We will meet again ~ Fred Wea...

By chloeallenn

________________________________________ *CURRENTLY RE-WRITING* finished by- 25/05/24 (hopefully) current r... More

Introduction
1| the visions.
2| it doesn't compare.
3| eternal glory.
4| blood superiority.
5| it's been playing on my mind
6| i'll take you up on that offer
7| the first task
8| I've missed you
9| you dont understand the pain
10| I couldn't save him
11| Im not ready for reality
12| fifth year
13| let's do something about it
14| happy anniversary
15| I love you
16| godfather. part 1
17| godfather. part 2
18| I have a plan.
19| an initiation
20| overwhelming guilt
21| short-lived
22| it physically hurts
23| cursed necklace
24| skull & snake
25| christmas party
26| grow a pair
27| dumbledore's judgement
28| two years together
29| I owed him a dance
30| book of letters
31| bestfriend?
32| not a word
33| you're dark
34| won won
35| little late night snack
36| the fight
37| mercifully
38| the talk
39| luck
40| prepping and planning
41| girls night. part 1
42| girls night. part 2
43| hangover
44| am I the only one with a brain?
45| serious situations
46| astronomy tower
47| R.A.B
48| distance
49| sirius is serious
50| secrecy
51| caught red-handed
52| fend for ourselves
53| five of me
54| protectors
55| blame
56| not to be meddled with
57| avoiding the inevitable
58| France brought to you
59| Gin's got the gin
60| this changes nothing.
61| the Weasley boys
62| straight and simple
63| moving in a blur
64| paranoia
65| married with three kids?
66| polyjuice potion
67| linked as one
68| open-relationship
69| out of the loop
70| princess
71| bogart
72| over-thinker
73| not giving up
74| cottage
75| matured...in a way
76| your true self
77| free-elf
78| sceptical
79| imposters
80| just in the nick of time
81| hate with a passion
82| i'm home
83| envy
84| I've been played like a fool
85| bottled up
86| fresh wounds need time to heal
87| it's time
88| we will meet again
89| fail-safe
90| we go down together
91| I don't want to die...
92| war
93| retaliate
94| make it stop, please
95| heart ache
96| start to end
97| figment of my imagination.
98| capability
99| an eye for an eye.
100| well-being.
101| stood-up
102| heart over mind
104| independant
105| no fuss
106| state of delirium
107| denouement

103| silencing charms

436 14 0
By chloeallenn

She had awoken a while ago. Not daring to move in case she disturbed Fred's peacefulness. He had one hand on her waist, not moving it so that he was at least touching her in some way.

Katherine just looked at him, his eyelids flinching slightly as he slept. It was such a treasurable moment but she knew if he were to open his eyes a cheeky comment would be made. Some would say it was creepy to watch him so intently, his chest rising and falling, his nostrils flaring ever so slightly as he exhaled. But to her it was therapy, to know he was hers. Katherine's. No one else's. Let your lover's company be the heaven you seek, whether that is time talking, or enjoying the peaceful moments. Anything is precious.

This attraction is everything she ever needed and wanted, and yet in moments, she panics all the same. She has almost finished conquering the ghosts, the ones that feel that it is safer to run from you than to you.

Yet, in truth, she can't run.

She tried.

Katherine forms strong bonds of love. She can be trusted. She will always stay with you. She can only break this kind of attraction to save herself or those she loves because doing so almost kills her anyway.

"We should get separate rooms." His voice huskily emerged, snapping Katherine from her idyllic thoughts. "Your staring is ruining my sleeping pattern." He opened one eye to look at her, looking droopy but wide-awake. She pushed him so hard he fell off the side of his single bed. Katherine giggled propping herself on the side to look at him.

He had a devious smirk on his lips that made her consider running downstairs to Molly to protect herself. He grabbed her arm as if he was using it as support to get up from his laying position.

Instead, he pulled her down on top of him, so their faces were a mere few inches away.

"You're lucky that's all you get." He huffed, pushing her over so she was flat on her back. Before he walked to his wardrobe to get a t-shirt. Fred's back turned to her as she admired him all over again. A man can be the vulnerable lover, the warm-hearted family man. Empathy is a human trait. It amazed her beyond belief. How can someone so perfect be before her eyes, every crease, every smile could make her heart rate pick up, but why?

Why Fred Weasley?

Someone having this effect on her wasn't normal.

Fred turned with two items in his hands, throwing his red Gryffindor jumper to Katherine as it had gotten far too small for him. But she left it there, rather than putting it on as he intended. Kat had a grin on her face that told him she was up to something but he couldn't figure it out.

"Put it on, it's freezing in this bloody house!" Fred demanded as he picked it up off the end of the bed and now placed it in her hands. Her refusal still stayed. His brow arched at her as she sat so innocently looking at the wall behind him to keep the confusion ongoing. He stared at her, the admiration switching from him to her.

The way her eyes were so piercingly green it made him think of fresh wands of grass on an open field, her lips so blush pink and smooth looking. Now he understood why she would look at him the way she did. Fred could understand it all as he thought he would never look away from her. Like his eyes were glued to her features; he had no control over turning away. He could if he wanted to but, he didn't.

Katherine could feel Fred's eyes on her, a deafening silence not awkward but tensioned. The urge to look into his eyes that were studying her so attentively was forceful.

He leant down to her, putting his arms on either side of her as she still looked away from him, "I know what you're doing." Fred's words dripping off of his tongue seductively. She turned to face him with this, melting under his eyes as they looked so serious, harsh yet intriguing.

In that split second before Fred's touch, every nerve in her body and brain electrified. It's the anticipation of being together in a way that's more than words. Whatever he wanted to do is what they'd do and there isn't a thing she would do to stop him - not that she'd want to.

Just Fred's scent sent her into a heady trance, one inhale of his musky aroma and she wants to pull him towards her. His right hand dropped to her thigh, pulling up the shirt that hung so loosely above her knees. Katherine couldn't move even if she tried as his fingers had short-circuited her mind in the best possible way. He pushes her down so her head is on the pillow, his eyes searching hers.

Kat smiles and pulls his neck down to kiss him as he knew she would. With her lips, she feels his mouth stretching wider, fighting between grinning and kissing.

Every kiss has a raw intensity - breathing fast, heart rates faster. Katherine could feel his need to pull away but was unable to do so.

"We should go to the shop, mum's downstairs." He grunted through their kisses and Kat nodded in agreement but neither one stopped or moved to do as they suggested. Both of them didn't want to, the fear that the moment could disappear by then was too strong.

Katherine tugged at the fabric off his top, pulling it over Fred's head before their lips reconnected. Then before she knew how it happened they were undressing each other, naked and their skin is moving softly together, like the finest of silk.

She feels his hands roam her body, leaving no spot untouched. His rough hands were masterpieces, artwork, that knew what to do. He brought them lower, lowering his head to her neck at the same time. Sucking and licking at her jaw as her mouth opened wide, no noise escaping except quickened breaths.

Without a warning he entered from below moving fast, their tongues entwined in a kiss, changing her breathing with every thrust, hearing her moans timed to his body. He kept one breast in his left hand, massaging it softly as she moaned into his mouth, sending vibrations through him.

Then all at once, he stops.

He grinned at her frown and kissed from her breasts to her stomach, his hands light; then he's licking and using his fingers all at once, watching her reaction, feeling how her legs move, watching her body squirm. He tells her he's going to make her beg for it and she just let out a moan, unable to respond.

In seconds he's off her again. Leaving her disappointed at the loss of contact where she needed it most. but he was pulling down his boxers, leaving her less disappointed but impatient. Katherine sighed to tell him what she was thinking and he only chuckled at her keenness. Coming closer to her ear and whispering, "are you sure, love?"

"Yes." She breathed as he pulled away, lining himself up making her head hit the pillow at the feeling. He had brought his lips back to hers but it was messy due to her adjusting. Fred got deeper and deeper until she had fully adjusted, fucking her harder, just long enough to intoxicate her mind before stopping again. If it's begging he wants, he's gonna have to stop long enough for her brain to start working again first...

As his hands move over her skin, her body is rough with goosebumps, her mind unable to process the pleasure so fast.

His head moves around to her left ear and he whispers what's coming next. Suddenly her body is off pause mode and she pulls back for a kiss that's both soft and hard. Katherine had gripped onto his shoulders, Fred groaning as she dug her nails into them.

There is nothing more mesmerising than Katherine's body to Fred. In clothing, no heads turn her way to admire. They don't know what they're missing and he's glad. Katherine is soft and warm, so responsive to the touch. As soon as his hand is upon them her kisses change, deeper, more sensual. He loved her and everything that she is.

He came down to her neck again, sucking so hard that she was certain there would be marks as she tugged at his hair, groans escaping his mouth. The thought of his body, just the whisper of her imagination, and she is incapacitated. There are no thoughts, no focus, only desire and the pain of waiting until he touched her again.

"Fred." She let out as best she could, "you're teasing." Katherine moaned as he kissed down her body like he had before but leaving a trail to mark his territory. He hadn't even gotten to where she needed him, he was doing it on purpose. Katherine pulled him back up, pushing him flat down beside her so she could straddle him. "My turn." A smirk was at her lips looking down at the surprised look on his face.

She pushed herself up, putting him at her entrance before moving herself down slowly. His head went back on the pillow as he gripped tighter onto her hips. Katherine started moving faster, moaning even more as Fred bucked his hips, making him go deeper. She had her hands on his chest, gripping onto it as best she could. She looked at his eyes, fluttering shut slightly as she up and down; taking it all in.

"Fuck-" Katherine whined as he pulled her hair back with his fist, her eyes were rolling back at the intensity of it all. She felt herself clench as if to keep it going on longer but this only made Fred struggle to hold out himself. He gripped onto her chin, turning her face back towards him so that he could look in her eyes. She was trying to keep her eyes straight at him but the desire for them to roll back into her head was making it harder, this only made him simper as he pushed her down faster onto him and Katherine couldn't take it.

Katherine released, her legs trembling as she slowed down her pace, Fred finished moments after, his heavy breathing noticeable. After a mere few moments of silence he grabbed onto her waist, helping her climb off of him. Kat flopped down beside him in a peaceful silence, listening to his heart beat as he ran his fingers through her hair.

"Is it too late for breakfast?" Fred hummed as she heard his stomach growl. She shook her head, jumping off of the bed but sitting back down straight away as she paced herself. "Need a hand?" Fred cackled feeling good with himself now that she was struggling to stand.

"Wipe that smirk off of your face, asshole." She hit his arm, gripping onto the bed post for support as Fred layed there giggling at her. She put on her top from the floor and a fresh pair of shorts from the drawer and headed for the door. Fred immediately jumped up to stop her from leaving, pointing to her neck with his wand in hand. He muttered the spell to clean them up then she went to the bathroom while Fred got dressed.

As Katherine walked downstairs with Fred behind she was practising her walk asking Fred for approval on whether she looked 'normal' but he just tried to keep his giggling to a minimum, failing, unsurprisingly. "Fine, if your mum asks I'm blaming you." Katherine sighed, crossing her arms as she started walking down the stairs.

"Don't you dare, you look fine." He rushed after her in a panic, knowing she would due to his immaturity. She turned with a proud smile flattening his hair before entering the kitchen.

Everyone was sat there. Everyone. They all turned to face the two walked in, each with knowing smiles on their faces before turning back to their plates, silently. Katherine covered her face with her hands as Fred giggled once again.

"Good morning you two. A late start I see." Molly spoke first, knowing exactly what happened but trying to relieve awkwardness. Ginny, Hermione, Harry and Ron couldn't take it and burst out laughing at her comment.

"Oh shut it." Katherine chuckled sitting beside Hermione who she hadn't seen for weeks. Katherine gasped as she sat, feeling intense pain from the pressure. Her eyes-widened at the realisation of her doing it aloud, everyone would laugh again.

"My dear." Molly frowned staring Katherine down with her disappointed eyes, she didn't know how to react, she felt quite intimidated by her.

"It's Fred's fault." Katherine blurted out pointing to Fred who was next to George. His jaw dropped as Kat slapped a hand over her mouth. George's cheeks inflated as he tried to suppress his reaction. Fred was glaring jokingly to his girlfriend, not sure how his mother would react to it. Mrs Weasley only huffed before turning to mix the batter on the kitchen side.

Once everyone was in their own conversations she side-hugged Mione. Hermione turned to face her. "Not the first thing I expected to hear from you after three weeks." She whispered and Katherine just bit her lip at the memory. "Poor Harry went outside until breakfast."

Katherine had her eyes wide looking at the plate in front of her, her brother was here and she didn't know until afterwards that just made the embarrassment ten times worse.

"Have you forgotten how to do silencing charms?" Ginny chimed in, leaning across Hermione for me to hear, "I can teach you." She only covered her face again at their comments, she was never going to live this down.

a/n- um yh, let me know what u think of the smut I don't have any experience with writing it but I tried...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 146 71
Written in first person, this is story of a Ravenclaw, Mary, who falls in love with Fred Weasley. At first, it's perfect, but she learns that he has...
50.7K 1.2K 35
'I wouldn't mind being with you, you topless Jaffa Cake..' You {Y/N} are currently attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and you are...
50.5K 1K 53
Two redheads One love In good times and bad In health and sickness At least that's what they thought... a Fred Weasley love (and more) story 02/22...
3.9K 110 17
Harry James Potter and his twin sister Olivia Jane Potter, discovered an amazing secret about themselves last year. They were actually a witch and a...