✓Hidden Love (IZONE SERIES #1)

By o_orinini

Crossing paths with her is not my intention, it just happened. There's this day that I saw her crying while s... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 - ChaeKkura's Bridal Shower
Chapter 54 - Chaeyeon's Bachelorette Party
Chapter 55
Special Chapter

Chapter 1

329 14 3
By o_orinini

Yena's POV

***8 years ago***

"Goodmorning seniors! Since today is your first day as a senior, I want you to spend your whole day preparing for our junior's welcoming party." Ms. Kim announced. 

When she already got out the door, everyone in the classroom screamed and celebrate.

"We are graduating seniors now!" Chaeyeon shouted. 

As if we are really seniors. We're just in 9th grade, graduating in middle school.

She hugs me so tight. I hit her hand. 

I'm gonna die because of her strangle. 

"Y-yah!" I was still hitting her hand.

"Sorry." She let go of her hug from me then chuckled.

"I wish Eunbi unnie also here to celebrate with us." I looked down.

"Yeah, she is more busy than we expected." Chaeyeon pouts.

Eunbi is a fresh graduate in SOPA. She was starting to chase her dream and I'm proud of her.

"Let's go." Chaeyeon suddenly grabs my hand.

"Where will we go?" I asked. 

I looked at her confused. Chaeyeon just smiled at me then pulled me out of the classroom. 

That smile, she wants to spot some chics.

I just shake my head because of that thought.

Because Chaeyeon keeps on pulling me while walking in the hallway, I bump into someone. I let go of my hands from Chaeyeon's grip.

"Sorry." I bowed to the girl I bumped. She also bowed and gave me a timid smile before walking away. 

She's pretty.

I snapped out of my thoughts when someone tapped my back.

"You drop this." I turned around to see who it was. I saw a girl about 158cm? 160cm? I'm taller than her actually.

She gave me my cell phone.

"Thank you!" I got my cell phone from her and bowed.

"Nako!" Another short girl appeared. Well, she is taller than the girl who gave my phone back.

The short girl that appeared looked at me. The moment that our eyes met, I suddenly felt something in my stomach. The world suddenly stops. She is the only one I saw. I feel my heartbeat start to beat fast. 

Wtf? Does my heart have a problem?

"Yena!" Someone grabs my arm but I didn't bother to look who it was. I just keep on looking at the girl, walking away.

"Where have you been? I keep on talking not knowing that you're not beside me. I'm pulling you earlier then out of nowhere you suddenly gone?"

I don't know if someone is pulling me. I just feel my feet are walking. 

I can't take my eyes off her. What's happening with me?

"Yah!" Someone snapped their finger in front of me.

"What?!" I ask irritatedly.

"Aish. Your mind is somewhere else!" Chaeyeon complained.

"W-What are you saying a-again?" Chaeyeon gives me a death glare.

"I-I just got my phone." I clears my throat.

"It's your fault! You kept on pulling me and I accidentally bumped into someone!" I scolded her.

"Whatever! Let's just go there." She points to the canteen.

"Shouldn't we be in the classroom?" Chaeyeon just rolled her eyes. 

If I can just remove her eyes.

I sighed. "We should help them. We need to pre---" she walked out. Argh!

I have no choice so I followed her.

"Chaeyeon! Only juniors are allowed in the canteen!" I shouted to Chaeyeon while following her.

It is the tradition of this school. Only juniors are allowed in the canteen when it is the first day of school and the graduating seniors will prepare for the junior's welcoming party. Juniors are the one who will buy the graduating senior a snack or meal as their gratitude.

When we got to the canteen, Ms. Kim greeted us.

"Ms. Lee and Ms. Choi." She greeted us. We bowed to her.

"We're not allowed here." I murmured to Chaeyeon.

"What can I do for you?" Ms. Kim asked us. I tried to act normal. 

Damn! This is embarrassing! All the juniors are looking at us, Chaeyeon!

I cleared my throat before speaking.

"Sorry, Mam. We took the wrong path." I bowed to Ms. Kim before pulling Chaeyeon away from the canteen.

"Aish! Yena, I see her there!" Chaeyeon complained. I looked at her pissed.

"Were not allowed at the canteen, don't you remember?!" I said in a pissed tone.

"Damn, this tradition!" I suddenly stopped walking and looked at her in shock.

"Yah! You're language!" I pinched her arm. I looked around hoping that no one heard her.

A girl about my height approached us. She is not familiar so obviously she is a junior. She bowed to us.

"Sunbae, these are your snacks." The girl who approached us gave Chaeyeon bread and milk. 

Hope all.

Chaeyeon smiles widely before accepting her snacks.

"Thank you!" Chaeyeon bowed at her.

"By the way, why did you give Chaeyeon snacks?" I asked curiously. The girl suddenly became shy. Wtf?

"I'm sorry, she is just inquisitive." Chaeyeon holds my hands and squeezes it hard.

"I-I thought she wanted a snack because she kept on looking at me then look back in the food at the canteen earlier. I thought she was signaling to me that she wants snacks so I bought it for her." The girl explained.

"But why?" I asked again. 

I'm curious not about that but I'm curious why out of all the seniors, she gave it to Chaeyeon.

"B-because---" I did not let her finish her explanation.

"Because she is your senior?" 

I'm not buying that.

"Because this is our school tradition." Chaeyeon pulled me away. I smiled suspiciously.

So, she is the girl who caught Chaeyeon's eye.

"So, Kim Minjeong caught your eye." She looked at me surprised.

"How did you know her name?" I smirk at her question.

"I just know." I left her dumbfounded. 

She forgot that once the juniors enter the canteen on the first day, they're going out with their name tag.

*******************************

It's already lunchtime and the juniors will escort their seniors to the canteen to buy them food. All the juniors are waiting outside and we are waiting for Ms. Kim's permission to eat lunch.

"I'm hungry." Chaeyeon complained to me.

"Just look outside and look for Kim Minjeong." I said coldly.

"Shut up." She nudged me. 

I chuckled. I looked out the window and unexpectedly, I saw a group of small girls and one of them was the girl who makes my heartbeat fast. And once again I feel butterflies in my stomach. I was stunned by her. I was about to look at her name in her uniform when...

"Aigoo. What's that smile huh?" I was distracted by Chaeyeon's voice.

"Nothing." I continued to cut out the paper.

"Kim Minju." Chaeyeon uttered.

"What?" I look at her confused.

"Her name is Kim Minju." 

I frowned.

"Aren't you looking at that girl?" I look at who she is pointing at. There's a girl standing alongside the other students. She seemed shy and introverted.

"I don't know that you like shy girls." I hear Chaeyeon's chuckle. I hit her hard.

"She is the girl I bumped into earlier. You moron!" I said while hitting her arm.

"Ok, seniors." I stopped hitting Chaeyeon when I heard that voice. 

All of our attention is focused in Ms. Kim.

"It's lunchtime!" she shouted. Our room suddenly became chaotic. All of my classmates go out. I looked at Chaeyeon who is beside me. 

Wtf? Chaeyeon left me.

I have no choice but to go to the canteen alone. When I got out of the room, I was surprised when the girl I bumped earlier, approached me.

"S-sunbae, let's go to the canteen." She looks so shy. I looked around to see if she is referring to me.

"Me?" I asked. She nods shyly. I smiled at her.

"Let's go." I started to walk and she followed.

No one is talking on the way at the canteen. When we arrived at the canteen, it's already full.

"W-what do you want, sunbae?" she asked when she lined up at the back of her other fellow juniors.

"Ah, you don't need to call me sunbae. Just call me Yena, Yena unnie." I speak energetically and lively so she can feel comfortable with me.

"Yes, sun-- I mean unnie." I chuckled and patted her head.

The line is so long and we are in the last. I stay beside... Minju. She is the one who Chaeyeon is pointing at earlier.

"Yena unnie!" A cute small girl approached us.

"Tomi!" I hugged her.

"I didn't know that you chose this school." I said as we let go of our hug.

"I'm thinking of Eunbi unnie when I choose this school but sadly, she is 6 years ahead of me so I didn't catch up with her." She stated.

Eunbi unnie and Hitomi are family friends. It's funny that they are also in the same neighborhood. When Eunbi unnie started to be a trainee, she and Hitomi rarely saw each other.

"Have you already talked to her?" I asked. She pouts and shakes her head.

"She is busy with auditions right now."

"Yeah, she will be a 4 year trainee next week." - Hitomi

"Oh, speaking of trainees. We are planning to surprise Eunbi unnie next week to celebrate her 4th anniversary for being a trainee. Will you come with us?"

"Of course! I miss Eunbi unnie so much!" I chuckled when I saw her excitement. 

I ship these two but I don't think that they will be more than friends.

"How about you two? What's your plan? You and Chaeyeon didn't begin to audition to become a trainee?"

"Chaeyeon is just waiting for the result of her audition in WM Entertainment." I answered.

"How about you?" She asked.

"Me? I want to go to Joy Dance Academy." I answered shortly.

"How about auditioning in One Entertainment? Didn't you mention that you want to be a trainee there?"

"Ah, well that's----" I didn't continue what I was saying.

"Yena unnie!" Minju approached me.

"Here's your food." She gave me the tray.

"I don't want to interrupt you earlier so I order your food, sorry." I just smiled at her.

"By the way Hitomi this is---"

"Minju." Hitomi finishes what I was about to say.

"She is my classmate." I nodded when she explained it.

"Do you want to join us?" Tomi pointed to 3 girls near the exit door of the canteen. I was stunned when I saw the mysterious girl, I felt something weird again in my body.

"Is it okay?" I asked Tomi.

"Of course." Tomi leads the way and we follow her.

"Girls, there is someone who will join us." They stopped laughing and looked at us.

"This is Yena unnie. She is a senior and friend of my unnie." I bowed and greeted them. I saw a familiar face. 

Those cold and innocent looks, I knew her.

"Oh, I saw her somewhere." The girl named... I looked at her name tag. Nako.

Minju and I sat beside Tomi. I feel weird, my stomach is upside down. My heartbeat is fast and my hand is shaking. 

Wtf is happening to me? Everytime that I see this girl, my body reacts abnormally.

"She is the one you are talking about earlier." I looked at the girl who spoke. Her eyes look like stars, it is shining. She has a bright face and friendly look. 

Who will not fall for that? 

What am I thinking? No!

"Ah, yes. She is the girl who dropped her phone earlier. I didn't know that she was a senior." Nako said. 

She is on the left side of this mysterious girl named...

"Jo Yuri."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477 13 4
these are my 2kim one-shot stories originally posted on AFF and AO3. instead of making them each a separate book on here, i'm compiling them in a sin...
60.5K 2.2K 39
No matter what you do, life will find its way to get you Note: - This story is fictional. - Any events or name that's similar is coincidental - I do...
47.6K 1.8K 20
An IZ*ONE AU. I fear that if everyone knows the truth they're going to leave me... (This story is a work of fiction and any similarity with other sto...
1.6K 57 17
(n.)Unrequited love or one sided-love A love triangle yena must face after liking a girl.Who will she choose between yuri and chaewon? Will it be yur...