𝖳𝗁𝖾 π–―π—‚π–Ίπ—‡π—ˆ | 𝖬𝗂𝖼𝗁�...

By rainylana

a lonely girl, a curious boy. you can figure out the rest. More

DISCLAIMER
SOUNDTRACK
ACT ONE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
ACT TWO
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
ACT THREE
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
ACT FOUR
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
ACT FIVE
THE IN BETWEEN
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
The Final Chapter
The Piano
End Notes

Chapter Two

1.5K 42 79
By rainylana

Warning!
mature scenes and graphic
depictions of blood are
featured in this chapter.

Flowers levitated around them, their body's laid sprawled out on the creaky wood while the night air sent chills up their spines. The candles that brightened their secluded area made their skin glow in a warm tone, making them look somewhat of an oil painting. Their hands were locked in one another's, the cold metal of his rings almost burning her tiny hand. Neither of them knew what time it was, and had lost track quite some time ago.

They were at their gazebo, which even though it technically belonged to the city again, after the one night he had rented it, it would always remain their place. Ana's place. They laid side by side on the wood flooring, staring upward as Michael levitated flowers above them, making smooth and fluent motions with his free hand.

She had been bored again, something that was beginning to become a regular occurrence, and Michael suggested that they take a walk. Memories of their first time there replayed in her mind as daisies danced above her, a blush creeping across her face. Another week had passed since her confession in the tub, the night she had tried to convince him that her happiness was truthful.

And he believed it now, and her emotions that poured from her were stronger than ever. His relationship with Miriam had patched itself up, balling it up to just forget it in the past. Ana had no objection, and she had even offered her thanks to the woman. The messages that drained her phone never ceased, especially from Garrett and Irena. It should have bothered her, but it didn't. Annoyance was all she ever felt towards the world anymore, and the only ounce of love she had was directed towards Michael.

And of course, herself. She was fucking in love with herself now.

However, despite the joy she felt, her sleep had become troublesome. Her feelings couldn't just vanish, so they made themselves known in her nightmares. She'd dream of a world of rubble, burnt to ashes and cinders while her and her lover danced among them. She dreamed of Helena and Charlie, her friends and even old family members she hadn't seen in years.

In the dream, she was a reminisce of her old self, and she could truly feel those old emotions in her brain. But when she'd wake up, face full of sweat and breathing rushed, she let a groan of annoyance and smoked a pack of cigarettes. Michael wasn't a good sleeper, so her disturbance always woke him. She never told him about her dreams though, not only for his sake, but for hers as well. Frankly, she just found them annoying.

"Ms. Mead wants you to come to church with us tomorrow." Michael spoke softly, his blonde waves messy at the sides.

The girl's eyes blinked tiredly, and her hand tightened around his. "Okay."

It was funny how quick her answer had been, considering the reluctance she had held the last time the question had been brought up. Oh, how long ago that had seemed. It felt like an old life, and she had been reincarnated into another body. A better, beautiful body.

But she wasn't afraid of their satanic chants or beliefs anymore. She was only intrigued, eager to learn everything there was about it. It was confusing, to both him and Ana. Evil stood out to her now, reared its ugly head even more so than her old life. You see, before, she thought it had just been the universe targeting her. She felt like the gods and goddesses of the universe worked together to create a life of pain and sorrow. But now, she could see it everywhere and happening to everyone. It disgusted her, and Michael always watched her in awe at the quick flip of her switch.

Yet, she was still somehow fascinated with the raw taste of evil. Not from others, but the idea of creating evil acts with Michael excited her deeply. Ruling, commanding and controlling every action from poor souls. It was evil, sickening. But the girl simply held no care for it anymore. Free from the chains of her own compassion, she was.

She let out a tired yawn, rolling over so she could rest against his chest. Her curly hair laid in waves behind her, and his arm wrapped around the length of her back as they stared up at the levitating petals. "Are you going to kill someone again?" She asked, snuggling into his chest.

His eyes darted to the side, narrowing them slightly. He thought she had gotten over that. "Does that scare you?"

She chuckled as her fingers ran across the muscles of his chest. "No. I just want to know ahead of time so I can bring my camera."

He sighed in relief as he laughed along with her, kissing the top of her head. Her phone vibrated loudly in her pocket, the sound echoing around the gazebo. Letting out a groan, she reached into her back pocket. Although, she didn't have to look at the screen to know it was from one of her old friends.

"Jesus." She shook her head at the notification. "I'm about ready to pitch this damn thing." She sneered, eyes briefly glancing over Johnny Dawson's words as she let out a humorless chuckle. "They probably think I'm dead or something."

Michael cringed at her words, eyeing the phone in her hands. He was more than thrilled having Anastasia to himself, and he wouldn't change it for the world. Still, he felt somewhat bad for her old friends. If it had been him not knowing of her whereabouts or if she was dead or alive, he would have gone ape shit. She didn't have to hang out with them by any means, but maybe a simple text would ease their worried spirits. "Maybe you should let them know you're alright." He sighed, caressing the side of her arm.

"What?" Ana slightly scoffed, eyeing him oddly. "Since when do you like my...well, friends, I guess?"

"I don't." He denied. Before, he liked Jasper and Fiona quite well, and held admiral respect for their kindness towards the girl. But now, things changed. Ana changed. They were simply just people to him now. "But..if it was me, I'd want to know."

She let out a smirk in amusement. Never in her life, had she met someone so bi-polar than Michael Langdon. To the world, he was a big, bad monster. But to her, he was soft and gentle. "Alright." She gave a small nod.

She returned back to her phone, glancing over her contacts before she clicked on Johnny's name. She typed a simple I'm fine, shutting the phone off and stuffing it back into her pocket. She curled back up into his chest, watching as flowers floated about her curly head. "So, like...what do you all do there? At church, I mean." Ana asked curiously.

Really, nothing special. In fact, it was quite boring to him. "Discuss people's sins with piss poor excuses of humanity. Feels like a fucking bingo hall to me." He rolled his eyes, feeling the girl chuckle on his chest.

"Yikes. I'm really scared now."

                                        ~~~

"I'm nervous."

"Why?"

"What if they don't like me?"

Michael scoffed in amusement as they entered through the doors of their church, Miriam trailing along behind them with a friend. "You're in a room full of devil worshipers, sweetheart. Their approval is what you're worried about?"

She chewed on her nail as she gave a shrug of her shoulders. It did seem sort of ridiculous. Her black heels clicked against the tile floor, her hold on Michael's arm tightening as they entered the congregation. "Well, I'm your girlfriend and you're their...leader, aren't you? What if they all decide to kill me or something?" She gave a shaky wave of her fingers to a couple off to the side, speaking quietly to the boy next to her.

"You really think these people could stand a change against me?" He side eyed her. "Must say, I'm disappointed in your lack of trust, dear."

She swallowed as they took a seat at the front of the room, Miriam taking a seat beside them. Ana could feel eyes glued to the back of her head, and the woman that stood before them eyed their interlocked hands in awe. "Mr. Langdon." The red head smiled. "Pleasure to see you and Miriam again. I see you brought a friend."

The blonde boy gave a sly smile, feeling the race of Ana's pulse in the wrist he was holding.

"This is, Anastasia." Miriam spoke up, gesturing her black nails towards the girl. "She's with Michael."

The audience could not contain their audible gasps of surprise, which just made Michael cackle in amusement. She fiddled with the ends of her black dress, keeping her eyes glued to the front as whispers flooded the room. "Quiet!" The woman demanded, looking back down to Ana. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Anastasia. We're happy to have you. You may call me, Rose." Her warm smile eased the girl's nerves, and she smiled politely back.

"So, let's get started, shall we?" The woman cheered, flexing her hands as she began waltzing around the room. "It's been a week, meaning seven days since I've since all you're beautiful faces, and surely, we can come up with some better sins than last time." The woman rolled her eyes, a few heads in the audience nodding.

The room was quiet, and the woman turned toward Ana. "What about you, Anastasia? Care to bless us with a sin of yours?"

The girl's eyes widened, and Michael turned to watch her expectantly, occasionally glancing around the room to make sure some of the more perverted church goers weren't ogling her. She swallowed as she cleared her throat, glancing at Michael who gave her an encouraging nod. "Well, I..." She half stuttered. "I stole a pair of shoes."

Rose's eyes narrowed, a few congregation member's eyes rolled, while Michael just let out a laugh. "She's new." He chuckled, causing everyone in the room to do so. They all were first class kiss asses.

Ana's face burned in embarrassment, and he patted her thigh comfortingly. "Well...that's a start!" Rose laughed, turning back to the crowd.

"Anyone else?"

"They hate me." She whispered to him, eyes closing in humiliation.

"No, they don't." He assured her, kissing the shell of her ear as he ignored the crowd's pitiful words. "Even if they did, it doesn't matter. They'll all be dead in a matter of time anyways."

Her lips parted in surprise, looking up to him as her mouth formed in a mischievous smile. "I never thought of it like that. So, like...everyone's going to be dead?" She whispered, her eyes peering into his.

"Not everyone." His finger ghosted up her thigh. "I'll have to save some, just so you can have a playmate while I'm busy." He smirked, grabbing her chin and turning their attention back on Rose.

"Come on, guys!" The woman pleaded. "You're embarrassing me in front of our new guest." She gestured to Ana. "I want to hear some raw, dirty sin."

Ana's mind flashed back to the first night she stumbled in here. She had thought she had stumbled on the set of some really bad porn, and the way Rose chose her words, a part of her still questioned it.

"I killed my daughters husband!" An older woman spoke up. "Never was a fan of em'. He reeked of bullshit." Ana's eyes widened at the elderly woman's tone.

"I killed my neighbors dog." Another spoke. "Shot it right from my second story window."

A chuckle left the girl's lips, and her eyes danced among the crowd that began telling their evil tales. A few murders, angry lies and corrupt deeds flooded her ears. And really, they didn't seem so extravagant to everyone else, especially to Michael. But to Ana, they were. She sat in amazement as she listened intently, Michael's hand holding her thigh firmly as he watched her in awe.

It seemed that everyone was trying to one up each other, and it was obvious to Michael they were just trying to impress his new sidekick. He didn't mind though, it was clear Ana was enjoying herself. Hell, all she needed was popcorn and it would have been perfect. And Miriam had been right, because it did last several hours.

"Is she going to do it?" Miriam whispered to Michael. His eyes narrowed as he searched for her meaning, and they widened slightly. Oh, he thought. He had completely forgotten about that.

"Do what?" Ana peered over, pushing her hair out of her face.

"Nothing." Michael brushed off, sending a death glare towards the dark haired woman beside him. He suddenly regretted bringing her along.

And it was clear that Rose had thought the same thing as Miriam, because she turned back around to them and sent Ana a smile. "Anastasia, we-"

"No." Michael shook his head, immediately silencing her.

Ana sat up, eyeing them both oddly. "What's everyone talking about? Am I going to sacrificed or something?" Her voice panicked slightly.

"Don't be stupid." He rolled his eyes, feeling everyone else's on the back of his head. "It's just a tradition we do here, but you don't have to do it."

Ana nodded slowly. "Well, can you at least tell me what it is?"

He sighed as he glanced at her, licking his lips as he looked up to Rose, nodding his head and urging her to continue. The woman blushed, his angry tone several seconds ago sending chills down her spine. She gave a smile, folding her hands together.

"Anastasia, it's tradition here that we let our newest member take the life of our sacrifice." She explained. "It's stated in our bible that drinking the blood of our enemies makes us stronger. Connected, if you will. But Mic- Mr. Langdon is right, you most certainly don't have to do anything you don't want to." She rushed, the room erupting into silence.

Michael kept his eyes off to the side, feeling guilty he had brought her there. He knew these things didn't bother her anymore, but actually committing such a crime was much more severe than witnessing it. Even if her emotions of sorrow were suppressed, it would still have an impact on her.

Ana took in the words with a solemn expression as she swallowed. She didn't get why Michael was so bothered by it, considering he, himself, had done it not even two weeks ago. Before she knew it, her head bobbed slightly. "I'll do it."

Miriam's face broke out into a wide grin, along with many other folk. Michael's face snapped to hers, his eyes widened in shock. "Ana, you don't have to do it because of me. You-"

"I'm not." She interrupted. "I want to do it. I want you to do it with me." She gripped his hand, glancing back up to Rose.

He shook his head in worry. "But there's no need for it. It may upset you more than you think."

The woman began making preparations, ignoring the slightly bickering couple.

"You've got to stop treating me like glass, Michael." Ana sighed. "I'm not going to break. I'm not that scared little girl anymore, and you keep acting like I am. Now, either do it with me, or shut up." She spoke firmly, causing Michael's eyes to widen.

He focused his eyes into hers, feeling through the emotions that lit her veins. He found no trace of hesitation, no trace of worry or anxiety. It felt genuine, just like the night in the bathtub. And she was right too, he understood that. He was treating her like glass, but it wasn't as if he could help it. It was Ana, for God's sake. He loved her more than anything, and he couldn't help his overprotectiveness when it came to her. Ever since the night in the bathroom, he no longer held doubt that her feelings were of force, but still, that didn't keep him from worrying about her well-being.

After a few moments, he let out an airy chuckle, the annoyance on her face bringing him amusement. "Yes, ma'am."

She smiled like a playful child, turning her face to watch two men drag in some poor soul. Michael lifted her off the seat, hand in hers as he brought her to the front. Ana held a hand to her stomach, excitement practically making her nauseated. The woman who was bound and gagged looked to be in her late twenties, with straight black hair and freckles, she sort of looked like an older version of Jacky.

She was sobbing behind the cloth that was stuffed in her mouth, being forced to her knees as Rose smiled. "We've got a good one for you, Anastasia. She's feisty. Sent poor Earl to the hospital with a broken nut." She chuckled, but Ana payed her no mind.

"So, what do I do?" She asked aloud, clearing her throat.

"Hit the music, T-Dog!" Rose laughed, and Ana narrowed her eyes.

"Why do we need music?" She turned to him, cringing at the eery tune that filled her ears.

Michael rolled his eyes at the crowd, bringing her to stand behind the crying woman. "They're a bit dramatic around here."

Ana looked out to the crowd before her, her hand in Michael's as she looked down to the sacrifice she was about to end. Her free hand was lifted, and she turned to see Rose placing a large knife in her hand, the same on Michael had used. Chanting corrupted the room, but they both ignored it.

Michael sent the woman a look, shooing her away as she backed off the stage. Ana took a shaky breath as he turned her toward him. "Ready?" He asked, taking the knife away from her.

She gave a shaky smile, her eyes darting between his. "Yeah. What do I do?"

The chanting had begun to be quite loud, the eery music creating a chill up her spin. He let go of her hand as he put the knife up to his palm, slicing it in a diagonal line as Ana let out a soft gasp. "Why did-"

"You have to cut yourself." He informed her softly, blood dripping from his hand as he softly grabbed hers. "It'll only hurt for a second." His bloodied hand stained hers as he opened her palm, placing the tip of the knife against her skin.

He gave a look, waiting for her to nod so he could continue. She swallowed nervously as she looked at her hand, looking back up to him as she gave a nod. He made it quick, not wasting a second before he sliced her palm like his. And as the deep red leaked from her body, the room silenced. The crowd had not stopped their loud chanting, but it was as if the two were wrapped in a protective bubble of some sorts. Like everything had became foggy.

A wince left her as blood dripped onto the green carpet, a breath leaving her. She looked back up to Michael, who was watching her in concentration. It seemed like he was the only person in the world, the sound was almost nonexistent, the people before them seemed like nothing but blurred outlines. "Place your hand on top of mine." Michael's voice was soft, and he watched as her blood mixed with his as she gripped his hand.

He turned them, the sound of the woman's crying no longer loud like it had been, and she too, seemed blurry to Ana's eyes. He leaned them forward, reaching to place the knife against the girl's throat. Not once did he take his eyes off her, watching as she took fascination in their every movement.

"Repeat after me," He gained her attention. "Ave Satanas." He whispered.

Ana gulped, holding the knife tighter with his hand. "Ave Satanas."

"Say it like you mean it." He chastised, urging her on with the sharpness of his eyes. "Say it with me."

He nodded his head, and they repeated the words together as she watched his lips. They said it many times, and he moved his hand so she could have full hold on the knife, keeping his atop of hers. "Ave Satanas." They said a final time, and he gave a smirk as he turned her chin back down to the woman.

Then, he dragged her hand across the woman's throat, the sound of it's slice breaking through their sound barrier and burning Ana's ears. She lunged forward slightly, and Michael wrapped his arm around her waist to keep her steady. The knife clanked to the ground, that too, being loud in her ears. Blood poured out from the girl like an angry waterfall, the sharp red staining the floor and splattering against her like rain. She could even taste it on her lips, the iron scent flooding her nostrils.

He held her upright, while her mind flashed images of the night of Helena's suicide. She had never seen that much blood since then, and her breath was heavy as she looked to the life she had helped take. Though, the crowd and the noise that was created still remained silent, and she felt herself being pulled up.

Michael's eyes were held with slight worry, and his hand reached out to grab the golden cup someone had handed to them, she wasn't sure who. The fog still surrounded them, and Michael was the only person she could see. "You have to drink this." He told her, and she glanced down to the blood filled cup.

Her eyes were wide, a feeling in her veins she had yet to feel. Slowly, he brought the cup up to his own mouth, keeping his eyes locked into hers the entire time. His lips were stained red when he finished, and he placed it in Ana's hand as he urged her to continue.

She swallowed as she took a glance at the cup, shakily bringing it up to her lips as she breathed out heavily. It was warm and thick, yet salty and sweet as it trailed down her throat. Her eyes closed, letting out a content sigh as she lifted the cup higher. Her hand fell from Michael's, going up to grasp the golden item tighter. Iron was strong in her nostrils, the warmth of the fresh blood warming her own body. She downed every last drop, and when she finally swallowed the last off it, the world was flipped back on like a light switch.

The sound came roaring back, loud applauses and that God awful music booming in her ears. The fog went away, and many colors filled her eyes as she took a breath. Even though her senses had come back, she still payed it no mind. She tossed the empty cup to the side with a loud clank, opening her eyes to find Michael's as she crashed her lips into his.

Her arms wrapped around his neck, his arms lifting her slightly as their bloodied mouths attacked one another. Their teeth were stained, their lips were red and they both tasted of iron, but that only turned on Ana more. Cheers and laughter pierced through the room, and a camera flashed that Michael knew for a fact, belonged to Ms. Mead.

Their tongues licked their teeth clean of blood, and she pulled on his hair as she gasped for breath, their lips finally pulling away. He swallowed as he gathered himself, her reactions making his body do unwanted things in a public place. They opened their eyes, a chuckle leaving Ana as she smirked.

"That was a lot more fun than bingo."

                                        ~~~

"You had to be there." Ana chuckled, gesturing to the blood on herself as she gently tapped her fish tank. "Can we keep him in your room?" She asked Michael, who was leaning against her doorframe covered in blood.

"No."

"Why the hell not?" Ana perplexed. He was always so weird when it came to Sheldon.

"Because I don't want him watching me fuck you, Ana." He rolled his eyes as he cringed.

Ana stood up as her lips pursed together. "He's a fish, Michael."

He shook his head. "Doesn't matter."

She blinked as she gave a chuckle of disbelief. "You're the boss." She patted his chest, making her way into his bedroom. "He gets lonely in there, though."

"Like you said," He continued. "He's a fish. I'm sure, he's fine."

She shamelessly unzipped the back of her bloodied dress, shimmying it off of her while she kicked off her shoes. "Uh-huh." She mumbled, reaching up to kiss him. Her red stained body was warm against his, and his arms moved around her bare skin as he kissed her back. Slowly, Ana moved them backward, until her back pressed up against the bathroom door. She smirked as she reached behind her, opening the door as she lead them inside.

"What are you doing?" He spoke between kisses.

"Saving water." She breathed, blindly turning on the shower as he left hickeys across her neck. Truth was, ever since she had left the church, her body had been begging for his touch, and her damp undergarments were obvious proof of that.

She pushed off his clothing as he unhooked her bra, taking her left nipple in his mouth as the water warmed. "Michael." She sighed. "Make sure she can't hear us."

He smirked against her breast, her hands shakily removing his pants. "Already did." That was another spell he learned right quick, a silencing spell he could put over their room. It was something they had been using quite often.

When the water warmed, and they successfully removed every inch of their clothing, he grabbed ahold of her and moved them into the shower. The white, linoleum floor soon became red from their dried blood, the small room being sounded with the smack of their wet lips together. His body pressed her up against the wall, and she instinctively jumped to wrap her legs around his waist.

It wasn't just Ana who had changed recently, their sex life had also dramatically had taken steps. To put it simply, they ate each other alive. From attacking lips, harsh pulling of hair, restriction of breathing or a slap across the face, they could be quite creative when it came to love making. He had even spit on her once, which ultimately led to the best orgasm of her life. And even though it had changed, he never stopped giving her the look before he entered her. The look to make sure it was okay, and he never moved an inch until she nodded her head or muttered a simple word.

His slender fingers moved in and out of her, making her moan into his mouth as her legs slightly trembled. The blood in her hair stained the water, making rivers of red streaks slide down her face. "Sh- oh, fuck!" She whimpered, her mouth gaping open as she gripped the back of her neck.

Michael smirked, he always loved toying with her first. He watched her silently as he curled his fingers inside her, the cool metal of his rings making her shiver. The one she had made him at Jacky's was something he wore proudly every day, matching along quite nicely with his red one. "Jesus Christ." She moaned pathetically, her sounds being muffled as he clamped his other hand over her mouth.

"Shut up." He sneered at her words, causing her to smirk as he continued fingering her.

She pulled at his wrist to free her mouth, and  she let out chuckle as she grinded against his hand. "Would you rather me call out to your daddy, satan?" She went to laugh, but her head snapped to the side as he slapped her cheek harshly.

She gasped loudly, pulling his face back in to resume their kissing, and she reached down to stroke him as she panted. "Hit me again." She pleaded, his assault on her pussy pausing as she released groans from him.

He obeyed her command, her face snapping to the other side as a stinging sensation took over. "Like that?" He regained himself, removing her hand off of him and pinning it to the wall. "You want to be treated like a bitch? Fine, you will, then." He slapped her again as she cried out, gripping her throat as he brought her back to him.

"Do I have your consent?" He squeezed her throat slightly, his hair wild and wet as she trembled in his grasp.

"Yes." She whimpered desperately.

He smirked, letting go of her throat to align himself at her entrance. "Figured."

She screamed as he rammed himself inside her, her body moving quickly up and down the shower wall as she moaned into the crease of his shoulder.

"No." He bit, yanking her head up by her hair. "I want to see you. Bitches don't get to hide."

He thrusted into her deeply, giving her no time to compose herself as she sang out pathetic whimpers of pleasure. "Oh, my- fuck, Michael!" She praised him, the feeling of her orgasm beginning to make itself known.

"Not yet." He smirked, feeling her tighten around him. "I don't think you've earned it."

She groaned as his hips moved her up and down, and her face contorted into pleasure as she pleaded with him. "I have. Oh, fuck- I have! Let me- let me cum, Michael." She begged him, their bodies pushing together.

He gripped her thighs harshly, knowing well enough that there would be bruises on her by morning. "Beg me." He demanded, lifting her chin as his thrusts slowed. "Beg me for it."

She whined at the slowing of his speed, and her hand traveled down to her clit. "Please, Michael." She kissed him. "Make me cum. I want to feel good, make me feel good." Her words were soft and seductive, and he laughed in amusement.

"Well, only since you've asked so nicely." He moved her hand and pinned it above her head, not wasting a second as he punishingly thrusted into her. The girl practically sobbed as her fingernails dug into his skin, her orgasm crashing into her much sooner than she had prepared herself for.

She spasmed in his arms, bucking her hips and moaning loudly as she held him tightly. And soon after, he too, chorused his own pleasurable moans as he shot up his release inside her. He panted into her shoulder as she did the same, and she gripped him tighter when she felt him begin to let go. "No, don't." She shook her head.

"I don't think I'm going to be able to stand for awhile."

omg i loved writing this one🧍🏼‍♀️

i wrote the shower scene while listening to 'hold me down' by mr. kitty and i highly recommend you listen to it omfg.

i'm also rewatching call me by your name right now and i'm crying😃

okay, besties much love<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.8K 1.3K 16
michael langdon imagines. i will be throwing in some cody fern imagines cause why the fuck not? completed!
159K 6.3K 38
"darkness rises, and light to meet it" [michael langdon x oc] [season 8]
31.5K 606 24
𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑛 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙 β„Žπ‘–π‘šπ‘ π‘’π‘™π‘“ 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘“π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘‘π‘œπ‘€π‘› π‘‘π‘œ β„Žπ‘–π‘  π‘˜π‘›π‘’π‘’π‘ . (2/2) Apocalypse
16.2K 622 15
"maybe it's because you're all insufferably stupid"