cynical | l.dh

BแปŸi hyuckssidehoe

๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šŠ / ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐šž "๐š›๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š’'๐š•๐š• ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š— ๐š๐š˜ ๐šข... Xem Thรชm

โ˜พ characters
โ˜พ chapter 1
โ˜พ chapter 2
โ˜พ chapter 3
โ˜พ chapter 4
โ˜พ chapter 5
โ˜พ chapter 6
โ˜พ chapter 7
โ˜พ chapter 8
โ˜พ chapter 9
โ˜พ chapter 10
โ˜พ chapter 11
โ˜พ chapter 12
โ˜พ chapter 13
โ˜พ chapter 14
โ˜พ chapter 15
โ˜พ chapter 16
โ˜พ chapter 17
โ˜พ chapter 18
โ˜พ chapter 19
โ˜พ chapter 20
โ˜พ chapter 21
โ˜พchapter 22
โ˜พ chapter 23
โ˜พ chapter 24
โ˜พ chapter 25
โ˜พ chapter 27
โ˜พ chapter 28
โ˜พ chapter 29
โ˜พ chapter 30 pt.1
โ˜พ chapter 30 pt.2
โ˜พ chapter 31
โ˜พ chapter 32
NEW BOOK
โ˜พ chapter 33
๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ซ

โ˜พ chapter 26

398 16 14
BแปŸi hyuckssidehoe

D - 5

The blaring sound of my alarm pierced my ears and immediately made me shoot open my eyes. I quickly turned off my alarm before I become deaf. I could feel a heavy arm still wrapped tightly around my waist. I smiled as I could still smell his scent on me but something felt off. I could feel my sleeve was soaked with his tears and I wasn't sure why. I slowly lifted my hand and softly wiped away his tears so he wouldn't wake up, before removing his arm from my waist and quickly making my way to the bathroom and taking a shower.

When I left the bathroom he was still sleeping and the clock struck 07:30 am. I hurriedly walked over to the side of the bed and moved his hair from poking his eyes before continuously poking his chubby cheeks. He groaned at the uncomfortable feeling so quickly grabbed my wrist so I wouldn't continue. He pulled me onto the bed to my surprise and wrapped his arms around me.

"Where did you go? Are you planning to run away again because I'm not going to let that happen twice," his morning voice was groggy yet sounded so alluring.

"I went to the bathroom. And no, I'm not going to run away again," I said, emphasising the 'not' in order to put him to relief, "Get up, we're going to be late."

"Can't we just stay home today, I don't wanna see that bitch," he said, followed my my laughter.

"We have to gooo, let's beat that bitch up. Get your lazy ass up and go in the shower," my body was already pulsating.

He gave me a questionable smile and then lightly pushed me off to go and have a shower. Using my free time I quickly got ready. I looked through my wardrobe and found a green low-cut cropped top so I paired them with a black mini skirt and chains whilst searching for a pair of shoes. Finally after a good 5 whole minutes I put on my combat boots and quickly curled my hair and applied makeup.

The clock currently struck 07:50 am and I was already waiting in the living room for Haechan to get ready and boy was he taking his sweet time. We had 5 minutes left to leave the house or we would be hella late.

Haechan looked normal as always with his all black outfit once again. "Why'd you take so long?" I asked.

"Sorry I have to look good for a good fight," he smirked, knowing that today would be full of excitement and surprise.

We had already arrived to school but luckily we made it in before the gates closed. As we walked through the corridors I noticed Sooyoung approaching us and waddling like a penguin towards Haechan. I shot him a glare to sort out 'his bitch' but he just glanced at me and turned back to her. Oh my fucking god this hoe.

Sooyoung wrapped her arms around Haechan's neck and whipped her head to look at me, whilst smirking and biting her bottom crusty lip. Haechan's arm just stood by his side whilst looking at me like 'help please. get this bitch off'. His tongue poked the inside of his cheek as her face started to get closer and closer to his.

She puckered her lips and leaned in for a kiss as I watched in disgust. What the fuck is she doing? Haechan turned his head away and lightly pushed her off, "I told you to fuck off so why the fuck are you still pestering me?" He shouted at her.

She seemed to have not got the message and wrapped her arms around his neck once again and leaned closer to his ear, "You told me you loved me. Did you replace me with this bitch?" She screamed, pointing at me with her filthy fingers.

"I never fucking loved a delusional bitch like you. And no you weren't replaced because she was always number one!" He shouted back. This back and forth argument was honestly quite entertaining but I could sense her insecurity.

"See you at break, bitch" she spat at me. I replied with a smirk because I know for a fact that I wouldn't ever allow her to lay her dirty finger on me. It's on!

Sooyoung stomped off because of the unneeded attention that she had received. She acted like a five year old that saw something in a shop and demanded it. That's actually embarrassing.

Today we did not start the day with maths but we started with Science. It's not that I hate science it's just that I'm not very good at it and I'm failing. Ms Park was teaching us about electricity, it seems to be that every single teacher hates me because they only teach us stuff I'm shit.

The clock struck 09:45 am, so we had 15 minutes until break time. I put my head on the table and my eyes slowly closed. I drifted into a tranquil sleep until the bell rang as if it was waiting for the upcoming drama and couldn't keep to itself.

Haechan was in a different science class so he was waiting outside my classroom since they were let out earlier. As soon as I stepped through the door and onto the cafeteria, I saw Haechan in the queue to grab some snacks and Sooyoung was at the other side of the cafeteria.

I noticed that she had realised that Haechan was there so she began her move. I sat on our table as always with the others, waiting for Haechan to bring me our snacks and smiled as I saw Sooyoung approach Haechan.

He walked over to our table and dropped the snacks onto the table but before he could sit down Sooyoung followed him like the annoying bee that she is and grabbed onto his arm. She tugged and tugged whilst he stood there with a straight face, full of no emotion whatsoever.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. Before their lips met, I got up and pulled on her hair, pulling her head back until she pulled away from him. "Don't touch what's mine! Don't you see how uncomfortable he looks under your hold?" I spouted, disgust shown across my face.

She huffed out in anger before beginning, "You're the one who stole what's mine! I had him first and you took him away like the hoe you are," I scoffed and nodded, letting her continue spouting nonsense.

"How did you convince him? Sex? Money? Or did you threaten him?" I laughed at how oblivious she was.

"Yeah I convinced him with sex. You obviously didn't do a great job in keeping him happy," I could see her face turning a bright red in anger before continuing.

"He never liked you anyways. He always dodged your kisses and ignored you but your arrogant ass didn't take the hint," i laughed hysterically.

Adrenaline rushed through my veins as she lifted her arm and tried to slap me across the face but before that could happen I held her arm and twisted it backwards before pushing her into the floor and stepping on her hand. Yeah I was being a bitch about it but what can I do if she was about to slap me. She screamed in pain before getting up to throw a punch but met with my fist to her nose. She fell onto the floor, helpless and weak, whilst a red substance left the premises of her nose.

Everyone in the cafeteria was shook that I was even capable of such things. Before I could sit on my table once again, I felt her dirty hand wrap around my hair and pull it with great strength. I let out an 'ouch' before wrapping my right leg around hers and causing her fall from being unbalanced. Ugh this bitch.

Once she was on the floor I grabbed her hair and held it tightly in my fist, pulling her across the halls and she struggled to be realised from my hold. Everyone followed us to see who would ultimately win the fight.

Me and Sooyoung stood in the halls by the lockers as a huge crowd surrounded us. Her hair was still in my fist so I pushed her onto the lockers and she slid down from standing to sitting. Her body was covered with cuts and bruises as blood dripped from her knees and arms.

I was tired of the stunts that she pulled everyday and today was the day I had finally put an end to it. Hopefully. I know that people never change but there's nothing that we can do about it.

I turned to Haechan that stood behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind and snuggling his head in the crook of my neck and whispered, "Sex, yeah?," his voice mumbled against my skin sending a cold shiver down my spine. "That's my girl, thank you, doll,"  I giggled.

Bell ring

I tapped his arm that laid around my waist before letting him out of my hold and walked to the next lesson.

<time skip>
Seonghwa's POV

I was now outside the school after the intense fight that Jaerin was involved in so o decided to call Mr Na.

Ring

"Hello, Mr Na."

"Do you have new news about her?"

"Yes, of course. You'll never believe what happened, sir."

"What is it then? Seems interesting."

"Oh yes it was very thrilling to watch."

"What did she do?"

"Ah, she got into a physical fight with Sooyoung over Haechan."

Mr Na laughed hysterically at the thought. Seonghwa described to him every detail of what has happened whilst he listened carefully.

"Seems like Sooyoung is doing her job well, provoking Jaerin."

"Yes, sir!"

"Are you busy today, Seonghwa?"

"Never for you, sir."

"Okay so I have a mission for you today so listen carefully to what I'm about to say to you, okay?"

"Yes, sir. I'm listening."

"Is anyone around you at the moment?"

"No, sir I'm alone."

"Okay. So today I need you to take Jaerin to that cafe you took her to last time and drug her drink. So you understand?"

"Yes, sir. Is that it?"

"No! Then I need you to take her drugged body to the basement of the school and I'll send my men to beat her up. Then your job will be completed and all you'll need to do after is collect your payment."

"Yes, sir" I squealed.

"If she declines your offer of taking her to the cafe, then let her do what she has to do. It'll be her last days of happiness before she marries Wooyoung. If she wants to be with Haechan let her, because it'll allow them to becomes closer so when I part them, it'll be more painful."

"Okay, sir. I won't pressurise her."

"If I've found out that you've pressured her then your payment will be cancelled because you'd be ruining my plans. If you pressure her, it'll affect your future and she'll be suspicious of you."

"Yes, sir. I understand."

"Bye! Do your job well, okay?"

"Yes, sir. I'll talk to you soon to update you. Thank you."

"No problem, Seonghwa."

Donghyuck's POV

The day seemed boring without Jaerin to bother during lessons. The day passed in a blur after the exciting fight during break.

The clock currently showed 15:10 pm and it was finally time to go home. I was so exhausted, all I wanted was to to go home and fall asleep in Jaerin's arms. I didn't realise that she made me feel so good after the death of Elena. I haven't felt this same way since then.

I was waiting outside the gate for Jaerin, she was taking her sweet time walking, her back hunched and small steps. I started walking towards her so I could just put her on my back and speed her up so we could go home; until Seonghwa approached her.

I walked closer but turned my back in order to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Hey, Jaerin," Seonghwa spoke.

"Erm- hey," I could sense a smile across her face as she waved.

"Do you wanna go to the cafe with me like last time?"

Before she could answer his question and grabbed her arm and said, "No she's coming home with me and we're busy so bye," I waved him off and pulled Jaerin with me to the front gate.

Jaerin looked at me with her eyebrows furrowed, "Why are you looking at me like that? Do you wanna go with him then?" I pointed at Seonghwa's figure disappearing within the trees.

"What are we doing at home?" She smirked while wiggling her eyebrows, "Why are we going to be busy, huh?" My face turned a red hue so I quickly covered it before I get teased. She giggled, her giggles make me so happy I returned her a smile while we walked hand in hand home.

When we reached home we came across Taeyong in the corridor who told me to tell Jaerin that we have another mission again today. I could tell that she was tired today but we can't push back a mission, because it's a mission and not something ordinary.

Today's missions seemed more exciting than the last one. That previous one provoked me to a different level and I wasn't ready for a repeat of events. Whilst I waited for the clock to strike 20:00 pm I told Jaerin about the mission, which she was okay with, surprisingly. And we both watched a film tangling ourselves with each other.

A few hours later

We had one more hour until we had to leave for the mission. Jaerin was getting ready whilst Taeyong explained what we had to do this time.

We have to convince Mr Oh to become allies with us, providing us with all the necessary weapons and drugs so that we could deport them around the country and across the globe too. Jaerin's job is to try and seduce Mr Oh's son so that we have a higher chance in succession of our mission. To be honest I'm not at all happy with the mission that Jaerin has to fulfil but it's Taeyong's orders so we can't gna against it.

Jaerin wore a black long sleeve, low-cut cropped top with fishnets and a black mini skirt and combat boots. It was similar to the outfit that she wore today at school but more seductive. She looks hot I can't lie.

Taeyong sent me the address that Mr Oh and his son would be at so I drove both me and Jaerin to our destination. It was approximately 5.7 km away from our place so the journey was a bit long and tiring.

After around 40-50 minutes in the car we had finally arrived. In front of us stood a tall building that looked almost like a castle that towered over our small bodies. I looked at Jaerin and nodded before stepping into the building with her fingers interlocked with mine.

We sat at a table with Mr Oh and his son, along with a few security guards surrounding us. I sat with Jaerin on my left and Mr Oh on my right and Jaerin sat in between me and Mr Oh's son.

"This is my son Mingyu," I stood us and shook hands with him and introduced myself and Jaerin.

I sat back down and started Mr Oh and I's conversation.

"So what do you think of the alliance?" I questioned.

"I think it was out of the blue but it has helped me gain a confidence that you are trustworthy men I can rely on," he replied.

"Why did you reach out to us for this alliance and not any other gangs?" he asked.

"Your gang is specialised in many areas that ours lack in so we believed that it was the best decision to be made. Also your group is well-known for the production of weapons and drugs so I pitched an idea." I began. He nodded, assuring that I may continue.

"My idea is that we should globally distribut the drugs and the weapons so that other gangs have a chance to fend for their safety just like us. Because we are both powerful groups, it means that we should also help other gangs that help the good in order to fend for their lives with equipment that we could distribute to them. Of course they would have to pay in great amounts but it just means that we could both become even more financially stable," I smiled at the old man, he seemed to have liked my idea.

"Okay, that's a very different idea compared to other groups that I have personally spoken to and I believe that yours in the best idea so I'll be glad to be working with you."

As Mr Oh and I continued conversing casually, taking about forming allies I saw that Jaerin was very uncomfortable. I glanced at her and she had worry filled in her eyes. I noticed that Mingyu's hand was rested on her upper thigh. My eyes widened but I had to keep my cool and not ruin the mission by getting aggressive.

Jaerin kept swatting away his hand but he moved it closer and closer to her centre. Her breathing quickened. A tear left her eye as he massaged her thigh, goosebumps visual on her arms and legs. He pinched her thigh and she winced in pain, a purple bruise appeared.

I had enough of this and had to stop it before it got out of hand. She about to be raped in front of me and I'd be guilty for not doing anything about it.

"Sorry, Mr Oh but we have to leave now. I hope you've made up your mind about the alliance. My wife is very tired so we'll be leaving now." Her ears perked up at the word 'wife'.

"Thank you for coming," said Mr Oh, smiling as his son stood beside him in anger.

"Thank you for having me," I took this as my opportunity to hold onto Jaerin and take her home. Her leg was full of purple bruises that that Mingyu guy had given her. She body shook in in distress as she heavy breathing had slowly calmed down.

We had finally arrived home and I carried Jaerin's sleeping body out of the car. My arm was under her knees and and necks as I lifted her out of the car and ran home with her shaking in my arms. I knew she was very tired today, her day was filled with distress and she was mostly uncomfortable.

We went to her room and laid her on the bed. I slowly woke her up and told her to change out of her uncomfortable clothes so that she can go back to sleep but she groaned and begged me to help her. It was my first time helping someone change, especially that it's a girl, Jaerin even, it made it more uncomfortable.

I quickly helped her change out of clothes and she didn't shower but I didn't mind because i know that she was tired. She hid herself under the covers so I went to go and turn off her lights before joining her. But when I stepped away from her, closer to the light switch, she peeked her head above the covers and asked, "where are you going, husband?" I laughed because I know that it might get awkward real quick if I stayed quiet.

"I was turning off the light. Stop teasing me!" I pouted.

"You started it. Husband~ looool I can't take you serious." She laughed hysterically.

"Go to bed. You're tired after beating up 'my bitch'"

"Oh shut up, at least I won"

"Goodnight, princess," I said, slipping into the bed as the warmth engulfed me.

"Goodnight, hyuck" my heart melted because I haven't heard that nickname is so long, I craved for it.
____________________________________

u n e d i t e d

Some scheming shit going on 😏😏😏

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

195K 4.7K 63
"Let go of me" Jiyeon demanded "Not a chance, baby" Jaemin said smirking Viewer warning โš ๏ธ May include topics of: explicit words, violence, strong...
191K 9.1K 40
ใŸใ ใฎๅ‹้” "๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™  ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™š... ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™š '๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ'" "๐™๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ž ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™๐™ฎ๐™ช๐™˜๐™ " - - - - - ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๏ฟฝ...
99.7K 2.7K 28
๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด...
731K 21.2K 64
โ™งสœแด‡'s แด„แดสŸแด… . . . . โ™งส™แดœแด› sแด›ษชสŸสŸ sแดแดแด‡ สœแดแดก แดกแด€ส€แด. โ€ขแดแด€า“ษชแด€ แด€แดœ