๐‚๐‘๐Ž๐’๐’ ๐…๐€๐ƒ๐„๐ƒ

By -RI4VEGAS

" ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต" ๐€๐๐‘21 ๐€ ๐‘๐ˆ4๐•๐„๐†๐€๐’๐๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ More

๐‚๐Ž๐๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐’
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‚๐€๐’๐“
๐Ÿ. ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐จ๐š๐ค๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐
๐Ÿ. ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ‘. ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค
๐Ÿ’. ๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ“. ๐๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ”. ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ
๐Ÿ•. ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค 2 ๐ฎ
๐Ÿ–. ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐จ๐ฆ๐›
๐Ÿ—. ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ ๐จ๐'๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐ง๐จ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐ญ๐ฅ๐œ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐Ÿ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ž๐ž๐ž๐ž๐ž๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ๐ฉ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’. ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“. ๐ง๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”. ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐›๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•. ๐›๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–. ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—. ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ. ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘. ๐ .๐จ.๐š.๐ญ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’. ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“. ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”. ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•. ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฒ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–. ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—. ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ. ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
book 2 out!

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ

23.5K 1K 262
By -RI4VEGAS

𝐙ymeir sighed and started at a zoned out Kafeyah with a concerned face. It has been a few days since the incident and Kafeyah became completely closed off.

She stopped talking and would've probably stopped eating if Zymeir didn't force her. Her usually shining skin and face became dull. It was like she was dying from the inside and nobody could help her out.

Zymeir was worried sick about her because he simply didn't know what she was thinking. He was so used to her telling him when something was wrong or expressing herself in general.

"Baby?" he snapped her out her thoughts, " You hungry?" he asked already knowing the answer.

Kafeyah looked at him blankly and shook her head no.

Zymeir sighed before he got up from the couch and went up the stairs. He went to their room, took his phone out and pressed on Ella's contact.

" Meir what you want? I'm working" she said as soon as she picked up.

" Ion' give a fuck bout allat" he scrunched his face up " Anyways, i need you to come home around 6 to get Kafeyah ready. Imma bring her to these fancy white people restaurant"

" Aight that's fine with me. But you know she don't eat a lot, especially recently" she emphasized recently.

" I got that covered already. You know they be doin' little ass plates in these typa shit. She'll be able to eat that" he yawned.

" You look tired, you should take a nap before y'all go"

" I'm bout tired as a bitch, but yea imma call you back. Bye" he hung up.

He sighed and threw a mini tantrum. Zymeir couldn't sleep without Kafeyah and they weren't exactly on talking terms so he didn't know if she would agree.

" Princess, you mind taking a nap with me?" he asked the nicest way possible as he jogged down the stairs.

Kafeyah looked up at him shook her head before she followed him up the stairs. Since they were both in house clothing, they just got in bed. Kafeyah laid down and Zymeir instantly put his head on her titties feeling that warmth he dearly missed.

Once Kafeyah woke up and didn't feel Zymeir's presence, she instantly scrunched her face up. She sat up and rubbed her eyes as she looked around the room. " Damn bitch you finally up!" she heard making her jump.

She saw Ella coming out the bathroom with an outfit and shoes. " What's all this fa'?" Kafeyah asked confused.

" Don't worry about that right now, just go take a shower and put this on" she handed her the clothes and shoes. " Then come over hea' so i can do your hair mamas" she added.

" I'm not moving till you tell me why you doing all this" she crossed her arms.

" Kafeyah get yo ass up" Ella said trough gritted teeth. " Unless you want me ta' call Zymeir" she smirked

She sucked her teeth and did as told, knowing that Zymeir would get on her ass. She took the dress and shoes before she went to the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

She brushed her teeth and washed her face before she cut the shower water on. She undressed, put her shower cap on and once the water was how she wanted she got in.

" L-O-V-E dadada" she randomly sung

She then grabbed her loofah and rinsed it before she put her lemon scented shower gel on it. She scrubbed all her body without forgetting any part before she rinsed the soap out.

Once she was done, she cut the water off and stepped out before wrapping a towel around her body. She dried off and moisturized her body with coconut oil, before she slipped on the short black dress which was crossed in the front and the heels that went with it.

" Ella why my titties out?" Kafeyah frowned as she left the bathroom.

" Girl you look perfectly fine! Now come sit so i can do your hair" she pointed at the vanity chair.

Kafeyah did as told and watched trough the mirror as Ella started straightening her weave.

" Now can you tell me why i'm all dressed up?" she asked annoyed to be left in the dark.

" Stop asking questions and vibe baby" Ella waved her off as she decided to play music to shut Kafeyah up.

" Baby, grind on me, relax your mind, take your time on me" Ella sung as Grind on me by Pretty Ricky started playing.

"Let me get deeper, shawty, ride on me" Kafeyah followed.

Now come and sex me 'til your body gets weak
We slow grindin'

𒊹𒊹𒊹𒊹

An hour later, Ella was finally done with Kafeyah's hair and makeup. " Okay what you think?" she asked as she finished doing her edges.

" I like it, you did really good E" she smiled.

" Okay now take this purse and cmon we goin' to take pictures" Ella handed Kafeyah a black Chanel bag before she left the room.

She put her phone, charger, airpods, lipgloss and tissue in the bag before she closed it and followed Ella down the stairs.

" Ouu you look pretty! Where you going?" Cyan questioned as she saw Kafeyah going down the stairs.

" Thank you nana! And i don't know she won't tell me" she pouted pointing at Ella.

" Gotta keep the surprise" she smirked " Now cmon and gimme ya' phone" she dragged her outside.

Kafeyah gave her the phone and started posing as she she flicked pictures. " Ouu okay mama step on em' hoes" she gassed her up.

" Okay here" she gave her the phone back

Kafeyah chose the one she liked the most and posted it.

❤️↗️💭
kulture: cash flow 🦋

Comments disabled...

" Okay! we ready, cmon" Ella smiled as she shut her phone down.

She took Kafeyah's hand and led her to the front of the house where they was met with a black audi.

" Who car?" Kafeyah asked as they approached it.

Her question was quick answered when Zymeir stepped out the car looking fine as ever. For the occasion, he was wearing a black suit with black mocassins.

" Ouu papa you look so pretty" she cooed " But what's all this for?" she asked still confused.

" I look pretty? Thank you princess. And you'll see, now get in" he opened the passenger door for her.

Kafeyah asked no questions and got in before she waved at Ella trough the window. She sent her a childish grin before she left and went back in the house.

" You look gorgeous mama" Zymeir grinned as soon as he entered the car.

" Thank you" she blushed as she played with her fingers.

Zymeir noticed her flustered face and chuckled, he found it cute that she got flustered so easily around him.

" Hm, play sum music" he handed her his phone as he pulled off.

Kafeyah nodded and went trough her R&B playlist. Soon enough Loveeeeeee Song by Rihanna could be heard in the car.

"I don't wanna give you the wrong impression
I need love and affection
And I hope I'm not soundin' too desperate
I need love and affection" she sung.

Love... love... love... love and affection
Love... love... L-O-V-E-E-E

"Oh baby
I'm not asking for the world, maybe
You can give me what I want, baby
Come hold me tight and when I'm drownin' save me" Zymeir sung leaving Kafeyah surprised.

" Wait!" she turned the volume down " How you know this song?" she asked.

" Baby who don't?" he looked at her like she was dumb.

" Don't even do that" she cut her eyes at him.
" We almost here?" she asked impatiently.

" Yes baby, now sit back and stop asking questions" Zymeir sighed.

𒊹𒊹𒊹𒊹

After fifteen minutes of Kafeyah asking questions back to back, and Zymeir being pissed off by her talking too much especially when he told her no to. They finally pulled up to this fancy italian restaurant.

" This so pretty" she pouted at she admired the outside of the restaurant trough the car window.

Zymeir chuckled and shut the engine off before he got out the car and opened the door for her. " Thank you" she smiled.

" Ya' welcome" he smiled back before he kissed her temple.

" Hi and welcome to Delarte, do you have a reservation?" the waiter asked as they stepped trough the door.

" Yea, reservation under Cordae" he answered.

" Alright, follow me!" she said as she made sure his name was on the list.

They was soon seated at a two seats table who had a view on the city at night.

" Another waiter will take your order, once you guys are ready" she said before leaving.

" It's so pretty in here, thank you papa. But what you did that for?" she asked confused.

" A nigga wanted ta' cheer you up. You been sad as hell during these past few days, and i always wanted ta' do sum special fa' you since the day i met you. So this was the perfect occasion ta' do so" he shrugged.

" Thank you papa" she sniffed " I really don't deserve you" she chuckled.

" Kafeyah i know you not crying!" he laughed " Stop crying princess, ya' mascara gon leak and Ella gon get on my ass cause i ruined her makeup" he wiped her tears with a tissue.

" Looks like something she would do" she laughed.

" You want your own meal or you wanna eat off my plate princess?" he asked as he looked trough the menu.

" I-i don't know" she played with her fingers still frustrated that she couldn't decide for herself.

" Hey don't stress it" he lifted her chin up " You can get ya' own meal and if it's too much we can take it home for another time aight?"

Kafeyah nodded and looked trough the menu for something that she liked or intrigued her.

" What you ordering meir?" she asked as she closed her menu.

" Lasagnas" he laughed " What you gettin'?" he asked.

" This thing called Osso buco. It's turkey with vegetables in a like sauce with risotto on the side, that they serve with white wine" she explained

" How you know that?" he asked confused.

" Zymeir it's literally written here" she pointed at the menu.

" Oh shit" he laughed as she shook her head.

" Are you guys ready to order?" the waiter asked as he got his notepad out.

" Yea, i'll take lasagnas and she'll take the  Osso Buco thing, but without the white wine" he ordered knowing that Kafeyah didn't drink.

" Alright and for drinks?" he asked

" Two virgin mojitos"

" Alright, your meals will be here shortly" he said before leaving.

" Talk ta' me" he leaned back in his chair.

" About?" she asked

" Girl you ain't talk ta' me in three days, lemme know wassup. Whatchu thinking?"

" Um-first i'm sorry about that" she apologized " It's just that i didn't think that me getting my brother back would be so rocky. He's not the Kamiri that i once knew. My brother was a sweetheart, i don't know what happened to him. I guess i just felt bad for wishing that he would've stayed in that 'dead stage'. At least when he was 'dead' i had a good image and memories of him. But now all that is ruined and it really upsets me because i just want our bond back" she sighed as she finally expressed herself for the first time in those 3 days.

" I just want the old Kamiri back, now i feel like talking to a whole stranger. It's like he became a whole different person. The person whom once was my protector, bestfriend, brother and whatever nicknames you have in mind, is a whole stranger. That just doesn't sit right with me. I just want to know what happened during those three years for him to act like that. And it really pisses me off because i was finally in a stage in life where i could say that i found peace. I found peace Zymeir and God knows i ain't never met peace before. And for him to just get back from the dead and upside my world all the way down upsets me so much" she ranted.

" First you ain't gotta apologize cause' i would've prolly did tha' same shit" he started " Now baby, you know that people change. It's been three years of course him as a person and his mindset will change, especially after everything that went down. You can't expect after this long ass time to get the same brother that he left behind back. I think your problem hea' is that you took everything fa' granted. You thought that you would get tha' same brotha' back but unfortunately it don't work like that. Id never thought i'd say that a day in my life, but you set your standards too high mama. You can't expect someone who's been out of ya' life fa' three years too come back tha' same, it's impossible." he started

" In three years you have a lot of time ta' evolve. And a lot of people completely change because of previous events that traumatized them or made them have another perspective on life. You don't know what happened ta' him during those three years, like you said he's a stranger. But once you learn to get ta' know him i'm sure he won't be that much of a stranger ta' you anymore. Hear him out and stop pushing him away and shutting him down. He feels prolly some type of way fa' me to know more about you in 6 months that he ever did in 20 years. Put yourself in his shoes and view things from his point of view." he finished

" So you're saying that i should have a conversation with him and hear him out?"

" Yes, like two grown ass adults. We leave tomorrow mama, get things straight before we leave because you gon regret it later i know you. It's gon eat you alive til you can't take it and you gon break down again, and we don't want that don't we?" he asked.

" No we don't" she shook her head.

" Exactly, put your pride aside and hear him out" he instructed.

" Alright" she sighed " But what if it ends up like the last time" she questioned.

" That's yo' problem mama, you always thinks with 'what if'. Think positive. My mama always used ta' tell me that the more bad thoughts you have, the more bad energy you will lure. Think positive and you'll see that everything will be fine" he reassured.

" Seems like your mama always gave you good advices" she weakly smiled.

" She always did" he smiled thinking about all the memories he had with his parents.

" We could go visit their tombstones before we leave papa" she softly offered.

" Yea we could do that" he smiled " I'll go while you have that talk with your brother" he yawned.

" Alright" she nodded " You okay my love?" she asked wanting to make sure he was okay.

" I'm straight, just a lil bit tired but that ain't nothin' a good nap can't fix" he shrugged

" You prolly tired cause' of me, i'm sorry" she pouted feeling bad.

" No it's okay princess" he gave her a reassuring smile.

" If you say so" she sighed.

TO BE CONTINUED...

honestly i was just lazy to finish that chapter LMAO

so my babies leaving down south next chapter

no song for this chapter, just a random tittle

thoughts ?

vote and comment

love y'all stay safe

-ri is out 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 20.1K 78
๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ...
89.4K 2.9K 39
๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏยท๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ณยท๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ /๐˜ช๐˜ฏหˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐอ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณษ™๐˜ฏ๐˜ด,๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏหˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐอ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณษ™๐˜ฏ๐˜ด/ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฏ...
210K 5K 32
๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž, ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ญ? ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐๐š๐ฒ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
587K 13.6K 59
1๐’๐“ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐’๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐‹๐˜ ๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†๐„