ɪ'ᴍ ɢʟᴀᴅ ɪ ᴍᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ (ᴀ ᴋᴏᴛʟᴄ ᴛ...

Od Bobthetitain33

This is a KOTLC au. The main ship is bam Socker or Tiana. Whatever u wanna call it. So if u don't ship it.. d... Viac

Intro- PlEASE READ
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
WHAT THE HECK?!
Chapter Eight

Chapter Nine

1.1K 15 61
Od Bobthetitain33

Omg- is this an UPDATE??!!

MyMy Updated??!   I can't believe it!!

Wowwww

I'm gonna be honest here, I was at someone's house when I wrote this chapter and I typed it on my phone so uh... I'm warning you right now. There may be spelling mistakes or words that are incorrect because autocorrect wants me dead.

Anyhoo-

Read on my friends. Read on.
———————————————————————————

Biana's P.O.V:

It's Friday. The week went by pretty fast. Turns out, Tam's in my science class. So we hang out pretty often. My feelings for him have definitely grown over the past week. He's such an amazing person.

Linh has also been sitting with us for a while at lunch. It's always a pleasure have if her around. She's been trying to convince Tam to sit with us too, but he refuses to sit anywhere near Keefe.

However, miracles do happen from time to time.

Like today.

Tam sat our table!

The same old boring introductions. And everyone went back into their conversations. The type of conversations anyone can jump into without feeling left out.

That was probably what I love about my friends. They open up to people so fast. It's astonishing.

Overall, lunch was great.

Mostly consisting of me looking at Tam and looking away if he catches me staring. Every now and then, I'd catch Linh and Marella smirking at me. I just gave them both a glare and went back to eating my lunch.

Mom and Dad had to leave early. But they said they'd try to be back for Christmas. I'm not getting my hopes up though. But—I have gotten to spend more time with my dear brother. It feels nice to have him around again. Alvar is really fun.

"BIANA!" He yelled from downstairs.

"yeah?"

Silence.

"BIANA!"

I swear this entire household is deaf.

"What?" I asked coming downstairs.

"Wanna watch a horror movie with meee??"

"Oh. Hell. No. I don't need more nightmares."

That's when I remembered that Sophie's date with Keefe is in a couple hours. I decided to call her and tell her I'm coming over to get her ready.

Alvar and Fitz didn't mind if I went out at this time, since it was bright out. So I left without telling them. They don't have to know everything about my life.

I rang the doorbell and Edaline, Sophie's adoptive mother, opened the door.

"Oh Biana, honey! Hello! Come on in. Sophie's panicking in her room. You might wanna go help her out."

"Of course Mrs. Ruwen! It's what I'm here for!"

I went up to Sophie's room and went in. We usually don't knock unless the door is locked. Because when it's locked it usually means we're changing or something.

"BIANA! FINALLY! HELP!" Sophie shrieked the second I walked in.

"Woah woah woah. Calm down. It's gonna be fine. I'll help. Is it a casual date or is it fancy?"

"Casual."

"Got it. Now leave it to me."

I ran to her closet to picked out her outfit while she went to take a shower.

Ok, so it has to be casual. And Red. Since that's totally Sophie's iconic color. Ok and uhm.... It's gotta be comfortable and not too revealing or Sophie won't wear it.... OH I THINK I GOT IT!

Sophie came out of the shower and I quickly gave her the clothes. When she changed, I made her sit down at the vanity and started blow-drying her hair. I then combed it, and curled it. She won't let me do anything else so simply curling it is fine. I then grabbed the makeup from the bathroom (it's where she tries to hide it from me) and gave her a very simple, but beautiful look.

"Ok. What do you think?"

Sophie turned to look at herself and gasped.

(She looked like this:)

"OH MY GOD! ITS PERFECT! THANK YOU BIANA!"

"No problem. Just doing my job!"

After a few minutes, I left. Sophie's date was at 7:30 pm so there was a lot of time I still had to waste before I could bug her about how her date was.

I got home and stared at a wall for a few minutes.

I grabbed my phone to call Linh because I was really bored.

"Hey, Bi!" Linh said in her sweet voice.

"Yo."

"So why'd u call?"

"I was bored....."

"Oh ok..."

Linh looked like she was thinking of something.

"Oh I know let's meet up at the park!" She offered.

"Sounds great! See you in 5."

"Okay!!"

I looked out the window. It had started to kind of get dark. I should probably tell Alvar where I'm going this time so neither of them worry...

"ALVAR!"

"WHAT?"

"TELL FITZ IM OUT WITH A FRIEND IF HE ASKS!"

"OKAY!"

I walked out the door and started walking towards the park. Then I realized it's cold so I rushed back to grab a jacket and ran to the park.

"Biana!! Over here!!"

I saw Linh waving and went up to her.

"So what do you wanna do?"

"Let's get ice cream and walk around?"

"Sure!"

We went to the ice cream shop that Keefe works at on the Fridays and the weekend, and got in line.

"Hey, this is lord hunkyhair, what can I get you to—Biana? Linh?" He asked, finally looking up from the screen he was looking at.

"Yep."

"Wow you don't have to answer so dryly. But anyway, WELCOME LADIES! What can the amazing Lord Hunkyhair get for you amazing girls today?" He said again with a smirk and a lot of enthusiasm.

I snickered and Linh giggled.

"uhm can I have....Cookies and Cream... with... crushed Oreos on top?" Linh said, happily.

"Of course! Bi?"

"You already know. For toppings, I don't care. Put whatever. Just don't put so much that I'll throw up."

"You got it!"

He walked off to make the ice cream.

"Hey losers."

I groaned. I knew perfectly well who that annoying voice belongs to.

"What do you want Stina?"

"Nothing. By the way. That jacket looks hideous on you. Put it in the trash where it belongs."

"Yeah, I would, but it doesn't belong with you. I would never wish such a fate upon anyone or anything. Sorry." I smiled innocently.

"What do you mean- ARE U SAYING IM TRASH?!"

Stina was the school bully. She's hated my guts since second grade. And has loved to make my life a living hell. I used to listen to her, but I'm done with her bullshit. So for the past few years, I've been fighting back.

Stina looked offended.

Mission accomplished.

"Aww, did I hurt your abnormally large ego? I'm so so so not sorry."

Stina scoffed and walked out of the shop, while Keefe returned with the Ice cream.

"By the way. WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU GOT TO PICK UP SOPHIE IN 30 MINUTES GO GET READY FOR YOUR DATE IDIOT!"

"I know Biana. I'm just leaving it won't take me long. Like 5 minutes since I already styled my hair. Plus you're the last customer I serve today sooo... I'm leaving now too. Let me just finish up here then I shall be on my way. Can't keep the princess foss-boss waiting!"

"Ok. Oh and have fun!"

"Thanks, Bi!"

Linh and I paid and went back to walk around the park while eating.

"Good job on standing up to Stina, Biana! She's a pain in the neck!"

I smiled. That was the meanest thing Linh has probably ever said about someone.

"Thanks Linh!"

We talked for an hour and it had already gotten dark out.

"Hey Biana.. I should probably get home... Tam gets worried if I stay out too long."

I gave her a sympathetic smile. Fitz was like this too.

"Yeah no problem. Fitz will probably kill me too. I'll see you later!"

We waved goodbye and I started walking home.

"GUYS I'M HOME!"

No reply.

"WOW SUCH A NICE WAY TO GREET YOUR LITTLE SISTER!"

I entered the kitchen and saw they were playing video games.

"NO GET HIM!"

"I'M TRYING!"

"ALVAR! DON'T LET HIM GET AWAY, HE'LL TELL THE OTHER TEAM!"

"I KNOW FITZ! I SAID I'M TRYING!"

"TRY HARDER!"

I rolled my eyes at my brothers.

Idiots.

"The reason you can't get him is because you're in the wrong angle. Try this instead."

I snatched the controller from Alvar's hands and chased after the other kid.

"You just gotta do this..."

I got on the correct angle and shot the exposed, armor-less part of the opponent's avatar so it does more damage. Since the health was already a little low, the opponent's character died immediately.

"Boom."

"How—?" Fitz and Alvar both seemed speechless.

"I'm just cool like that."

"Wanna play with us? We could use you on our team."

"Awww why? Fitzy can't play without me? Too scared to lose?"

"I hate you."

"Love you too brother. And yeah I'll play."

I grabbed a controller and sat on the floor.

"WELCOME! NEW PLAYER!"

I spawned on the Blue team, aka Fitz and Alvars team.

"Ok, I'm going down there. Alvar you snipe from up here. Biana.... Do whatever you do."

I rolled my eyes.

I crawled into the top part of the tunnel, leading to the place the other team regroups in, and started sniping.

"That's actually...smart..."

"Obviously. I'm a genius." I smirked.

Soon enough, "BLUE TEAM WINS!"

"FINALLY!" Fitz exclaimed.

"Yeah Fitz and I have been at this for hours. We couldn't win since we didn't have enough people on our team."

"So I deserve a 'Thank you Biana. You're the best!' Don't I?"

"Don't push it. But thanks."

"No problem Fitzyy." I gave him a mock salute and went into the kitchen to search the fridge for something simple I can make for dinner. For myself obviously. Fitz and Alvar can manage on their own.

"Bi, wanna eat out?"

"Yeah sure. Where?"

"Idk wanna get something from Chick-Fil-A or something?"

"Yeah sure. Way better than cooking!"

"Kay. Let's go."

Me, Fitz, and Alvar got into Alvar's car, with Alvar driving of course, and headed out.

While scrolling through Instagram on my phone, I saw that Sophie had posted a picture of her and keefe on their date. It was probably the cutest thing ever. And very aesthetic may I add.

sophie_foster

sophie_foster time spent with you is never wasted <3

#sokeefe

Liked by Linh_sings_songs, dex_thisknee, and 108 others.

comments...

Linh_sings_songs omg!!! THATS SO CUTE YOU GUYS ARE PERFECT!!!
——> (reply) bi_thebest_vacker i agree omg!! #SOKEEFEFORLIFE
———> (reply) sophie_foster awwwww thank you guys so much, I love you <333

View more comments....

"Fitzy!! Did you see Sophie's new post! Team Sokeefe is so cute!!"

"Wait for real? Let me see!"

Fitz took the phone from my hand. "Damn, thats aesthetic-"

I took My phone back from Fitz, just in case he decided to troll someone through my account again.

"But yeah I agree. SOKEEFE FOR LIFE!"

See, if Fitzy had said this four months ago, I would be very surprised and wouldn't believe him. But now, It's normal. He had actually gotten over Sophie a while ago and has been a big Sokeefe shipper ever since.

Plus I think he has a thing for Chandeliers- But don't tell him I know that!

From the Drivers seat Alvar added on to the conversation. "Wait... they're finally dating? Oh thank god, I didn't think they could get any more oblivious-"

"They're both Idiots, but you love them. Just like you two! You're both complete morons, but here I am, in the backseat, going to Chick-Fil-A with you!"

Alvar and Fitz pouted, "That hurts, Bi." they said simultaneously.

"Hey! I said I love you!"

"Sure."

"Fitzy?"

"Yeah?"

"You're a loser."

Alvar laughed, "are we using kind words here, kids?"

"No."

Fitz blasted the radio, "SIBLING SING-ALONG!"

The entire drive, we were blasting the music and singing our hearts out to it. We got so carried away that Alvar took so many wrong turns, it took us an hour to get to Chick-Fil-A, even though we live not even twenty minutes away from it.

Ding!

I looked down at my phone.

1 new message from Tam Song.

My heart probably skipped a few beats if I'm being honest. But I calmed myself down right away. I'm not going to turn into one of those boy-crazy girls at school. They only end up with their hearts broken.

Still, my curiosity got the better of me and I opened the message.

Tam: "Hey Biana! I was wondering if you wanted to meet up to work on the science project together?"

I sighed, of course it was about school. What else did I think Tam would text me about? It's not like he cares that much about me. We're just friends.

Biana: "Hey Tam!! I'm actually out with my brothers right now. Could we meet up tmrw?"

Tam: ofc! See you tmrw! I'm gonna go to sleep early today! Goodnight!

Biana: bye!! Goodnight! :)

I regret sending that smiley face instantly.

Biana Vacker! You're so stupid! That smiley face was so not needed! He's gonna think it's so weird! Ugh what is wrong with you-

ding!

I checked my phone again.

Tam: :)

I smiled. Guess that wasn't too bad after all....

Alvar finally placed the order and came back while Fitz was out on the phone with someone. It was most likely Dex or something, they're always talking about nerdy things.

"Biaaaaa.... Who you talking tooooo...."

"None of YOUR business, Alvar."

"But you're my baby sister. If it's a boy, I wanna meet him! Or girl, I'm not going to assume you're straight."

I laughed, "that's nice of you Alvar, but I'm straight. And yes it's a boy. But we're just friends so don't worry about it."

Alvar gave me a sappy smile, "that's what they all say in the beginning, Bia."

"There's no beginning. That's all it is."

"Don't worry. It's just the start. I'm willing to bet, you're story with this boy is just starting. Things are going to change. And hopefully, I'll be there to witness it. Also, you can talk to me about this shit. Fitz would probably turn protective, but I'll be you're biggest shipper," He told me, with the wink at the end.

"Sure, Big foot."

Alvar looked offended that i brought back that nickname from when we were little.

But right now I didn't care. I was still hung up on his words.

This is just the beginning to a beautiful story.

I smiled.

This is just the beginning.

————————————————————————

EEE! THAT WAS CHAPTER.....what chapter are we on-?

Ah yes, CHAPTER NINE!

I've been working on this one forever because I have so many work in progresses. I have two others published, but a bunch still in my drafts...

Don't worry though, I haven't forgotten about any of my stories and I'm slowly working on updating all of them!

Love you guys so much! Thank you for being so patient with me!!

Goodnight/Good morning

(Whenever you are)

Once again, I love you!!

-MyMy<3

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

13.5K 372 16
Dex goes to Foxfire with his friends. Sophie, Tam, Biana, Linh, and Keefe! THEY ARE BESTIES!!! FOREVER! YAH! But...Fitz is always there. ALWAYS. He r...
2.4K 12 180
The title says it all. Also you may choose the cover. Would anyone like for me to do a Part 3 or just continue this until the next book comes out or...
37.4K 823 15
Tam Song has been crushing for a while, and is quickly becoming tired of it. Biana has never paid him an ounce of attention, and he was sure she neve...
Blue and Green Od

Fan fikcia

1.4K 48 23
Fitzroy Avery Vacker, is still heartbroken after Sophie. No matter how much he tries to hide it. And it doesn't help that his best friend is her boyf...