Different Worlds

Da mpumiphillips

Julia Garner, 17 year old nerd from Wellington High School has trust issues. Aaron Kavinsky, a senior in Well... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 2

566 22 4
Da mpumiphillips

Julia's P.O.V

"Aww, the same girl who called me an animal earlier sits alone during lunch time. How sad." Britney mocked, standing in front of me with the two boys and her friend.

___

"What do you want?" I asked her, taking out my ear pods.

"We want you to apologise to her." one of the guys answered.

"And you are?" I asked him.

"You really don't know us? You don't know me?" he scoffed, and they all laughed.

I stand up and walk past them instead of answering them. The same guy who wanted me to apologise to Britney holds my arm and roughly pulls me back.

"I'm Chadwick Russell, and nobody messes with me. You are going to apologise to Britney right now!" he whisper-yelled.

"Or else what?" I retorted.

"F*ck!" he yelled, tightening his grip around my arm. "I hate being disrespected." he said, giving me a stern look.

I want to do as he says because I'm getting a bit scared, but I won't. Just as I said, I refuse to be bullied by anyone this year.

"Let her go Chad." Aaron said, removing his hand from my arm.  "Someone's coming." he said to him.

"We're not done with you." Britney threatened.

"Well, guess what? I'm done here." I said to her and thereafter walked to the cafeteria to place my tray.  

They have always been friends before I even got here. They've been bullies since... I don't know.

Today, I decided to stand up for myself, and to be quite honest, it feels good.

**

I walk into my mother's small living room and plop onto the worn out couch.

"Julia, is that you?!" she yelled from her room.

"Yeah." I answered.

"I told you to go to your father's house! I don't want you here!" she answered in an annoyed tone.

"And I told you that I don't want to go there!" I replied.

My mother and I never had the mother and daughter relationship. We fight everyday, and I'm used to it. She says I'm a burden, and she regrets sleeping with my father.

I'm used to her telling me how much she hates me. It's obviously painful to hear your own mother telling you how much she hates you, but I'm numb to the pain.

"Get out of my house! I f*cken hate you!" she yelled.

"Fine!" I said and walked upstairs to pack my bags.

I open my phone and send my father a message.

Me: I'm coming. Sandra doesn't want me.

I switch my phone off and walk out of the house with my suitcase. I throw the suitcase inside my old truck and drive to Potchville Ridge to my father's mansion. I arrive in less than 10 minutes and walk towards his door with my suitcase. I ring the bell, and he opens the door.

"What the hell are you doing here?" he asked me after opening the door.

"I sent you a message."

"Does it look like I have time to read your stupid messages?" he rolled his eyes.

Did I mention that my dad also hates me?

"Sandra doesn't want me." I uttered, making my way inside, although I know that I wasn't welcomed.

"Fine, but you're going back next week." he said. "By the way, you need to stop coming to my house with that box of yours. It's embarrassing." he uttered, referring to my old truck.

"It's not like I have a choice." I said, walking upstairs to my room.

I open the door and everything is still the same. The green sweater that I wore when I was here the last time, was placed on my queen sized bed. My hair brushes on my dresser. Closet door open.

I guess nobody cares about me and my belongings. I sit by my desk and start doing my homework.

**

I sit in the living room after doing my homework with a bowl of ice-cream. Brookes walks in wearing a short yellow dress that fits her tightly.

"What are you doing here?" she asked me.

"Uh, this is my dad's house. I can come here anytime." I responded.

"Nobody wants you here." she said, walking upstairs.

True. Even my stepsister and her mother don't want me.

See what I mean when I say nobody wants me?

Me: How are you?

I sent Leah a message, considering the fact that I haven't heard from her today.

Leah: I have good news! I'll let you know tomorrow.

She responded in less than a minute.

Me: Cool

Brookes sits in the opposite couch.

"You need to stop coming here with that truck of yours. You're embarrassing us." she uttered, and I don't respond. "Why are you even here?"

"Why do you even care?"

"Because, you're invading my privacy." she said rudely.

"This house is big enough for the both of us... And, I think you're the one that's invading my privacy, including your mother." I said truthfully.

"Your father doesn't even want you here. You're so f*cken annoying." she rolled her eyes.

"Good to know." I uttered, returning my gaze to the screen.

**

The next morning

I walk to my locker to take out my Literature books.

"Hey." a voice from behind me greeted. I don't bother turning around, because I'm pretty sure that this person isn't talking to me, because I'm nobody.

I shut my locker and start walking.

"Jules, I'm talking to you!"

I know this voice. I turn around and face the person that's calling me.

Leah.

Leah is one of the most beautiful girls that I've ever seen. She's just like Britney and Brookes. All three of them are beautiful, they have nice bodies, and they have great fashion senses. But, Leah's not rude. She's kind and respects people.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her after giving her a hug.

"I got transferred here! That's the good news." she exclaimed.

I'm so excited that she's here, but at the same time, I'm a bit disappointed.

Why Wellington High School? There are so many schools here that are way better than this one.

"That's good." I said happily, pushing the thought to the back of my mind.

"I know!" she smiled.

The bell rings.

"Have to go to Literature class. What about you?" I asked her.

"Not sure. I have to go to the office first. See you later." she said and we went to different directions.

I take a seat in the second last row and take out my books from my bag. I lift up my head and find Aaron sitting next to me.

"What are you doing here? You're a senior." I asked him.

"My Literature marks weren't looking good the previous year. I have to be here, because I need to do better."

Everyone in class stare at us. It feels weird to have all eyes on you.

"Why are you sitting here? You can go sit with her, she's more beautiful." I said, pointing out to the girl sitting opposite us.

"No." he uttered, taking out his books. "You look like the nerd in here, so it works to my advantage."

I don't respond.

Yep, that's what I'm good at... Ignoring people.

"By the way, aren't you the same girl that called Britney an animal yesterday?" he asked me.

"Nope." I uttered.

"By the way, that was a sick move." he chuckled.

Do I laugh or...?

"This year we'll be reading Taming of the Shrew by William Shakespeare." Mr Maxwell said, handing us the copies.

"Isn't Shakespeare that gay who used to write love poems and tragedies?" Aaron asked me.

"I don't think he was gay. But yes, he used to write love poems and tragedies."

"Boring."

"Mr Kavinsky, with your permission, may I continue?" Mr Maxwell asked Aaron.

"Permission not granted." he said.

"Then how about you teach and I listen? Go on." he said to him.

"Permission granted." Aaron uttered.

"Thought as much... So, I want you to pair up quickly." he said, and all the girls run to our table because they wanted to be paired up with Aaron.

I guess I'll be the only one with no partner, as always.

"Aaron, please be my partner."

"No, choose me."

"Aaron, we'll work well together."

Those are the words that are being repeated.

"I already have a partner." he said. "It's the nerd over here. Right?" he claimed, referring to me.

What the...

~~~

Sup y'all?

What are your thoughts on Aaron?

I tried to make this chapter a bit longer... which is good! (hehe)

Anyhoo, hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Drop some questions on Instagram: _ni.cole.xx

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

194K 9.9K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
2.1K 103 10
DEDICATION "𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑴𝑬 𝑱𝑨𝑨𝑵, 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑳𝑰𝑷𝑺 𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑺𝑾𝑬𝑬𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑼𝑮𝑨𝑹 𝑰𝑻𝑺𝑬𝑳𝑭" Glimpse ~ - Adhya Raj Da...
34.8K 1.2K 50
Mia and Nick grew up together, developing a deep bond of friendship and blossoming love while dealing with less than ideal home lives. As things got...