(Shin Godzilla x Kuroinu Cros...

By Omnigoji

(warning: contains 18+content, encourage not to read if uncomfortable by this) "I'm sick and tired of this... More

A/N
Prologue
Prologue Pt 2
Chapter 1: Beginnings
Bio
Chapter 2:arrival
Chapter 3:rescuing Olga
Chapter 4:introductions
Chapter 5:moving On
OMG OVER 1K READS
I'm Back+harem Bio
Chapter 6:??? +saving Prim
Chapter 7:saving Alicia
Chapter 8:appreciation
Shin Jr Bio
Chapter 9:going To Maia
Added Harem Bio
Chapter 11:new Girl To The Party
YESS OVER 5K READS
Chapter 12:reunion
Chapter 13: Saving Luu-luu
Chapter 14:Taking Luu-luu With Us
Chapter 15:saving Kaguya
Chapter 16:kaguya's Gratitude
OVER 10K READS BABYYYYY
Chapter 17:saving Claudia
Chapter 18: Unexpected Final Battle
Final Chapter: The New Age Of Eostia.
Chapter Epilogue
Special Chapter:weird But A Welcome Encounter.

Chapter 10:battle Against Ansur

4.1K 43 23
By Omnigoji

Ansur
Shin pov

I was charging towards ansur after going through the plan with the others, and when I reached the gates I saw a few guards and those drone bots that Prim mentioned.

Shin- get out of my way flies!

After I said that I shot my atomic laser and killed the guards and destroyed the drone bots, seems like this won't be that hard at all.

Shin- *thoughts* "hmm, these drone bots don't really seem that much tougher then humans to be honest, they both die when I hit them with my attack."

I then charged through the wall the same way when I charged through feoh's walls, which succeeded to get the attention of all the guards, black dogs and drone bots. By now Alicia nad the others have already snuck in and started to free the slave markets, now all I have to do is just kill everyone here.

Shin- heh, bring it on, I'll make sure to give you something even worse then hell!!

Maia pov

As I was begrudgingly eating the food Michelle gave me. I heard a explosion coming from the main gate.

Michelle- *surprised*wh-what the hell was that. Who dares interrupt my time with my wife!

Michelle then rushed to the balcony with me following him not far behind. I then saw all of ansur's troops be destroyed be a small silhouette, he was unstoppable, now matter how many guards or drone bots jumped him he would shoot out some laser that would kill them all in an instant. I then looked at this person with something I haven't felt in a long time. Hope. Michelle meanwhile was panicking.

Michelle- *shocked* what the hell is happening, what the hell are those stupid guards doing?! Dammit,dammit, dammit. I have no choice. I didn't think I would have to use this but I must kill whoever that is right now! Guards!!

Guards- yes Michelle sama?

Michelle- activate the jeagers and set them to kill that thing at once!!

Guards- understood Michelle-sama!

I was struck worried as I knew what the jeagers were thanks to me having to spend my days with this filthy man. Ansur in order to make sure that there would be no one who could overthrow the rule of this corrupted empire. Created the jeagers so that they could destroy their enemies with absolute efficiency. The jeagers were like the drone bots but much more advanced, they were much faster, stronger, durable and had more powerful weapons then the average drone bot. They were only able to make 2 of them, but one of them individually could easily take down 15 orcs. (a/n I'll be shrinking down the jeagers to human size just like for shin. Besides I don't really think the kuroinu universe could create the massive size jeagers anyways.)
I was starting to lose hope again as I thought that this person would lose to the two jeagers. But I still wanted to give this person the benefit of the doubt because its way better than having to spend one more day with that pig.

Alicia pov

Me, Prim and shin jr were going around ansur stealthily killing all the bastard men in the slave markets and freeing the slave. All the while we heard rumbling and explosions in the distance.

Alicia- geez, he's really going at it huh.

Prim- yeah, but that strength is why I fell in love with him.

Shin jr- yeah! Papa's the strongest and the coolest!

Alicia- yeah I feel the same way, now then, let's keep moving, we got one last place to go before we're done.

Prim/shin jr- hai/okay mommy!

As we opened the door to our final destination which was the largest slave market in ansur, we saw a number of guards and drone bots waiting for us.

Slave market leader- I've been waiting for you bitches, how dare you destroy all the other slave markets! I'll make sure I give you all a good beating before I rape that slut bodies of yours while I force you to watch us killing the kid!

Alicia- *pissed off* I'd like to see you try bastard! Jr! Prim! Get behind me!

Shin jr- no! I'll help mommy fight these meanies!

Slave market leader- go ahead brat! That just makes it easier to kill you! Men, get them!

The guards and drone bots attacked Alicia, shin jr and Prim. Alicia was striking down the approaching enemy swiftly and elegantly. She was a shield princess and thanks to shin training Alicia a bit during their travels, she became a lot stronger then before she was raped by vult. Shin jr used his kaiju blood and started to punch the drone bots, though his movements were clumsy, his kaiju strength helped make up for that. He also  occasionally unleashed his atomic bubbles to melt down the robots and the guards armour. Allowing Alicia to strike the men within. Prim was attacking as well with a few spells he learnt from shin and mithra. Thanks to shin being hit by those spells so many times,his body evolved so that he was not only immune to magic attacks, but could also use and enhance magic attacks himself. And he decided to let Prim learn a few spells for self-defence. They were winning and was the slave market leader was beginning to panic. So he grabbed the nearest slave and then put a knife to her neck.

Slave market leader- hey! You three better not move another muscle, or else this slut gets it!

Alicia, Prim, shin jr-!!!!

Alicia- you scum! You dare fall so l-*gets grabbed by a nearby guard*hey let go of me you!

Prim- Alicia onee-sama *gets grabbed by another one* kyaaa! Let me go!

Shin jr- mommies! *gets smacked to a wall* ahhhh!!

Alicia, prim- Jr no!

Slave market leader- hahaha haha! Now do you see how weak you sluts are. Whores like you only have one purpose in life, which is to treat us men like Kings and pleasure us with your bodies! Men! Let's punish their insolence by teaching them their place, rape them till they learn to never bite their own master!

The men then looked at Alicia and Prim with lust filled eyes and were about to tear off their clothing until shin jr burst forth with an angry expression and puncher the men awy from them.

Shin jr- don't you dare*dorsal plates start to glow purple* touch my mommies!!!!!

Shin jr then released a black smoke that seemed to stick to the men and drone bots like a phantom who never let it's prey go.

Guard 1- what the hell is this thing.

Guard 2- I can't get this smoke off me.

Shin jr then ignited the smoke with fire breath like his father, but unlike his father's fire breath that burns everything in his surrounding area. His flames seemed to only target and burned his enemies, not even leaving a cinch to the surrounding area, it seems like shin Jr's fire breath aims for precision while his father's aims for absolute destruction then ensures nothing is left behind.

All the guards- *screaming bloody murder* AHHHHHHHH!!! MAKE IT STOP!! MAKE IT STOP!!

Then the fire breath finally sharpens to a smaller version of his father's atomic beam and begins to kill all the guards and the drone bots. Leaving the slave market leader alone.

Slave market leader- I-impossible! Impossible, impossible, impossible!! How the hell can one kid destroy my entire army. Who no what in  the hell are you!!

Shin then grabs the slave market leader by the collar and said.

Shin jr- the one who's going to make you pay for touching my mommies!

Shin jr then punches him towards Alicia and Prim who gave him a pissed off look before Alicia stabbed him by the heart, finally ending his pathetic life.

Alicia- phew, that's finally done with. *sheaths her sword* Prim are you okay? did they hurt you?

Prim- don't worry onee-sama, I'm alright.

Shin jr- *crying* wahhh! Mommies!!!

Shin jr then jumps onto Alicia nad Prim and hugs them while crying, both of them seeing this immediately started to comfort him by caressing his forehead!

Alicia- there, there. Don't cry sweetie, it was thanks to you that we were unharmed.

Prim- mommy Alicia right. You're so brave my little one, I'm sure that when you're father hears about you saving us, he'll be so proud of you.

Shin jr- *whimper* mommies.

Alicia- now, now no more crying. You still need to be strong and help mommy free all the people here. Think you can do that for me.

Shin jr- *smiling with tears in his eyes* yes, I can mommy, I'll be a strong boy.

Prim- I'm glad, let's get going then, we still need to join back with your papa and help him save aunyie maia okay.

Shin jr- hai!

Shin pov

Shin- *thoughts*"it's been a awhile, I hope Alicia, shin jr and Prim are alright."

As shin was walking towards the castle two figures landed in front of shin creating a dust cloud. The first figure spoke.

??? 1 - jeager obsidian fury engaged, objective, eliminate intruder.

??? 2- jeager gipsy avenger, objective, eliminate intruder.

Shin- *thoughts* "more drones? Hmm,no these guys are giving off a different feeling then the other ones, my instincts are telling me these guys are not to be taken lightly. So these things must be ansur's trump card. Not bad for a bunch of dogs who can't control their own lust."

As shin was thinking too himself obsidian fury then dashed towards him and threw a punch, shin dodged it in the nick of time and just as he was about to launch a counter attack. Gipsy avenger shot missles towards shin distracting him long enough for obsidian fury to get out of shin's striking range.

Shin- *thoughts* "these guys are not only fast, but they're both perfectly coordinated, there is no action wasted when they work together, I take back my previous statement. With these guys here, Prim might be right about ansur having the strongest military force in this world. I wonder how I should deal with this situation...... I know heh. "

Shin then took a different stance and stood ready in front of the two jeagers.

Shin- come at me!!! *SKREEEEONNNNGHHH*

The two jeager as if responding to shin's challenge started to strike, punch, kick and even stab shin with their chainsaws. (the chainsaw on the picture of obsidian fury)

(watch from 0.15 to 0.18 and replace goku and frieza with obsidian fury and gipsy avenger)

They continued to beat shin for 10 minutes until shin eventually stopped moving back due to their attacks and their attacks seemed to have no more effect on shin, even their chainsaws broke when it came in contact with his body.

(watch from 4.15 to 4.26 and replace hanazawa teruki with shin and the guy punching him with the two jeager)

Shin- hehe, I thank you both, thanks to you guys foolishly attacking me for so long I managed to evolve to the point where your attacks are like bug bites to me now! Gotta say though, I had to go through ten minutes of hell in order to get like this, so I need you guys to pay me back. Don't worry I'm a nice guy so instead of destroying you in ten minutes.

Shin then unleashed his atomic beam through his mouth to destroy obsidian fury, and then used an atomic powered tail swipe to destroy gipsy avenger.

Shin- I'll gladly destroy you instantly, though I guess since your machines both ways doesn't matter to you guys does it. Ah well I'm in a rush so doing it instantly helps me anyways. Now then gotta head to the castle, I wonder if the others are there yet.

Shin then dashes towards the main castle where maia is being held captive.

Maia pov

I couldn't believe what I just saw, first we saw the jeagers beating down the mysterious person, making both me and Michelle thinking that the jeagers won, but after some time, the mysterious person counter-attacked and instantly destroy the two jeagers, seeing the mysterious person defeat the two jeagers, ansur's pride filled me with hope, though the same couldn't be said for Michelle.

Michelle- *disbelief* impossible, how, how could our jeagers lose to that insignificant flea!! We have no choice, my love we need to get out of here and head towards vult and warn him about this creature, so that we can find a way to destroy him and reclaim what's ours.

Michelle then grabbed my hand and started to drag me away, but this time instead of just letting him push me around. I pushed down towards the ground and made a run for the door.

Michelle- m-my love? Wait, get back here!

I ignored him and kept running and running, I don't know whether it's because of my abuse in this one month in this hell hole, or that Michelle was just fast despite his size. But he was gaining on me. As I was about to reach the door. Michelle caught me and pinned me to the ground.

Michelle- you damn bitch! Why can't you just accept my love for you! Why! You know what fine! If you won't accept my love for you! Then I'll just rape you until you become nothing more but just an object for me to fuck whenever I want! Starting now!

He then tore off what little clothing that he allowed me to wear that was covering my special place and was about to rape me again. Until the door burst open and the mysterious person stood at the door, giving me a soft look before glaring at Michelle. I then saw alicia, Prim and a little kid also coming through the entrance.

Shin pov

I burst through the door and saw another one of those pathetic people who joined the black dogs was about to rape Princess maia. I then heard footsteps approaching me and I saw Alicia, Prim, and shin jr running towards me.

Alicia/prim/shin jr- darling! /my love! /papa!

Shin- hey sweeties, hey son, I assume you're mission went well?

Shin jr- yeah, I want to tell you all about it!

Shin- really?! Then how about you tell me all about it after we save the princess?

Shin jr- okay! I can't wait!

Shin- heh, me too kid, me too.

??? - hey you insolent cur!

I them saw the black dog scum shouting at me. Who does he think he is disturbing my family time.

Shin-  what you black dog scum? You dared to disturb my time with my family so you better start saying something good or else this might be painful for you.

Michelle- my name is Michelle you insolent fool, and how dare you destroy me kingdom and interrupt me when I'm about to rape this slut. I will have you-

Before Michelle spoke one more word, shin decapitated Michelle with his hand, instantly killing him.

Shin- insignificant bug, he reminds me of those two pigs, better to kill him instantly and shut him up then having to hear his annoying voice for another second. *turns to maia*  you okay there princess? Hope he didn't do anything to you before I got here.

The princess then started to cry softly before tackling me and crying her eyes out.

Maia- *crying* thank *hic* you! Thank you! *hic* for freeing me from that horrible man *hic* really*hic* thank you so much. *hic*

I then decided to comfort her by patting her head.

Shin-shh! It's okay, I know, let it all out of your system, take your time.

Maia- *smiling* thank you.

(chapter ten end)
(hey guys author here, hope you guys enjoyed the jeager surprise I dropped in for this chapter. I was thinking "hey since they said ansur is a technological place, why not put some jeagers for a reference." so bam! I put them in there, also question for you all, do you want me to increase the harem to every girl in the kuroinu anime. Let me know in the comments. Welp, that's it for today, hope you guys enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter, bye bye.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 26 8
In another dimension four worlds came together. Two of the world's wanted peace with others, some couldn't trust the other world's and the last one w...
50.8K 546 35
Crossover Bullies x Abused and Bullied Male Reader x Kaiju Defenders When Ryu Tanaka the Great Grandson of Tomoyuki Tanaka been bullied by Team RWBY...
19.5K 285 18
There was once a tell, that was never to believed and was downed upon cause it sounded outrageous, in this world Soulmate Marks exists, what no one b...
3.7K 64 14
In a world that was once normal, until the emergence of monstrous women. How will one man prevail against the forces of nature? Part of a connected m...