Brandon North

By ptrvaparker

Your name is Lexi and you met a blonde haired boy on your first day of school. But, he doesn't know you have... More

The Past Story
Suspicious
A Bloody Mess
Fireplace
On The Run
Self defence
the end

Boy With Blonde Hair

936 29 7
By ptrvaparker

I was the new girl in school walking into my first class. 

Lucky me.

After scanning the room for an empty chair I finally saw one that caught my eye. I practically sped walk towards it keeping my head down.

 "Ah ah ah! Come out the front Missy" the teacher said. 

I rolled my eyes and dragged my feet to the front of the classroom "Good morning Class, i'd like to introduce you to the new girl here". I gulped as my heart started to beat rapidly, "Um, Im Lexi" I mumbled quietly.

 "Hey Lexi" a deep voice said which made my eyes shoot up, a blonde boy catching my eye. He gave me a small grin looking me up and down.

I sat down back in my seat and took out a pen and paper. 

"Im Brandon, Brandon North" the familiar voice said, 

I looked up at him and smiled "Hi North". He shifted closer to me "Lemme give you a tour of the school new girl" Brandon whispered, "Um were working though" I whispered back. 

"Sir! Can I show Lexi around the school, like a tour or something?" .

 "Of course Brandon! Good thinking!" The teacher said with a small smile.

I stood up from my seat and followed Brandon outside of the classroom. Brandon's voice was a blur as my head was racing with thoughts.

  I hope i'm safe here, I've been running for years from the police it's so exhausting. I want one wish, the wish being to be able to settle down, to not be looking over my shoulder everywhere I go. 

"Earth to Lexi!" Brandon said pulling me out of my thoughts. His lapis gaze dancing across my face

"Did you hear a thing I said sweetheart?" Brandon said seductively. 

I let out a nervous laugh while scratching the back of my neck "I'm so sorry I was in deep thought" i mumbled. 

"Oh yeah what about? Got some edgy past?" Brandon said jokingly.

I looked at him dead in the eye trying to see if he knew who i was or not 

"Woah chill baby i'm joking".

 I let out a sigh of relief "Thank god I thought you knew" I blurted out accidentally. My eyes widen as my face cringed.

"So I was right, I fuckin knew it. Give me the juicy details" he said with a smile. 

"No" I spat back, he looked at me with a confused stare

 "Um alright chill" he started "How about study and drinks at my house tonight? Parents are outttt".

"Sure i'd love to", I tried my best to convince him that the idea hadn't made me nervous.

Brandon continued showing me the rest of the school, after a few classes it was the end of the day. 

I was at my locker grabbing textbooks. When I shut the locker, there he was again leaning against the locker next to mine. 

"Ready to go baby?" his right eye dropping into a wink.

 "it's Lexi not baby" I scoffed. 

I felt the wind glide through my hair, the faint noise of police sirens caused my heart to thump against my chest. I looked down walking faster than Brandon was.

 "Woah, woah, woah! it's not a marathon" he said giggling.

+++

 Brandon escorted me to his room. He grabbed a bottle of vodka and whiskey and held it out in front of me. "New girl gets to choose" he said with a small smirk. 

"Definitely the vodka" I said trying my best not to laugh.

"Good choice new girl" he replied. 

After a while I started to feel the alcohol hit me.

 "Tell me a secret" i said to brandon who was laying down next to me. 

"Depends on the secret, juicy or dark?" He said, his eyes weren't the usual blue they were darker.

 "Juicy" i cooed. 

 He rubbed his chin with his fingers as if he was in deep thought. "Well...I fucked a girl on some random persons roof once" a loud laugh followed through him. 

"Now you tell me a secret" he said, his eyes flickered between the vodka bottle and me.

 "Depends, juicy or dark?" I mocked. 

"Dark" Brandon replied keeping the eye contact. 

"I've killed someone" I said with a blank expression. There were a few moments of silence before he burst out laughing. 

"Good one Lexi" he said while still laughing. 

I felt the weight on my chest disappear once he laughed.  "Could I use the bathroom?" I asked.

 Brandon led me to the bathroom. I locked the door and looked at myself in the mirror for a few minutes, trying to regain my self awareness. I heard my phone start to ring .

"I GOT IT!" Brandon yelled. 

My eyes widened "BRANDON NO!!" I screamed running out of the bathroom and into his bedroom, revealing him holding my gun in his hand.

"Lexi...what's this" Brandon said looking at me with a blank expression, his chest rapidly moving up and down. He was scared. 

"Brandon I can explain" I blurted out walking towards him.

"You weren't joking were you" he said quietly looking at the gun.

I took the gun out of his hand and unloaded it. "Let me explain Brandon please" I said taking his hands in yours. 

"You better have a good explanation Lexi" he taunted. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525K 17.8K 75
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
102K 1.6K 19
bl . Taekook πŸ”žπŸ”₯ αž”αž˜αŸ’αžšαžΆαž˜:αž€αŸ’αž˜αŸαž„αž€αŸ’αžšαŸ„αž˜18αž†αŸ’αž“αžΆαŸ†πŸ™ αžŸαžΌαž˜αž’αž—αŸαž™αž‘αŸ„αžŸαžšαžΆαž›αŸ‹αž–αžΆαž€αŸ’αž™αž–αŸαž…αž“αŸαž˜αž·αž“αžŸαž˜αžšαž˜αŸ’αž™πŸ™πŸ”₯
12.1K 268 15
An alternate Jason Uchiha timeline
18.4K 194 12
β€’mitchell harper x f oc! β€’ella is the complete opposite of mitchell, never smoked never drank, yet somehow she finds herself in love with him. does h...