𝖳𝗁𝖾 π–―π—‚π–Ίπ—‡π—ˆ | 𝖬𝗂𝖼𝗁�...

By rainylana

a lonely girl, a curious boy. you can figure out the rest. More

DISCLAIMER
SOUNDTRACK
ACT ONE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
ACT TWO
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
ACT THREE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
ACT FOUR
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
ACT FIVE
THE IN BETWEEN
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
The Final Chapter
The Piano
End Notes

Chapter Three

1.1K 30 46
By rainylana

Warning!
mature scenes ahead

"I can't see." Michael complained, his eyes
squinting in the dark as he held on to Ana's shoulder. "Ana, I can't-"

"Yes, I heard you." She huffed in amusement, gripping his hand as she led them to a seat. She had, yet again, dragged him to another event. Upon finding out he had never been to the movies before, she took immediate action and purchased them two tickets to see Star Wars.

It had been a few days after that night at the church, and Ana held no regret or remorse towards the life she had taken. If anything, it only fueled her eccentric energy. At times, Michael felt as if he were babysitting a child, her restlessness often making himself exhausted. Which was rare, considering he hardly ever slept. And she even had plans to go back the following week, and he found it amusing the way her and Miriam bonded over it.

However, her dreams had yet to ease themselves, and they seemed to be growing worse as the nights went on. Images of her old family and friends haunted her, thoughts of the armageddon plaqued her. She had yet to tell Michael about them, and she had no plans to. They didn't have much effect on her, besides a lack of sleep, and she found no reason to give him something else to worry over her about.

After her simple text to Johnny, most of them seemed to stop trying to get ahold of her, but it only fueled the fire when it came to Garrett and Irena. Beth also left frequent voicemails too, which Ana found odd, considering they hadn't grown that close.

"Why's there so many people here?" Michael whispered, eyeing the people around the dark room.

"Because it's the movies, Michael." She laughed, grabbing the bucket of popcorn from him. "People come to see movies."

He sighed as he eyed the big screen before him, drumming his fingers against the seat as he awaited for the movie. His day had been more on the stressful side, and Ana could tell due to the attitude he had been serving. Eventually, he would have to talk to her. Although, he wasn't worried about her not taking it well, considering how well she had with everything else, as of late. But they had enemies, and while he was the most powerful being on the planet, his powers had yet to fully blossom. However, he had done extremely well at hiding himself under the radar, and didn't expect any surprise visits from witches and warlocks.

There were changes that were going to have to be made soon, and he hated the idea of Ana having to adjust to something new again. It was always one thing after another, and he felt at fault for almost all of it. He jumped when the booming theme from the movie erupted into the room, and cheers left several seats as he leaned into Ana. "Why is it so loud?" He shouted, causing multiple people to shoo him.

"Quiet down." She chastised him. "It's supposed to be."

"I don't like it." He cringed, flinching when she roughly handed him the bucket of popcorn.

"Quite being a bitch and stuff your face." She rolled her eyes, settling into her set to enjoy the movie. She loved him, dear God, she loved him. But his attitude and constant curiosity was almost like babysitting a child. He was never cruel to her, but she could always tell when he was bothered with something. He would become snippy and irritable, his patience dropping to zero. Frankly, he was a party crasher when he was like that.

He watched the big screen as the minutes went on, stuffing his face with popcorn like Ana had demanded. He didn't like the movie, and wasn't in the slightest bit enjoying himself. Maybe if it would have been in the confinement's of their own room rather than in a room full of people, he would have enjoyed it better. He kept glancing to Ana, not understanding the smile on her face every time Han Solo showed up on screen.

An hour later into the movie, Ana snuck a glance over to him. He was leaned back into his seat, arms crossed while his head rested against the seat. She wondered what it was that he was hiding, and she hoped it wasn't anything too extravagant. However, could anything really top when he revealed he was the antichrist?

Well, one thing was for sure. She wasn't going to go home with a pissed off Michael. She reached to grab the popcorn from his hand, setting it down as she shamelessly unzipped his jeans. He straightened immediately, freezing as his eyes widened. "What are you doing?"

"Giving you a hand job." She shrugged her shoulders, reaching inside his boxers.

He gasped quietly as he gripped the seat, glancing around him at the crowd of people. Luckily, they were in the back row, but if you were too look directly at them, it would have appeared quite obvious to what they were doing. "Ana, there's p-people here." He whispered, feeling himself harden as she stroked him.

"Then you better be quiet then." She smirked, her thumb circling the tip of his cock as he screwed his mouth shut. "Consider this your punishment for being a whiny bitch all day."

She leaned back into her own seat, stroking him faster as he released quiet pants. She felt her own stomach flutter at her actions, but she ignored it as she focused on his pleasure. Climbing down onto her knees, he jolted when she took him in her mouth, her tongue working wonders on him. Her hands laid rested on his knees, her head bobbing back and forth as he stuttered out weak breaths.

And soon enough, she felt him squeeze her shoulders, his release shooting inside her and sliding down her throat. She smirked victoriously as she pulled away, wiping the corners of her mouth as she looked up to him. "Feel better now?"

He quickly zipped himself back up, panting loudly without shame as he tossed his arm around her. "Definitely."

~~~

The surprise blowjob she had given him definitely lifted his mood, because he even spent an hour with her at the arcade to make up for his sour attitude he had that day. Although, they were forbidden to return. While playing whack a mole, his strength had gotten the best of him, which ultimately lead to the breaking of the machine and a line of crying children who had been waiting for their turn.

It was nearing sundown, and they walked hand in hand on the beach just a ways outside the city. A cheap and itchy, purple scarf laid wrapped around her neck, a small prize she had won for winning a certain amount of tickets. Michael wore a polka dot colored hat on his head, which he absolutely hated, but Ana refused him from taking it off. "You look like a clown." She had told him, and he responded with, "Yeah, I feel like one too."

To the few people that remained along the sand, the two simply looked like a giggly, young couple. But none of them could truly even imagine how powerful they would become. The antichrist and his lover, what a fairy tale.

"You know I don't like when you do that." Michael sighed, holding her into his side as they walked along the sand.

She pulled the cigarette from her lips, exhaling away from him as she gave a small smile. "Of all the things that I've done you could disapprove of, you're still gonna stick with the smoking?"

He gave a sly smile, finding amusement in her words. "Forgive me for wanting to preserve your health, my love." He kissed the side of her head, and she laughed softly.

It was funny, Michael wanted to end the world for her protection, but in a way, Ana already felt like they were the only two on the planet left. The orange sun created a fiery ocean before them, soft wind tossing around their hair and making it glow like a halo. It was quiet, peaceful. And it almost seemed that as if the rest of humanity had already ended.

The feeling could be overwhelming at times, the idea of knowing somebody loved you so much that they would destroy everything in their path for you. It was the absolute love story, and her middle school self was absolutely living for it.

After they walked for awhile, they settled down atop of the sand as they stared out towards the sunshine waves, her head resting against his shoulder. Her purple scarf was itchy around his neck, and she tossed it off to the ground beside her.

"If you can take yours off, why can't I?" He perplexed, glancing down at her.

She smiled as she peered up at him, reaching to grab the sides of his color blinding hat as she pulled him closer. Her lips were soft against his, and the waves crashed gently below their feet, mimicking the movements of their lips. She flicked her fingers, sending the hat away as she wrapped her arms around his neck lovingly. Smiling, she pulled away as she nuzzled into his chest, her arms still remaining around him.

He smirked down at her, his fingers smoothing the bumps of her spine. "What was that for?"

She released a content sigh against him, eyes fluttering tiredly from lack of sleep. "I just love you."

His hand froze for a moment, eyes glancing down at her bouncy curls. I just love you. He knew she did, and he didn't doubt it anymore like he had at first. Still, it often baffled him that someone could love him as much as Ana did. He came out of his daze, holding her tighter as he kissed her shoulder.

"Are you going to tell me what was wrong with you today?" She moved to lay her head on his lap, her curls making a pillow between her and his thighs. He looked down at her, leaning back against his hands.

"What do you mean?" He asked softly.

"You know what I mean." She peered up at him. "You shouldn't be afraid of scaring me off anymore, Michael. If you would have, don't you think it would have been when you told me you were the son of satan?" She gave a small laugh, a grin forming on his lips.

He didn't fear that, not anymore, anyways. It was just her normalcy he hated disturbing. Every time she seemed to be settled, things grew rapid again. "If I tell you, you have to promise not to freak out, okay? I have everything under control, I just...we have to do a few things."

His bargaining made her brows furrow together, and she gave a subtle nod. "I promise."

He glanced back out to the water, his finger tracing the shape of her jaw as she took a breath. "Do you believe in witches and warlocks?" He asked, not giving her time to respond. "Well, you better start, because they're real. There's hundreds, if not thousands of them all around the globe, some more powerful than others. They don't know about me, not yet anyways. I've been careful to keep myself hidden under their radar, but the stronger I become, the further my magic will radiate." He spoke, eyes dancing across the sea.

"I can't just wipe out the world with them in my way, not while my powers haven't fully developed yet. But if I do that, they could find me. That's were the tricky part is." He glanced down at her, removing his hand from her face. "There's a school, Hawthorne School for Exceptional Young Men. And there's teachers there, people who I can let...think that I'm like them, that I'm just another little boy who can't fit in. I won't have to hide among them if they think I'm just a simple warlock like they are. And when the time comes, and I become powerful enough, I'll give a snap of my fingers and break every one of their fucking necks." He breathed as he swallowed.

"I want you there with me, Ana. They won't know your there, I'm powerful enough to keep you hidden. They won't even be able to detect you. I know it's...not ideal, having to move again, but I promise you that we're almost finished. Not much longer and it'll just be us, ruling over the people we've chosen to survive and building the world like we want it to be." He smiled, his teeth bright against his pink lips.

"They'll have to be some restrictions," He continued. "Just to make sure that they don't catch your scent. It may be hard to get used to at first, but I won't leave you alone for a second. And I wouldn't even ask you to come, but...truth be told, I don't think I can go without you. Even thinking about it makes me sick. I just...say something now, please." He breathed, looking down at her.

Clearing her throat, Ana sat up, her soft blue eyes sinking into his sharp ones as she gave a small smile. "Like I said, you can't scare me off. Of course, I'm gonna go with you. You couldn't leave me here if your tried."

His eyes grew wide as she poke, his lips parting in surprise. "Are you sure?" He gasped. "You don't-"

"I said I would." She silenced him, placing her finger against his lips. "Now, shut up before I change my mind." She chuckled, kissing his lips firmly as she settled back into his lap.

He shook his head in disbelief as he smiled, his large hand coming to cup the side of her face. He had worried over nothing, just like he usually did. The girl was utterly unbelievable, and he stared at her like a national treasure.

"What the hell did I do to deserve you?" He whispered, leaning down to kiss the bridge of her nose.

                                        ~~~

"I can't believe you threw it away." Ana shook her head, playing with the scarf around her neck. Michael let out a laugh, her irritation entertaining him.

"Sorry, darling. If I would have shown up to the house wearing that, Ms. Mead would have never let me hear the end of it." He chuckled, replaying the shocked image of her face when he tossed his polka dot hat in the trash.

"And to think I wasted twenty goddamn tickets on that when I could have gotten the pink scarf too." She continued their playful argument, their voices loud along the dark and empty street.

"If it means that much to you, we'll go back tomorrow and get it." He smirked, knowing damn well he'd regret that statement the following morning.

She looked over at him as she rolled her eyes with a smile, playfully knocking into him. "I'm going to hold you to that."

Their laughter flooded the empty, brick street, and of course, knowing their luck, their happy day had to be spoiled. Out of know where, a hand reached out and yanked Ana back by her curls, a scream muffling out of her as a hand covered her mouth.

"Don't move!" The man screamed as Michael turned around, his eyes full of panic as he looked at the gun that was pointed to Ana's temple.

She, herself, couldn't see his face, but his voice was instantly recognizable. It was the same man who had tried robbing them before, the night where Michael had accidentally hit her and broken down into her arms. Images flashed quickly, and she swallowed as she forced herself to keep in her panic.

Michael, however, could not do so. "Let her go!" He all but screamed, glancing back and forth between them. He knew he could intervene with a wave of his hand, but the pull of a trigger could be faster than that. He couldn't take the risk, not with a gun pointed to her temple.

"You got my kids taken from me, man." He sobbed out, his arm tightening around Ana's chest as she looked to Michael fearfully. "You...my kids, man. My babies. You got them taken away from me."

"Let her go." Michael sneered, ignoring his words without care as he stepped toward the man. "She's done nothing wrong. Let her go and you-"

"No!" He snapped, Ana yelping slightly when he pressed the gun painfully into her head. "You took away the only thing I cared about in this world, now I'm-"

His words were cut off with a gasp of pain as Ana reared the gape of her knee back into his groan. She fell forward onto her knees, and Michael ran past her as he brutally attacked the man. She coughed violently, fighting for breath as she stared up at them. He could have broken his neck as soon as he let her go, but that would have been too simple.

Even to the numbness of her heart, her stomach twisted in nausea as she watched the sight before her. The man was pressed up against the wall, crying out as Michael cocked the gun in his hand.

Fire after fire, he pulled the trigger. In both of his knees, each of his shoulders and the palms of his hand, emptied bullets as Michael let go of his anger. Then, his hand plummeted inside the man's chest, yanking out his beating heart as blood sprayed across his face. It had been a matter of ten seconds, merely a blink of an eye as the man took his final breath, falling to the ground. Ana let out shaky gasp of breath as she gripped her throat, swallowing as she looked up to Michael.

It took him a moment to regain himself, the cold, night air smacking him in the face and bringing him back to reality. He turned around abruptly, tossing the beating heart to the side as he collapsed to the ground in front of her.

"Are you alright?" He panicked, grabbing her face and cringing at the paleness of her skin.

"Yes." She stuttered, hugging him quickly to keep him from panicking like last time. And she was, but that had yet to be the brutalist she had seen him become. It didn't scare her, more so caught her off guard. Her heart was racing and her breathing was heavy, and she sagged against him as she let out an exhausted sigh.

"We've got to get you to that school."

consider this a surprise update because the book hit 4k and i just love you all so mf much<3

WE'RE GOING TO HAWTHORNE BESTIES💅🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 19.9K 44
❝ She was his little piece of Heaven in his Hellish existence; but like everyone else in his life, she was taken from him as well. ❞ ©ALL RIGHTS RESE...
209K 5.5K 20
"Why 'Eve'?" "My father thought it'd be ironic." michael langdon x oc highest rankings: #2 in #ahsapocalypse (1/30/19) #16 in #ahs (11/28/18) #9 in #...
62K 1.1K 15
i know everybody let's you down ill do the same
85.9K 1.3K 16
michael langdon imagines. i will be throwing in some cody fern imagines cause why the fuck not? completed!