Enzo

By dogsgunnabarkxx

Lorenzo 'Snake' De Luca known by most as Snake released from prison returns home to be with his best friend a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 "Snake is coming home"
Chapter 2 "I do many things but you aren't one of them"
Chapter 3 "It Looks Good On You Although It Would Be Better Off"
Chapter 4 " I Started To Fall For You Ronnie"
Chapter 5 "We Killed Him"
Chapter 6 "You'd Make A Good Girlfriend"
Chapter 7 "Where Are You?"
Chapter 8 "Let's Go To My Place"
Chapter 9 "You Do This Often?"
Chapter 10 "Time To Get Training Princess"
Chapter 11 "I Am Dying"
Chapter 12 "It's Gotten Dirtier"
Chapter 13 "I'm A Detective"
Chapter 14 "I'm Kat With A K Not A C"
Chapter 15 "God I'm Going To Kill Him"
Chapter 16 "I Missed You Last Night"
Chapter 17 "Someone Just Wants To Get Fucked"
Chapter 18 "She's Not You"
Chapter 19 "Guess You're All Mine Now"
Chapter 20 "Are You Fucking Crazy?"
Chapter 21"Do Not Fuck My Sister In My House"
Chapter 22 "We Should Talk"
Chapter 23 "Here's Me Thinking You Had Gone Soft"
Chapter 24 "He Makes Me Feel So Many Things"
Chapter 25 "Strip For Me?"
Chapter 26 "Okay Edward Cullen"
Chapter 27 "Trust Me Princess?"
Chapter 28 "We Should Do It Again"
Chapter 29 "How Have I Not Noticed You Guys Stalking?"
Chapter 30 "You're Finally Mine"
Chapter 31 "Who The Fuck Made Her Cry?"
Chapter 32 "I Came To Help You"
Chapter 33 'You're Something Else Sweetheart'
Chapter 34 "God I'm Going To Marry You"
Chapter 35 "You Look Like A Angel"
Chapter 36 "Stay Strong Man"
Chapter 37 "We Look Awful"
Chapter 38 "It's You"
Chapter 39 "Miss Me Love?"
Chapter 40 "I Need More Sleep"
Chapter 41 "Princess Look At Me"
Chapter 42 "Enjoy The Island"
Chapter 43 "I Have A Surprise For You Tomorrow"
Chapter 44 "Are You That Loud?"
Chapter 45 "I Can't Fucking Stop Until This Is Over"
Chapter 46 "You Get Too Brave Sometimes, Sweetheart"
Chapter 47 "We Got Lost"
Chapter 48 "Do You Think It's Them?"
Chapter 49 "Scream My Name Princess"
Chapter 50 "Let's Get This Shit Over With"
Chapter 51"Get Your Hands Of My Girl"
Chapter 52 "You Deserve The Good Guy"
Chapter 53 "No Undress Again"
Chapter 54 "Don't Defend Him"
Chapter 55 "For You Always, Princess"
Chapter 56 "Let's Go Torture A Bitch"
Chapter 57 "Then Fuck Me Like You've Missed Me"
Chapter 59 "Forever Princess"
Chapter 60 "I See, No Ring No Kids"
Chapter 61 "I'll Carry You"
Chapter 62 "You've Been Such A Brat Today"
Chapter 63 "I'm Going To Take You To My Favourite Place"
Chapter 64 "The Candles Were Supposed To Be Romantic"

Chapter 58 "Chocolate lava cake to go?"

794 19 3
By dogsgunnabarkxx

NOT EDITED 

*Veronica POV*

"No more" I felt tears streaming down my face as I reached climax for the fifth time. 

"I'm not done showing you how much I miss you princess" Lorenzo smirked smudging my tears off my face. 

"Daddy" I moaned out feeling his tongue gently teasingly lick my pussy making me flinch at how sensitive it felt. 

"Yes?" I could just imagine how smug he looked seeing me a mess under him. 

"Fuck me" I wanted to feel him in me. Deep in me.

"Louder"

"Fuck me Enzo or I swear-" words caught in my throat literally caught when Lorenzo squeezed his hand around my throat. 

"Threaten me again and you'll get nothing" I felt my pussy clench at his tone. I knew it was wrong to be turned on by some may say toxic traits but I loved it. 

"Please" I croaked out. Lorenzo didn't go in slowly he pushed his whole length in, I gripped the bedsheets screaming out for him. 

"You're so wet for me maybe I should go on trips more" I knew he didn't mean it but my possessive ass needed him to know he isn't leaving again.

"No more trips alone" I clenched around him feeling us inch closer to a release. 

"You teasing little slut" Lorenzo's thumb moved around my clit helping me get closer to my orgasm. 

"Daddy right there" I felt him hitting my G spot with every stroke I relaxed letting my orgasm take over. 

"Cum for me like a good slut" his words just pushed me over the edge I let go of all my cares. I felt him release in me, filling me until I felt some leak on to my leg. Lorenzo collapsed on top of me, his face pressed on to my chest. Round 4 was over and it was now 3am. We needed to get some sleep tonight if we had to go to the diner tomorrow.

"I need to pee" I pushed him off rushing to the ensuite possibly leaking cum along the way.

"Sweetheart" 

"It's not even been 5 minutes" I got back in to bed pulling him back on to my chest. 

"I missed you" 

"I missed you too Enzo" I played with his hair until I heard his soft snores on against my skin. 

I laid on the floor of the closet with a mess around me, I had been digging around for something cute to wear. I had nothing. That might be a lie I had clothes just nothing that matched my mood. 

"What about this?" I looked to see Lorenzo holding up a fitted dress. 

"No I'm too bloated"

"Do you want some green tea?" Lorenzo offered I nodded hoping it would help with the bloating. 

"First find a dress" Lorenzo held up a couple more dresses I didn't like any of them. 

"That one?" I pointed to a rustic orange toned dress hung in a clear dress bag. I couldn't remember what dress it was but the colour looked good. Lorenzo opened the bag showing off the dress I smiled it would be perfect. It wasn't skin tight and showy which was all I asked for since I wasn't the happiest with my body right now. 

"Get ready I'll bring your tea to you princess" he pulled me up from the floor. I took the dress skipping happily to go curl my hair. 

I stood in front of the mirror staring at myself, I felt like shit even with my hair curled and make up done. I let my hands run over my body, I felt cramps tighten under my stomach. Great my fucking period was coming. 

"I don't like the way you're looking at my girlfriend" I jumped a little shocked at his voice. 

"What do you mean?" I questioned. 

"You look like you hate yourself and I don't appreciate anyone looking at you like that even if it is you" Lorenzo pulled me into his arms. I rested my head softly on his shirtless chest, no matter how many times I do this I still can't get over how he was mine. Mine to hold, to touch, to love. 

"Ronnie you're beautiful, smart, funny, caring and best of all you're a dirty slu-" I pressed my hand over his mouth. 

"Enzo no empieces tenemos que irnos" I took the dress out the bag slipping it on. 

(Don't start we need to leave)

"Non so cosa stai dicendo ma voglio baciarti, leccarti, assaggiarti finche non ti ami come faccio oi" 

(I don't know what you're saying but I want to kiss, lick taste you until you love you like I do) 

"Nessuno ti fermerà daddy" I challenged. 

(No one's stopping you daddy)

Lorenzo froze at the words. 

"Quando hai imparato l'italiano princess?" he demanded I shrugged sending him a small wink. 

(When did you learn Italian?) 

I pinned half my curled hair up with a clip, applied a nude gloss over my lips and then left the bedroom to put on my shoes.

"Princess answer me" I looked over to the kitchen from the door to see him stood with a nude orange toned silk tie that kind of matched my dress. 

"Do you have ties in every colour?" I asked he shrugged. How mature was he?

"I missed you and learning Italian helped me still be close to you without calling you every five minutes" I admitted.

"I try to buy every colour so I can match you" I couldn't help but smile. You know the type where your teeth show and your heart skipped a beat. The silence was broken by the sound of an iPhone ringing. I saw my brothers name on the screen, ignoring the call I opened the door to the apartment. 

"I'm driving" I held up the keys to the Range Rover. Lorenzo happily took my hand after locking the apartment door. 

The diner was packed with friends and family many who we hadn't seen in months. Many who didn't know my parents were alive. Many didn't even know where we've all been the last few months. 

"Ready princess?" I let out a couple breaths before opening the diner door. 

"Ready" I walked in first faking confidence in each step. I really wanted to go home get in bed watch a cheesy movie with junk food.

"Finally" Amy ran over with Kat shortly behind her. Amy wore a white off the shoulder fitted buttoned up dress. I felt jealousy hit a little when I saw how flat her stomach looked in the dress. Her hair was up in a high ponytail, her red lips stood out against the all white look. She wore a couple small layered gold necklaces and white heels. 

"I love your dress" Kat gushed taking my hand and making me spin around giving her a 360. 

"I need to borrow it sometime" 

"You can take it any time you wish" I promised her. Kat was in a maxi silk yellow floral dress, her now brown hair in a  low messy bun. She had in a pair of small gold hoops and yellow heels to complete the look. She looked so happy and confident I could never imagine her feeling the way I did about myself. 

Danny walked over with Noah, Liam and Levi on his tail. 

"We need to tell everyone about mom and dad" Danny whispered for only us to hear. 

"Let me at least say hi to some people then we can deal with that" I replied. Danny agreed letting Lorenzo and I go around to see our family. 

"Figlia" I rushed into Millie's arms smelling her strawberry scent filling my nostrils. 

"Ma" Lorenzo took Millie from my arms to his, I found Lucas not far behind Millie a smile on his face as he watched us. 

"Lucas" I greeted him.

"No hug for me?" I pulled him in to a tight hug. 

"Pa" Lucas moved from me to Lorenzo for a hug. 

"Where have you been? We've not seen you in months" I looked to Lorenzo who faked a smile to Lucas and Millie. 

"We've been on a little chase but everything is sorted now" I explained loosely what happened. 

"Great now you can focus on making me some babies" Millie clapped excitedly. 

"Erm we're not ready-"

"We're practicing Ma" I sent Lorenzo a glare while Millie and Lucas laughed. 

"I'm going to see your mom" I left them embarrassed by the comment. I found Camila cuddled in a booth with Stefano. I sat with them catching up on the last few months, I tried not to give away too much. I told them about the island Lorenzo and I stayed on but made it seem like we had just gone on a couple's holiday. Lorenzo joined us eventually with a chocolate milkshake to say sorry for the comment. 

"You're parents would be so proud of you" Camila said smiling at us. I choked on the milkshake, coughing up a little.

"I need to tell you something before we tell everyone else" 

"Oh my god grand babies" Camila screamed a little too loud. Everyone near went silent, panic washed over me I looked to Lorenzo. 

"Erm no mom it's not that" Lorenzo said. 

"It's about my parents"

"Our parents" Danny showed up to the booth. 

"They're kinda alive" That's when whispered filled the room. We really didn't think this through, we could have done this a little better. 

"Alright everyone" Danny called out loudly.

"We are very happy to have found out that our parents are alive, I know it sounds weird or fucked up but the last couple months we've been looking for them since we found out they might have gone in to hiding. There is a lot we can't tell you but we can tell you that they're here to stay" Danny rushed out a speech before our parents walked in dramatically. 

"Welcome home" a few people cheered. Lorenzo's parents went over to mine, I watched intently gasping when Camila slapped my dad. 

"Mom" Lorenzo pulled his mom away from my dad.

"You are a piece of shit for all the pain you caused this amazing young woman" Camila reached out to me I let her hold on to me. I saw pain in my dad's eyes when Stefano moved to stand beside me, he knew this was Stefano showing his anger to the situation. 

"We've talked and worked out our issues the last couple months Camila" my dad defended.

"Talking for a couple months isn't going to remove the trauma of years" Camila was not going down without a fight. 

"Conozco a mi hija" dad growled. 

(I know my daughter)

"Don't start changing languages I know how to do that shit too" Camila exclaimed. 

"Non conosci il vero dolore che hai causato con questo finto spettacolo di merda" 

(You don't know the real pain you caused with this fake shit show) 

I looked around the diner to see Millie and Lucas guiding everyone out the diner. I guess the party was over. Lorenzo was practically begging his dad with his glares to stop his mom but Stefano was a man of few words and was letting his wife take the words out his mouth. 

"Party is over let's all go home" I spoke before my dad could say anything back. 

"Mom go with dad, I'll take Ronnie with me we can meet you before we go in to Danny's" Lorenzo suggested but his mom shook her head. 

"I think we're going to have a couple's day" Camila said Stefano hummed in agreement. I took the hint giving them both a hug before watching them go. 

"We'll go with Danny" mom spoke quickly rushing out dragging dad with her. 

"Sorry about my-" I put a finger on to his lips stopping him from talking. 

"She was defending me it's okay" I assured him. 

"Chocolate lava cake to go?" Millie came out with a plate with a few cakes on it.

"I love you so much" I happily took the cakes hungry. I gave the car keys to Lorenzo after we helped Millie and Lucas clean up. I made sure to take a plastic fork with me to eat some of the cake in the car. 

"I love you" I mumbled scooping another piece in to my mouth. 

"I love you too princess" I smiled awkwardly not wanting to admit I was talking to Millie's homemade cake. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 7.4K 49
all of his attention is on her no matter how he feels about her. He don't want to like her He don't want to want her He don't want to love her. But...
228K 3.5K 63
Being lied to and sold probably is not a good thing to most people. But for Camilla it was worst then death. To Luciano it was necessary. What happen...
52.5K 752 38
This is my first story sooo🤨 He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...
157K 6.4K 35
Lizette has never had an easy life growing up and always felt like she was the black sheep of her family. She didn't grow confidence until after she...