Combat

Por thedarkshadow45

'Life is the fight from the minute you take your first breathe to the moment you exhale your last'.-Ronda Rou... Mais

INTRODUCTION
Wise words
The Plannings
The plan in action!
Final Fight and the mysterious guy
THE FIRST TASK
Focus
THE LAST TASK
Day 1
Day 1 cont.
The lost watch
The search team!
The worst day
The worst day part 2
The black panther
Nature
Waana Fight??
Hit him thrice!!
Let me sleep!!!
The anxious girl
A tough day
Trouble
Confused
The Wrong Turn
Decision
Moments
Academy
The story of my life
Devil
Tough times
The three friends
The fun night
The quiz time
The plan

Pranksters

228 18 13
Por thedarkshadow45

A/N
Hello everyone!!
Hope you all are doing good and taking care of your health.
Today, it's been a complete year since I started this story. I am using this app for the last 4-5years and I never thought that one day I would write my own story. It has been only possible because of your support. Today I have around 3.16 viewers on my story and I can't thank you all enough.
There were many times when I thought that this story is not good enough. But your votes and comment encourage me to keep going.
Once again, Thank you all...❤

_________________________________________

It's been 2 weeks since I started this academy and if the experience is not good then it's not much worse. I got attached to the guys in my group.
Although we all are good friends there are two subgroups within our team. I, Jack, Daksh, Leo and Samar in one , and Lucas, Issac, and Ryan in other.

Samar and Daksh are 19 years old, Jack is 17 while Leo is of the same age as me. Leo had been allotted as my roommate but as he is an introvert, all the talking is done by me in the room.

All has been going well till now but right now, well, I can't say anything. All five of us have a bucket and a broom in our hands but we are covered in sweat throughout. You would ask about the reason. Well, what can I say? We kind of tried pulling a prank on Lucas, Issac and Ryan and got caught. Now you would ask the reason why would we do so? The thing is they started it. They kind of add extra spices in the food of Jack and Leo due to which they couldn't eat their food. As a result, they couldn't perform well during practice and were punished. We three were not there in the mess during that time, so we didn't know about it and when they told us, well we had to retaliate.

Let me all take you to yesterday to explain the reason behind our punishment.
.
.
Yesterday

Narrator's pov

Samar:
What? How could they do this?

Aadi:
We have to do something. They can't get away after doing such a thing.

Leo:
But what can we do?

Jack:
Let us all think about something.

They all got deep in thoughts.
After few minutes

Daksh:
I think I have an idea

Aadi:
What is it?

Daksh:
Umm... unfortunately Issac is my roommate. He has a pendant. He never wears it but it's precious to him. He literally worships it. What if we do something with it?

Aadi:
But, what can we do with it? We can't harm it. It would be wrong.

Leo:
I have an idea. What if we steal it, put a note saying that we hide it somewhere. The place should be something difficult to reach and then they would go there they would found nothing.

Jack:
It's a good idea but still a vague one. Think more.

Samar:
What about we say that we threw it outside the academy? Going out of the academy is out-of-bounds.

Aadi:
Yes, it could work. I am sure that Ryan and Lucas will also go with them. While they are outside, we could stain their PT dresses. Colourful clothes will lead to equally colourful punishment.

Leo:
Yes, that's it. We should start it right now. I saw them just a few minutes ago. They were going towards the gym. Daksh, let's go to your room.

Daksh:
Okay!

Aadi:
Guys, we need to be careful. Don't leave even a single clue that could lead the coach to us.

Samar:
Yes, right.

They all went to his room. Daksh knew how to pick a lock so they opened his almirah and found the locket. They took the locket and dropped a letter in its place. It stated that the thing you are trying to find is out of the academy. Have fun finding it.
Then they all went to the room of Aadi and Leo.
Now all they had to do was wait for the night.

Issac came to his room to change his clothes. As a ritual, he started looking for the pendant and found it missing. The pendant meant a lot to him. Frightened he started throwing all the stuff out and found the letter. Anger was a small term to explain his emotion. He went to the room of Ryan and Lucas.

The five of them saw Issac storming out of the room and understood that they have been successful.
As expected the three of them went out during the night as it's the best time when they could leave the academy successfully.

When they left the room, the five of them entered and started looking for their clothes. They found them neatly kept on the table. They covered them with different colours and left the room. They also kept the pendant inside their clothes.
.
.
.
This morning
..
..
..
During the morning, all 5 came to the ground on time. Excitement was visible on their faces and when the coloured Ryan and Lucas came to the ground, they were truly happy. Coach came to the ground. He looked angry.
They thought that now the coach would be angry with Ryan and Lucas and would punish them but what happened next was unexpected.

Coach:
Aditya, come forward.

Aadi:
Me??

Coach:
Is there any other Aditya that I don't know of?

Aadi:
No sir, Sorry sir.

Coach gave him a piece of paper.

Coach:
Write something on it.

Aadi:
What sir?

Coach:
Anything.

Aadi started thinking as he had no idea what was going on.

Coach:
I don't have all day. You know what, wrote every workout you did yesterday.

Aadi quickly wrote it and gave it to the coach. He took another paper from his pocket and started comparing both papers. Everyone was confused, well except Issac, Ryan and Lucas.

Coach:
So it does belong to you.

Aadi:
Wh...what it is sir?

Coach:
Lying? I see.
Everyone except Ryan, Lucas and Aditya, start running.
Ryan and Lucas why are looking like a joker today?

They both stood silent as they had no proof against who did this. As they are both roommates, they can't even say that their roommate did it.

The coach said dangerously:
I am already pissed off. Don't push me more. Answer me.

Lucas:
It was a mistake, sir.

Coach:
Really? Oh so said.. (in a sarcastic tone)
Let me help you clean it. Both of you, go to the swimming pool. 25 lapses in half an hour. Run

Both of them didn't spare a single second and ran away. Now it was just Aadi and coach.

Coach:
So you still don't know what you did wrong?

Aadi:
N..no sir. Wh..what are you tal..talk..in..ing about?

Coach:
Aah I see, you have a memory problem. Have a look at this paper.

Aadi took the paper with trembling hands. He got petrified after seeing the paper...

________________________________________

P.S.
Another announcement:
I know I am usually very late in my updates. As it's been a whole year since the story started, I would be updating every day for the next whole week.
So stay tuned😁

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.5K 67 34
Rayna has been physically, mentally, and verbally abused for years by the very people that should have kept her safe. What happened next sends Rayna...
29K 1.8K 39
The kids are now in college and growing up. Where will life take them after a life threatening event have taken place?
5.5K 487 24
"Life is a fight from the minute you take your first breath to the moment you exhale your last." Ronda Rousey, My Fight / Your Fight ****************...
Meet Me in the Middle Por Aish

Ficção Adolescente

574 42 31
Sometimes, life can surprise you. Even if it takes longer than you thought. For Ayesha, life was a series of calculations and logical choices. She ha...