Always His | (Book 3) 18+

Per thenuggiequeen

BOOK THREE OF THE BLACK SERIES *this book CANNOT be read as a stand-alone* -- "Get the hell off of me, Lucian... Més

***description***
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
epilogue

eleven

39.6K 1.1K 411
Per thenuggiequeen

AMELIA
**
***
*****

I pursed my lips as I stared at the wall in front of me. Lucian ran a hand through his hair and looked at me, waiting for me to say something. The truth was, I didn't know what to say—I was in total shock. He had moved the two of us from the guest room to his and let me get comfortable before spilling everything to me. I couldn't even think of a response after.

"How long?" I mumbled, playing with my fingernails.

Lucian inhaled slowly and I turned to him. When I cupped his cheek, he immediately relaxed and closed his eyes, grabbing that same hand and kissing my jaw.

"Second year of college," he slowly answered, making me breathe in and nod. Five fucking years. He's been trapped in this type of business for five years.

"Is that why..."

"I was so off and on with you?" He finished for me, making me slowly nod. "Yeah. They eventually found out about you whenever I would disappear from the city. I just wanted to keep you safe, Mia. I knew you would hate me for it but I didn't care as long as I knew you were safe—but I can't keep doing it because it's destroying the both of us."

I bit my lip and moved my hand up to his hair, playing with it. He sighed quietly and leaned closer towards me, obviously finding comfort in my actions. After a few moments of silence, I asked, "What did they want?"

"They were just checking up on me and asking about work." Lucian paused. "Are you scared of me?" He whispered, meeting my stare. "Are you going to leave?"

I didn't respond, running a hand through my hair as I thought about what had happened just twenty minutes ago. You see, at first everything was fine and I was on my phone waiting for Lucian to enter the bedroom. Before the "bad people" left, one of them decided to inspect the apartment, probably to make sure no microphones or cameras were there. And then they found me.

"Who the fuck is this bitch, eh?" The man yelled out. He tried grabbing my arm but I crawled onto the other side of the bed so he couldn't reach me. "So you spying on our conversation, mama?"

"Fuck yourself," I said back.

The man laughed, shook his head, then pulled a gun and pointed it at my face. At that same moment, Lucian had rushed in and immediately pushed me behind him.

"Relax," Lucian said to the man.

"Who the fuck is she?" He snapped. "This the bitch Kian was talking about?"

He didn't respond but I could see his muscles tense up at the mention of this Kian guy. I pressed a gentle kiss to his spine, feeling him grab my hand and squeeze it gently.

"She was just getting ready to leave," Lucian slowly spoke. "Touch her and I'll kill you, Pete."

The man named Pete laughed loudly, tipping his head back. I looked down when Lucian moved his hand and saw that he was reaching for a gun. I looked back up at Pete. What the fuck is going on?

"She has some fuckin' balls, eh?" Pete sneered, pointing the gun behind him so it was aimed on me. "Might wanna put a muzzle on this bitch."

"Leave her out of it, Pete," Lucian warned again. "She was just passing through before she heads back to her place."

Pete didn't respond and I could hear the click of his gun go off. In record time, Lucian had pulled his gun out and pointed it at him, making sure to push me safely behind him once more. It was deathly silent as they stared, waiting for the other to make a move.

"Gentlemen, gentlemen," another voice chuckled, walking inside. A tall man with tattoos all over his face and body walked in the room, looking between Lucian and Pete. "We promised no bloodshed, Pete, don't forget that. Besides, we wouldn't want the blood of this fine young woman on our hands, no?"

Pete grunted and hesitantly retracted his weapon, which made Lucian do the same.

"We haven't formally introduced ourselves," the man spoke, this time looking at me. "My name is Carlos, this over here is Big Pete. You must be the famous Amelia Black, eh?"

I didn't answer, stepping out from behind Lucian and crossing my arms over my chest. Carlos took a good look at me and hummed, nodding.

"I can understand why you're so obsessed with her, my friend," Carlos spoke, this time to Lucian. "She's quite the catch."

Lucian didn't say anything but I felt his arm protectively go around my waist.

"Is there anything else you need?" Lucian asked, his hand still on his gun in case he had to pull it out again.

"No, I don't think so." Carlos hadn't taken his eyes off of me. "Let's go, Pete. I'll catch you two later, yeah?"

"Sure," Lucian said, watching as the two left. The moment the front door closed, he turned to me with a worn look on his face, seeing that my eyes hadn't shrank from their wide expression earlier. "I can explain, Mia."

Lucian was a successful man. He started his first company a year before graduating high school and managed to get a contract with some people higher up there on the wealthier side of things. Lucian befriended them and they helped him open his first business. From there, he opened clubs, restaurants, and more.

But of course it didn't last long until one bad deal led to being sucked in a dark world with dark deals and, eventually, his own completely new business in the world of guns and drugs. He didn't mean for it to happen but one then that one deal fucked him over and just got pulled in deeper and deeper.

I sighed and closed the difference between us, sitting on his lap and kissing his forehead. Lucian gripped my hair and pulled my head back as he kissed me again... and again... and again.

"I'm not leaving," I finally breathed out. "I'm just praying to God that you know what you're doing."

Lucian nodded quickly. "I do."

"If I get kidnapped by some crazy crackheads I expect full control over your credit card whenever you get me back," I spoke, only half-joking.

Lucian was too busy pecking my lips like he had just gotten a weight lifted off of his shoulders and this was the only way he could repay me. I couldn't stop the quiet chuckle from leaving my lips, moving a hand through his hair slowly.

"Thank you," he whispered, giving my lips a deep kiss. "Thank you, thank you, thank you. You just made me the happiest fucking man on the planet."

I couldn't stop from giggling as he kissed all over my face, whispering the same two words all over again. His lips moved from my face to my neck, smiling with me.

"Please tell me you aren't fucking with me," he mumbled, making me grin at him. "You don't plan on leaving in the middle of the night because of all of this shit you learned about, right?"

I shook my head, my arms wrapping around his neck. Lucian rested his head on my chest and I ran my fingers through his hair slowly. I could see how exhausted that encounter made him and I didn't really know what to do, so comforting him seemed like the best thing I could do.

"Casey always joked about how you'd be part of some gang," I said quietly, chuckling to myself. "I should have guessed from the men who walked into the building were part of something sketchy."

Lucian pulled me closer and tilted his head back, kissing me slowly. I smiled and returned the kiss, cupping his cheeks. His hand wrapped around my neck and he squeezed it gently, smirking at the breathless moan that left my lips.

"So you're... what? In the mafia or something?" I asked breathlessly.

"Basically," Lucian responded. "I'm the boss of everything that's put into making everything and I'm charge of getting things processed."

I hummed, intrigued, and sat back slightly. "But you also have a boss."

He nodded. "He gives me everything that I need to make my trades possible. If not for him I probably wouldn't have had as many eager partners that I do."

Lucian rested his head on my shoulder.

I can't believe this is happening.

He's been doing all of this underground shit for five years and didn't want to tell anyone because he was terrified that something would happen to his friends and family if they knew. It made him distant and cold overtime—well, more than he already is. He was more distant than cold before his second year in university, to be honest.

But then he told me. If all honestly, I was pretty freaked out when I found out. While he was talking with those men, my brain was having a hard time coming to terms with it. I wanted to run. I almost did. But then I realized that Lucian was capable of keeping me safe. Hell, he's been doing it for five years and I had no clue about any of it until just today.

I trust him. It may be stupid to but I do.

"This has been an overwhelming hour," he mumbled.

I chuckled and pulled his head back, cupping his cheeks. Lucian's eyes zoned in on my lips and when I noticed I leaned down, capturing his lips in a slow kiss. Lucian quickly reacted, gripping my hair in his hand as his lips moved against mine while his other arm slipped around my waist. I felt his tongue run along my lips and I moaned, feeling him part them and mould his tongue against mine.

"Shit," he grunted as my hips began to rotate against his.

We both had one thing on our minds as we pulled back at the same time, breathing heavily. It didn't take long before his giant shirt was removed from my body, our lips meeting again. My arms wrapped around his neck when he pushed my back against the mattress. I lifted my hips as he pulled my panties down, not hesitating before he thrusted a finger into my entrance.

"Oh, fuck..." I moaned, my lips lazily parting for his awaiting tongue. Our tongues met right when he quickly added a second finger, smirking at the muffled moan that left my lips.

They moved quickly, desperate to give me the orgasm my body needs. My hips were moving against each of his thrusts, my eyes rolled back as his fingers curled deeper inside of me. Lucian began to kiss down my throat, groaning quietly as he watched my legs starting to tremble. I was already still sensitive from earlier when he had completely denied me an orgasm so it wasn't a surprise that I felt the need to explode already.

My breaths began to come out uneven and shaky as I could feel my orgasm surfacing. Lucian pulled his fingers away when I clenched around them and my eyes snapped open, glaring at his dark ones as he sucked on his fingers.

"Don't fucking start this shit with me, Lucian," I snapped, my sentence falling off my lips in a pant. "You already did this earlier and I'll kick you out of the room and do it myself if you do it again."

Lucian smirked down at me and in one fluid motion had me on my stomach. He pulled my hips up and I watched as he grabbed a condom from the nightstand.

"Spread your legs, Mia," he demanded as I heard him rip the wrapper open. I silently did as he said and Lucian hummed quietly, kissing my shoulder.

Lucian didn't even hesitate into slamming into me once he had the wrapper. I gripped the bedsheets as a loud moan tore from my lips, my mouth falling open as he began to pound into me. Lucian's body covered mine and he rested his head in the crook of my neck, breathing heavily when I met his hips with mine in every thrust.

"Oh fuck," I dragged out, biting my lip when he pulled me closer to the edge of the bed, slamming into me ruthlessly. My face was buried in the pillows and I held onto the shaking headboard, moaning louder with every thrust he sent into me.

"You like when I fuck you this hard?" Lucian breathed into my ear, groaning quietly when I clenched around him and nodded quickly. "Fuck, Mia, I told you not to fucking do that shit."

I smirked into the blankets but my mouth was quick to fall open again when Lucian moved his hips faster, pounding into me so hard his balls began to slap against my clit. I cried out and held onto the mattress tighter, gasping when he rolled me on my side and pushed one of my legs up to my chest, thrusting into me so deep I saw splotches in my vision. Lucian kissed me roughly, immediately sucking on my bottom lip.

"Keep going, keep going," I desperately repeated, crying out when he nudged against my g-spot. "Oh, fuck! D-don't stop!"

I gripped Lucian's shoulder and gasped when his fingers began to harshly run against my clit. I moaned loudly into his mouth and he moaned deeply when I clenched around him again.

"Wait for me, baby," he groaned out, kissing my jaw. I whimpered, closing my eyes as my legs started to shake all over again. "Don't come yet."

I shook my head to myself, whining out as his thrusts only grew harsher, desperate for his own release. "I want to come, Lucian."

He grunted, pressing his lips to mine as he worked his fingers against my clit mercilessly. I nearly screamed when I found my orgasm, digging my nails into his shoulder. My legs shook tremendously and I moaned, feeling Lucian pin me to the mattress and roll his hips up, hitting a deeper fucking area inside me.

"Fuck!" He groaned loudly as I began to roll my hips up to meet his. My eyes rolled back and I let out a content moan, my second orgasm quickly crashing through me when he thrust into me sloppily a few more times before spilling into the condom with a satisfied groan.

Lucian moved on top of me and we breathed heavily. I ran my fingers through his messy hair and he rested his head on my shoulder, closing his eyes.

There was another knock on his front door that caused him to immediately tense up. Lucian pulled back and kissed my lips quickly before standing up. I winced when he pulled out of me before watching him head into the washroom.

"Let's see who's at the door already," he muttered, helping me up and slipping his shirt over my body. "I wanna have shower sex."

I chuckled quietly, watching him pull a pair of sweats on. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder as we walked to the front door. The second Lucian opened the door, his eyes widened in shock as he froze.

"Hey, Ma."

*****
***
**

WORD COUNT: 2562

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

Wild Side (BWWM) Per Miah

Literatura romàntica

1.1M 35.4K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...
1.5M 25.9K 24
[COMPLETED] As I was beginning to relax, a new terror coursed through my body at his next word, "Strip." "Ex-excuse me?" I blurted out. I wasn't get...
243K 7.6K 40
Meet 19 year old Aqua she's not like other girls she's sassy when she needs to be but all around lovely and nice everyone loves her and she had a alr...
1.3M 58.8K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...