KR Industries

_SarahK__

Selena is a twenty-three year old girl living in New York with her best friend James. The two have been best... Еще

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 39~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 43~
~Chapter 45~
~Chapter 47~
~Chapter 49~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 53~
~Chapter 55~
~Chapter 58~
~Chapter 59~
~Chapter 61~
~Chapter 63~
~Chapter 65~
~Chapter 67~
~Chapter 69~
~Epilogue Part 2~
~Authors Notes~

~Chapter 27~

71 5 8
_SarahK__

"Please. Just trust that I am trying for you" He says quietly.

"Bitch you better. I wish I had a man as fine as that asking for my trust, the fuck." James buds in.

"Shut up." Jade giggles.

"Selena?" Killian calls at me.

"Okay." I nod simply.

"Why do I feel like you're lying to me?" He says quietly.

"I don't know." I shrug.

"I'm trying, just please keep that in mind." He says. I nod and he gives me a small half smile.

"Come to my office for lunch tomorrow?" He asks, smiling.

"My lunch break is only an hour. It takes me like fifteen minutes just to get to your building." I answer.

"I'll talk to Ace, don't worry about that." He chuckles.

"Okay." I nod.

"Yeah?" He smiles.

"Yeah." I nod smiling.

"I'll see you tomorrow then." He says lowly and kisses my forehead before walking pass me out the door.

I smile and close the door and lock it.

"He's into you." Jade smiles.

"You lucky bitch." James pouts.

"Stop being such a drama queen." Jade laughs as she playfully swats his arm.

"Well shit it's true. The things I would do to him just to hear him ask me to trust him." James winks.

"Ew shut up oh my god." Jade laughs and we join her.

"Alright you go change," he points at me, "and we'll set up movies and we can order pizza and just be lazy since this hoe is leaving tomorrow." He adds and nudges Jade.

☀️next morning☀️

"Promise you'll call a lot." I frown.

"Of course. I should be done with this project soon and hopefully have a few months off to go home." Jade answers.

"I really wish you didn't have to go." I frown as I hug her.

"I know. I'll miss you Sel." She says and hugs me tighter. I sniffle slightly and she pulls away.

"Don't, please. Cause then I will and it'll make it even harder." She shakes her head.

"You're not just my sister Jade, you're my girl best friend. And I have to go months without seeing you. It's hard." I frown.

Her thumb comes up and wipes a tear away.

"I know. I'm sorry." She frowns as she wipes away one of her tears.

"No, don't be sorry. You're living the dream you've always wanted. I just wish you had more time." I sigh.

"I will, I promise. I'll be back again before you know it." She miles slightly.

The sound of a woman throughout the speaker announces her flight is boarding.

Jade frowns and engulfs me in another hug. Hugging her back I let a few tears fall. We hug for about three minutes until we pull away.

"I'll be back soon." She says with a small smile. I nod in response and walk her to the entrance of the terminal.

"Be careful. If you have sex use a damn condom or get on the pill, you are too young to get pregnant." She chuckles.

"Call mom at least once a week okay? And me." She smiles.

"I will." I chuckle nodding.

"Love you." She smiles.

"I love you too." I smile back. We hug one more time before she grabs her luggage and heads through the terminal doors with one last wave.

After waving back I turn on my heel to head on out. Walking out of the airport I find my car in the parking lot and hop inside. The sound of my phone ringing stops me from turning on the car.

"Hello." I say as I grab it.

"Hi love." His voice sounds.

"Hi." I smile shyly.

"Did you drop her off?" He asks.

"Yeah, just got in my car." I answer.

"You okay?" He asks.

"Yeah I'll be fine." I answer.

"Are you sure love?" He asks.

"Yes I promise." I chuckle.

"What time did you want me to be there?" I ask.

"By twelve." He answers. I look at the time on the radio that reads eleven fifteen.

"Okay, well I'm gonna head over there now, by the time I get there it should almost be twelve is that fine?" I ask.

"Yeah that's fine baby." He answers. I blush at the way he called me baby but brush it off so I don't make it sound obvious.

"Okay well I'm on my way then." I responded.

"Alright, I'll see you soon." He says. After saying goodbye we hang up and I put my phone into my purse and start the car.

┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈

Entering his building I thank the doorman who held the door open for me. I was about to grab my phone from my bag when the woman behind the desk greets me.

"Good afternoon Ms. King." She smiles.

"Hi." I smile back.

"You can go straight up. He's waiting." She smiles with a nod. I thank her and walk towards the elevators.

"Oh, Ms. King!" She calls. I turn around and she chuckles.

"He said for you to use his elevator." She says.

"Oh okay. Thanks." I thank her and turn around to walk towards his elevator.

When I get inside I press the hundredth floor button. Waiting patiently as it makes its way up. I look around the elevator since it's all mirrored.

Making sure my hair looks fine and my makeup is fine. After a few minutes the ding goes off, indicating I'm on his floor.

The doors open and I receive a few glances from some of his workers who see me exit his elevator.

I grow shy due to the amount of them looking at me with confusion. Walking down the hall until I reach the double doors I knock faintly.

"Who is it?" His voice sounds.

"Hi." I say instead of giving my name. I don't hear a response though. As I was about to say my name the two doors slide open.

I smile when I see him but gasp when he grabs my arm and pulls me into his office.

"Is everything alri-" I begin to ask but am cut off when he cups my face in his hands and presses his lips on mine.

I thought it would be a quick peck but the kiss was rough, full of lust and want. He continued to kiss me hard as he walked us towards his desk.

Along the way he broke the kiss momentarily to grab my purse and drop it onto one of the chairs.

His lips reattached to mine, the back of my thighs hit his desk and he grabbed me by my hips and lifted me onto it.

I would be lying if I said this wasn't a good surprise, but I'm curious as to why he's so needy at the moment.

"Killian," I say against the kiss to get him to stop, but he continues to kiss me. Pulling away, I press my hands against his chest to get him to look at me.

"Is everything okay?" I ask breathlessly.

"Yeah, everything's babe. I just missed you." He smirks and wraps an arm around my waist to pull me closer as he stands between my legs.

"Oh," I chuckle.

"Why? Do you not want me to kiss you?" He asks as his lips lightly peck my jaw.

"No it's not that." I say.

"Then what is it?" He asks as he kisses my neck. I hum lightly at the way it felt and suck in a breath when he starts sucking on that spot.

"Hm?" He says as he continues.

"Nothing, never mind." I chuckle and he smirks as he pulls away from my neck.

"How was saying bye to Jade?" He asks as he keeps his hands on my hips.

"It was good. Sad but good." I nod.

"Is she getting time off at all soon?" He asks.

"Yea she said she was going to soon. She isn't sure when but she said-" I'm cut off as I giggle when he kisses my nose randomly, "That she should be getting a few months off." I finished.

"That's good." He smiles. "She was nice." He adds.

"She liked you." I smile.

"As I her." He nods.

"But I like you more." He says and pecks my nose again, this time making me scrunch it.

"Stop." I giggle and tilt my head back slightly.

"Your nose is cute." He smiles.

"You have a cute little button nose babe." He adds chuckling.

"Stop." I whine shyly and rest my head against his chest.

"It's cute." He says smiling.

"Whatever." I smile.

"Come on, let's go." He says and picks me up by my hips and places me on my feet.

"I could have just hopped off your desk myself." I say as I grab my purse. He surprises me when he grabs my hand and intertwines them.

"Shut up." He says and leans down to peck my lips as we walk out of his office.

┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈

|End|

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Cold Hearts Laura Oswald

Любовные романы

2.9K 322 23
Meet Selena She's sweet until you step on her tail She's a tigeress 🐅 She has a best friend named Ella (Selena + Ella = Elena *wink*) She and her be...
Unexpected Love PRADA

Любовные романы

115 44 6
Riele Anderson is a twenty Five years old single mom who lives in Chicago. She left her family who didn't show her support during hard times. After s...
5.5K 101 9
Life couldn't really get much better than this. Here you were at some big-wigs house, networking with the sorts of people you never thought you'd mee...
Bad Girl Undesirable

Фанфик

19 0 1
okay so this is a really old fan fic of mine. I was 12 when I wrote this. it's with Selena Gomez and Justin bieber. I'm not really a fan of jelena an...