Love Me

By Detentionqueen

Pain, hatred and abuse are the only things Alyssa Jordan knew after the unexpected death of her parents. Unlo... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Author's Note
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Character Reviews
Chapter Fifteen
1K!!!
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Special Announcement!!!!!
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Face Reveal!!!
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty-one
Chapter Fourty-two
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Graham Family Moments
Lianne's Revenge
Announcement

Chapter Thirty-six

21.6K 758 176
By Detentionqueen

Alyssa

I yawned as I stretched my tired body, wincing when I felt the not so subtle throb between my legs. I was still naked from last night and thinking about it got me embarrassed. I couldn't believe I actually lost my virginity to Nathan, I thought I was going to die a virgin, guess not.

I also couldn't believe that I told Nathan everything. I didn't want to believe it. I put Nathan in danger. If Christopher even had an inkling that Nathan knew, I didn't even want to think of the consequences. One of us was going to get seriously hurt and I wouldn't let it be Nathan.

But truth be told, it felt nice telling him. Talking about it made me feel free and sort of lifted a weight off my shoulders. It was a nice feeling.

Fighting the dull pain, I managed to get into the shower. I sighed in relaxation when the hot water hit my skin. By the time I was out the pain had gone down a lot. I couldn't finally walk straight.

On passing the mirror, I noticed some purples marks on my neck and shoulders and even on my breasts. They looked like tiny bruises and were quite frustrating because they were so many. I don't believe Nathan put so many love bites on me. I can't even see if there are any on my back.

Urgh.

I huffed, picking out a pair of high waist shorts and a cropped t-shirt to hide the hickeys on my shoulders. I let my hair down so it would cover the ones on my neck and put on my flip flops before going in search of my husband.

The scent of something delicious lured me to the kitchen where sure enough, Nathan was at the stove. His tablet was propped up beside him as he smiled into it.

I walked quietly behind him to see that he was talking to Olly. He was in a car and judging by the time of day, I'd say he's on their way to school.

“Ally!” Oliver cheered when I came into the frame.

Nathan's attention was drawn to me and love filled his eyes. He honestly loves me. I didn't think this'll ever happen because of what he said. He did apologize for it and I believed him. I was happy obviously that he chose to open his heart for me and I promise I won't break it.

“Morning, Olly.” I went to place a kiss on Nathan's cheek. “Morning, Nathan.”

He wrapped a hand around my waist and pulled me closer, leaving very little space between our lips. “Good morning, sleep well?” I blushed at that, discreetly nudging him with my elbow.

“Hello! Your son here!!” Oliver interrupted.

I nearly forgot he could see us. “On your way to school, sweetie?” I asked for the sake of conversation.

“Yes. Auntie Julie woke me up a bit late so we had to stop at McDonald's for breakfast.” At that moment, he stuffed a fry in his mouth. “I got chips with lots of yum yum sauce.”

Yum yum sauce? I looked to Nathan for help. He mouthed the word 'ketchup' to me and went back to what he was cooking. My mouth formed an 'o' in realization.

“That's nice, be careful so it doesn't get on your shirt, okay?” He nodded, making his curls bounce.

I heard someone, possibly Julia tell him something in the background. “Auntie Julie says hi.”

“Hi, Julia.” I said louder so I was sure she could hear me.

“Ally, when are you coming back? I miss you.” He pouted.

I couldn't help the 'awe' that escaped my lips. “I miss you too, your dad and I will be back by next week probably.”

“But that's too faaaar! I want you to come back today!” He whined.

I nearly chuckled but he looked so upset. We talked a little more after that and Nathan and I wished him a good day before he hit the end button. As soon as the call dropped, Nathan captured my lips in a searing kiss. I kissed him back of course. It brought tingles to my stomach and between my legs.

His hands brushed my sides tickling me a bit and I pulled away with a breathy laugh.

“Sleep well?” He asked cheekily.

He knows between the confession, our talk outside and making love, I don't get much sleep. I simply rolled my eyes as a blush rose to my cheeks.

He chuckled and passed me a plate of grilled cheese sandwiches and a glass of juice. “I made breakfast. I want to talk to you about something.”

I followed him outside and we sat at the patio table. I nearly moaned when I tasted the grilled cheese but I didn't want to boost his ego, it was big enough already.

“I was thinking we report your uncle to the police.” I stopped mid-chew when I heard that. “Before you say anything, think of it, you deserve Justice for everything you've been through, everything they've done. They have hurt you in ways no…”

I interrupted him. “No.”

He drew back, his eyebrows creasing in confusion. “What do you mean 'no'?”

“We can't report them.”

“Why not?”

“I don't want to.” I lied, taking another bit of my sandwich. For some reason it didn't taste as good anymore.

But, of course, he could see right through me. “That's a lie and you know it.”

“It's not a lie. I really do not want to report them so can you please drop it?”

“You're scared of them.” He accused.

Why can't he just let this go? Why can't he just understand that I'm do this for our good? This is why I didn't want to tell him, he would make a big deal out of it and put us in danger. He shouldn't leave it like I want.

Yes, I am scared of them but I have good reason. I didn't want them to know anyone else knew, especially Nathan. There was a huge chance someone would get hurt and it most likely would be him. I can't let that happen.

He reached across the table and put a hand on mine. “You don't have to be afraid of them, you shouldn't be. I'm not going to let them get away with this. They hurt you and I will never let anyone go scot-free knowing they hurt someone I love.” His lips turned up in a comforting smile.

I closed my eyes with a breath. “I can't, Nathan. I'm afraid they'll hurt you.”

“You don't have to worry about me.”

How can I not when I love you so much? “What about the company? If Christopher is in jail, then who will run it?”

“I'll handle that. You can't let them rule your life like this, haven't you ever felt tired of the treatment and wanted to do something about it?” I nodded. “This is your chance to do it and no matter what you fear, I will not get hurt.”

Damn it, why does he look so cute when he's being encouraging? It's so unfair.

“Okay.” I said simply.

“'Okay' what?” Haven't we been talking about something?

“We can go to the police but let's not make a big deal out of it, I don't want the press to know.” I know it's an absurd request but I'd rather keep this on the down low.

“I'll see what I can do.” I'll take that. “I'm proud of you for doing this and I promise you won't regret it.”

Hearing that he was proud of me made my heart soar. It made me feel like I wasn't making the worst mistake of my life.

After breakfast, we cuddled up on the couch in the living room and watched a few movies. We ended up making out on the couch for a while but it was nothing too serious.

I wanted to go out on the public beach and actually relate with people later and thankfully Nathan agreed. He made me put a light dress over my swimsuit because he didn't want anyone to see 'what's his' which I laughed at. It was adorable how possessive he was.

It was a bit before 6pm when we got out of the house. I thought it was a bit late to leave but apparently Nathan heard there was a party that he thought would be more interesting than just relaxing on the beach.

“We can do that in front of our house.” Was what he said to justify it.

Strangely, I was actually excited to go for the party. I never really experienced parties like this before. I was never permitted to go to them by Christopher and when my parents were alive, I was to young to go.

My eyes lit up at all the lights as we pushed past people to a bar and Nathan got me a seat. The party wasn't even in full swing yet but there were already a lot of people.

The men were clad in either tank tops or t-shirts with swim shorts or just shirtless. The women wore bikinis with either shorts or a sarong, showing off their bodies.

I wish I could put a bikini on and not feel self conscious about my scars but I couldn't. The scars were ugly and I hated Christopher and his family and giving them to me. Maybe taking them to jail was the right thing to do.

“What are you thinking about?” I heard Nathan ask.

I shrugged, looking down at my hands. I watched as he held one of them and stroked the back of it with his thumb.

The volume of the music was turned up to the point that Nathan had to yell so I could hear him. “Let's go dance.”

Before I could refuse, Nathan pulled me off the bar stool and to where other people where dancing. Nathan was an okay dancer and looked good doing it while I stood stiff as a board because I didn't know how to dance.

“What are you doing?!” He must've noticed I wasn't moving.

“I can't dance!”

“Oh. It's not hard, just do what I do.”

I tried to but after a few embarrassing minutes, I decided to sit down. Nathan said he wanted to get us some drinks and I sat on the beach a few feet away from the water.

I hadn't been sitting for five minutes when I heard the sand behind me crunch as someone approached me. Thinking it was my husband, I turned back with a smile only to see a complete stranger. He had black hair and blue eyes. He was an inch shorter than Nathan and not as buff but still had some muscle on him.

“Hi, what's a pretty girl like you do sitting alone?” He said with a cocky smirk.

How original. I thought sarcastically. From the way he looked and carried himself, I could see that he was one of those kind of guys that thought every girl was attracted to them and usually slept with a lot of them and so had a lot of pride.

I didn't want him around me, he reminded me too much of Nathan's stepbrother, Mason, and I did not like him. “I don't think that's any of your business.”

He simply chuckled at me. “You're a feisty one, I like that. How about you come hang out with me tonight? It'll be much more fun than sitting here by yourself.”

I kept my eyes on the water, ignoring him. I don't whether he wasn't seeing my rings or he was just ignoring it but I'm pretty sure they're on display.

“What do you say? Are you taking the offer?” Why is he still here? Can't he take a hint?

“I think you should take her silence as a hard 'no'.” I smiled hearing Nathan's cold voice.

“And who are you?” The guy scowled.

Nathan wrapped his arms around my waist possessively as I got up to stand next to him. “Her husband and I suggest you fuck off before I make you.”

The guy rolled his eyes but walked away. Nathan glared at his back as the left, cursing at the guys under his breath. I wasn't able to stifle my laugh for long and soon I was giggling into my hand.

“Oh, so you did that on purpose, wife?” His eyes were playful and so was his smile.

“Why would I, husband?” I retorted with equal joy.

“Maybe you just wanted to see me jealous.” The put his other hand on my lower back and pulled me closer.

“Not my fault your good looking when your jealous.” I flirted, cupping the back of his neck.

“I'm good looking all the time.”

“Yeah, sure.”

“Oh, you don't think so? I'll change your mind.” He suddenly picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, ignoring my protests.

It was so embarrassing, we were moving through a huge crowd of people and pretty soon I could see the beach house but upside down. The flung the door open and finally put me down.

At least I'll be able to get some sleep tonight. Was my thought when he held me up and crashed his lips into mine.

Author's Note:

Hey, guys. Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

I have a favor to ask of you. I have a really good friend of mine who has a great book here on Wattpad. It hasn't been getting so many hits and she's getting really discouraged. Please check out her book, The Twins by Marvedon. It'll really mean a lot and I hope you give it the same treatment you give mine.

Also, I want to thank you all for all the comments you've dropped and all the votes, you're awesome readers. The special Olly chapter is coming up real soon but keep giving me your feedback, I love hearing from my readers.

Questions:

1. Did you like the chapter?

2. Do you think the Christopher is going to get his just deserts?

3. Who's POV should I do next?

Also, it you have any questions for any of the characters you can drop it here and it will get answered.

Thanks for reading. ❤️❤️❤️

–E

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235 44 42
Sadah is hiding many secrets,thoughts and mysteris in her head.And fortunately she want's nothing to do with anyone except study and keeping her moth...
588K 15.1K 73
"NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER let anyone other than me see you in such little clothes. Have I made myself clear tesoro? " His husky voice dialed down by an...
61.2K 3.3K 60
š‚šŽšŒšš‹š„š“š„šƒ šš„š– š€šƒš”š‹š“ š‘šŽšŒš€šš‚š„ š–šˆš“š‡ š’šŽš…š“ š€ššƒ šŒš€š“š”š‘š„ š“š‡š„šŒš„š’ Newly engaged couple Sierra and Nick were eage...
3.8K 122 16
What now? Well.... As new mothers, Emilie, Sierra and Grace find themselves trying to adapt to parenthood. Even more so after the birth of their twin...