Chinese Novel Recommendation

By readnovelsallday

The novels I have read so far till now are mostly- Romance, Transmigration, Reincarnation, Rebirth, Villaine... More

Rich Parents And Hot Brother Found Me At Last
Delicate Best Friend of the Female Lead
The Master Became a Madam
I just want to freeload your luck
Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday
After Transmigration, I Spit Rainbow Farts and Overturned the Car
I Am Married To A Male Protagonist
The Green Tea Female Partner With the Male Lead
Professional Stand-in, With an Hourly Salary of 100,000
Hitting Up The Big Leagues with a Green Tea Personality
author's ranting

The Villain Setting Collapse

802 12 0
By readnovelsallday

Title: The Villain Setting Collapse

Book Cover:

Genre: Comedy, Romance, Supernatural, System, Transmigration

Status: Completed

Chapter: 84

Read at: mtlnovel.com

Novel Summary:

Su Shu transmigrated into a novel and became a beautiful villain. Just when she was ready to ignore the male and female leads and enjoy her life, the system told her that within three years, if she acted like a villain, she could go back to her original world. So she played the role diligently, thinking that when the time came, she could go home. But she didn't expect that after the year passed, she would be told that there was a system failure, and she would continue to stay in that world for two years.

Su Shu: Huh! What should I do when facing the Male lead whom I offended? Of course, I can only bite the bullet and hold on.

Su Shu stalked Gu Siyan for 3 years, and everyone thought she loved him miserably. Only Gu Siyan knew that this woman was a playwright.

"A Yan, I haven't seen you for a day, I can't even eat."

One second he received Su Shu's message, the next second he saw her on Weibo where an attractive cake photo was posted, "It tasted very good."

"A Yan, please don't be angry. It's all my fault."

One second she was apologizing, the next, he found a picture she posted on Weibo, with the words, "I just like the way you are angry and can't do anything about it."

One day, he finally couldn't help but block her in a corner, his eyes were narrow and his voice was low, "Have you played enough?"

Su Shu:???

A/N: I've done the fan translation of the machine version. And it's completed!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 87K 26
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.4M 126K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
3.6M 287K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
4.4M 277K 103
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...