Turn on the Love System

By Star332211

Tao Yuan was willing to take the peach blossom system to go to different worlds to complete the tasks, and th... More

ARC 2.4
Arc 2.5
ARC 2.6
ARC 2.7
ARC 2.8
ARC 2.9
ARC 2.10
ARC 2.11
ARC 2.12
ARC 2.13
ARC 2.14
ARC 2.15
ARC 2.16
ARC 2.17
ARC 3.1 - Chongxi in the 1960s
ARC 3.2
ARC 3.3
ARC 3.4
ARC 3.5
ARC 3.6
ARC 3.7
ARC 3.8
ARC 3.9
ARC 3.10
ARC 3.11
ARC 3.12
ARC 3.13
ARC 3.15
ARC 3.16
ARC 3.17
ARC 3.18
ARC 3.19
ARC 3.20
ARC 3.21
ARC 3.22
ARC 4.1 - Raising a Wolf Disguised as a Dog
ARC 4.2
ARC 4.3
ARC 4.4
ARC 4.5
ARC 4.6
ARC 4.7
ARC 4.8
ARC 4.9
ARC 4.10
ARC 4.11
ARC 4.12

ARC 3.14

9.9K 188 27
By Star332211

Wen Han strode towards the door, as soon as the door opened he was immediately stunned.

"Where are you going?" Liu Shuyun was about to push open the door. She was confused when she saw him immediately.

"I...I'm going to find a doctor here." Wen Han said.

"Aren't you a doctor yourself? What kind of doctor are you looking for? Is Haobo's injury serious?" Liu Shuyun pushed Wen Han away and hurried in.

"Mom, don't worry, I'm okay. The doctor checked me and said that I have not injured my bones and muscles. It is all flesh wounds." Ning Haobo said.

Liu Shuyun breathed a sigh of relief and looked at Wen Han, "Then what doctor are you going to see? I was shocked."

"I'm going to ask the doctor to apply the medicine for him." Wen Han whispered.

"Can't you help him?!" Liu Shuyun's grew angrier and angrier. If she didn't teach him a lesson today, she wouldn't get rid of her anger. "You are a doctor yourself, and he is your husband. You can't apply the  medicine but have to go to another doctor specifically?! Since you don't have him in your heart, why did you agree to marry him?! If it weren't for marrying you, the champion of today's martial arts competition would be Haobo! How miserable our family is after marrying you, don't you know in your heart?!"

Wen Han originally bowed his head and was silent, but when he heard the last sentence, he really couldn't hold back. He replied, "It was he who asked me to marry him. It was not that I had to stick to him to get married. He suffered a loss. Wouldn't I suffer a loss too? "

Wen Han has been spoiled since he was a child. He doesn't have the type of personality to not speak back when he is angry. He still feels wronged in his heart. If it weren't for marrying Ning Haobo, he would now be married to He Liyuan.

Liu Shuyun angrily laughed, "You still feel that you are wronged, don't you?"

"Mom, stop arguing, it's giving me a headache..." Ning Haobo persuaded.

But Liu Shuyun ignored him, and continued, "Since you feel that you were at a disadvantage, you shouldn't have agreed to marry! You see He Liyuan is getting better now, so you feel at a loss. If he was still half dead in bed, would you still feel wronged? Haobo would not regret the marriage if it weren't for you. Now Yue Ruqing would be married to our family! It would be our family who was envied and begged by so many people!"

"Since you think Yue Ruqing is so good, why did you break the engagement in the first place? If you have the ability, you can ask him now to see if he is willing to marry your family? Compared with your family, anyone will choose the He family!" Wen Han's temper also broke, and he said what was in his heart. Then turned around and left.

"You! You..." Liu Shuyun trembled with anger. She pointed at Wen Han and couldn't speak. Seeing Wen Han turn and leave, she shouted, "You come back here! You tell me clearly!"

Liu Shuyun was angry enough to chase after him.

"Mom!" Ning Haobo got up and tried to stop her. However, he could not stand firmly and fell to the ground.

Liu Shuyun heard the sound of falling, immediately turned around, and ran to Ning Haobo, "Son, are you okay? Did the fall hurt you?"

"I'm fine..." Ning Haobo endured the pain, climbed onto the bed, and lay down, "Mom, don't quarrel with Wen Han. We're all a family, can't you be kind?"

"Are you still talking for him?!" Liu Shuyun was distressed and angry. "Did you hear what he said?! Do you talk back to your mother-in-law like this? If I talked to your grandma like this, your dad could slap me! You reprimand your mother, but don't talk to him?"

"I'm not defending him either." Ning Haobo saw his mother crying, and immediately comforted her, "I just don't want you to fight. It's not good for a family to fight."

"What family?!" Liu Shuyun said loudly, "Does he think of you as his husband and us as his family?! He Liyuan is the only one in his heart! You are hurt like this when you came down from the martial arts stage. Instead of hurrying up and caring for you, he ran to see He Liyuan right away! He doesn't want to live well with you at all! Don't worry about such a daughter-in-law, you will divorce him tomorrow!"

"Mom..." Ning Haobo said helplessly, "How can you say something like divorce? If I really divorce Wen Han, what good will it do to me? Can I find someone better than Wen Han?"

Liu Shuyun was also annoyed. She knows that one of the major things in marriage not to do is say that you can leave. Not to mention, the Wen family is not much worse than theirs, but she is uncomfortable in her heart.

At the order of the old lady, the kitchen was busy preparing many tasty dishes to help He Liyuan celebrate.

Tao Yuan sat next to the old lady who was looking at the medal He Liyuan won for him.

The grandmother took the medal and kept looking and touching it. This was not He Liyuan's first medal, but it was the one that made her the happiest and most grateful. Just a few months ago, all the doctors said that her grandson was hopeless. But now, her grandson can not only run and jump again, but also win the championship in the military competition.

"Thanks to you." The old lady patted Tao Yuan's hand and said, "If it weren't for you, Liyuan would still be lying in the bed. He wouldn't be able to recover so quickly and even participate in the competition and win."

Sitting on the other side of the sofa, Su Lan said, "Right? Liyuan also said "he deserves most of the credit for this medal.'"

The old lady put the medal in Tao Yuan's hand and said seriously, "This should be your medal and your honor, and Liyuan won it on your behalf!"

"This is my first honor. I will keep it safe." Tao Yuan said with a smile.

"The days are long, and your honor will expand more and more." The old lady said.

Tao is nodded seriously in response.

"Mom, it's time to eat. Let me help you go and sit down." Su Lan smiled and stood up.

Tao Yuan also stood up. The two of them helped the old lady walk to the dining room table and sit down.

"Dad and they are still in the study," Su Lan said, "I'll call them."

Not long after, Father He and the others came out of the study and walked into the dining room.

After everyone was seated, the family raised their glasses first. Mr. He briefly said a few words, mainly to affirm and encourage He Liyuan and Tao Yuan, and then let the two of them work together to make their lives better.

After Father He moved the chopsticks first, the family picked up their chopsticks and started eating. He Liyuan and Su Lan, who were sitting next to Tao Yuan, kept picking up vegetables for him. Tao Yuan was almost ready to eat.

The family talked about He Liyuan winning the championship. He Liyuan's fourth uncle was full of praise for his performance today and urged him perform well in the next exercise.

Tao Yuan ate a little too much today. The old lady also ate a little more because she was happy, so Tao Yuan took the old lady out for a walk.

In the past, the old lady was reluctant to go out in a wheelchair, but now it is different. Even if she goes out in a wheelchair, she can get off and walk for a while.

There were quite a few elderly people who came out for a walk after dinner. Someone greeted Mrs. He, and she responded with a smile.

In the community garden, Tao Yuan helped the old lady walk along the gravel road on the edge of the pond, looking at the big red carp in the pond.

"Lady He, you come out for a walk. It's been a long time since I saw you come out." A fat old lady walked over and greeted the grandmother with a smile on her face.

"Isn't it a long time since I came out?" Mrs. He also said with a smile, "I used to have bad legs and feet, and it was boring to come out in a wheelchair. Now that I can walk a few steps, I want to come out and walk."

"It's great, even her complexion is much better than before." The fat old lady looked at her and clapped her hands.

"My grandson-in-law gives me soup every day to replenish my body. Can my complexion be bad? He told me that medicine is not as good as food tonic, and food tonic is not as good as soup."

"You are so lucky. It's really enviable to have such a good grandson and daughter-in-law."

"Isn't it? This old woman can still have such a good blessing. But the most blessed thing is that our family's marriage Thanks to the blessing of the Buddha, He Liyuan can marry such a good wife." As long as someone says her family married a good grand-daughter-in-law the old lady was very happy in her heart.

Tao Yuan was worried that the old lady would be tired after walking for a long time, so he helped her to sit in the pavilion for a while.

Not long after Mrs. He sat down, many old ladies came to sit and talk to her, so Tao Yuan walked around by himself.

"Some time ago, I bought the Qi Replenishing Guyuan Ointment from the Yuejia Store. My complexion is much better these days." An old lady said.

"My daughter-in-law bought it for me. I have been using it these two days. She said she wanted to buy more, but it was out of stock."

"Now I have to line up to buy it, the beauty cream, the black hair cream, and the balm for wiping my face. My daughter said, 'I can't get it every time. I specially have the helpers at home watch the line.'"

"Who makes other people's things so good to use? Even if you line up to buy, not everyone will be able to buy one."

"I think it's best to use typhoid powder. My grandson always has a cold, so he drank a lot of Chinese medicine from childhood to adulthood. It hurt his stomach and caused him to vomit when he smelled the medicine. Now I use the typhoid powder from the Yuejia store. Just mix the powder with water, drink a glass, and it will be fine the next day."

People like to join in the fun. Seeing a lot of people sitting in the pavilion chatting, more and more people gathered around.

They were all talking about the Yue family shop stuff. Tao Yuan received a lot of Yue family dowries, so to repay them, he wrote some formulas for them to make some supplements and skin care products to sell. The formulas he gave, even if there is no spring water in the space, are definitely good to use.

As for some medicines that are easy to use but can't be used casually, Tao Yuan sold the formula to the State Pharmaceutical Administration. He asked them to specify what kind of patients, under what conditions, and what kind of conditions people can use these medicines. 

Now the director of the General Administration of Pharmaceuticals comes to Tao Yuan at every turn, wanting to buy formulas from him. Tao Yuan didn't sell it for a price, but asked them for shares. As long as they can get the formula, they are willing to give him shares.

The old ladies who came out for a walk saw everyone sitting in the pavilion talking, and walked over. There was another old lady standing not far away with a blank look on her face as if thinking about something.

"Ning Haobo's grandma, why are you standing here alone? I think everyone is talking in the pavilion, why don't you go there?"

"I seem to have forgotten something, and I'm thinking about it here. It's easy to forget when one gets older," old lady Ning quickly made an excuses.

"Isn't it? I used to forget things too often. Two months ago, my son bought me the brain-raising essence from Yuejia Store. After eating it for two months, my memory is much better. If you want, have your son buy it for you to try."

"Okay, I'll have him buy it tomorrow." Old Lady Ning said with a slightly unnatural expression.

"You won't be able to buy it tomorrow. It's hard to buy it now. You have to hurry to buy it when they get the goods, or you will be lose out." The old lady suddenly remembered, "Hey, your family has a good relationship with the Yue family. If you need to buy it, can't they send it to you? It's much more convenient than that way."

"Yes, I'm quite familiar with them, but how can I trouble others about this."

"Oh, look at me." The old lady suddenly remembered the Ning family reneging the marriage. "Don't take it to heart. I really didn't mean anything else."

"If I didn't know you, you would seem careless." The old lady Ning said, "That's fine, go and chat with them. I will go home first,  and talk to you tomorrow."

"Oh, good."

Old lady Ning turned around and walked away quickly. Of course she didn't really have anything and wasn't anxious to go back, but it was too embarrassing to stay.

Wen Han packed up his things and returned to his family's house. Afterwards, Haobo came back with an injured face. Knowing that Wen Han had returned to his family's house, he immediately chased after him. Her daughter-in-law cried at home and  complained that the atmosphere at home was not good. Old Lady Ning just wanted to come out to breathe, but then she saw Mrs. He who hadn't been out for a long time. Everyone was gathered around her to discuss how useful the Yue family's things were. She can neither join in the conversation nor leave.

If she joins, she will be embarrassed and others will be embarrassed too. If she left like this and was seen, she would feel a guilty conscience or something.

It is said that the He family are happy. Of course she also hopes that the family will be harmonious, happy, noisy, and the blessing will remain. She originally didn't agree to pul out of the engagement with the Yue family. She felt that Yue's child is better than Wen Han. In her heart, family background is not the most important thing. A person's character determines whether he can live a good life.

Looking up and seeing He Liyuan, old lady Ning turned and changed her direction, sighing and shaking her head as she walked. Who let their family break the contract before, now Yue family is unwilling to interact with their family, and they can't blame them.

Tao Yuan was squatting on the edge of the pond to watch the fish. A figure stood next to him. He knew who it was without even looking. He stood up and asked, "I'm finished talking with Grandma and the others."

"Yeah." He Liyuan touched his face to feel the temperature on his face. "It's getting dark, let's go home."

Tao Yuan nodded, and the two walked to the pavilion.

"Grandma, it's getting dark, let's go home." Tao Yuan said to Mrs. He.

"Okay, let's go home." With the support of the two, Mrs. He stood up and said to the others, "I'll talk to you again in two days."

The others agreed, and then watched them leave.

He Liyuan pushed the wheelchair with one hand, and held Tao Yuan's hand with the other. People behind saw it. They said that this young couple was really in love, and their peaceful and beautiful appearance made people enviable.

After returning home to sit for a while, they went back to their rooms to rest.

Tao Yuan went into the bathroom to take a bath. He Liyuan opened the door and walked in as soon as he finished taking off his underwear.

After quickly taking off his clothes, He Liyuan walked over and hugged him. The two stood together under the water.

Tao Yuan applied soap on his body, and He Liyuan stood behind him to help him rub it. At first, he rubbed it seriously, then his hands stopped and kneaded somewhere, without moving.

Tao Yuan knew what he wanted to do, and didn't stop him. Tao Yuan leaned on his chest and waited for the desire to rise. He supported himself by putting both hands on the the wall and tilting his waist down.

He Liyuan held his somewhat slender waist, rubbing and venting into his body with fiery desire.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...