๐Œ๐€๐‘๐‘๐˜ ๐Œ๐„ โ™ก ๐๐€๐‘๐Š ๐‰...

By jisungiespace

โ™ก๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ป๐™ป๐™ด๐™ถ๐™ด ๐™ฐ๐š„ โ™ก"๐™ธ ๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐™ธ๐™ด๐™ณ ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„ ๐™ฑ๐š„๐šƒ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐šƒ ๐™ณ๐™พ๐™ด๐š‚๐™ฝ'๐šƒ ๐™ผ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ฝ ๐™ธ ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„." More

โ™ก๐Œ๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’โ™ก
โ™ก๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’โ™ก
โ™ก๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„โ™ก
โ™ก1
โ™ก2
โ™ก3
โ™ก4
โ™ก5
โ™ก6
โ™ก7
โ™ก8
โ™ก9
โ™ก10
โ™ก11
โ™ก12
โ™ก13
โ™ก14
โ™ก15
โ™ก16
โ™ก17
โ™ก18
โ™ก19
โ™ก20
โ™ก21
โ™ก23
โ™ก24
โ™ก25
โ™ก26
โ™ก27
โ™ก28
โ™ก29
โ™ก30
โ™ก31
โ™ก32
โ™ก33
โ™ก34
โ™ก35
โ™ก36
โ™ก37
โ™ก38
โ™ก39
โ™ก40
โ™ก41
โ™ก42
โ™ก43
โ™ก44
โ™ก45
โ™ก46
โ™ก47
โ™ก48
โ™ก49
โ™ก50
โ™ก51
โ™ก52
โ™ก53
โ™ก54
โ™ก55
โ™ก56
โ™ก57
โ™ก58
โ™ก59
โ™ก60
โ™ก๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„โ™ก
โ™ก๐Œ๐€๐Š๐„ ๐€ ๐–๐ˆ๐’๐‡โ™ก

โ™ก22

7.9K 323 764
By jisungiespace

I found a love for me~

Next day.

Everyone was out at the beach wearing their swimsuits and swim shorts.

Haechan was sitting on a beach lounge chair under an umbrella when suddenly someone video called him. As soon as he saw the name on his phone screen, a big smile appeared on his face. "YAHHH GUYS MARK IS CALLING!!!" This took everyone's attention who were happily playing beach ball on the beach. All of them quickly came towards Haechan. The tanned boy recieved the call and was greeted by the Canadian.

"Yo dude!!! How are you?", Mark asked.

"I am fine. But Makgeolli you will regret that you didn't come with us."

"Believe me I am already regretting it", Mark said with a laugh.

"Give it to me." Jeno took Haechan's phone. "Mark how are you?"

"I am good. It seems like you guys are having a lot of fun."

"Yes-"

Renjun cut him off by snatching away the phone. "Let me show you this place." He changed the camera from selfie mode to back mode and showed him the whole view. After showing him the place, he again changed it to the selfie mode.

"Woahhhh!!! It's really beautiful."

"I know right."

"Let me talk with him." Renjun gladly handed the phone to Soojin. "Mark how is the wedding preparation going on?"

"Good but I'm very tired. They are making me work all day now." Hearing Mark, Soojin and Renjun laughed.

"You are missing out everything", Aeri said.

"You should blame my brother. Who told him to announce his marriage so suddenly?"

"Like really we planned everything and then you told us you have to go to Canada for your older brother's marriage." Minjeong pouted.

"The wedding is day after tomorrow right?", Ningning inquired and Mark just nodded. "What time is it now in your place?"

"It's currently 9:32 pm."

"Give the phone to me. Let me talk to my son." And with that Chenle grabbed the phone from Soojin. "Mark did you eat properly? Are you sleeping well? Don't stay awake late at night. Take care of yourself."

"Ok daddy! Don't worry I'm absolutely healthy." Mark laughed.

"Cute~", Chenle adorably said.

"You know here the food is so delicious. Like I can eat all day", Sungchan said with a broad smile.

"And the nature is so beautiful here. It's so relaxing." Shotaro showed his eye smile.

"Don't say like this. Or I will take a flight and go there tomorrow"

"You should." Shotaro nodded.

Jimin took the phone from Chenle. "Where's Koeun?"

"Uhh... oh there she is." Mark looked at the door and saw Koeun entering his room. "Here Jimin wants to talk to you."

Koeun held Mark's phone infront of her. "Hello!"

"Koeun I miss you."

"Aww Jimin I miss you all too"

"How can you betray us?" Jimin raised his eyebrows.

Koeun let out a laugh and said, "I'm sorry but Mark's parents invited me so, I couldn't deny."

"I understand." A sad pout was visible on her face.

"Koeun what if.... Mark proposes you after his brother's wedding infront of everyone", Jisung said with a teasing smile.

"That will be so romantic", Renjun said from the side.

"Do you know anything about romance? I thought you were single for your entire life." Renjun glared at Jeno after hearing what he said.

Haechan took his phone back. "Koeun I think you two should get married and then return back to Korea", he said teasingly.

Koeun was blushing and Mark also became flustered. "You know I'm right beside her? I can hear it all", Mark said.

"Yes that's my point to let you hear this and take a step."

Mark just ignored Haechan and said, "Where is Jaemin? I didn't see him."

Haechan inverted the phone camera and showed Jaemin. "Here he is."

"Jaemin how are you?"

Jaemin smiled and wiggled his eyebrows. "Sexy~"

"Ahh yeah our Mr. Sexy."

And everyone literally started laughing.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Everyone was still at the beach. Some were playing beach ball, some were in the sea whereas some were riding the banana boat.

Soojin was sitting on the beach chair under the shade of the umbrella, closing her eyes.

"Hey Soojin!!!"

Soojin opened her eyes and met with two crescent shaped eyes. "Jeno?"

Jeno sat on the chair beside hers. "Yeah. What are you doing here? Let's go to the water."

"Yeah I will go but a bit later. I just wanted to be alone for sometime."

Jeno nodded understanding what she said.

"Jeno are you happy?", Soojin suddenly asked.

"Huh?"

"I mean are you happy being with Jimin."

"Yes ofcourse...... I'm very happy."

Soojin nodded. "Can you tell me how it feels when you are together with the person you like?"

Jeno furrowed his eyebrows. "Why are you asking this? Soojin do you still-"

"No! It's not like that. I just want to know."

"Uhh... it feels very... good. I don't know how to explain this but being together with the person you love truly is the best thing. Sometimes you need that kind of love also. A person to rely on, to whom you can share your secrets, worries or feelings. The person who will be with you both in your good and bad days. A shoulder to cry on. Somebody who will love you and care for you. The bonding becomes stronger everyday. But this only happens when two people love each other truly. I hope you understood."

Soojin's jaw dropped. "You speak very well."

Jeno felt a bit shy and just smiled. "No I don't."

"Ok....But I guess you are really happy." Soojin looked infront seeing her friends playing in the water happily.

"YAHHHH JENO, SOOJIN COME HERE!!!", Haechan shouted from the sea.

"Let's go!", Soojin said and got up from the chair to play in the water with her friends. But she stopped in her tracks when Jeno asked her a question.

"What about you Soojin? Are you happy?"

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

21 July, 2020.

7:00 p.m.

The thirteen college students went to the beach. Not much people were at the beach at that hour.

"Let's set a bonfire here", Minjeong suggested.

Haechan and Jeno started to make the bonfire with the woods they collected from somewhere. The chairs they brought with them were arranged in a circular manner around the bonfire. Everyone took their seat except the two boys who were busy setting up the bonfire. Cool breeze was blowing which could make you feel relaxed. They even brought meat and vegetables and a whole barbecue grill set. After the bonfire was set up, the two 21 years olds took their seat.

"Now the real question is who will make the barbecue?", Renjun asked.

Immediately the whole squad looked at that one person who can cook phenomenally. Jaemin looked at them weirdly. He blinked his eyes twice and opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out.

But he ultimately said something. "Sexy!"

Question of the day:

What's the first NCT you have ever listened?

Mine: Don't Need Your Love

That collab is a BOP!

Thank you~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.8K 2.3K 17
โ™งแด›แดษขแด‡แด›สœแด‡ส€, แดกแด‡ แด„แด€ษด า“ษชษดแด… แด˜แด‡แด€แด„แด‡ ษชษด แด€สŸสŸ แด›สœแด€แด› . . . . แด›สœแด‡ แดษดสŸส แดกแด€ส ษชs ส€แด‡แด แด‡ษดษขแด‡. โ—‡ส™แดแดแด‹ โ–ช2 (uษดsแด›แดแด˜แด˜แด€ส™สŸแด‡)
126 5 23
๐€ ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐. ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ...
225K 4.4K 56
ft. NCT's Jaehyun "๐™ธ๐š ๐š˜๐š—๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐š”๐š—๐šŽ๐š ... ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š ๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐šœ," ๐™„๐™™๐™ค๐™ก ๐™–...
126K 3.6K 23
"๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ ." ยฐ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญยฐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ ; ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ๐ž๏ฟฝ...