𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐨y /𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞�...

By urmomrryyy

"mami, please don't make me." - "i hate myself because of you." - "nobody could ever love or even like anyone... More

𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.
𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐚.
𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞.
𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞.
𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞.
𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭.
𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞.
𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞.
𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞.
𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.
𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.
𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞.
𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐞.
𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤.
𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡.
𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥.
𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐝𝐤.
𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝.
𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥.
𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏
𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐚.
𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲.
𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐞.
𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏
𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧.
𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬.
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐩𝐨𝐰.
𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝.
𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐧𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐲.
𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬.
𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦
𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞.
𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐨𝐲
𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧
𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬.
𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬.
𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧.
𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.
𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.
𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐬.
𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 (𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞)
𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞.
𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧...𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.
𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜.
𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭.
𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭.
𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.
𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡.
𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. (𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞)

𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲.

449 16 1
By urmomrryyy

^ the editing is so bad 😩 sorry ‼️

alejandro

"That's it, let it out," Mattia told me, patting my back softly. Now see, this would be a really sweet and romantic moment, but I was currently throwing up in the bushes. "We can keep walking once your good Ale," Mattia said, I groaned as I wiped my lips with the back of my hand.

"This baby is really annoying." I moaned, grabbing onto one of Mattia's arms and standing up. "You wanna go back home?" Mattia questioned as I stumbled back to my feet. "Yes please, 'm just wanna lay down." Mattia nodded as I let go of him and we both walked back home.

He thought that a walk around the neighborhood would give us more to talk about, and getting fresh air would be nice but I've felt nauseous this entire morning, and throwing up on the sidewalk just sucked.

‼️

"Is it safe to tell him now?" Mattia asked quietly, covering his phone speaker with his hand. "Nope, this website says at week twelve, we can tell family and friends, considering I have zero friends, that leaves your dad and whoever the hell else you wanna tell," I said, before going back to reading my magazine.

"But your ten weeks, isn't that close enough?" Mattia whispered. "Nope! Still damaging." I replied, running a hand through my now damp hair that was still drying from showering. "Ugh, fine." Mattia sighed, removing his hand from his phone. "Yeah dad, he's good. Up in his room napping." Mattia said over the phone.

"Yep, I'll call you if anything happens...Alright, yeah okay...I'll let him know...k' bye love you too." Mattia quickly ended the call, putting his phone down and going back over to the stove. "Ale, my dad wanted to see if we'd be interested in going out together with him," Mattia asked, I scrunched up my face at the sudden smell of his cooking.

"Gross, what are you cooking?" I asked, sitting up and pulling my shirt over my nose. "Turkey and rice." He replied, closing the oven again. I gagged, standing up and running outside.

I quickly sat down on the bench in the front yard, before hearing the door open again. "Ale? What happened?" Mattia asked. I put my hand up, telling him to stay away. "You stink, it's making me ga—" I said, barely able to gets. sentence out before feeling the need to throw up again.

"Rice barely has any smell." Mattia protested. "No, the turkey," I said before I was doubled over, my hands on my knees as I threw up. "Shit, sorry Ale." He apologized.

‼️

"No! Shower before you come near me," I told Mattia loudly, seeing he was standing by the front door. "I did, four times. I even put deodorant on." Mattia replied. I turned around, making sure he had different clothes on, which he did, and his hair looked damp. "Did you turn the fans on and open the windows?" I asked, seeing it was now dark out.

"Yeah, the smells gone. I dropped the rest of the turkey off at my dad's. It's all good, you can come inside now." Mattia said, I rolled my eyes. "Next time your gonna cook something, tell me, you know my pregnancy sickness is bad," I said, pushing myself up from the floor, Mattia holding his hand out to me which I gladly took. Standing up with some struggle and slowly walking to the house.

‼️

"I don't think you should be throwing up this much Alejandro," Mattia said as he sat on the sink, looking down at me with a small frown. "You don't think I know that!?" I shouted, rubbing my aching forehead. "Shit...sorry......well, you have an ultrasound...maybe she'll figure it out," Mattia suggested. "Yeah, I know. But I don't think this is a normal ok thing." I said, before reaching up and flushing the toilet.

"Nano, you were supposed to get ready while I was gone," Alejandro said tiredly as he walked into his and his little brother's room. I felt awful for how exhausted Alejandro was, and it wasn't like he could take a break from being pregnant.

"I don't wanna go," Nano whined, looking back down at his iPad. "You have to go Nano, c'mon now. We're all going, you can't stay here alone." Alejandro said, grabbing Nando's clothes that he still hasn't put on and dropping them in front of him.

"Then can I stay in the car?" He asked, sitting up a bit and turning his iPad off. "Nope, let's go now. I'm tired Nano, I don't wanna fight." Ale sat down, holding up Nano's sweatpants that he was gonna wear. "Mmm, fine." Nano groaned, grabbing the sweats and going to the bathroom with anger.

‼️

Mattia glanced over at me nervously as the nurse walked us to the ultrasound room at the end of the hallway, "What if they say twins? or triplets? that type of weird stuff runs in my family. My dad's a twin, and that's some freaky shit." Mattia whispered to me, I put my hands on Nano's shoulders since he was walking in front of me.

"I'm sure it won't be twins, if she saw anything in the first ultrasound then she would have said something. It's probably just one kid." I said. "Alright, Dr. O'Neal should be coming in here soon. You guys can just wait here though." She said, opening the white door and standing behind it so we could step inside.

"Thank you," We both said as Nano ran in and sat down on one of the seats beside the bed. "Of course." She gave a nod. "So now we gotta wait?" Mattia asked, sitting down beside Nano.

"Pretty sure that's how doctor's appointments work, we've done this before Mattia, it's not like rocket science," I said, looking around the small room before going over to the step stool by the bed as the nurse left the room and laying down on the bed.

"Ale, wanna go home," Nano whined, leaning back on his seat. "I know babe, we won't be here long. Just a few minutes to look at the baby." I reassured him before we both heard footsteps coming down the hallway and the door opened.

"Hello everyone." She said, closing the small and thin folder she was holding and shutting the door with her foot. "How are we all doing?" She asked us, leaving the folder on a desk and pumping a small bottle of hand sanitizer on her hand.

"Okay." We both said, "Bored." Nano told her, looking back down at his hands. "Hey, I promise we'll be quick," I said again, Dr. O'Neal laughed. "Yep, this won't talk long." She nodded at him.

"Alejandro, how are your symptoms dear?" She asked, "The first trimester is the hardest for most people." She said. "Hm, it's been okay so far. Just some mood swings and a lot of morning sickness, and that sucks I guess." I shrugged slightly, she nodded. Matti nudged my shoulder, making me turn my head to him. "What?" I whispered, "Tell her." He said, I quirked my eyebrow up, confused at what he meant before "oh"ing.

"Speaking of morning sickness, Mattia pointed out that I've had more morning sickness than usual. I dunno, personally I think it's normal." I said, she sat down on the blue spinney chair, grabbing the wand from a small holder next to the ultrasound machine, and switched the small button on.

"Well it could be normal, and some people just have more and worse pregnancy symptoms than others. Nothing to be concerned about." She said.

"Yeah, but he has it all day some days." Mattia looked over at me, "Jesus Mattia, any more damn questions?" I asked, this would all go a bit quicker if Mattia would just be quiet and let Dr. O'Neal do her job. "Hm, it could just be hyperemesis gravidarum." She told us. I looked at her confused, "What's that?" I and Mattia asked. "Oh, it's when you have severe morning sickness, it's not the best." She told me.

"Oh, damn," I said, suddenly feeling upset. If pregnancy isn't bad enough, of course, it has to come with its dumb and annoying symptoms.

"Or it could just be nothing and something like a smell, or food is making you nauseous...Now, I know Nano wants to get back home so let's start." She said. I nodded, pulling my shirt up with my left hand, and putting my right arm under my head like another pillow.

I felt a light grip on my hand, looking over and seeing Mattia's hand, cupping mine as he stared at the ultrasound screen with wide and curious eyes. He looked like a little kid.

I felt the same grip on my ankle and saw Nano holding that part of my leg. Little weirdo probably got fomo. He had the same look on his face as Mattia. It was really funny.

I was so distracted by Nano and Mattia that I didn't even realize that the ultrasound already started. "I bet there's no baby in there and it was all in our heads," I said as Mattia squeezed my finger. "They're fine Ale." He said.

"Doubt it, maybe it was just a figment of your ima-"

"Oh, hello again little baby."

"Huh?" I asked, turning my head towards the doctor and looking at the screen. "I told you, Alejandro, I knew I saw a baby in there the first time." She said, I looked up at the bigger screen that was a TV. "Oh, hi there," I said suddenly. In awe over the tiny blob shaped like a pebble.

"You were right...they are really small," Mattia said, sitting up a bit to get a better look. "I don't get it, why is his stomach big but the baby is still small?" Mattia asked. I slapped his arm, making him wince slightly. "Don't worry sweetie, it's just bloating. Nothing too bad to worry about." She said, I nodded.

"You don't wanna look?" Mattia asked after I looked away. I shrugged slightly, reaching for Nano's hand. "Nah...don't want to." I shook my head as Nano walked closer towards me, leaning his head on my shoulder. "Well...they look like a little strawberry...really cute how incredibly tiny they are...I can't wait until they're bigger and we can take a photo and hang it around the house." Mattia said with a huge, goofy smile.

‼️

"Lay down, your gonna get nauseous again Ale," Mattia told me, taking my hand and trying to get me to sit down. "It was just one game, Mattia, calm down," I said, kicking the soccer ball to Nano. "Yeah, but you ran around the whole track two times, and you said you didn't wanna stress or strain yourself too much."

"It's not stressing or straining if I'm not in pain," I replied, taking my hand back then running back to Nano. "Just please be careful!" He yelled. I gave him a thumbs up.

"Damn, I'm gonna have the worst back pain tomorrow," I whined as I walked over to Mattia, sitting next to him on the small beach towel we had on the grass, both of us watching Nano jump around on his trampoline. "I told you to take it easy," Mattia said. I rolled my eyes, "Thanks, daddy." I said, annoyedly. "Ooh, say that again." Mattia hummed, smiling like a little freak.

"Gross you creep." I laughed, leaning backward on my arms. "I can tell your back is already starting to hurt you," Mattia said, sitting up a bit. I shrugged slightly. "My stomach makes me lean forward, I can't help it." I huffed, rubbing my right hip. Mattia stood up, "I'm gonna sit behind you, m'kay?" Mattia asked, I nodded, he put a hand on my shoulder. And I was sitting between his legs. "Tell me if it hurts." He told me.

Putting both hands on my shoulders and starting to squeeze and rub. I bit my lip to hold back a small groan at how good it felt just to have the aching muscle pain start to fade away.

"Feel better?" He asked, I nodded, throwing my head back a little and leaning on Mattia's chest. "Yeah, thanks," I said breathlessly. "Of course, anything to make you feel better." I could tell by the sound of his voice that he was smiling.

‼️

"Did he like...try flirting with you?" Kairi asked me as I laid down on my bed, looking down at my dumb small stomach. I looked so stupid like this...I hated this baby more than anything.

"Nah, it was just a back rub I guess, it was nice though. I feel fine now." I put my arm behind my head as I held my phone up to my ear. "Well, at least he didn't say anything weird. And you guys are okay now...So how's the baby?" He asked.

"Fine, according to the doctor, the baby is the size of a strawberry, it's super cute according to Mattia," I said, looking over at the desk beside my door with a picture of the thing in a frame, all pretty and everything.

"Pfft, "according to Mattia" you didn't look or anything? You didn't wanna see the baby or anything?" Kairi asked. "Nah, don't wanna get too attached to the strawberry thingy."

"Is your stomach bigger? Send a picture, a pregnant stomach is so cute." Kairi told me. "Ugh, I just laid down," I whined. Kairi argued for a bit before I agree to send a picture later tonight.

"Yay, coolio. Now get some rest pretty boy. You and your unborn child deserve it." Kairi said. I smiled and yawned. "Thanks, Kai, talk to you later. Night." I said, Kairi said the same thing before I hung up.

Mattia came into the room, looking over at me and smiling. "Sup, how's your back?" He asked, the bed dipping as he laid down next to me, stuffing a pillow behind his head. "Hi, and fine. I don't think I'll be in any pain later." I smiled, he nodded. "That's great."

Mattia fell asleep a few minutes later. I was sorta surprised that I wasn't tired at all, I had run around all day playing soccer and Mattia didn't do much...no offense.

I gotta admit.

He looked pretty cute while sleeping.

‼️

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER. I PROMISE. IMMA TRY TO UPDATE MODE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4.7K 14
Bakugou Katsuki is bullying Midoriya Izuku to cover up his own feelings. Later on he can't take anymore end up accepting these feeling
51.3K 1K 17
He promise you he will never leave you, He promise you he will love you till the end of his life, He promise you he will always be with you when his...
110K 1.6K 22
In which y/n sacrifices her life to save her bully. " wait please don't go " Mattia cried " I'm sorry for everything " he continued he bent down and...
69.8K 1.4K 23
"Why do you hate me so much. One minute you are all on me the next you act like I'm dead. I don't want to do this any more." I yell in his face. He...