OUTCAST (PUBLISHED)

By Geksxx

PUBLISHED UNDER IMMAC PPH After an unexpected apocalypse, Amira and her friends found themselves trapped insi... More

OUTCAST
Prologue
1: THE APOCALYPSE
2: STUPID
3: GONER
4: PIGMALONE
5: THRILL
6: S STANDS FOR SPENCER
7: TO KIR
8: GAMBLE CAPITAL
9: CHEERLEADERS
10: SPENCER X CHOCOLATES
11: BUNCH OF HUNCH
12: A LITTLE BIT OF SCIENCE
13: HOARD OF JESTER
14: LIVE CORPORATION
15: LOST
16: REPENTANCE
17: SLICE OF TRUTH
18: EQUINOX
19: COGNIZANCE
20: SANCTION
21: CONNECTIONS
22: DOOM
23: ADIEU
24: SPIDER
25: IT'S YOU
26: CHI
27: LYCORIS
28: EINSTEIN
29: NAKAMURA
30: GONZALO
31: APOSTLES (Part 1)
32: APOSTLES (Part 2)
33: GOD
34: BE WICKED
35: ALPHEUS CITY
36: WITHIN THY BLOOD
37: VAMOOSE
39: TABOO
40: FIFTH
41: AN ALLIANCE
42: CALM
43: WITCHING HOUR
44: TOUCH DOWN
45: THICKER THAN WATER
46: METAMORPHOSIS
47: PROTEGO
48: ANOINTED ONE
49: FINAL WAVE
EPILOGUE
DEAREST AMIRA
TO BE PUBLISHED
OUTCAST BOOK

38: BITCH

2.9K 193 57
By Geksxx

“Please… I’m begging you…”

I frustratingly bit my bottom lip and gazed towards Tita Alleona. She was looking at Mr. And Mrs. Revileza worriedly as if she wanted to help them, but I know that in their current state— we can’t.

Half of Mrs. Revileza’s face was already devoured by the bozos, and she’s unconscious. On the other hand, the lower body of Mr. Revileza was already. I don’t know if it’s a good thing that he’s still conscious and still feeling the endless pain.

“Amira…”

Mabilis akong umiling kay Tita Alleona saka tinago ang katana sa aking likod, “No… No…” Killing bozos is okay, but killing an entire human is another issue.

We both halted when he heard footsteps and whispers coming from the lounge of facility thirteen. The voices aren’t familiar, and it only means that Cara and the others are relocated somewhere.

Masyado kong natuon ang atensyon ko dahilan upang maagaw sa ‘kin ni Tita Alleona ang katana, malamlam siyang tumingin kay Mr. Revileza na tumawa lamang ng mahina.

“Kill me… Kill me please,” sambit nito. Nagpakawala ng isang malalim na buntong si Tita Alleona bago nito tinutok ang katana sa leeg nito, “Salamat…”

Napapikit na lamang ako nang hiwain niya ang leeg nito at mabilis na pinunasan ang katana. Nang maglakad papunta sa pinto siya sa pinto ay agad ko s’yang pinigilan.

“We can’t get out there!” I hissed. She suddenly rolled her eyes, “What are you going to do kapag nakalabas tayo rito? Kill those people just like what you did to him?”

“I did him a favor, okay?”

I rolled my eyes at her and stole the katana in her hand. She’s a Nakamura, and it only means that she’s a skilled samurai too. I brooded to the disgusting bozos, who are still devouring Mrs. Revileza. I am pissed, and they can receive my anger.

And while they are busy, I immediately cut off their heads without any hesitation. Napukaw naman ng bagay sa likod ng isa sa kanila ang atensyon ko, “There is a vent!”

“You want us to escape through that shit?”

“Yes! Let’s modernize our film! Hindi na sa TV lalabas si Sadako kundi sa isang vent na lang—” Bigla na lamang niyang hinampas ang ulo ko saka naumang pumasok sa vent. Magrereklamo tapos mauuna pa pala sa ‘kin. Baliw.

Tahimik lamang akong sumunod sa kanya. Maluwag ang vent kaya’t hindi ganoon kahirap ang gumapang ngunit hindi ko inaasahan na sa isang kisame pala ito nakakonekta. Dahil sa mahabang daan, napapasilip kami mga nadadaanan namin na ceiling vent, minsan ay may nakikita pa akong ibang apostles.

“Hey—” I suddenly stopped from crawling when I heard a familiar, annoying voice.

Tita Alleona noticed it which made her grimaced at me, “Why the hell are stopping?” She mouthed. Yet, instead of answering her. I leaned to the ceiling vent and searched for the annoying woman.

“Your muscles are really tight, Parker. Well… You’re the ace of Laodicea’s baseball team so…” The annoying woman clung her arm to Parker’s arm. Isn’t he supposed to be in disguise?! I cannot believe this guy!

“Yeah…” Parker softly laughed.

What the fucking hell is funny? Freaking remove her hands of you, you jerk! Tyler suddenly walked between them, making them separated from each other.

“Let’s back to work, Sierra,” Tyler said. Sierra flirtatiously searched for Parker’s hand and intertwined it with her. I’m going to kill that flirty cheer captain of Alpheus High using my bare hands.

“If looks could kill, she’s already butchered.” I glared at Tita Alleona, who suddenly teased me while watching the people beneath us.

Her eyes warmly watched Tyler as he talked to Parker, who’s hand was still fucking intertwined with the bitch. Hindi mahilig sa cheerleader si Parker, bobo!

“Kayong dalawa lang ba talaga ang nakaligtas sa Laodicea? OMG! If I could use my Twitter right now, I will fucking tweet that Amira is a freaking monster right now.” Tita Alleona silently laughed because of Sierra, the ugly-bitch said. Tangina nito. Mas maganda pa rin ako sa’yo kung magiging bozo man ako.

Bigla na lamang akong nawala sa mood ko nang makita ko ang paghigpit ni Parker sa kamay ni Sierra kaya’t sinenyasan ko si Tita Alleona na gumapang muli.

“Don’t you want to hear what he is going to say?” She asked.

Muli akong sumulyap sa ibaba saka sumimangot. Patagal nang patagal lalo silang pumapangit sa paningin ko.

“Amira is—” Oh. Shut the fuck up, Parker!

I grumpily pushed Tita Alleona, who was teasing me. In the entire adventure in the fucking vent, she will looked at me while giving me an annoying smirk. Kung hindi lang talaga siya mukhang white lady ngayon ay masasapak ko na siya bukod do’n ay tita ko nga pala siya.

Nang makalabas kami sa vent ay bumunad sa amin ang labas ng museum at agad din kaming tumago sa kumpol ng malalaking mga kahon, hindi sa kalayuan ay may malapit na sanitary sewer na pwedeng pasukan para makapunta sa underground base. Ngunit may mga guwardya malapit do’n kaya’t mahuhuli lamang kaming dalawa oras na tumakbo kami sa direksyon na iyon.

Buntong-hininga kong sinilip si Tita Alleona hanggang sa muli kong narinig ang nakaiiritang boses palaka ng babaeng kamukha ng tae ng isang kabayo.

“Tita…” I slowly removed the backpack behind and gave it to her as well as the katana, “I will distract them, and you need to run over there.”

I pointed to the sanitary sewer. She eyed me curiously, and I carefully pulled the sunglasses out of the backpack.

“What the hell—”

“They’ve been searching for me plus my attire— makukuha ko ang atensyon nila. And then you are going to run pero imbes na sa wishing well, sa kanal ka pupunta at doon ka maghahasik ng kasamaan bilang si Sadako—”

“Sana madapa ka oras na tumakbo ka kapag nakita ka na nila.” Binigyan ako ni Tita Alleona na ng isang matamis na nginiti kasabay nito ang mahinang pagtulak niya sa akin.

“Bye! Mwa!” Nakangiwi kong pinanood ni Sierra habang nag-faflying kiss sa likod ni Parker.

Dahan-dahan akong tumayo sa aking puwesto. Nang naglakad ako sa direksyom n’ya ay maarte kong sinuot ang sunglasses at pinatid si bobo.

“Oops…” I mumbled. I twirled my body and adjusted to face her as well as to witness Tita Alleona running.

This is my first time seeing a white lady running towards a sanitary sewer in the middle of the day. And it is fucking hilarious.

On the other hand, Sierra stumbled to the ground, making her thick forehead got a scratch. She looked up and suddenly gasped when she saw my face.

I sassily put the sunglasses at the top of my head and cross my arms, “What’s with the outfit, Sierra? You look pretty…”

Dahan-dahan siyang tumayo habang nakangisi sa akin. Kitang-kita ko naman sa gilid ng mga mata ko ang mga guard na marahan na pumapalibot sa amin.

“You look pretty ugly, bitch.” I continued.

She was about to pull my hair when I kicked her stomach, making her fall to the ground. The guards suddenly charged towards which made me run as if I am in the middle of a marathon.

“Catch her! But don’t hurt her!” One of the guards shouted.

All of a sudden, the sound of the siren echoed all over the place along with a fucking announcement which I actually didn’t expect.

“Attention, Apostles! Special Subject 1— Amira Paige Fernandez is here in Besodiah City. You must catch her, and whatever happens, you cannot hurt her.”

A lot of guards bolted in my direction, and luckily they didn’t have any gun with them. Desidido talaga sila na hindi ako saktan kaso ‘yong isa r’yan ay palihim akong hinurt-hurt—

May mga guwardya na humarang sa aking harapan dahilan upang magslide ako sa ilalim ng isa, hindi ko naman sinasadyang masuntok ang kayamanan ng isa sa kanila. Sinipa ko sa binti ang katabi nito saka muling tumakbo palayo sa kanila.

Napakahirap maging maganda, ang daming humahabol.

Dahil sa naging layo ng agwat ko sa kanila ay tinulak ko ang mga kumpol ng box sa kanan upang iligaw sila saka ako tumakbo sa kaliwa.

“That was tiring…” I slammed my back to a cold wall and gently closed my eyes. My knees are weakening due to my endless adventure.

I felt someone’s presence in front, making me forcefully open my eyes.

“Got you, moron…”

#

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 8.7K 67
๐— ๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ ๐Ÿญ | Scales of Chaos Rain Vermillion wanted to know the truth behind her hometown's tragedy ten years ago, but it was...
52.7K 2.9K 24
Transmigrating to a story sounds perfect, it's a dream most readers would have. Jurlian also dreamt of waking up one day to one of the stories she ha...
390K 10.8K 51
What if there's a light would you allow your curiosity to follow it? Start: February 24 2015 (Draft) May 01 2015 (Publish) End: July 26...
47.1K 4.6K 40
Soulstone Academy is a place for soulbearers to nurture and train their abilities, but for the rebellious Raven Tempest, it is nothing more than a sc...