𝓗𝓲𝓼 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓮�...

By M0chi_writer

『" Can I take her home with me? " 』 『天使』 𝙄𝙣 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 Shoto falls in love with a baby th... More

『INTRO』
『1』
『2』
『3』
『4』
『5 』
『6』
『 7』
『8』
『🎃』
『10』
『 11』
『🔥』
『🎄』
『15』
『16』
an
『17』
『18』
『19』
『20』
『21』
『22』
『23』
『RE-INTRO』

『14』

520 18 0
By M0chi_writer

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚♡ ⋆。˚ ❀

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ♫ °.

┊ ⊹

✽ ⋆ ┊ . ˚.

˚✧

"Riri"Aki smiled as the 8 year old Rina lifted her head from her desk " your father said I should walk you home. he wouldn't be able to make it"

"I know. He is a superhero" Rina picked her bag as she got up.

"Let's get ice cream on the way home" Aki walked out of the class with Rina beside her.

SIGH

Rina followed quietly, looking at her reflection through her phone.

"What flavor do you want?" Aki search for her purse.

"Bubble gum" Rina pulled up her phone again

"That's strange" Aki pulled out her purse "I'll have a chocolate chip and strawberry ice cream please"

"Since when is bubble gum ice cream strange?" Rina's eyes never left her phone.

"Since when did you become narcissistic?" Aki handed Rina her ice cream.

" I'm not. you see that brunette guy in the navy blue track suit, I think he is following us" Rina dropped her phone.

Aki didn't hesitate to pull Rina away into the nearest alley, she stopped walking when a black van pulled up in front of them, quickly turning around to see another van behind them. Aki pulled Rina to her side as huge men walked out of the black vans.

"They jammed our signal. I can't reach my dad" Rina whispered to Aki as she repeatedly kept trying to reach Shoto on both her smart watch and phone, they were knocked out not long after.

『♡』

"Rina" Rina jolted up at Aki's call " thank goodness you are awake"

Rina looked around noticing that she was in an abandoned building and her hands and feet weren't tied up which was strange in a kidnap scenario, the place smelled fowl, her eyes widened realizing as rotten corpses littered the floor.

' this is a killing site, did they come to kill us here'

"Hi Todoroki Rina this is a very funny coincidence" a huge gray haired man walked in " your grandfather is a very known acquaintance of mine but that is not why we are here, we are here because of your father"

"My dad?!" Rina gave the man a doubtful look.

"Yes it's more of a personal need" the man grabbed her face roughly.

"Leave her alone" Aki yelled catching his attention as soon as he snapped his fingers one of his goons slapped her.

"Aki ..... was it? You really can't do anything, you don't have a quirk just like her both of you are useless" the man gave them a sinister smile "I need you to be a good girl and talk to your 'daddy' to give us what we want"

The goons pointed a gun at Rina and Aki, Rina nodded slowly.

' dad is probably busy, this is going to take a while and there is no way to escape with out me or Aki getting hurt '

The phone rang a couple of times before someone finally picked up.

"Endeavor agency, who are my speaking with?"

"This is Haiji, I think you know who that is"

"Okay Haiji what can we do for you?" her sarcasm could be heard from the phone.

"I need to speak to Mr Todoroki or else his daughter and her nanny dies"

SIGN

"Give me a minute~"

There was a long break in the call. Rina was starting to get nervous knowing that her father may not believe until he has tried to contact her and failed.

"Yes this is Todoroki what do you want?" Shoto finally answered the phone.

"Just a simple piece of information " Haiji smiled at Rina.

"What is it?"

"Where is the technology that was confisticated from the HI Lab Corp?"

"That weapon has long been disabled"

"That's a wrong answer" with that one of the goons shot Aki in the thigh.

As Aki groaned in pain Rina got up from her seat attempting to run to Aki but was knocked back into her chair. Aki ended up passing out for the pain.

"I swear the weapon doesn't work again you can name any thing else I'll give it to you please"

"That is another wrong answer" Haiji hanged up the phone " what to do? what to do? "

"What should we do now boss"one of the goons asked.

"Should we kill them" another goon asked.

"No I would like to torture her and send Enji the video" Haiji smiled "make sure the video is clear"

Haiji walked out of the building leaving his goons to torture Rina.

"D... Dabi" a goons said as he ran into the room knocking the goon setting up the camera down.

"Who gave you the right to touch my little brother's daughter" a scarred man appeared from the door.

"You know you could just saying niece" a blonde hair girl said as she skipped in

"Shut it crazy blondie"

"It was Haiji" one goon quickly said.

"The feud he has with the old Man has nothing to do with this girl" Dabi yelled.

"Hey kid I'm going to need you to cover your eyes and ears because what is going to happen is not something you can watch" Rina nodded closing her eyes and covering her ears.

"Please no please we promise not to hurt her again" the goons begged as Dabi turned to them after confirming that Rina has done as she was told.

With a swing of his hand Dabi set the goons ablaze while Toga danced and hummed playfully behind him.

"Stop that you are distracting me I need to get them charred in 2 minutes"

"They are already charred" she giggled.

Dabi lifted Rina's chair turning her away from the burning bodies, taking her hands away from her ears.

"Riri everything is going to be okay" he gave her a reassuring smile.

"How did you know my name?" She looked confused.

"If I tell you, you must keep it a secret" Rina nodded "okay your uncle Natso told me about you He is always talking about you and Yukio. I'm your uncle as well but i don't really talk to your dad because of difference in perspective"

"And I'm Toga Himiko you can call me auntie Himiko" toga did a swift twirl

"No don't call this crazy bi- woman auntie. Riri the police will soon be here and I have to go"

"Thanks uncle Toya" Dabi hugged her before jumping out of the building by the window.

Toga sprayed a mist before jumping out of the building as well.

The wailing of sirens could be heard in a distance, Rina smiled before passing out.

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

Thanks for 2k reads

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 349 25
『 "And you are?" "Todoroki Shoto but you can just call me Shoto" 』 『フェニックス』 𝙄𝙣 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 Yuki decided to work for Shoto in order to pa...
743K 22K 28
"Its just..." her eyes were brimming with tears. 'No please dont cry,' I silently begged, 'I can't stand to see you hurt.' "...I-I dont want to see a...
66K 2.1K 24
𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎 32-𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟-𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑢𝑝 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑𝑟�...
598K 17.6K 37
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...