๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐Œ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐“๐จ ๐...

By Ihatemyselfu

when you happened to get put into a game and try to escape your death ending. yandere jungkook x reader compl... More

p r o l o g u e
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
e p i l o g u e : t h i r t y - s e v e n
โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข
*

n i n e

7K 489 110
By Ihatemyselfu

Chapter Nine:

'Can't believe that I even agreed to this!' You thought as Mary stands behind you with a huge smile on her face and the prince eating a snack that he bought. "Care to explain why you asked me to come here? There has to be a reason, right?" You asked. 

"About what happened in the Student Council's room, I'm sorry. I know I was a jerk and I shouldn't have done that" He apologizes, yet you still didn't want to forgive. You glance over at Mary who was signaling you to accept his apology. A smirk appeared on your face when you got an idea.

You grabbed his chin and made him look at you. "If you want me to forgive you, then be a dear and beg for it," you said. Mary's eyes widened when she saw the prince kneeling in front of you.

"I beg you to forgive me, Lady (Y/N)" Prince Jungkook said, looking up at your (e/c) eyes. "You really don't want me to forgive you huh," you said. The prince continues to beg for forgives. You didn't care if people watched. Prince Jungkook was wearing a cloak to hide his identity. "You can stop now. I forgive you" you turned your heel.

Your eyes landed on a familiar figure. A smile formed on your face when you saw their blue eyes and blond hair. "Let's go!" You grabbed the prince's hand, dragging him. His brown eyes landed down at your hand that was holding his. "Lady Anne!" You smiled when you popped in front of her.

"L-Lady (Y/N)...Prince Jungkook?" She said trying to look at his face. "Hello, Lady Anne," he said. "What are you doing here?" You asked her. "Oh, I just wanted to explore the city. How about you two?" She asked. "Well, I have important business to attend, but Prince Jungkook has nothing to do! Since he is the prince of this kingdom, he knows the city by heart! I'm sure that Prince Jungkook could give you a tour" You smiled as you hold your hands together.

Prince Jungkook looked at you but you focused on Lady Anne. "Oh...can you, Your Highness?" She asked. "I-" the prince didn't finish his sentence since you pushed him towards her. "Gotta go! Have fun kiddos" you smiled before running off with Mary.

Once you two were far away, you stopped to catch your breath. "Lady (Y/N), don't you think that was rude?" Mary asked. "What do you mean?" You asked and she sighed. "It was clear that Prince Jungkook didn't want to go with that lady" Mary answers.

"The two of them belong together, Mary. Trust me, I know" you said. "He likes you, Lady (Y/N). I saw his cheeks warming up when you held his hand" Mary said, but you rolled your eyes. "I made it clear that I don't plan to marry anyone. You and I are going live in a cabin and no one will ever bother us!" You smiled.

"And speaking of that, I think we should go searching. I have enough money to buy one. You can stay there and once I leave the academy, I'll go straight there. What do you think?" You asked her.

"I didn't think I would see you here, (Y/N)" you turned around and smiled, seeing Taehyung, "same goes with you" you replied. "I got bored at the academy so I decided to come here. Hello there, I'm Kim Taehyung, the son of Lord Kim" Taehyung bows in front of Mary.

She immediately waves her hands, telling him to stop, but he just smiles. Mary pulls you closer to her and whispers, "I didn't know that you attracted very handsome men". You choked on your own saliva and shook your head. Taehyung tilts his head, not sure what she just told you. "you okay?" He asked and you nodded meanwhile Mary giggles.

You glared at her and looked back at Taehyung. "So do you want to join us? We're just walking around" you said. "If you don't mind," he said. "The more the merrier" Mary smiles.

The whole night, you, Mary, and  Taehyung had fun. You even forgot that you came here with the prince yet he didn't. Prince Jungkook kept on thinking about you. He was confused about how he ended up with Lady Anne and not you.

"Your Highness, I want to thank you again for showing me around. I would like to apologize for ruining your night with Lady (Y/N)" she said.

"Oh don't apologize! It's not your fault. That's how Lady (Y/N) is" Prince Jungkook said. Lady Anne's eyes landed on you who was laughing with Sir Taehyung. "Isn't that Sir Taehyung?" She asked and the prince immediately turns around to see. He clenched his fists, seeing you two together.

"If you don't mind me asking this, but why are you still together with Lady (Y/N) when she's seeing someone else?" Lady Anne asked.

Prince Jungkook's eyes never left you and he answered her question. "We're not together. Lady (Y/N) is stubborn. She doesn't want to get marry and wants to live in a cabin in the woods, far away from here" he answers. "Oh...my apologies for assuming you two were together," she said. "It's fine" he replies.

Lady Anne grabs his hand, making his attention go towards her. "why don't we have fun?" She smiles. Prince Jungkook looks back at you and then back at her. 'The two of you look perfect for each other' he remembers you telling him that during the ball.

"Why not" He smiles.

'Maybe having Lady Anne won't be that bad...'

———

You were sitting at your desk, reading a book. You were minding your own business when you suddenly heard a conversation that your classmates were having. "Did you hear the news?" girl #1 asked.

"No, what is it?" girl #2 said. "I heard that Lady Anne and Prince Jungkook are seeing each other. They have been close all of a sudden. Do you think he will make her his Queen?" Girl # 3 said.

A smile formed on your face. 'Yes! The story is going as planned. They should slowly fall in love and he will pick her as his fiancé. I'm gonna live happily ever after!' You thought.

"Lady (Y/N)!!!" All eyes went on the boy who shouted your name. "S-Sir Jimin?" You asked. He comes running towards you and holds your hand tightly. "Don't believe those rumors. He-" then he gets smack on the head by Lady Jisoo. "I apologize for his behavior, Lady (Y/N)" she makes him bow at you.

"It's fine, Lady Jisoo" You smiled awkwardly. "May we talk in private?" she asks you. "Of course" you replied. "Great. Come with me" she walks out, dragging Sir Jimin out. "Now?" You asked as you grabbed your belongings and followed right behind her. "Yes," she said.

Lady Jisoo led you to Student Council's room where the members were sitting except for the prince who was nowhere to be seen. Lady Jisoo and Sir Jimin took their seats and looked at you. "Take a seat," Lady Savanna said with a smile. You sat down and looked at them all.

"So what is it that you wanted to discuss in private?" You asked. "As you know, Prince Jungkook will be searching for his future wife once he turns eighteen" Prince Chunyoung started. "We would like you to be a candidate for him," Lady Jisoo said. You immediately shook your head. "I'm sorry, but I don't plan on marrying anyone. I believe Lady Anne is the perfect-"

"We do believe that Lady Anne is perfect for Prince Jungkook, but he will get distracted very easily with her as his wife," Lady Savanna said. "What they're trying to say is that you and Prince Jungkook belong together and you should-" Sir Jimin once again gets a smack in the head by Lady Jisoo.

"You being Queen will make the kingdom better. You're ranked number 1 in this academy, Lady (Y/N). Even the king agrees with us that you will be the perfect candidate" Prince Chunyoung said.

"I'm sorry, but I reject being a candidate" You stand up and walked out.

'It's my choice! I no longer need to live the life of the villainess. I'm my own person! I am (L/N) (Y/N), not Lee (Y/N)!' You thought.

When you opened the door, your eyes widened when you saw Prince Jungkook with Lady Anne smiling. Your eyes made contact with the prince for a second until you heard Lady Jisoo speak. "Lady (Y/N)..."

Lady Anne looks up at Prince Jungkook who was still staring at you. "I won't change my mind, Lady Jisoo. I already decided my future and that won't change" you stated before walking out. Prince Jungkook follows right behind you, leaving Lady Anne standing there with the student council.

"Lady (Y/N)! Wait!" Prince Jungkook calls your name out yet you continue walking. He grabs your hand, making you turn around and face him. He looks into your (e/c) eyes. "Stay away from me. You only bring trouble into my life" you told him as you pushed him off.

He watches you as you disappear down the hallway. Your words hurt him so much. He didn't want to be troublesome. Prince Jungkook was hoping that this school year, you two would be close but instead, it's the opposite.

He looks down and clenched his hands.

"I guess it has to be my way then"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 5.3K 24
แดกสœแด‡ษด สแดแดœส€ แดส™๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑษชแด แด‡ ๊œฐแด€ษด สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษด๊œฑ แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แดษดสŸส แดŠแด‡แดษด แดŠแดœษดษขแด‹แดแดแด‹
133K 5.8K 36
It's not fairytale stories where happy ending in the end..... it's yandere stories where only evil win.... Trust me you gonna find extraordinary stor...
173K 6.5K 29
๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ (ใƒคใƒณใƒ‡ใƒฌ) ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ (็—…ใ‚“ใงใ‚‹), ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ...
1.4K 96 24
In which, a serial killer tries to kill you along with the friends you considered as lost. The fate was going to bring the four of you together again...