π‡π¨π§πžπ²π›πžπž βˆ— 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝...

By SunnBeann

𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐒𝐜𝐭 𝐁𝐫𝐒𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐨𝐧 π…πšπ§πŸπ’πœ | 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞 β€· 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩π₯𝐞𝐭𝐞 βœ“ 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘀𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘴 οΏ½... More

π™·πš˜πš—πšŽπš’πš‹πšŽπšŽ
π™Ώπš›πš˜πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ
πš˜πš—πšŽ
𝚝𝚠𝚘
πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ
π™΅πš˜πšžπš›
π™΅πš’πšŸπšŽ
πš‚πš’πš‘
πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—
π™΄πš’πšπš‘πš
π™½πš’πš—πšŽ
πšƒπšŽπš—
π™΄πš•πšŽπšŸπšŽπš—
πšƒπš πšŽπš•πšŸπšŽ
πšƒπš‘πš’πš›πšπšŽπšŽπš—
π™΅πš˜πšžπš›πšπšŽπšŽπš—
π™΅πš’πšπšπšŽπšŽπš—
πš‚πš’πš‘πšπšŽπšŽπš—
πš‚πšŽπšŸπšŽπš—πšπšŽπšŽπš—
π™½πš’πš—πšŽπšπšŽπšŽπš—
πšƒπš πšŽπš—πšπš’
πšƒπš πšŽπš—πšπš’ πš˜πš—πšŽ
πšƒπš πšŽπš—πšπš’ 𝚝𝚠𝚘
πšƒπš πšŽπš—πšπš’ πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ
πšƒπš πšŽπš—πšπš’ πšπš˜πšžπš›
πšƒπš πšŽπš—πšπš’ πšπš’πšŸπšŽ
πšƒπ™·π™΄ 𝙴𝙽𝙳
.01
.02
.03
.04
.05
.06
π™»πš˜πš—πš πšπš˜πš—πšŽ
π™°π™»πšƒπ™΄πšπ™½π™°πšƒπ™Έπš…π™΄ 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙢
π’πžπœπ¨π§π 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀

π™΄πš’πšπš‘πšπšŽπšŽπš—

13.5K 384 2
By SunnBeann

"Perhaps I can come with you. I've always wanted to live in a castle." Gregory told Daphne while walking down the stairs towards the carriage.

The carriage arrived and the Bridgerton's plus Aelianna were walking outside to say goodbye to the couple.

"If Daphne is going to take anyone with her, Gregory, it will be me." Haycinth stated.

"The two of you are staying here until our dear sister allows us a visit." Colin interrupted.

"You mean if she allows us a visit. I'm sure you'll enjoy the peace and quiet." Benedict told his sibling, walking next to Elia. Brushing their hands together.

"I am going to miss all of you terribly." Daphne said once she hugged her big brothers.

"Even me?" Anthony asked with a small sad smile.

"Even you."

Walking towards Eloise she said, "I have a present for you. It is upstairs, made of four walls and a very comfortable bed."

"I suppose the light in your room is quite pleasant." Eloise joked.

"I know we could not be any more different,
but there is one thing we do share, the certainty that you will make your own way in this world. I am sure of it, Eloise." Daphne told her little sister and hugging her.

After saying her goodbyes she turned to the girl that was placed next to his brother; Elia. Hugging her tightly — the pair had become really good friends after Aelianna saved Daphne from lord berbrook's grip— "take care of my brother." She whispered to Elia. She nodded.

"Write to me as soon as you arrive." Violet told her daughter, hugging her Ricky and giving her a briefly kiss on her cheek.

"Of course, Mama."

"You are going to be a wonderful duchess."

And with that Daphne and Simon entered the carriage, starting a new journey full of love, drama and secrets.

On the other hand Benedict was walking Aelianna home, the pair was walking side to side on the sidewalk. Admiring, chatting and laughing.

"Come here," he said, taking her hand and leading her towards a small pond that was near the park.

"I'm really happy for your sister." She continued their chat after their laughs calmed down.

He sighed. "So am I." He smiled softly before continuing. "I was meaning to talk to you about something."

Reaching the pond Elia sat in the grass, she looked up at him and smiled.

"Lia," he started. Kneeling in front of her and taking her hands on his. "When I look into your eyes, I can see a reflection of the two of us and the life I hope we'll share together. You deserve the very best, someone who will back you up without limits, let you grow without borders, and love you without end. When I met you, I knew I'd met my match. It was only a matter of time until we arrived at this moment. How it turns out is all in your hands." He breathed, a big smile in his lips.

She was stunned, all those days worrying about not being the perfect girl for Benedict Bridgerton. But at the end she was all he wanted.

With a big smile she launched herself forward, hugging him tightly while nodding her head. "Yes." She whispered.

He couldn't be happier, he finally proposed. And she said yes. And it was perfect in a pure, vulnerable and romantic moment.

Dearest gentle reader, I must send felicitations to the new Duke and Duchess of Hastings.

Congratulations and stamina as they embark on the most exhilarating time in a young couple's life.

I am, of course, talking of the honeymoon. Is there a more romantic notion?

In the other hand it seems that the second born Bridgerton — Benedict to be exact — is now off the market.

For years many ladies haves swooned for this particular Bridgerton but he didn't seem to get charmed by any lady and their ambitious mamas.

It looks like we're having another Bridgerton's wedding this season.

The Veuilleton's and Bridgerton's were thrilled with the engagement between Benedict and Aelianna. They were truly meant to be next to each other, that's why the Viscountess Veuilleton invited all the Bridgerton family for a lovely dinner to start organizing everything for the wedding that would take place one week later.

Elia watched the Bridgerton's exited their carriages that were on the side walk, with a happy sighed she watched Benedict stepped down from the carriage and looked her way, their gazes meeting. Happy smiles on their lips. With a wink from Benedict she giggled and exited her bedroom to greet his family.

"Come in! Come in!" She heard Dione greeted. "It's a pleasure to have all Bridgerton's here."

When she reached the last step of the staircase she watched how Benedict made his way towards her. Taking her hand gently and kissing the back of it. But she was bold enough to launch herself to him and hugging him tightly.

He laughed. "Hey there gorgeous."

"Hi."

Both of their families watched the little but significant interaction without interrupting. Even though many people would find it highly disapproval, they found it cute and lovely. They didn't had to hide their feelings and emotions from them, because it was true. They approved and they didn't cared about other said of them. In their families eyes it was fine.

"Lovely pair their are aren't they?" Violet said to her good friend Viscountess Adelié.

"Indeed."

On the other hand Viscount Veuilleton hushed both families into the drawing room were they would wait until dinner was ready, leaving couple alone.

"I'm really happy I'm going to be able to call you mine in a couple of days." Benedict told her with a smile, kissing both of her cheeks with few freckles. less than she had last week.

"Oh Benedict! I'm yours since the first day you entered the drawing room!" She whispered. "But in happy too, thrilled to be exact."

"You are truly lovely, my dear Lia." He replied while still holding her in his arms. He started to hummed as he began to dance slowly from side to side.

"Well Mister Bridgerton," She mumble from her spot in his arms. " you're now stuck with me." She giggled softly.

"I wouldn't wanted to be any other way." He said softly while kissing her hairline.

"Elia! Benedict! Dinner!" They heard Elaine and Eloise yelled from the dinning room. They laugh at how alike their sisters were and made their way towards the dinning room, hand in hand.

"Well, we have a wedding to plan."

"Not any wedding Benny, Ours!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
276K 8.8K 60
mcu x mha crossover **chapters with capitalized letters are edited!** ** i am rewriting this book** you're an avenger, spider-girl. you're on an und...
30.1K 601 6
"I've had food brought to our chambers, as much as I could demand in good conscience. Juliet, you have to find Pascal and secure yourselves until the...
863K 45.7K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...