Ghum-e-yaar

Af aisha_writes23

"you know? if it was on me then I would have already sent you to rot in jail... A murderer like you doesn't d... Mere

character Aesthetic
chapter 1 (The Pain)
chapter 2 (The new bond)
chapter 3 (The shock)
chapter 4 (The longing)
chapter 5 (The New Start)
chapter 6(the untold feelings)
chapter 7(The bittersweet)
chapter 8 (the Coldness)
chapter 9 (The beginning)
chapter 10 (The past)
chapter 11 ( The Memories)
chapter 12 (The Heartbreak)
chapter 13 (The comfort)
chapter 15 (The Care)
Note
chapter 16 (The feelings)

chapter 14 (The perfect family)

1.8K 95 19
Af aisha_writes23

       »»——⍟——««

Massaging her temple she wokes up from her slumber...
Hissing a little she sat up and rests her head on headboard. All the memories of night except their little moment came rushing back making her clinch her hands...

"Sari khushiyon ke pal ab kitne door lgte h Allah Miya...jaise hm kabhi hase hi na ho...apke bande bilkul ache nhi h... "

Sniffing she complained to her lord remembering how because of peoples lies...mistakes... Selfishness...betrayal her mother's life was destroyed...

"But I won't let others walk over my happiness... I'll fight for it till the last...! "

Promising to herself she wiped her tear stained face....

"Azaan... Come-"

Tying  her brown hairs in bun she stood up from bed and walked towards his crib... A smile graze her lips but it didn't last long and her words stopped in middle not seeing her baby in his crib...

"Ya Allah mera bacha kaha gaya! "

Widen eyes she ran towards shazeb's room... Her heart thumping against her chest in fair of losing him...

She was at the verge of crying when her eyes caught the most pleasing sight of her little one with his daddy...

"Masha allah... "

Walking towards them she whispered...
Her lips tugs up in a beautiful smile seeing them deep in sleep...

"Ye capture krna to banta...! "

She grins saying and ran towards her room to get her phone...

Clicking the duos picture she sat beside azaan's side and creased his soft cottony cheeks with the back of her hands...

"Such beauty you're! "

Saying her eyes went to him... Her Sartaaj...

He was looking innocently handsome... Messy jet black hairs falling on his forehead giving him a boyish look.. His long lashes kissing his cheekbones can easily make one envy of them... While a soft smile was present on his lips...

Indeed he was truly a handsome creation of Allah...

She praised his beauty... This was first time she was looking at with different eyes... With the eyes of wife...

He was perfect husband anyone could ever wish for... Caring... Loving... Romantic... Pampering...

And her heart swelled at thought of him taking care of azaan even after coming tired from work...

Her cheeks turning pink at thought of them together... One cannot deny a perfect face with a attitude of love...

But then their smiling face flashes through her eyes snapping her out from her dreamland..

It was never her place to look at him this way... Neither her right to see the father son duo sleeping peacefully together... They both were hers...

Tears clogged her throat making her shake her thoughts... Minal was his wife... But She is his wife...

And that's a huge difference

Her heart consoled her...

"Api I cannot take your place in their lives ever... Rather I will make my own the way you've taught me to.... By loving them... By cherishing them... By being with them...! "

She said inside... Remembering how minal has always told her how to make her place in the heart of peoples she love...

Smiling shortly she stood up from there and left to fresh up before azaan wakes up...

After Drying her hairs she came out from her room wearing a long white button up shirt matching with blue denims... Slowly getting inside his room she directly went towards the bed and found the peace of her all awake sucking his hands..

"Good morning baby! "

Bending to his level. She whispered to him rubbing her nose against his... Making the child giggle...

Azaan looked at her with love floating in his hazel eyes...and forwards his small hands trying to touch her cheeks...

Manahil smiled pressing feathery kiss on his small palms who were busy creasing her cheeks...

"You missed me....? "

She asked slowly making him look at her with joyful expression...a grin appeared on her face also... This tiny being can vanish all her pain with just his one smile... She wonders how she fell so hard for him... She still remembers the moment when the doctor had put a small cottony ball on her naked chest to give skin to skin contact... She had cried so hard feeling him snuggle into her warmth....She never had thought that she would be the one who give skin contact to him instead of his mother...

But having minal in ICU in serious wasn't possible for him to have skin contact to his own mother directly.... And shazeb... Well he was different case at that time... After coming back from his trip by cancelling it... He was busy in finding doctors who could save his wife... So the last closet one was her...and the doctor had requested her saying if she'll do that the child will be at ease and can also recover soon....

Soo she agreed for his sake..and that was total worth it... The moment he snuggled to her... Feeling his home in her was worth it...but, her heart still breaks for three of them... They would've been so happy together including her also... Live wouldn't have been this difficult for her then...

A lone tear escaped her eyes at the loss of her sister... But the moment it escaped it was wiped away with the tiny hands of her sister's angel...

"Indeed with hardship comes ease"
  Quran (15:85)

And in the hardship of life... Azaan comes as her ease....

"Chalo let's get you ready! "

Smiling she picked in arms, showering kisses on his face making him laugh out loud... Manahil giggle and left the with him...

Walking down the stairs she went to the kitchen to prepare his formula... While he hanged in her arms looking around the kitchen...

After changing his position in her arms she gave him his food which he gladly accepts... Bringing a smile on her face... While feeding him she walked upstairs..

Getting inside her room she made him lie down on the bed giving the milk bottle in his hand and then covered her from both side with pillow and herself Walked in closet taking out his clothes..

Before freshing up she had set their clothes in the closet with the photo album in one of the drawers...she didn't have the courage to look at the whole album... So to ignore herself from being broken again she just kept it away for sometimes until her heart heals...

She wanted to look at the pictures of her mother with happiness not with pain and tears flowing down her eyes...

She smiled looking down at the handsome boy lying down on her bed giving her his famous toothless grin while munching on his teether...He was all ready to rock now....

She made him wear clothes similar to her... White shirt

matching with denims

"Let's go down! "

Saying she was about to pick him up when her phone range... A sign escaped her lips..

"Yes? "

Picking up the call she said

"Mrs Khan? "

A lady from the other side asked making her heart skipped a beat

"Yes... "

Slowly s
"I am talking from xyz hospital... Today is  your son's vaccination day...please come at 12 of noon... The appointment has already been made by Mr khan yesterday... We just called you to tell the time of the appointment...! "

The lady replied making heave a breath... Nodding her in she replied the women and cuts the call...

"Soo... Today's vaccination day... Hmm"

She said to herself and lied down besides azaan...This will be the first time she will accompany shazeb... All the others time it was always his mother and him taking azaan for check ups although azaan would throw tantrums for going without her but shazeb would somehow manages him after all he was his father...

"Apko lgta h... Apke daddy mujhe le jaye ge? "

Turning to him she said...but, the child was busy with himself...

"Azaan....! "

She called out the finally catching his attention... His hazel eyes looked at her with curiosity but a smile broke on his face... Manahil breathed in relief...

At least azaan wants her to come...

"I think I need to eat....! "

She said when her stomach squeezed in hunger... She hadn't eaten anything yesterday after coming here... Cook hadn't came... So nothing was cooked to fill her stomach... Nor there was any packed food...

With her mind filled with thoughts she picks azaan in her arms and went down...

Her stomach was growling in anger as she walked in the kitchen... Packets of grocery were neatly kept on the kitchen counter...her eyes twinkle seeing apples peeking from fruits packet...

"Subhe subhe shopping krne gye the kya? "

She dumbfounded asked azaan who turned his face in denial

"To zarur helper se mangaya hoga! "

Saying she took out a fresh apple and some oranges to make two glasses of fresh juice...

Sitting on chair with him in her lap she somehow manages to peel the oranges...

After adjusting him a little in her arms she walked towards the counter were a automatic juicer was kept...

Munching on her apple she waits for the juice to be done.... And after pouring in both glass she walked holding azaan to her side and a glass in her one hand towards the dining area

And set the table for two... With a glass of orange juice and slices of toast with peanut and normal butter...

While she filling a glass of water she heard him coming down the stairs... Her breaths hitched seeing him walking down gracefully wearing a danim jeans and a White shirt fitting his well built body... His blazer was in his one had... Hairs jelled properly... While his grown bread trimmed leaving a light stubble behind...looking magnificently handsome...

But wait... White shirt blue denim... My god ain't they three of them matching clothes

Her eyes widened in realisation she looked down at her dress then at him... Meanwhile he had also looked at her way and his reaction was as same as her....

"What the...!

Both where about to curse in frustation but stopped seeing the child looking at them innocently...

He cursed under his breath and walked down silently... His ears turned pink the moment he had looked at her... The memories of yesterday night came rushing through his mind making him clear his throat in distaste...

Silently he sat down on the dining chair and took his plate, his jaw clinched seeing the burnt toasts....

"Yaha rehna h to insaan ki trah khana bnana sikh lo! "

Shooting daggers at her said... Making her avert her eyes in embarrassment

"Cook nhi tha isliye bnaya.. Wrna nhi bnati... "

She said shrugging and started eating her toast...

"Cook nhi ayega... Jo banega tum manaogi...! "

Sipping his orange juice he said smirking evilly...making her choke on her food...coughing she looked at him in horror

"But-"

"No buts I've already cleared my words! "

Saying he stood up from his chair and walked towards her... Seeing his father azaan started struggling in her arms to go to him...

"Tum bhi! "

She said to him in disbelief making him giggle loudly... Smiling shazeb came and took him from her throwing him in air making the child laugh out loud

"Mujhe to pakana nhi ata...! "

Scared she whispered to herself... Never in her life she had made a proper food.. And here he is telling her to cook all the food...at home it was their cook or sadia who would always made dinners and all and after that minal joined her mother.. But manahil was never had interest in cooking... Neither sadiya forced her ever to cook... She happy to eat only... But now what will she do...????

Shazeb looked at her from the corner of his eyes...and smiled in satisfaction after seeing her horror stricken face...

After cleaning the dining table and washing the dishes she came out from the kitchen and looked at the her culprit sitting on the couch with his laptop kept on the table which was kept in middle. He was literally murdering the keyboard words with his finger... And a soundly sleeping azaan was present in his lap...

"Your coffee! "

Putting the black coffee on the table she said... And forward her hands to take azaan from his lap on which he stopped typing and let her take  him... And again continued his work ignoring her existence totally

"12 baje appointment h azaan ki"

She said sitting on a one seater sofa with azaan smuggled into her chest

She waited for his reply but, it never came....

"Mei bhi aari hu! "

Gritting her teeth she voiced out putting a stop on typing hands...

"Nhi"

His short curt reply came...bringing a frown on her face...she looked at him who was again furiously typing on the laptop

"Apse puch nhi rahi thi... Bata rahi thi! "

Saying she looked down creasing her baby's tiny hairs.... She could easily feel a burning gaze shooting daggers at her... But, she care less...

Now they were walking inside the hospital with a victorious smile on her face and a grinning azaan in her arms.. Beside her was a grumpy shazeb walking with a baby bag in his hands... His lips pressed together in a thin line....

The girl had tricked him by sitting inside the car before him...

The trio walked together giving a picture of perfect family to others with there clothes matching together...

"Haaye meine bhi ase hi apne husband or baby k sath clothes match kr k pehnugi"

"Haa yaar dekh to kya lg rahe h ye log! "

Two girls passed by them talking to each other... But their words were loud enough for them to hear... Manahil bit back her smile from coming on her lips... Knowing very will that shazeb would choke her to death of saw her smiling like a dumb

"I must say... You guys makes a nice family together...! "

The doctor said to them when they entered inside his room... Manahil smiles at him nervously while both the son and father have their poker face on

"Doctor Ahsaan Ahmed..."

Forwarding his hands towards her the doctor said... He was in his middle thirties...looking quite joyful...

"My wife doesn't shake hands with everyone"

Taking his hand in his he said to the doctor

"Oo.. Mujhe pta nhi tha"

The doctor said embarrassed looking at her who was gawking at him who was busy glaring at the doctor

"Please sit you both... " Not getting any reply from her he said... And somehow took out his hand from  shazeb's death grip

Both sat down on the couch... The doctor took azaan from her... Who clearly didn't want to leave her and had tried scratching the face of the doctor who took him away from his mother...

Manahil took deep breaths calming down her thumping heart... Her cheeks burned in shyness... Seeing him all possessive towards her...

After a while the handed the grumpy azaan back to manahil who smiled at her baby kissing his pout wiping his annoyance away...azaan gave her a cheeky grin making her own smile wide...

"Let's give the injection then! "

Saying the doctor took out the injection and walked towards...

Her throat dried seeing the injection he was to inject in his chubby legs...

"Calm down calm down kuch nhi hoga...! "

She said to herself slowing trying to calm down her afraid heart... Tears brimmed her eyes at thought of azaan getting hurt..

Shazeb who had heard her shift a little getting closer to her... The doctor bend down to azaan's level... His pants were shifted down exposing his milky white chubby thighs...

Azaan hides his face in her chest... Knowing very well what was going to happen after receiving 2 injections before...

Manahil gulped nervously holding azaan closer to herself

"Oo I shouldn't have came! "

She said regretting inside when the doctor cleaned the area where he was going to inject her little one

Even shazeb gulped averting his eyes...

Indeed it was hard for the parents to see their child in pain

A shrill cry left azaan's lips making her turned her face hiding it in his chest... She clinched his shirt in her hands as a tear escaped her eyes....

"Done, you both can open your eyes..! "

The doctor said standing up smiling at the young couple...

Manahil hurriedly left him and looked down at him who was weeping in her arms...

Shazeb scratches his neck in awkwardness and stood up from the chair...

"I've written some vitamins... Give them on time"

Saying the doctor gave him the prescription...

After sometimes they left his office... Manahil kept rubbing his back quieting him down...while shazeb noticed how his child doesn't throw a fuss he used to  when he came without her... He remembers how his cries would only get louder with passing minutes but today it's didn't even last a minute...

With all the thoughts he sat in the car waiting for her to sit inside and after a while he drove the car out from the parking lot of the hospital

____________________To Be Continue_______

Heyyy

What's up...?

So how was the chapter?

Which character is your favorite?

Please write about your thoughts related to the story... I really would appreciate it... ❤

Do vote and comment

With love❤

Your author

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

646K 61.3K 99
On the verge of tears, she smiled. ~~~~~ "I have noticed a thing about you; you don't like being treated like a lady. You prefer being treated with...
6.6K 522 18
"I will die Ekansh... Please, I dont know what i will do without you. Please forgive me." She begged trying to hold his hand but he jerked his hand a...
1.4M 49.8K 52
1St in #possesive 1ST in #abuse 1ST in #arrangedmarriage 1ST in #hatelove 1ST in #rich 1ST in #tortured The next thing she knew was that she was sl...
130K 5.1K 27
Being a Muslim girl and in a conservative family with three protective brothers to care for you for your entire life....It makes you spoiled, protect...