KR Industries

By _SarahK__

Selena is a twenty-three year old girl living in New York with her best friend James. The two have been best... More

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 39~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 43~
~Chapter 45~
~Chapter 47~
~Chapter 49~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 53~
~Chapter 55~
~Chapter 58~
~Chapter 59~
~Chapter 61~
~Chapter 63~
~Chapter 65~
~Chapter 67~
~Chapter 69~
~Epilogue Part 2~
~Authors Notes~

~Chapter 37~

66 4 11
By _SarahK__

I feel my shoulder shake, but I don't bother moving. A muffled voice echoing but I'm still half asleep to make out the words.

"Baby" The voice says.

My eyes still closed. I shift in my place to feel my shoulder shake again.

"No." I mumble out as I get comfortable.

If Killian really thinks I'm waking up right now he has me so fucked up because I bet it's earlier than any normal person would be up at.

"Selena come on." He chuckles.

"No." I repeat and cover my face with the duvet.

"It's twelve." He chuckles again.

"Shut up no it's not." I respond.

"Check the time, love." He laughs.

Twelve? Really? I open one eye and peek at the clock on the nightstand. Holy shit it's twelve thirteen. How am I still so tired? I let out a long groan and Killian chuckles as he pulls me into him.

"We stayed up talking and went to bed at around three in the morning." He says against my ear before giving my cheek a kiss.

"And we have to get ready because my mum called me saying my family arrived earlier so most people are there already." He adds.

"I don't wanna go, I'm sleepy." I mutter.

"Well considering I actually want my mum to meet you, you don't have a choice babe. Up, let's go." He says and I groan and scoot further into him.

"Just stay here and lay with me for a little longer." I say lowly.

He sighs and I smile. Hoping I won. But my thoughts were answered when he quickly rises from the bed, pulling the duvet off of me and grabbing a hold of my legs. I squeal but he just laughs as he pulls me up and over his shoulder.

"Killian seriously put me down!" I whine and start pinching his butt that's in my face.

"No, you need to wake up." He chuckles.

"I am!" I laugh and he sighs and drops me onto the floor. Luckily there were those pillows on the ground but he just dropped me.

"Okay cool thanks for being concerned about me possibly being able to crack my skull open." I say sarcastically and stand up.

Walking over to the side of the bed I slept on and picked up his sweatpants he let me wear and my bra. After putting them on I help him make his bed.

"Are you still nervous?" He asks as we finish the bed.

"I mean I wasn't thinking about it but I am now thanks." I groan.

He smiles and walks over to my side and wraps his hands around my waist.

"Come on, let's get ready." He smiles and pecks my nose.

┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈

As we sit in the car I can't help but feel completely anxious. Killian is dressed in all black, including black sunglasses.

The outfit he bought me is a white two piece, the skirt is knee length and is very form fitting. The top is somewhat of a crop top. He even got this cute trench like coat to go with it. I fell in love with it the moment I tried it on and it fit perfectly.

My hair didn't want to cooperate with me so I just kept it straight. And for my makeup I went with a natural look so it wouldn't contrast too much with my dress.

Killian is wearing, literally, all black and it looks so good on him.

"Why even wear a shirt?" I ask him.

"What?" He asks, chuckling as he keeps his eyes focused on the road.

"Your shirt is unbuttoned half way you might as well just leave it open." I chuckle.

"If you want me to take my shirt off all you have to do is ask." He smirks and I playfully roll my eyes.

As we make our way to his parents house he holds my hand as he drives. Randomly picking our hands up and kissing my knuckles as he usually does. It's something I've grown used to and I love the way he does it so casually.

"Stop." He chuckles randomly.

"Stop what?" I ask.

"You're squeezing the shit out of my hand love." He chuckles and I frown. I wasn't even aware I was that nervous.

"You don't need to be worried about this. She's gonna love you." He says as he kisses my knuckles again.

As I was about to speak I noticed the car coming to a stop and I widened my eyes when I realized we'd parked.

Looking out the window I take in the lovely hose in front of me. More like a small mansion but still way too big to be considered just a house. My door opens and I didn't even notice Killian leave the driver's seat.

"Come on." He says after seconds pass by and I don't get out.

"I don't think I can do this." I mumble and shake my head.

He rolls his eyes and leans down, grabbing my arm and gently pulling me out of the car. He closes the door for me and then fans both of my hands in his.

"I'm here. It's just my parents and sister. No worries love." He says and I nod hesitantly. He smiles and leans down, placing a small kiss to my lips.

When he pulls away I sigh and nod indicating I'm ready. He smiles at me once more and lets go of one hand and intertwines our other hands together and leads me towards the door.

He walks in casually and after closing the door behind me he continues to lead the way. We said hello to a few people who had called him over as we made our way through the beautiful home.

Each time I got nervous, thinking maybe one of the women we met was his mom but he said he would give me a heads up on who his mom is.

"Okay see the woman with the blonde hair and white dress?" He asks lowly to me as we reach the backyard. I look around slightly to see a few women in white dresses, but only one with blonde hair.

"With the black heels?" I ask.

"Yeah." He nods.

"That's my mum." He smiles. I gulp and he chuckles, his hand reaching mine and bringing it to his lips and kisses my knuckles.

"I'm ner-"

"Don't be." He chuckles again.

"Son." A voice startles me and I jump slightly. Killian chuckles and I smile in embarrassment when his dad appears.

"Hey dad." Killian greets with a small hug.

"Selena." He smiles at me.

"Mr. De Luca." I greet shyly.

Remember love, feel free to call me Marcus." He smiles. I nod and he smiles once more.

"So, does she work for you now?" He asks Killian.

"No dad, she's still Ace's assistant." Killian answers.

"So she's your date I assume?" He smirks, his smirk being nearly identical to Killian.

"That's correct." Killian smirks back and wraps an arm around my waist.

"Has Lilian met her?" He asks Killian.

"Was on our way to now." Killian smiles.

"Lovely. Come." He smiles at us and turns around and begins to walk.

Killian keeps his hand on the small of my back as we follow his dad. I feel my nerves rise again but Killian then moves his hand around my waist and gives me a reassuring squeeze.

I smile at him shyly and he kisses my temple. We reach the group of women but as we do a few of them leave and walk towards other people. Leaving her alone with a girl. Her hair is a blonde, ginger kind of color. And when she turns around and looks to her left it's obvious who she is.

"Your sister?" I ask Killian in a whisper.

"Yes." He answers with a small smile.

"Lilian, Kylie." Killian's dad calls and they look up at us. A lump rising in my throat for a reason I don't even know.

Killian's assured me not to be nervous but I can't help but feel nothing but. What if they don't like me. Or think I'm not pretty or good enough. What if I'm not dressed up enough. Or my hair is out of place or my makeup is off.

I'm over thinking this way too much. But I like Killian, a lot. I've grown feelings for him that I don't want to admit up to just yet.

"There you are." His mom smiles and kisses her husband. I smile at the sight and scoot closer to Killian, he notices and smiles down at me.

"And my handsome son." She coos and Killian removes his hand from my waist and gives his mom a hug. When he pulls away he gives his sister a hug and then returns to my side.

"Mum, this is Selena." Killian introduces me and I shyly smile.

"My girlfriend." He adds.

┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈

|End|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 134 9
Life couldn't really get much better than this. Here you were at some big-wigs house, networking with the sorts of people you never thought you'd mee...
89.9K 3.3K 44
Selena is 16 years old and she lives in a small town in Texas. She gets abused by her dad daily. It all began when Selena was 11. Her mom and her was...
12.2K 394 26
Spoiled and terribly new to NYC, Selena Gomez lands a PA position for CEO, Zayn Malik. Will she be able to balance work and play when his eyes become...
2.4M 65.7K 83
Selena is a twenty one year old girl living in the big apple with her best friend Chris. Both of them working for a company in the city of New York...