iHasCupquake's Search

By AlyssaReads1228

iHasCupquake's most beloved cats Link and Navi go missing. She won't stop until she finds them. She searches... More

Chapter 2 - Around Town
Chapter 3 - The First Clue
Chapter 4 - Around Town II
Chapter 5 - Then 2nd Clue
Chapter 6 - A talk with Amy
Chapter 7 - The Shocking Discovery
Chapter 8 - Ms. Kinterburg Comes Again
Chapter 9 - #150Reads Special
Chapter 10 - A talk with Amy II -
Chapter 11- AMY GET'S MARRIED?!?!?!?!
Chapter 12 - Amy's NOT Married!!!
Chapter 13 - The Last Chapter

Chapter 1 - Link, Navi?

6.9K 30 42
By AlyssaReads1228

Ihascupquake had just finished uploading a new episode of Husband vs Wife. She had won, of course. It was then time to fill Link and Navi's food bowls. She called her most beloved cats to come eat. She waited for them to come. They didn't, and she called again. After another minute, or so, she decided to go find them. She searched through the whole apartment. Now she was scared. Where were they. She called Red, but he didn't answer. Tiffy didn't know what to do. She paced around the house, checking every corner until Red got home. When Red opened the door, he was shocked by how messy everything was. Chairs were flipped over, movies and DVD's were scattered about, Pictures were thrown on the floor. It was a disaster.

"Tiff, what happened?" he asked.

"What, your here. Thank goodness. Link and Navi are missing, I looked everywhere there not here. I was so scared. I called you. Why didn't you answer? I'm so scared?" Tiff anwered.

"Calm down" Red said.

"I can't we HAVE to find them!" she anwered.

"We will" he said.

"There my babies!" Tiff said. They decided to make posters with the cats' faces on them. The reward was $1,000. They hung the posters all around town, until they were all gone. Everytime someone called, or they got something in the mail, Tiff jumped. It had been one week already with NO answer. Tiff also hadn't uploaded a video, since the Husband vs Wife. Tiff decided to take matters into her own hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

906K 38.3K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
620K 29.5K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
43.5M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...