Endless Contract - ArShi FF

By Alara0503

Her father is at the last stage of cancer. He has very less time left. His last wish is to see his daughter g... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Character Sketch

766 85 28
By Alara0503

Khushi Gupta:

22 years old,modern,beautiful,talented and straightforward. Brings colors to the environment she enters,with her dressing style,behaviour and Lifestyle. Only heir of Gupta Architecture. Lost her mother in a tragic accident(which will be revealed later).Kind hearted and very innocent Soul. Loves flowers. Down to earth even after being the heir of a huge empire. Loves her aunt like a second mother.

Arnav Singh Raizada:

27 years old,handsome,charismatic, and tough guy. Owner of Art Life Architecture .Well educated and ruthless businessman.Likes to take risks. Loves his parents and wants to grant every wish of theirs. No Motivation other than work and success.Obsessed with not losing and thats why he is deeply afraid to love.

Rahul Singh Raizada:

50 years old.Arnav's father.Handsome and charismatic man.Retired and spents time with his Family..Very intelligent businessman.Loving husband and father.Childhood friend of Rohit Gupta.

Maya Singh Raizada:

48 years old.Arnav's mother.Only daughter of a well-established and important Family.Loving mother to Arnav.Wants Arnav to get settled to a traditional Indian Girl.

Late Aisha Gupta:( maternal name Sharma)

Khushi's mother. Kind hearted and innocent soul.Just like Khushi.Died in a tragic accident.Loving mother.Escaped from her maternal home to get married to Rohit.

Rohit Gupta:

48 years old.Currently at the last stage of cancer. Owner of Gupta Architecture.His last wish is to get his daughter settled with Arnav,the son of his childhood friend Rahul.Loving father to Khushi.Doesn't want to leave his daughter alone in this world.

Esha Sharma:

42 years old. Khushi's aunt. Single.See's Khushi as her daughter.Her only Family is her brother in law and Khushi.Talented,practical,crazy and funny woman.

Tara Mehra:

22 years old.Khushi's College friend. Pretty,smart,stylish and successful. Her mother,father,uncle and brother are all lawyers. As expected she also studied law under the intense pressure of her Family.However her only dream is to become a designer.

Jiya Khan:

22 years old.Childhood friend of Khushi.Chubby,cheerful young woman.Crazy and funny.Graduated from home economics department,part time cashier and part time Hostess.Wants to find her true love but every love of her ends in disappointment.

Aman Mehta:

27 years old.Arnav's business Partner.Emotional and cannot easily say no.Arnav's direct opposite.Very clumsy and forgetful Person.Wants to find his soulmate but the result is always disappointment

Lavanya Kashyap:

26 years old.Arnav's childhood friend.Very successful,organized and smart woman.Belongs to a wealthy and good Family.Thinks she knows Arnav the best.Can be very irritating and clingy.Doesn't get well with anybody.

Serious

Arnav's dog

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.3K 4.6K 28
Arnav Singh Raizada, CEO of AR Fashion house and number one business man in India. A rude, arrogant and Cold hearted person to the world. A great bro...
97.4K 4K 23
Both Lavanya and Arnav get engaged to each other and married ritually but not legally. What happened to Khushi?... After 4 years of marriage, Payal a...
187K 6.8K 24
This is a story about Khushi Gupta and Arnav Singh Raizada. They were both in love with each other since childhood.However, due to some misunderst...
191K 10.5K 42
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...