Daminette

By dxaisyy

Marinette and Damian both got kidnapped one day. They were forcefully married and bonded to each by Talia. Th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
ages
Epilogue

Chapter 6

8.9K 184 64
By dxaisyy

Marinette's POV

It was 5 weeks later. I was 10 weeks pregnant and my baby bump was visible. I always hid it under my clothes tho. So, nobody noticed. Anyway, today was the day Chloe and I would leave.

I jumped out of bed and fed the kwami's.

"Calm down pigtails." Plagg said. Plagg? Yes, I took him from Adrien 3 weeks.

I shook my head and rushed to the bathroom to get ready.

Clothes:

Hair:

Makeup:

Nails:

I got out of the bathroom only to be met with a completely ready and calm Chloe.

Her clothes:

Her hair:

Her makeup:

Her nails:

"Girls, are you ready?" Audrey yelled from the door.

"Coming!" I said and put the miracle box in my bag.

We left Le Grand Paris with all our luggage and went to the airport.

The plane ride was great. After we landed a man named Alfred Pennyworth came to pick us up.

"Madame Marinette and Madame Chloe?" A man asked.

"That's us- wait a minute. You are one of Duusuu's birds!" I squealed.

"Omg, it's nice to officially meet you!" Chloe said and I nodded.

"Yes, young guardian. And, I think Master Damian would be happy to see you again. And congratulations about the mini bug." I blushed and was in shock.

"How did you-?" I asked and he just smirked.

We entered the limousine and he loaded in our luggage.

"He is like a god!" Chloe said and I gave her a 'duh' look.

We drove off to the Wayne manor and I took a deep breath as we arrived.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
4.7K 207 9
Story title changed from Daminette: Thank You, My Love to Daminette: The New Student. ••••••••••••• Damian was getting more violent, and as a part of...
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
634K 38.8K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...