wrong.

I know self respect and my dad and brother raised to never degrade myself and that every good woman with a kind heart deserves to be treated well.

"I'm home! And I brought buffalo fries!" James's voice says as the front door closes.

"Living room!" I call back.

Within seconds he's dancing his way towards the couch beside me and sits down.

"Here you are." He smiles and hands me my own take out of the food.

Thanking him after he gives me a fork we begin to eat together and talk.

"So what'd you do today?" He asks.

"Hung out with a guy named Leo." I answer.

"Who's that?" He asks, confused.

"I met him when I went to Killian's place." I answer.

"Speaking of hot stuff, whatever happened when he came over? I came home expecting makeup sex but you were asleep." He laughs.

"I'm not gonna kiss his ass." I shake my head.

"What happened?" He asks.

Sighing I finish chewing then begin to tell him.

"So to summarize it. We went to his sister's party at his parents house. He introduces me to his family and parents as his girlfriend-"

"WHAT!" He squeals.

"Shut the fuck up and let me finish." I giggle.

"Fuck okay." He nods eagerly.

"So after that we sat with his parents and sister and two of her friends at the table. Some girl shows up- let me just say she's beyond gorgeous you would easily go straight for her." I chuckle.

Doubt it." James huffs.

"No seriously, I would probably go lesbian. She's ridiculously hot. Like it isn't fair she shouldn't be real." I say and we both laugh.

"Finish the story!" He snaps and I laugh.

"Right, so everyone stands up to hug her as she went around the table and when Killian got up he gestured for me to stand up. Her names Adriana and after I introduced myself she was gonna ask if I was Killian's girlfriend, but he interrupted her before she even fully said the word 'girl' and said "No. She works for Ace. He should be here soon." And that felt like a slap in the face. Only because prior to her, that's what he introduced me as his girlfriend to his family." I frown.

"I'll kick his fucking ass." James scowls.

"So after he said that she apologized for assuming and then he asked if some little girl was with her and she said yes and so he told me he would be right back. He legit left me sitting at the table with his parents for a little over an hour. And she was all feeding him food and they were all cozied up beside each other with his stupid arm around her perfectly curved waist. So after that hour and fifteen minutes I decided I wanted to come home. Since he was being a douche and clearly occupied with another girl. So I left. And he didn't try texting or calling me till almost another hour after I left." I finish.

"So he stayed at that table for two hours?" James asks and I nod.

"What a little bitch! I should shave his fucking head for that!" He snaps.

"It's whatever." I shrug.

"Whatever my ass! I'm pretty sure if you pulled something like that he would go livid on your ass! Don't give into him so easily please. He's hot as fuck but uh-uh that's not okay." He shakes his head.

"I'm gonna go by his office tomorrow during my lunch hour to talk to him. But he doesn't know I'm going cause I haven't told him." I answer.

"If you do go it shows you're the better person. Because he fucked up in this situation." He says and I nod in agreement and we continue to eat while changing the conversation.

┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Selena, feel free to go now." Ace says as he passes by my door.

I furrow my eyebrows and look at the clock. Shit is it really one already? I've been stuck doing paperwork all morning.

Responding to emails and booking Ace for certain business events that would benefit him. Sighing, I close my laptop and stand up from my desk.

Grabbing my cell phone and purse I make my way out of my office, closing and locking the door. I put the key in my purse and headed towards the elevator.

On the way down I shifted my weight from one hip to the other over and over. I'm a bit nervous to go see Killian.

This may or may not be a good idea, but he said he wanted to talk so that's what I'm going for.

I look down at my outfit, hoping I look decent. I woke up late this morning since James and I stayed up late talking and watching movies.

So this morning I managed to do my everyday makeup. My hair was a hassle so I decided to just comb through my natural waves.

I wore a pair of light skinny jeans with holes in the thigh, a black spaghetti strap with a light tan sweater and my white Adidas.

Reaching outside I make it to my car and quickly get inside and get on the road, hoping to avoid traffic. But in California.. good luck.

It was about a twenty minute drive to KR Industries. I parked about a block down which wasn't too bad.

Walking on the sidewalk trying to avoid bumping into anyone on the crowded pavement I make it to his building. Greeted by the doorman as I walk in.

I see the usual blond receptionist as I reach the front desk.

"Good afternoon Caroline." I greet. She looks up and smiles.

"Ms. King." She nods.

"Go right on up." She nods and gestures towards the elevator only Killian can use.

I thank her as I make way towards the elevator and press the button. It takes a few seconds to come down and I hope Killian isn't inside of it.

The doors open and I sigh in relief when it's empty. Stepping inside I press the highest floor number and as the doors close, I'm met with my reflection.

I frown at the sight of myself. Feeling as if I don't look decent enough. I run my hands through my hair and sigh, deciding not to care.

When it stops on its floor I get a few glances coming out of this elevator. I walk down the corridor to the two black double doors straight ahead.

"Heading to Mr. De Luca's office?" A male voice asks beside me.

I look to my left to see the familiar face.

"Lucas." I smile.

"How are you love?" He asks as we walk side by side.

"Fine thanks. Yourself?" I ask.

"Same. Killian's making me rush my ass here to drop off one damn file for some stupid ass meeting." He groans and I laugh.

"Is he expecting you?" He asks.

"No, um sort of? I told him I would come but then we had a small argument so he thinks I decided I wasn't going to." I answer, hoping that made sense.

"And here you are." He chuckles and I join him. We reach the double doors and he knocks.

"Who is it?" Killian's voice calls out.

"The one and only." Lucas says loudly.

"When you're about to head out can you tell him I'm here in the hallway?" I ask.

"Nonsense love. I have a better idea." He smiles.

I furrow my eyebrows and he hands me the file in his hands. The doors slide open and Lucas pushes me inside, luckily I didn't trip on my own two feet.

"She has your file. I'm busy, I'll talk to you later!" Lucas says and turns on his heel and walks back down the hallway.

My eyes widened, afraid to turn my attention from the doors over to Killian. I shift on my feet and turn around.

My stunned expression fell once I saw Killian sitting in his chair with Adriana casually sitting on his desk beside him.

┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈

|End|

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.4M 65.6K 83
Selena is a twenty one year old girl living in the big apple with her best friend Chris. Both of them working for a company in the city of New York...
11.8K 392 26
Spoiled and terribly new to NYC, Selena Gomez lands a PA position for CEO, Zayn Malik. Will she be able to balance work and play when his eyes become...
131K 2.7K 44
Behind Closed Doors in secret; away from observers, reporters, or intruders, usually in a closed room. That's Y/n and Selena's Relationship, hidden f...
28K 470 32
He needs an assistant She needs a boss and a job He can be rude But sweet She is doesn't put up with his crap And he likes that