𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚄𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 ➶...

By maniwitdaspice1

... More

001 ➶︎
002 ➶︎
003 ➶︎
004 ➶︎
005 ➶︎
006 ➶︎
007 ➶︎
008 ➶︎
009 ➶︎
010 ➶︎
011 ➶︎
013 ➶︎

012 ➶︎

1.9K 128 233
By maniwitdaspice1

➶︎

— 𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗠 𝗠𝗘, 𝗢𝗡 𝗠𝗬 𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗡 𝗔𝗖𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧. 𝗜𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗹𝗮𝗱𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝘂𝘁, 𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿. !!!!!!

                                                                ➶︎

𝗗𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗤𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻:

𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘆, 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗲 ?

𝗗𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 : FOCUS ON YOURSELF FOR A CHANGE !! You don't need to always take care of others. Take some time to self reflect, and be the best YOU, YOU can be for YOURSELF !! 🤍 #manitalks

𝗠𝗲: 𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗶, 𝗞𝗲𝗵𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗶, 𝗦𝗻𝗼𝗼𝗽 𝗗𝗼𝗴 𝗘𝗧𝗖 ... 𝗪𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿...

— 𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗘 𝗦𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗔 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗪𝗡 —

Me and Von finally have a day off and chose to go out. Today Von is taking me to his favorite fair.

We were holding hands walking in, and I had on Jean shorts and a nice short sleeve all black shirt,

And Von gave me his chain to wear for today, aswell as the chain he bought   me , that had my name on it. He's been such a good boyfriend and I'm tryna be the best girlfriend I can.

"Where you wanna go first ma ?" He asked,

"Umm.... the Ferris Wheel so we can take cute pictures."

"You always wanna take pictures....."

"Okay, but the Ferris Wheel overviews the whole city." I said, and he pulled me to the Ferris wheel line.

_____________

We got on the Ferris wheel and Von kept looking down, and getting a little nervous. I laughed, "stop doing that."

"Well... take yo pictures ma."

"Von, they don't let us on here with our phones, but this is a nice view." I said, noticing all the lights, lighting up from the city, as we were making our way to the top. I looked at Von and he looked at me. "I hate you" I said, kissing him, as we reached the top.

"Don't stare at me like that !" I said,

"Want me to rub yo pussy ?" He asked,

"Wha-huh, Von.... how the hell—"

"Yes or no ?" He said

"No— not up here." I said, looking at him crazy.... cuz nigga.....

After we got off the Ferris wheel, me and Von went to the snack stands,

I got funnel cake and Von got churros with popcorn to save for later. We both got snow cones and ran off like little kids.

I was laughing as we sat in the ride that went in rapid circles. Von asked if I wanted to go again and I said no, because nigga we just ate, we're gonna throw up—

I noticed Vons tongue got blue from the snow cone, and I finished the rest of mine. My tongue is purple now. Von kissed me as we got on the next ride. The "zipper", it goes extremely high and goes in circles, then drops you. My eyes created tears from laughing so hard.

We stayed for a couple hours and left out.
______________

"Von I really enjoyed my time, like I really did. Thank you." I said, as he drove us to his house. He nodded and gave me a sincere smile.

"Umm, you could drop me at my house actually— I'm feeling a little sleepy." I said.

"Shutup Indie, you know you ain't going nowhere."

"I know, I just wanted to hear you say that...."

As we pulled into his driveway, we noticed a car there.

And as we parked in the driveway, I noticed Vons babymama and his son, at the porch. She had on a bonnet, a small crop top. Long ass acrylics, and Louie Vuitton shoes and purse.

Tf.... we got out the car and I walked a little slower behind Von, as he walked to his babymama ??

Because..... what they got going on is not my business at all— I mean, of course if he's cheating.

"DAYVON ." She said,

"Mmcht. What ?" He said,

"I heard you got a DNA test with OUR son at the clinic." She said,

"Why is you being loud ? And yes I did..."

I just went on my phone.

"OUUUU I HATE YO UGLY BOWLEGGED BIG FOREHEADED DUMB ASS. YOU SO FUCKIN STUPID" she started.

"STFU." He said, sternly.

—Lawddddd it's gettin wet 😩

"Why would you get a test Dayvon ?!?!?? You don't trust me ?!?!??!"

"No... I don't trust you." He said

"IM FINNA ASK YOU ONE MORE TIME, IS THAT MY KID ??" Von said, getting fed up and she got quiet.

"L—listen baby... it was a long time ago— and I was just confused and I'm sorry baby I—" she started

"—BABY" I started,

"SO YOU DID ?!!?! BITCH—" He started

"Von please ! My baby daddy is not around. He don't wanna deal with him." She whined

"ALL THAT MONEY I GAVE FOR HIM ?!?! AND HE'S NOT EVEN MINE ! I GAVE YOU ALOT OF MONEY."

I'm guessing Von noticed her nails and bag and her whole outfit alone.

"I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU DONT BE HAVING NO MONEY. SO HOW THE HELL YOU BE BUYING THAT SHIT ?!?!" He asked

"Von... I—"

"WHERE TF YOU GET THE MONEY FROM. WHY TF YOU LYING ?!" He said..

I feel REALLY bad for him, I hear the hurt in his voice... I guess this really had a strong impact.... ts so crazy man.

"YOU BEEN USING THE MONEY I GAVE YOU FOR HIM, FOR YOURSELF ?" He asked.

"Just a little money ...." she mumbled, "but after awhile I was going to use it for him."

Von went to the little boy. "Yo mama been buying you shit ?" He asked

"No. I have the same pamper for three days." The little boy said, stuttering a little and holding up his fingers.

NOW WTF—

"BITCH GET TF OFF MY PORCH." He said, unlocking his front door.

I walked in right after Von, as I was stopped.

"Don't trust Von girl, all he finna do is break your heart." She said,

I just walked in the house.

He cursed under his breath and he was very pissed. He was just letting out his anger and screaming. Not loudly though —

Bro his voice is so fuckin sexy right now. Not only that, but his veins popping out of his arms and he's staring in one spot.

I stood there for awhile. He sighed, and stop talking.

Then he turned his head, looking dead at me.

I cleared my throat and looked away.

He walked to his room.

I don't know what to do...

I walked upstairs shortly after, allowing him time to cool off.

He was laying on his bed, with his back turned to me.

I sighed and put down our things, taking off my makeup, wrapping my hair up and changing my clothes very quick. I turned the lights off and got in the bed with him, wrapping my arms around him and laying my head on his back. A lil while later, he turned around to face me and he cuddled me. 🥺

—"𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚄𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍"—

—𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 5K 33
"𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞?"
591K 29.1K 48
"Baby I'm from the trenches where there ain't no love for a thug.."
7.3K 154 18
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧...
82.4K 1.4K 16
"𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘦, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘝𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘵." ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ── imagines about t...