Leon Kennedy one shots! ($MUT...

By anakindeservedbetter

Hot one shots of ya boy Leon More

Buy us some time

441 1 3
By anakindeservedbetter

I rubbed my knuckles nervously pacing around the barricaded police department, waiting to hear from Chris about the rescue mission to collect me and Leon.

Hey calm down (Y.N) Chris will come get us as soon as he can, but in the mean time if you don't stop pacing back and fourth you're going to carve a hole in the floor boards Leon said chuckling slightly to lighten the mood.

Can it pretty boy! I said unintentionally coming unhinged for a moment covering my mouth quickly with my hand, I'm so sorry sir I say continuing to pace back and fourth down the hallway.

Leon and I had always had something between us that neither of us talked about out loud but shared between flirty glances and witty remarks but today seemed different.

Leon quickly followed behind me grabbing my walkie talkie out of my hands and cuffing my hands behind my back.

LEON! What the fuck are you doing! (Y.N shouted)

You're taking a break wether you want to or not. He says walking in front of you cupping your ass lifting you up and tossing you over his strong shoulders swiftly.

Your face feels hot from his grip on the back of your upper thighs and you try not to give him the satisfaction of the situation you have been put in.

He gently opens the door to the private office with frosted windows Carefully setting you on the desk.

Leon, uncuff me right now or else!

Now is that anyway to address your commanding officer he says smirking and softly gripping my chin making me look up at his devious eyes.

Bite me I say blushing and biting my lip instantly regretting my choice of words.

His lips come inches away from my ear and he whispers softly giving me chills. Your wish is my command he says smirking and softly places kisses and love bites under my ear causing a small groan to rise in my throat.

I tug him close with my legs and he smiles kissing you deeply causing you to moan slightly.  He softly runs his hands up your torso gently lying you down on the desk.

He carefully unbuttons and unzips your jeans tugging them up to your lower thigh revealing your black underwear. He gently lifts your legs up resting them up in the air against his shoulder starting to softly palm you through your underwear.

My face turns red and I cover myself with my shirt.

Hey are you okay he says gently tugging the shirt off my face.

Yeah I've just never done anything like this before I say shyly.

He gently leans down and kisses you. The first time can be pretty daunting he says gently rubbing his thumb against my clothed slit.

My body has never felt like this before it's a bit embarrassing I say trying to catch my breath.

It's alright, just do what feels right okay he says softly brushing his hand over my hair.

I nod

He pauses for a moment and tugs his vest and shirt off in one swift movement revealing his sharp toned body.

I gulp air hard and my face turns red my heart pounding in my chest, this man was built like a Greek god.

He gently chuckles at the amusement of my reaction to his body and softly tugs my underwear up softly thumbing my slit which has started to become slick from excitement.

He smiles and spits in his hand gently starting to finger me causing me to moan and whine while my juices coat his fingers.

He kisses me hard while fingering me and curls his fingers inside of me making me arch my back, he gently presses me back to the desk and lowers his mouth to my entrance. Blowing softly at it making me tense up.

He gently kisses the inside of my thigh and softly rests my legs over his shoulders tugging me closer to his mouth.

My heart is pounding in my chest

He softly runs his tongue up my slit making my toes curl and he smiles up at me and I swear his eyes twinkled.

He gently fingers me while he eats me out and my hips softly buck against his mouth from enjoyment.

He stands back up gently resting my leg over his shoulder again.

He quickly makes work of his jeans and boxers lining himself up with my entrance.

I swallow hard looking at the size of him panicking a bit. Breathing heavily my face quickly becoming flush

Hey if you aren't sure about this, we can stop now okay?

No it's okay I'm just nervous

It's okay to be nervous the first time he says gently pushing a strand of hair behind my ear. If this isn't what you want I can stop now he says looking into my eyes.

No no no that's not it at all I say sitting up slightly struggling with the stupid handcuffs trying to reassure Leon but being stuck with what he had cuffed me with.

He softly grips my shoulder and lies me back down

If you want to stop just say the word okay he says softly stroking my face.

I nod

He gently pushes the head in and I whine slightly from the pressure between my hips and he softly places his hand on my cheek to give me reassurance.

Are you ready for me to move?

Yes sir

He pushes in slowly till he bottoms out making him Grunt slightly when he hit my internal wall.

I'm panting and my face feels like it's on fire

He starts to pull out then pushes all the way back in making me groan his name.

He smiles at the sound of that and continues to move in and out.

He notices I've tried to muffle my moans by bitting my lip and he gently pushes his free thumb into my mouth to keep me from potentially hurting myself.

You look stunning he says in a soft grunt while sweat glistens on his neck and chest. My heart slams against the walls of my chest.

You look amazing I say stumbling on my words. A wave of sadness washing over me slightly and I feel shitty that I can't make him feel as good as he has made me feel during such trying times.

He notices this and pauses

Do you want to stop you seem upset he says pulling out and starting to pick his jeans up.

No no no it's okay I want to keep going I just wish I could make you feel good too.

He smiles and gently kisses my forehead. You don't need to do anything extra for me, this is meant to be helping you relax not make things harder. Plus you've already done more than enough for me to be happy.

I just feel guilty

Shhhh he says quickly

hey don't tell me to shush I say in a snappy tone

Don't speak to your commanding officer like that pretty lady he says inches away from my face.

Or what I say biting his neck leaving a bright red hickey.

He gently pushes me down flipping me on my stomach pressing my chest to the desk.

You asked for it he says spitting in his hand palming the saliva into my entrance slamming himself inside swiftly making my knees start to buckle.

I moan his name loudly and struggle to keep my butt in the air.

He smirks and grips my hips tightly thrusting deep inside making me coat his member in cum.

He groans from my entrance tightening around his shaft while he pounds the living daylight out of me.

My knees buckle under me from holding his weight and he scoops his arm under my waist pulling me back up holding me in place.

Such a good girl he says gently tugging my hair back making me look into his eyes while he pounds me hard.

He bites his lip and I can feel his shaft start to quiver and throb inside me.

I pant softly sticking my tongue out struggling to keep my eyes from rolling back.

Fuck that's hot he says hissing through his teeth slightly, pulling out and catching his cum in his hand.

I watch his body relax and he cleans himself up putting his clothes back on.

He uncuffs me and helps me get dressed.

Just then the radio beeps and Chris booms over the speaker.

Leon's eyes roll and he chuckles

Impeccable timing if I do say so myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fate By v xxxiri v

Short Story

23.9K 1.8K 13
"πš†πš‘πšŽπš— πš πš’πš•πš• πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πšœπšπš˜πš™ πš‘πšŠπšπš’πš—πš πš–πšŽ ?" 𝟷𝟻 πš’πšŽπšŠπš› πš˜πš•πš, πš…πš’πšœπš‘πš—πšž πšŠπšœπš”πšŽπš πšŒπš›πš’πš’πš—πš πš‘πš’πšœ πš‘πšŽπšŠπš›πš 𝚘𝚞𝚝. "πš†πš‘οΏ½...
27.1K 365 58
A WOSO Oneshot book Oneshots of favourite Women's footballers Mainly the Lionesses, Arsenal Women's team,Chelsea Women's team, Man City Women's team...
115K 2.6K 52
Alissa Iris De LeΓ³n the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
18.5K 479 5
α€…α€­α€α€Ία€€α€°α€Έα€šα€₯်ထပြာစာ Noel GL Top α€€α€’α€½α€­α€œα€­α€„α€Ία€•α€«