Forever and Always

By voiddixonxoxo

"You left me alone, with no idea what to do!" "I'm sorry, okay! But you could have been supportive!" "Oh, I'm... More

Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
BONUS CHAPTER/Epilogue

Twenty-Four

10.7K 227 20
By voiddixonxoxo

Months later

"Mmm." I hummed when I woke up to the feeling of kisses on my neck.

"Morning darling." Connor whispered huskily into my ear. I smiled and moved back into him.

"Good morning indeed." I closed my eyes in content. He tightened his arms around my waist and we stayed in a peaceful silence until the sound of little feet running towards our room was heard.

The door to our room was pushed open before Hazel ran in with Bronson and Easton wobbling behind her. They just recently started walking which has been a huge pain in our asses.

"What are you guys doing?" Hazel ran and jumped on the bed before climbing on top of Connor. He grunted and wrapped his arms around her.

"Goodmorning Princess." he kissed her head.

"Mama!" I looked down at my side of the bed and saw Easton and Bronson reaching for me. I sighed and lifted both of them onto the bed. They giggled and sat in the middle of Connor and I.

"How did you guys get out of your cribs?" I asked even though they can't answer in full sentences. They both pointed at Hazel.

"What? They were crying so I went in to help but you guys didn't get up." she said accusingly. She just turned three about a month ago and she sure is a drama queen.

When the twins were born, she was just turning two so she's roughly two years older than them.

Bronson crawled on top of my and sat on my stomach. "Mama." he grinned and put his hands on my cheeks. I smiled and kissed his nose.

"Mama's boy." Connor mumbled.

"Daddy's girl." I shot back and motioned to Hazel who was laying on his chest.

Bronson is most definitely a little mama's boy. He always wants to be carried around but only by me, whenever we watch movies on the couch he wants to sit with me. Who does he want to wake him up in the morning? Me. I love it and definitely enjoy every single minute with him.

Hazel had turned into more of a daddy's girl over the years which I'm not surprised by. Even though she's the oldest and she doesn't get as much time with us as the twins since they need us more, Connor always makes sure to make her feel special. She loves to cuddle with him after the boys have fallen asleep.

And then there's Easton. He's right in the middle. But I'm gonna be honest, he's a Miley's boy.

Yep, my brothers wife and my bestfriend. He absolutely loves her. Whenever she comes over it's like Christmas to him. He'll just follow her wherever she goes even if it's the bathroom. I have to literally pick him up and drag him away from her for her to get some alone time. But she totally soaks it up too. She always spoils him more than Hazel and Bronson which she thinks we don't notice but we definitely do.

"Mama, can we go to the park today?" Hazel asked.

"Sure." I smiled.

"Yay!" the twins clapped making Connor and I laugh.

- - -

I sat on a bench and watched as Connor pushed all three of our kids on the swings. Bronson and Easton were in the baby ones while Hazel was on the big kid one. He was mainly pushing the twins since Hazel kind of got the hang of how to do it on her own.

I looked down at my phone and saw a text from Miley saying that her and Michael were gonna drop Lainey off at our house around six.

It's their anniversary tomorrow so Michael is taking her away on vacation. That also means I get to spend time with my favorite and only niece Lainey. I love hanging out with her but Bronson always gets jealous because I always give her attention.

I was walking over to Connor and the kids when I noticed a woman talking to him. He was holding the back of Easton's swing and listening to the woman with what looked like a bored expression.

I was quick to walk over and save him from this horney bitch who is flirting with him.

"Hi baby!" I leaned up kissed him. The girl scoffed.

"This is your girlfriend?" she asked.

"No this is my wife." Connor smirked and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Seriously?" she looked me up and down making me roll my eyes. "Well, I was trying to have a conversation with you when she rudely interrupted."

"Listen lady, you came over here to flirt with me when I am very obviously taken." he motioned to his three kids. "Does it look like I gave birth to them myself?" I snorted making her glare at me. "All do respect but I'm not interested in you. Go run along to your kid who is over there eating dirt."

She furrowed her brows and looked over at the play structure. "Oh! Timmy! We talked about this!"

She ran off and I let out a laugh. I looked up at Connor who leaned down and kissed me lovingly.

"I love you so much." he murmured against my lips.

"I love you more."  I smiled.

"Not possible."

- - -

Hazel and I stood on one side of the counter while Bronson, Lainey, and Easton were in their high chairs on the other side.

"Now you picky little babies," I started making Hazel giggle, "what shall we have for dinner while Daddy is out?"

"Eggs!" Hazel cheered.

"For dinner?" I asked her playfully. She giggled when I tickled her side and so did the babies. "Breakfast for dinner it is."

I grabbed the eggs and bacon from the fridge and set it on the counter. Lainey squealed and I looked at her.

"Okay missy I'm going as fast as I can." I told her. She giggled and put her hands on her face making me smile.

I cracked the eggs into a measuring cup and mixed them together. I then went to the stove and poured them in a pan while Hazel sat on the counter.

"Daddy's home!" I heard someone shout and the twins started squealing and bouncing in their high chairs. Lainey looked over and as Connor walked in she joined in as well.

"Dada." Hazel jumped down from the counted and ran to him. She jumped into his arms and he lifted her up.

"Whatcha makin'?" he asked me as he walked over to the twins and Lainey and kissed all their heads.

"Breakfast for dinner." I told him without looking away from the eggs and bacon. "Because I don't know how to make anything else."

"Mm. I love when you cook." he wrapped his arms around me from behind and rested his chin on my shoulder. "You look so sexy doing it." his nose nuzzled the side of my neck making me bite my lip.

"Do I now?" I taunted.

"Hello! We're still here!" Hazel shouted dramatically. I rolled my eyes playfully and made plates for all of them.

Well not the babies. I just put their food on the little thing attached to the high chair because it'll end up there anyways.

"Now eat up so we can watch that movie we got." I told Hazel. I stood next to Connor as we ate at the island right across from the kids. The babies were shoving their faces and I think they're gonna need a bath before we watch the movie.

- - -

After we bathed the three babies and I helped Hazel brush her teeth, we went back downstairs and I put the movie in the DVD player. Bronson, Easton, and Lainey all cuddled up with Connor and I.

Hazel and Lainey were with Connor. He had Hazel laying by his side with her head resting on his thigh and Lainey sitting with her back to his stomach and her pacifier in her mouth.

Easton was sitting in the middle with his little blanket laying over him and Bronson was already almost asleep on my lap.

I looked over at Connor who was falling asleep halfway through the movie. I rolled my eyes at the fact that he fell asleep before our three year old.

I looked at all of the kids and couldn't help but smile. I love moments like these. Moments where I get to just take a moment and think about how incredibly lucky I am to have three beautiful healthy children and one beautiful healthy niece. As difficult as life does get sometimes, I always push through it.

When I lost Connor the first time, I was broken, to say the least. I felt like I was never gonna be happy again because he was my person and I'll believe that until the day I die. There is absolutely nobody else I would rather spend the rest of my life with. Just knowing that he's here and he's not going anywhere makes me so unbelievably happy.

Because these are my kids. He is my husband. Michael and Jackson are my brothers. Miley is my sister and my mom, man I don't know what I'd do without my mom. Because she is my bestfriend.

And they're all my family. Forever and always.

- - -

A/N

AND THAT'S A WRAP

I hope you enjoyed this story, although it was kind of short I hope it was as heartwarming as I thought it would be. I really enjoyed writing this and I hope you can go and read some of my other stories. I mostly write fan fiction so this is completely new to me.

I hope I did a good job but if I didn't, constructive criticism is always welcome<3

I loved writing Savannah and Connor's story and I think I might write some bonus chapters of the kids growing up and Connor and Savannah being just relationship goals.

I hope you enjoyed and maybe think of reading it again! Love you all and thanks for the support<3

- - -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 21 32
Choosing her cost me everything I'd ever loved... including her. It's why I left the small town where I grew up and vowed never to return. I'm no lon...
21.9K 2.3K 33
Sixteen years ago, my sisters and I moved from France to the United States to live the American dream. Not long after, I met Declan, a marine who was...
1.4M 32.8K 40
Becoming a single father at 19 was never part of the plan. Managing school, football, and fatherhood wasn't easy, but it was worth it for his little...
6.7K 486 22
Savannah goes on holiday with her boyfriend, Theo, and her friends. She thinks she loves Theo more than anything and Theo gives her the world. They'r...