Marriage: A Sacred Bond (Book...

By LonelyPrincess239

#1st Rank in #boldness "Go. Go. Go. Go." Both of them said pushing me inside and walking me towards my room... More

Author's Note
Characters and Prologue:
Chapter:- 1
Chapter:- 2
Chapter:- 3
Chapter:- 4
Chapter:- 5
Chapter:- 6
Chapter:- 7
Chapter:- 8
Chapter:- 9
Chapter:- 10
Chapter:- 11
Chapter:- 12
Chapter:- 13
Chapter:- 14
Chapter:- 16
Chapter:- 17
Chapter:- 18
Epilogue

Chapter:- 15

912 35 13
By LonelyPrincess239

Zaroon's POV:

"Do you love her or not?" I glared at Ru who shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm not confirm about my feelings, sir." He said smiling at him and he sighed.

"Ru, I'm talking okay?" I said to him and he nodded his head then walked out of my cabin. Well, right now we are in my cabin as we decided to talk to Arbaaz for whom my sister is crazy. It's been four or five months since we got to know that we'll have mini Reesh or Zayed in three to four months. Insha Allah.

"Don't mind him. He is like that only." I said smiling at him and he smiled back.

"No worries, sir. I would have reacted like him if my sister was on your sister's place." He said smiling at me and I chuckled.

"Well, I just want to say that if you are serious about my sister then okay. But if you are not then please tell her directly on her face that you are not interested. I don't want her to breakdown later." I said looking at him and he sighed.

"She has already created deep and true feelings for me, sir. She will definitely breakdown if I reject her. And it's not like I'm not interested in her. I feel some attraction towards her. I'm just not confirmed what it is." He said looking at me and I smiled.

"Confirm your feelings then. Let's see what it is." I said and he smiled.

"Chachu would have love to meet you but he isn't here today. May be you can meet him later." I said smiling at him and he sighed.

"Our status doesn't match, sir." He said shaking his head and I rolled my eyes.

"That definitely doesn't matter to us." I said and he smiled.

"I can't get married before my sister's marriage." He said and I chuckled.

"I think elders will easily get agreed with it." I said smiling at him and he chuckled.

"I'll talk to my family." He said smiling and I nodded my head.

"That's perfect." I said and he chuckled. After some time he left and entered the angry man.

"You should learn how to talk properly, man." I said walking towards my chair.

"And you should learn that style of talking changes from person to person." He said and I rolled my eyes. He won't change. I was busy in work when his phone rang.

"Are you crying?" I looked up hearing him. What happened? Who the person is?

"What happened? Why are you crying?" He asked getting up from the couch and walked towards the door. I got up from my chair and walked out of the office.

"You okay? Mom and Dad okay? Why are you crying? Tell me damn it." He shouted walking towards the elevator. Damn. His anger.

"Shawn, clean the cabin." I said to my assistant who nodded his head and I walked behind the angry man for my friend. He was continuously pressing the ground button and I shook my head. We won't reach early by pressing it continuously.

"I'm driving." I said as we reached down and he was about to take the driving seat.

"Calm down, man." I said turning to him and he sighed.

"She was crying and even didn't tell me the reason. Mom and Dad and everyone is okay. Even Afra didn't tell me why she was crying." He said gritting his teeth and I sighed.

"We'll get to know. We are reaching there in some time." I said patting his shoulder and he nodded his head closing his eyes. What could be the reason that made a girl like Lishba cry? I hope nothing serious. We reached home and he went out as soon as the car stopped. I followed him and walked inside only to get shocked hearing all the girls shouting.

"WELCOME HOME SOON-TO-BE FATHER." I frowned looking at them who were smiling widely looking at Ruhan. Woah! I'm going to be Chachu. Wow.

"Congratulations, bestow." I said hugging him who was still in shock. I felt him hugging me back making chuckle.

"That was unexpected." I heard him whispering and chuckled. He pulled away and looked at Lishba who was smiling widely.

"Why were you crying on the phone then if this was the news?" He asked narrowing his brows at her and she pressed her lips.

"Well, I knew you'll come if I cry so I just acted." She said smiling at him and he glared at her while we all laughed.

"Act my foot. I was scared like hell. I was wondering how come a girl like tigress is crying." He said glaring at her and she rolled her eyes while we all chuckled.

"See. You reached here so early. If I would have called you normally you would have not reached here this early as you love to irritate me." She said glaring at him and we chuckled.

"He was driving." He said pointing at me and I chuckled.

"Well, no more fighting now. And Ruhan, you have to take good care of her." Badi Ma said to him and he rolled his eyes.

"As if I don't do that normally." He said walking towards his room and we chuckled.

"I'll just come." Lishba said smiling at us and left.

"I'll take my leave too. Everyone might be waiting at home. It's almost time to reach home." I said smiling at Khala who smiled at me.

"Tell Appi to call me tonight." She said kissing on my head and I nodded my head.

"Should I tell her the good news or will you do that?" I asked and she smiled.

"I'll do that." She said chuckling and I nodded my head smiling. Then I left the house saying Bye to them. I reached home and found everyone in the living room talking. And the kids group were at the mat on the ground playing Ludo including my wife. She becomes kid with them.

"Assalamualaikum everyone." I said and all eyes turned to me then they all smiled.

"Wa-Alaikum-Assalam." They all answered and I walked towards Mom.

"How come you are early today?" I looked at Iqra who asked.

"It's 9 already." I said rolling my eyes and she rolled her eyes too.

"That's the time to come home usually but you don't come at that time. You come late. So was just asking." She said nodding her head and I rolled my eyes.

"Mom, find a suitable guy for her and send her away." I said keeping my head on her shoulder with closed eyes and heard the volcano erupting.

"You go from here. I'm not going anywhere." I shook my head with a smile.

"I think you made a mess, Bhai." I heard Aarish's voice after few minutes and looked at them to find her place empty. Where has she gone? Did I say something wrong? I looked at Ilham who made a cute face with a light smile.

"Don't worry, guys. I'll handle." I said smiling at them and they nodded their head. I looked at her who was trying to get up. Well, there's some improvement in her condition. Alhamdulillah. Now she can walk with the some support and she can get up from the ground on her own. Usually, she needed help.

"You can ask for help." I said holding her hand and helping her sit on her chair while she smiled.

"Let me try on my own. And go and handle Iqu." She said smiling at me and I nodded my head. She went to help Eshu who went to the kitchen. I went to my room to change and my lips smiled finding my night clothes on the bed. After changing and freshening up I walked out of the room. I went to the kitchen and the girls looked at me.

"Dinner for Iqu and I. I'll do with her. Let me make it up for her." I said smiling at thema and they chuckled.

"Why do you tease her always?" Mom said rolling her eyes and I chuckled.

"I usually do that, Mom. She never reacted like this. This is the first time." I said looking at her and she nodded her head. After some time Eshu passed me a tray of food and smiled.

"All the best." She said winking at me and I shook my head. I walked towards her room and knocked on the door.

"Why are you knocking?" I chuckled hearing her voice. But it was heavy saying that she has cried. What made her cry? And the way she reacted was totally unexpected. What could be the reason? I entered inside to find her sitting on bed looking towards the balcony.

"I didn't know that my little lioness can cry too." I said walking towards her and she turned to me. I sighed finding tears in her eyes.

"When it comes to leave her family, a strong lioness can try too." She said wiping her tears and I smiled.

"It's not you are leaving us soon. I was just kidding, little girl." I said caressing her cheek and she looked down biting her lips.

"I think I'm going to leave you all soon." She said looking at me with those teary eyes which always shined with mischievousness. But this is the first time they are shining with tears of sadness other than her childhood. And it was making me confuse.

"No. We are not letting you go this soon." I said kissing on her head and she held my sleeves in her fist.

"I heard Mom and Dad talking about my marriage this morning. It made me sad and when you said that, it made me more sad. I don't want to leave you all this soon, Bhai." She said shaking her head while tears were rolling down her cheeks and I sighed.

"I wonder why they made this tradition when they knew that we girls are very weak emotionally and even we get attached to everyone very easily." She said hugging me tightly and I didn't know what to answer. What would I answer when even I didn't know the answer? And even I hate this tradition.

"But girls are not emotionally weak, little one. In fact, they are strong enough to leave their family. And may be they knew that we boys won't be able to leave our family." I said patting her head and she pulled away.

"Even you all leave us when you guys leave for foreign countries." She said looking at me and I smiled.

"Let's not talk about this. And I bet Mom and Dad are not going to let their lioness go this soon. We still have years to bear your craziness, princess." I said patting her cheek and she chuckled. Finally. The big smile is back on her face.

"That's like my sister. I don't like this one. I love Iqra who is always in jolly mood." I said kissing on her head and she chuckled.

"Let's have our dinner." I said and she nodded her head. We had our dinner and when I was about to leave the room she said.

"I thought you love your little girl most." I chuckled turning to her.

"I love you both equally. And even I spend more years with you than hers. It's just I looked after her when Mom was ill so she is more close to me. Nothing else." I said smiling at her and she chuckled.

"But she loves me more." She said winking at me making me laugh.

"She'll come to you tonight." I said ruffling her hair and she chuckled.

"I want to talk about something with you. Let me keep this tray and then I'll come." I said looking at her and she frowned.

"What?"

"Will just come." I said and she nodded her head. Let's ask her about Hiba's secret. I mean what is she hiding from me. I hope she knows something. After keeping the tray in the kitchen I went to Dad's room to tell them she ate or else they would be worried. As I opened the door I found Chachu and Chachi too in the room. May be some elderly talking is being discussed here.

"Well, I just came to inform that she had her dinner. You guys can relax." I said smiling at them and they chuckled.

"Why she reacted like that?" Mom asked and I smiled.

"She heard you both discussing about her marriage in the morning so she was sad and I instigated the fire more." I said smiling at them and they all looked at me with wide eyes.

"Oh Allah. We weren't discussing about her marriage actually. We were just talking about that. We didn't even get any proposal yet." Mom said shaking her head and I chuckled.

"And I don't think we are prepared to let her go this soon." Dad said shaking his head and we smiled.

"Talk to her tomorrow both of you." I said to them and they nodded their head.

"I'll be going now. Allah Hafiz. Good Night. And Mom, talk to Khala. She asked me to tell you that." I said waving at them and they chuckled waving back at me. I walked towards my room to take her with me. She was also worried when I shared it with her. I felt so light after sharing it with her. And I think that's why we need a partner in our life so that we can share those things which you don't want to share with others. And there can be many reasons for not sharing with others. And in my case, I didn't want to make my family worried about Hiba.

Ilham's POV:

I turned as the door opened and he came inside with a smile.

"She had her dinner?" I asked and he smiled.

"Yep. She had it." He said turning my chair towards the door making me confuse.

"Where are we going?" I asked looking at him and he smiled.

"We are going to talk about Hiba to Iqu." He said smiling at me and I nodded my head. I hope we get to know something. After listening to him I got a feeling that she loves someone and that person is less expected to love her back. But who this person is? I haven't tell this to him yet or else he'll get more worried. Let's see what's holding for us. We went to their room and found Eshu also sitting there. They smiled seeing me. After some time he told them what happened months ago and Eshu was shocked.

"Was she stalking me?" We chuckled hearing Eshu whose voice was shaking.

"But why she said it hurts at the end?" Iqra asked with frowns and we sighed.

"That's the mystery, girl. She was saying as if she was feeling it. And when I asked her if she is hiding something she said let it be secret." He said sighing deeply and I caressed his knuckles.

"I think she loves someone. But she thinks that she won't get same feelings from that person." Eshu said looking at him and his eyes widened.

"What?" She nodded her head and he sighed.

"She should share it with any of us. At least with me. She shares everything with me." He said sighing deeply and I was just looking at him.

"She will tell you once she will feel like." I said caressing his hand and he sighed looking at me.

"She is bottling everything inside herself. She shouldn't do that." He said shaking his head with frowns and I sighed.

"We'll talk to her. Don't worry. But we should give her time to share it with us." I said smiling at him and he nodded his head sighing deeply. Anyone could say how much he is worried for her looking at his face. Of course he'll be worried. He said he has looked after her with Amy Chachi as Mom was on bed rest. Ya Allah. Make everything alright.

After some months.

I placed the tray on the table in front of the woman who came from neighborhood for the first time after our marriage. Well, I'm still on my wheelchair but I'm trying to use clutches now a days which is very difficult.

"So, she is the girl whom you brought as your daughter-in-law, Bia?" She asked looking at me with disgust? But why?

"Yep. Alhamdulillah. She is perfect for my son." Mom said smiling at me and I smiled back at her.

"Perfect? Beauty is not the only thing that you should see, Bia. You should see if she'll be helpful for your family or not. Even after having their Bhabhi your daughters still have to work." She said shaking her head and I was shocked. This was the first time someone insulted me indirectly. To avoid this insult And humiliation I left my studies. Isolated myself from the socialization. I didn't have courage to bear their taunts neither I have now. Its hurting. How those people bear their taunts?

"Isn't she a burden on your family?" I looked down to hide my tears which rolled down on my cheeks. Burden? My brother never let me hear this word ever in my life. Neither my parents nor my husband. Am I really a burden?

"Excuse me." I looked up hearing Eshu who glared at the woman.

"We didn't bring our Bhabhi to work here. We didn't want a maid okay. We wanted a life partner for my brother who stand beside him in his hard times. We wanted a daughter-in-law for this house. We wanted a Bhabhi who becomes our friend. And she is everything which we wanted. A perfect life partner. A perfect daughter-in-law. And a beautiful best friend. So, you better watch your words before saying anything about her." Eshaal said glaring at her and I was just looking at them.

"And what you said. A burden? She is a blessing for us. You can keep that 'burden' word for yourself or for your family. You don't have any right to call her that. And you don't have any right to interfere in our family matters. Better get out of here if you don't want more insults." Iqra said glaring at the woman who was glaring back at her while I was feeling lucky to have such beautiful sisters. Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah for giving me so beautiful and amazing family and for giving me the best husband. Thank You so much.

Assalamualaikum and Hello dears. How are you all?

How was the chapter? Good or amazing? Enjoyed or not? Well this chapter didn't have any scene of our beautiful couple but I promise next chapter will be their chapter. I'll try to make it. Let me know your views about this chapter as it was not that good. I'll be waiting.

Do vote and comment please. It means a lot.
Take care till next time.
Allah Hafiz and Bye. :) (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 5.6K 32
AND WE CREATED YOU IN PAIRS (78:8) UNDER EDITING Note: IF YOU SEE ANY MISTAKE/ERROR PLEASE NOTIFY ME IN THE COMMENTS Thanks😘 _______________________...
501K 23.2K 24
She looked at all of them with hopeful eyes. No one belived her. Except Him ! She didn't expect him to believe her out of all the people. She had exp...
6.3K 477 24
"You tried to target my siblings and I did what my heart said." I said looking in her eyes and she rolled her eyes. "Your that stupid heart didn't l...
3.1M 139K 57
Romance Ranking: #1 on 05/09/17 #2 on 07/08/17 #3 on 06/08/17 ----------- My phone fell down with a loud thud and he trapped me to the headboard of o...