Turn on the Love System

By Star332211

Tao Yuan was willing to take the peach blossom system to go to different worlds to complete the tasks, and th... More

ARC 2.4
Arc 2.5
ARC 2.6
ARC 2.7
ARC 2.8
ARC 2.9
ARC 2.10
ARC 2.11
ARC 2.12
ARC 2.13
ARC 2.14
ARC 2.15
ARC 2.16
ARC 2.17
ARC 3.1 - Chongxi in the 1960s
ARC 3.2
ARC 3.3
ARC 3.4
ARC 3.6
ARC 3.7
ARC 3.8
ARC 3.9
ARC 3.10
ARC 3.11
ARC 3.12
ARC 3.13
ARC 3.14
ARC 3.15
ARC 3.16
ARC 3.17
ARC 3.18
ARC 3.19
ARC 3.20
ARC 3.21
ARC 3.22
ARC 4.1 - Raising a Wolf Disguised as a Dog
ARC 4.2
ARC 4.3
ARC 4.4
ARC 4.5
ARC 4.6
ARC 4.7
ARC 4.8
ARC 4.9
ARC 4.10
ARC 4.11
ARC 4.12

ARC 3.5

10K 199 41
By Star332211

One month later, He Liyuan was discharged to recuperate at home. The speed of his recovery was amazing. Even the doctor was shocked, but they all thought it was because of his personal physique.

The He family was very happy that He Liyuan was finally able to go home. He Huaimin and his wife asked the doctor whether it was possible for He Liyuan to return to the army.

The doctor shook his head regretfully and said, "I am afraid that this is impossible. At first, we all thought that he could not even sit up. Judging from his current recovery status, if he actively receives treatment and rehabilitation, after a few years  it will be possible to walk on crutches. However, he won't be able to walk like a normal person or vigorously exercises."

He Huaimin frowned with a face full of melancholy. His son's military career was over. If he found out, he would have a hard time accepting this.

Su Lan also knew that because of her son's personality, he might suffer for a lifetime if he could no longer be a soldier.

"Liyuan can survive. We should be thankful if he can walk around in the future. For other things, let's not force it." Su Lan looked at He Huaimin, comforting herself and her husband.

The two guards worked together and lifted He Liyuan into the wheelchair. He felt much better when he thought of being able to finally go home.

Seeing his parents walk in, He Liyuan noticed that his mother's reluctant expression and red eyes. He was discharged from the hospital and would be able to go home today. His mother should be very happy.

"What did the doctor say?" He Liyuan looked at his father. His father was always straightforward. While his eyes were filled with sadness and regret, He Liyuan knew that his father would not deliberately hide anything from him.

"Let's talk about it after we get home." Su Lan knows her husband won't lie to his son. He will feel that as a man he must bear what he should bear. But she feels that if it would be better if they can delay it for a while.

"Dad, what did the doctor say, am I unable to stand up anymore?" He Liyuan looked at his father and asked again. He knew from the doctor's words that he was unlikely to recover.

"The doctor said that as long as you actively cooperate with the treatment, there is still the possibility of standing up, but..." He Huaimin hesitated a little, and finally said vaguely, "It's just that in the future, you can no longer do strenuous exercise."

"So...I can't go back to the army, can I?" He Liyuan himself asked what his father could not say. He clenched his fist tightly. His heart was struck by lightning. The meaning of his life has been lost. What is the difference between being alive or dying?

Tao Yuan stood to the side, looking at the sad and depressed atmosphere, but couldn't say that he could help He Liyuan get well. They definitely won't believe him no matter what he says now. Who would choose to listen to the words of a self-taught Chinese medical practitioner over a doctor? 

After returning to He's house, in order not to worry the old lady, they all worked hard at showing a very happy face. He Huaimin and He Liyuan only had one expression all year round. It's difficult for others to guess his thoughts when he doesn't want to share them. 

He Liyuan finally went home. The old lady was very happy. She held Tao Yuan's hand and wanted thank him for helping He Liyuan wake up by giving Tao Yuan the treasure at the bottom of her box. Tao Yuan didn't want to accept it, but Su Lan also persuaded him, saying that it was the old lady's wishes. So he could only put it away.

After dinner, He Liyuan talked with his father and grandfather in the study for a long time before returning to his room to rest.

He's house covers a large area. In addition to the front lobby, there are five two-story buildings. He Liyuan lives in the middle building. His room was originally on the second floor, but it was inconvenient to get on and up in a wheelchair. After returning, he lived on the first floor.

Tao Yuan originally lived in He Liyuan's room on the second floor. After everyone went back to their rooms to rest in the evening, he snuck down and went to He Liyuan's room on the first floor to take a shower in the bathroom.

Tao Yuan came out of the bathroom after taking a shower, wearing pajamas, and was standing by the bed wiping his hair.

He Liyuan leaned on the bed. Tao Yuan looked at him, knowing that he might be expressionless, but his heart must be very painful at the moment. painful. He doesn't want to say anything right now because He Liyuan may not believe him. Time will prove everything.

After drying his hair, Tao Yuan lifted the quilt, and got into bed. He Liyuan suddenly returned to his senses and turned to look at him.

"What's wrong?" Tao Yuan looked back at him.

"You're sleeping with me?" He Liyuan asked with questions in his eyes. His mother had already told him that they got married because his grandmother insisted on Chongxi, and his former fiancee had already married someone else. It was agreed at the very beginning that the marriage between them would only last for two years.

"We are a married couple. If I don't sleep with you, who should I sleep with?" Tao Yuan pretended not to understand. 

"Mom told me everything about the situation. After all, you are a ger, so you still need to be innocent. If you sleep with me your husband in the future may not like it." He Liyuan solemnly said. 

"I won't have another husband. I have already told mom that I won't get a divorced in two years." Tao Yuan said, "I have already seen and touched your body. What's wrong with sleeping under the same quilt? Shouldn't couples sleep in the same bed?"

He Liyuan had the same idea as his parents. If he was still a good person, he naturally wouldn't mind having such a little wife. While they got to know each other during this time, He Liyuan learned that his wife is to his liking. He doesn't talk much and does things cleanly. When the two were together, even if they didn't say anything, he felt at ease.

But now that he is like this he won't be able to give him the happiness that a wife deserves. He and his father spoke in detail, and he knows everything he should know. It'll be impossible for him to even have his own child. Although his father said that they could help him adopt. As a normal person, Ruqing will definitely to have his own children. How could he lose such a right because of He Liyuan?

"Hurry up and get in bed. I can't sleep with the light on." Tao Yuan lay down and said.

It was late, and He Liyuan couldn't force him out. After all, Ruqing had taking care of him in the hospital during all this time. So, he turned off the lamp, tried to keep a distance from Ruqing, and lay down.

This is the first time He Liyuan has shared a bed with someone. He don't know if that's why he was more sensitive to smell and thought Ruqing smelled good throughout the night. He turned his head and felt an inexplicable movement in his heart when saw the moonlight shining on that smooth and delicate face.

He wanted to be selfish and just keep Ruqing by his side. After all, it's so difficult to find someone  who can make him feel comfortable. It's a pity that he has become like this before he met this person who makes him so satisfied.

Tao Yuan was half-sleeping and half-dreaming and, so he unconsciously moved his body and pressing tightly against He Liyuan, rubbing his face against He Liyuan's shoulder.

He Liyuan could feel how smooth and tender his face was through the thin cloth. This close to his body, He Liyuan could feel his's smoothness and smell his fragrance.  

He Liyuan raised his hand and touched his scarred face. After waking up, he had not looked in a mirror, but he can tell from the way people look at him that his face is not the same as before 

Tao Yuan woke up early to personally cook breakfast for He Liyuan. His man is feeling distressed. Tao Yuan estimates that he will suffer for a while more, so in other respects he must treat He Liyuan better.

Su Lan passed by the kitchen and was attracted by the enticing fragrance. As soon as she walked in, she couldn't wait to ask, "What kind of breakfast did you make today, and why does it smell so delicious?"

Standing on the side, the drooling chef replied, "Madam, it's the young madam who is making breakfast for the young master."

"Mom, good morning." Tao Yuan turned around to greet Su Lan.

"Good morning. What you have made must be delicious. It smells so good." Su Lan walked over to take a look.

"I made soup dumplings, vegetable porridge, and some cakes. The cakes aren't greasy. You and my grandparents should have some too."

"Well, it's must have been hard for you. You had to get up early in the morning to make breakfast."

"It's not hard." Tao Yuan smiled.

Su Lan saw a soup pot on the stove, curiously opened the cover and smelled it. She immediately swallowed her saliva and said, "What kind of soup is this? Did you put medicinal materials in it? It smells really fragrant."

Su Lan herself usually likes to make soups, and she often adds some medicinal herbs to the soup. She likes to drink this kind of tonic soup with a little medicinal fragrance.

"This is the pigeon soup I specially boiled for Brother Liyuan. I added some medicinal materials to it, which are good for his injury. However, these medicinal materials are not very good for ordinary people to drink." Tao Yuan said.

Su Lan nodded and put the lid back on, "Our home is blessed."

There were too many breakfast dishes for Tao Yuan to handle it by himself, so he called two workers to help him bring the breakfast to the bedroom.

As soon as he opened the door of the bedroom, he heard the sound of broken glass coming from the bathroom.

The two workers were stunned. They stared at Tao Yuan blankly, not knowing what to do.

Tao Yuan looked at them and said, "After you go out, don't disturb the family. Do you understand?"

The two workers nodded, put down the food, and left.

Tao Yuan walked into the bathroom and saw He Liyuan standing in front of the marble vanity table. The glass from the mirror had fallen everywhere and the back of his hand was bleeding.

"When you finish venting, come out to eat. Only when you are full will you have the strength to continue venting." Tao Yuan said calmly.

He Liyuan breathed hard, backed up half a step, and fell into the wheelchair with his legs weak.

Tao Yuan walked over and pushed him out of the bathroom.

When approaching the round table, Tao Yuan said, "I got up early in the morning and worked hard to make this breakfast. I will make you regret it if you dare to overturn the table or not eat."

Tao Yuan pushed him to the table, sat down opposite him, and with a straight face and fierce eyes said, "Can you eat by yourself or should I feed you?"

He Liyuan, who had been through emotional up and downs, was stunned as he watched Ruqing. He didn't expect that this quiet and good-tempered person could be so fierce. Although he stared at Ruqing's eyes, he wasn't frightened but thought that it made Ruqing look a little cute.

Tao Yuan saw him pick up the chopsticks, glanced at his injured hand, and resisted the urge to help him deal with the wound. He Liyuan started eating with the chopsticks.

He Liyuan couldn't help asking, "Aren't you scared? How can you still sleep with me when looking at such a face?"

Tao Yuan looked at him and said, "So, do you care more about your face or the fact that you can never be a soldier again? You don't rely on your face to eat."

Tao Yuan knew very well in his heart that He Liyuan was a very forbearing person. He only had an outburst when he saw his face. That was the straw that broke the camels back. 

He Liyuan had known for a long time that his face was different from before, but he didn't expect it to be ruined like this. He feels disgusted when he looks at his own face. Why can Ruqing look at him with such a normal expression?

He Liyuan saw something wrong in the eyes of the doctors and nurses, and in the eyes of the helpers at home. Even his grandparents and parents have distressed eyes when looking at his face. Why is it only Ruqing? There is nothing in his eyes at all, which makes him feel like his face is not so difficult to look at.

Tao Yuan looked at him for a long time, put down his chopsticks, and seriously said, "I will only say this once. You can choose to believe it or not, but I won't repeatedly say it for you. I don't care what you become, even if you are totally unrecognizable. Even if you were stuck in bed and it was impossible to get up for a lifetime, I'll still spend that lifetime with you. Besides, I'm confident that you can get better. Please have a little confidence in yourself."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...