RP ideas and offers!

By KittenMeow123

I will post any RP ideas I have! If you guys have any I will post them too! You can message me if you want to... More

Hiya!!
SFW
NSFW or SFW BxB
NSFW
Kinks I am open to and will RP with if you DM me!
No go fetishes or kinks!!
NSFW
NSFW (more for gore)

NSFW

375 3 1
By KittenMeow123

The characters live in a world where it is so normal to have a sugar daddy or baby, that they made an app for people who don't have a daddy kink, its called, 'Sugar Master'. 

(My character) goes on this app, looking for someone to help since his job wasn't paying the bills anymore. They find (your person) on this app and, like tinder, swipe right on them. (your character) swipes right on mine as well. They start messaging and think they are a really good match. They decide to meet up. (My character) moves in with yours, they end up in a relationship, fucking alllll the time. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 28.4K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
702K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
168K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 19.1K 131
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...