๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™Š๐™‰ โ€ข hanako...

Per tomorrow-by-tsundere

--ๆœˆใฎๅพŒ | ๐€๐…๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐ "We can not meet like the sun and moon in the sky but you and I do not forget to... Mรฉs

character info
knock knock
wishing
love foolish
candy pop
get loud
cheer up
i want you back
oxygen
heart shaker
pit a pat
next page
only you
stay by my side
cherry
trick it
feel special
hiatus
before ya all come after me-
not shy
wannabe
dalla dalla
21:29
swing
firework
perfect world
russian roulette
fanfare
fake and true
don't know what to do
see the stars
jaljayo good night
feel my rhythm
you never know
yes or yes
last waltz
one in a million
breakthrough
like a fool
doughnut
signal
the best thing i ever did
epilogue: after moon
self promotion

love line

2.3K 110 159
Per tomorrow-by-tsundere

"I have this dream while I was unconscious." Y/n says while holding her books near her chest as she talked to Akane and Kou by the window. "So you guys solved the whole thing?"

"That's right!" Kou answers enthusiastically. "The old building and the elderly students are back to normal."

Y/n chuckled at Kou. Akane wanted to talk to her so he reached over to hold the female's wrist. "Akane-kun? You need something?"

"Anyways, you don't have to worry about Mirai anymore." Akane tells Y/n in reassurance. "Sorry for all the trouble she had caused." He paused to avert his gaze and scratches his red hair from the back of his head.

"And I'm sorry. For everything, I guess." He added, still holding her wrist. Y/n had moved on from him so its okay if he doesn't let go of her. "I'm willing to start over and try to make things right with you, L/n-san."

"It's alright Akane-kun." Y/n gave Akane a closed eye smile while hugging her books tightly. "You didn't do nothing wrong. I'm sorry if I slapped you back there, hehe."

"I'm relieved to hear you say that." Akane sighed in relief now because Y/n had forgave him and they can start by being friends once again. "Okay! So since everything is back to normal let's call it-"

"Even?" Teru loomed over behind Akane with a scary expression written on his face. "I'm afraid we can't do that."

"Oh hey, Minamoto-senpai!"

"Nii-chan!"

Teru has a friendly smile on his face towards Akane which the red haired started to tremble in fear knowing that he's going to be punished by the exorcist and it is not the way you are thinking right now. "I'll hear your excuses in the student council room."

"WAAAAAAHHHH NOOOO HELP MEEHHHH!" Akane cried out as Teru dragged him to the student council room. Kou called his brother and tries to follow him, resulting to Y/n standing alone in the hallway.

---

"Hanako-kun~!" Y/n peeked her head inside the girl's bathroom, feeling excited to see the apparition boy, but her smile falters when she saw that he wasn't there. "Where's Hanako-kun?"

"I knew you'd come Y/n!"

Y/n whipped her head around and saw Yako sitting on one of the sinks. It seems like the young woman was waiting for her. "H-Hi Yako-neesan." Y/n waved her hand shyly.

"I'm here to file a complaint!" Yako says as she pointed a finger at Y/n, it seems like she did something to piss the fox lady off or she's acting like a Karen. "What kind of rumor do you think you're spreading do you think this is some kind of joke?" Yako asks while poking her gloved hand to Y/n's cheek.

"Yako-neesan, my cheek." Y/n pried Yako's hands off of her and calmed herself by flashing a smile. "Yeah, I started a new one regarding to the stairs since it seems like the former rumor seems brutal."

"I decided to make it a staircase for lovers to hang out." Y/n chuckled in epiphany. Yako turned into a fox and bit her with no warning. "Ow-what the fuck did I do?!"

"Every single freaking time, lovebirds come to the stairs just to do those disgusting love dovey shenanigans!" Yako complains while she kept chomping Y/n's head. "Nothing could be more obnoxious!"

"You're just jealous that you don't have a lover, go date Tsuchigomori-sensei." Y/n says, trying to pull of Yako off her head only to be bitten even more.

"As if I'd date that spider face!" Yako stopped biting her head as Y/n sighed in relief and laughed lightly. "Unfortunately, the Honorable No.7 isn't here now. I saw him go into the science prep room a while ago."

"Then I'll be going there now." Y/n rubbed her head as she stood up from the floor. Yako decided to join her so she rested on top of her head as they made their way to the Science prep room.

Y/n saw Tsuchigomori leave the room so she decided to greet him. "Hi Tsuchigomori-sensei!" She waved her hand at the teacher. "Have you seen Hanako-kun, around? Yako-neesan told me that he's here."

"If you're looking for Honorable No.7 he was bumming around over that curtain a while ago." Tsuchigomori pointed at the curtain across the room, then at the couch where Hanako was probably having an existential crisis. "But he went to the practice garden for some reason."

"Oh, okay." Y/n smiled before leaving to go to the garden to see if Hanako's there, hopefully he is, because it looks like he's distancing himself from her and it seems like he ghosted her (like that certain someone in that book, ehem). "Thank you!"

'Honestly, where is Hanako-kun? He's probably sulking around or some shit.'

Y/n went outside to the garden and saw a haniwa lying on the grass. "Isn't this Akane-san's Hanitarou or whatever that is?" She picked it up and asked the small tree about Hanako's whereabouts.

"He was idling over there a while ago." The little tree replied. "He probably went back to school."

"Thanks again." Y/n sighed, her legs were tired from walking and searching for Hanako. Yako hopped off of Y/n and that's where the two parted ways. So, Y/n's next destination is the student council room to give Akane back his haniwa.

As she entered the student council room, Y/n stares at Akane with a weird unamused expression on her face. "The fuck are you doing?" She knitted her eyebrows because it seems like Akane's state was out of context. "I have your haniwa by the way."

"What? L/n-san you found Hanitarou for me?" Akane was facing down on the wooden floor while beads where surrounding him. "You're a life saver! Ao-chan gave it to me once upon a time so I take him all the time with me, but manages to disappear on me."

"Why would she give you a funeral item?" Y/n placed the haniwa next to Akane. "But anyways, good luck on whatever you're doing."

It took almost half a day to search for Hanako. Y/n thought that he would be on the rooftop since that's the only place she hasn't searched. When she entered the rooftop, she climbed up the ladder. Her eyes sparkled with mirth when she saw the person she was looking for was there. "Hanako-kun~!" She gleefully called him. "I finally found you."

"...Hey Y/n." Hanako was sitting as he looked up to the sky, he's probably thinking about something but whatever that is, it's making him feel down.

"I looked everywhere for you." Y/n sat next to him as their shoulders were pressing against each other. "What are you doing anyways?"

"Oh you know, nothing..." Hanako assured her as he patted her head with a gentle smile on his face. "What can I do for you?"

"About No.1's yorishiro should we find it?"

"We're not gonna destroy it yet. There are a lot of reasons, their power could come in handy." Hanako replied as he dangled his legs, looking down with a small sigh escaped from his lips.

'Why is he sad, though?'

Y/n knew something is bothering Hanako, asking him about it would be pointless since he doesn't want to talk about his problems so he isolates himself because of it. He didn't say much about himself lately.

'Maybe there's something I could do to cheer him up at least.'

"There a charm, to make you feel better~"

A blush spreads across her cheeks, remembering that one time Hanako kissed her cheek when he tried to cheer her up. She slowly turned to look at Hanako's state. 'I think, that should cheer him up!'

Y/n clenched her skirt as she stared at Hanako while her whole face was heating up and her heart beating so fast she could pass out. She yanked Hanako's collar closer to her. "Whoah Y/n-?" He was startled by the sudden action.

"Just hold still...!"

She leaned in to his face and kisses Hanako on the cheek. His amber eyes went round at the feeling of her soft lips against his cheek. Y/n pulled away from him. "A charm..." She stuttered in a flustered mess. "T-To make you... feel better..."

Now it was Hanako's turn to get flustered, his whole face went red along with the tips of his ears. He quickly averted his gaze and lowered his cap away from her. Y/n turned away from him as the two teens were blushing apart. "Why did you do that...?" Hanako mumbled, his face still red. He wrapped his arms around her and buried his blushing face to the crook of her neck for a split second. "You can't go around doing things like that."

"You're a girl. You have to be more careful." Hanako places his hand on her cheek while his other hand is holding her chin. "Okay?"

"Y-You're my friend, friends kiss each other o-on the cheek right?" Y/n gently tucked a hair behind her ear. Hanako looked at her with half-lidded eyes, she barely noticed that his eyes up close shaped like moon crescents. They're really pretty.

"For some reason, why is it that I didn't like that word?"

"H-Hanako..." Y/n stammered, her blush didn't falter at all. "W-What do you mean?"

"I'll give you three seconds to slap my face..." Hanako inched his face closer to her as he was aiming for her lips. Y/n's eyes widened when Hanako kissed her on the lips.

He slowly pulled away from Y/n with a soft smile on his face, admiring the flustered girl in front of him. Hanako was blushing too. "One..."

Y/n turned into a stuttering mess, trying to process on what just happened. 'D-Did Hanako just kissed me?!' she yelled inside her mind.

"Two..."

"H-Hanako-kun." Y/n's stomach must be a garden because she was feeling butterflies inside. Hanako grinned cheekily at her flustered state. "W-Whaa-"

"Three..." Hanako cupped her cheeks. Y/n got soft by his touch, giving in to the apparition boy who had her first kiss. "Times up. You didn't slap me~"

Hanako chased for her lips again. Y/n places her hands on his shoulders and this time she closed her eyes. The red string that bounds them together is like fate. Just like that, the two had already fallen for each other.

Kou busted the door open below them while screaming. "WAIT JUST A MINUTE!" The blond haired male announced. He turned his head up and pointed at Hanako. "There you are!"

"Oh? Kid! Yoohoo~" Hanako stared down at the angry looking Kou. The blonde junior started to climb up towards them. Hanako looks at the blushing Y/n as he tilted his head while putting a finger near his lips and smiled. "Shhh~"

"Get your hands off of Y/n-senpai! You dirty rotten perv!" A dark aura surrounds Kou as he made his way to the top.

Hanako floated down as he landed on the ground. "Thanks for everything, sweetheart~" he grinned while waving a hand at Y/n before exiting the rooftop. "See you later~"

"Dammit! You did it didn't you?!" Kou whipped his head to look at Y/n who was still blushing that Hanako had recently kissed her on the lips. "Senpai-"

Y/n fanned her face using her hands trying to ease her blush. "I feel like melting on the spot right now..."

"He did it didn't he?"

"I'll leave it to your imagination."

Meanwhile as Hanako left the rooftop, he went downstairs holding the cheek where Y/n had kissed him. He smiled softly. "I'm definitely falling for you more than I already am..."

---

huehuehuehuehuehue hanako when you asking her out officially. so i won't be updating for a while because yeah. just a disclaimer that hell of mirrors arc won't be featured here if u think this is gonna flop without it then *opens door* leave.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

"I loathe you" Amanene Per Tehya

Literatura romร ntica

6K 145 18
Nene Yashiro and Amane Yugi hate each other. They are completely different. In different worlds entirely, they are two people who could never see eye...
439 18 6
Exactly as the title says. I'll have (probably) Unrelated chapters here, AUs, after school Hanako-Kun + you. Things like that!
144K 3.4K 32
๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด. เน‘โ€งหšโ‚Š๊’ท๏ธถเฌ“๏ธถ๊’ท๊’ฆโŠนเน‘โ€งหšโ‚Š๊’ท๏ธถเฌ“๏ธถ๊’ท๊’ฆโŠนเน‘ A Hananene fanfiction โ™ก #1 in H...
80.7K 1.8K 27
just some oneshots of hananene because they're my comfort ship. ๐ŸŒธ- fluff (couple, cuddles, etc.) โœจ - angst (sad, depressed, etc.) โš ๏ธ - spoilers (man...