Alpha's Little World ~jjk×k...

By HashTaeKook

"Don't call me prince, I'm not a prince. I'm just a CEO who loves art." Jeongguk said. "But if you want to gi... More

Introduction
Kind hearted
Mr. Billionaire
Happiness
The Powerful Duo
Encounter
Attack?
Moments...
Silver Moon
Dilemma
Rescued
Embarrassment
Flirt
Impress
My heart hurts
Melting...
Date night
Lovely night
Dream
Amazing day
Boyfriend?
Upset
Plan
Negativity
Negativity harms
Interrogate
Can't live without you...
What was that...!
Glamour
Joy
Rumour
Heartbreak
Decision
Explanation
Struggle
Meeting them...
Wonder ~ Part 1
Wonder ~ Part 2
Trouble ~ Part 1
Trouble ~ Part 2
Unexpected
Trust
Shock
Not normal...
Finding answers...
Havoc
Bittersweet memory
Deep emotions
Stranger
Choosing life or death?
Risk
Lurking danger
Gift of destiny
Long lost family
New beginning
You're mine...
The unknown
It's meant to be
Messing with my head
I need you
The pull...
The real drama
Drama kings
Shadow on Silver Moon
Anniversary of "Alpha's Little World"
Betrayal
Sacrifice
Reunion
Bad luck
See you again...
With my life...
Liánhuā's embrace
Guardian
Nostalgic
Merry time
Soft...
Hard...
Downfall
Change
Illusion
Clash
Disaster
Conquer
Gone
Atonement
Promise
Multiple me...
One step closer...
Preparation
Euphoric ~ Part 1
Euphoric ~ Part 2
Euphoric ~ Part 3
Paradise
Cherry on top~
Overwhelmed
Hard but heavenly
Innocent
Cherished
Sayonara...
Writer's heart 💜
Writer is back 💜
New Story

Robot

4.1K 244 350
By HashTaeKook

Jasmine was sobbing non-stop that she turned red and her eyes swelled up. Jeongguk and Taehyung couldn't stop her crying. They were also shocked at the sudden bad news and felt very bad for Jasmine. They were afraid that she couldn't handle this for long. Taehyung held her in his arms and she kept crying in his chest. Jeongguk already called Lisa and the others.

But, when they arrived, the situation became worse. Because, they were also sad and when they saw Jasmine crying like that, they couldn't help but burst into tears again. They were unable to accept the fact that their innocent and adorable friend left them forever.

"How did this happen? And when?" Jeongguk asked Lisa after giving some glasses of water to the girls.

"I..I called Kasumi this morning, to ask how she is doing. But, her mother received the call...and asked me who I am. I told her that I'm Kasumi's friend. Then...then, her mother started to sob and told me that she...she got into an accident yesterday evening." Lisa sobbed in between her words and then sipped a little water from her glass.

"She...she went to see the sunset...from the peak of a nearby hill. She did that everytime she went to her home-hometown. She was taking pictures and...and suddenly slipped down. Her father...couldn't even catch her at the sudden movement." Jeongguk closed his eyes and sighed at her words.

"She said...she will show me the sunset when she will bring me to her hometown. She liked to see that so much." Jasmine mumbled, absent-minded, and Taehyung caressed her back in a soothing manner.

"When is the funeral?" Jeongguk asked and Lisa looked at him with broken eyes.

"There is nothing to burry. They found only a few pieces of cloth, bloodied...and.....I can't explain anymore. Sorry..." Lisa whispered and closed her eyes, looked weak.

"No...No, please no..." Jasmine cried out in horror and was about to run to Lisa, but Taehyung held her tightly.

"Let me go." Jasmine started to thrash in Taehyung's hold and Jeongguk's heart squeezed painfully to see her like that.

"Please." Jeongguk looked at Taehyung with glistening eyes and Taehyung nodded his head.

He hit the back of her neck with his two fingers and she blacked out, fell limp in his arms. Taehyung picked her up and walked upstairs to her room.

"Why didnot her mother directly call Jasmine to tell her about the accident?" Jeongguk asked Lisa.

"Her mother doesn't know about their relationship. She just knows that we are just friends. Kasumi said, she needs time to tell her family about her relationship. Because, her family is homophobic." Lisa answered and Jeongguk nodded his head.

"You should go home and rest. I will send you back." Jeongguk looked at the three girls.

"Let us stay with her for today. She needs us." Jennie said while holding Lisa, and Jisoo nodded her head.

"Ok. Go to the guest room and rest for now." Jeongguk said and went to check on his sister.

--------------------------------------------------------

Jasmine gave up eating. Taehyung and Jeongguk had to struggle to feed her. But, she would eat a little after their many requests. Jeongguk was not so sane to see that everyday. Her friends came to see her everyday and tried to pursue her to forget everything and let it go. But, she didnot reply to them that much. Every new day, was a struggling and exhausting day for Jeongguk.

"What would I do, if you were not by my side..." Jeongguk sighed when Taehyung stood behind him and put his hands on his shoulder.

"I'm here with you. Don't worry..everything will be alright." Taehyung said and looked at the sleeping girl.

Currently, Jeongguk was sitting beside Jasmine's bed, watching his sleeping sister and thinking about all the ideas to make her smile again. Taehyung sighed heavily and caressed Jeongguk's shoulder. Jeongguk closed his eyes and leaned his head back.

"I made dinner. Let's go." Taehyung pulled Jeongguk slightly and Jeongguk stood up, nodding his head.

They walked downstairs and sat in the chair, then started to eat.

"I'm afraid, she will take a long time to accept the reality. The hyungs facetime her everyday, but no good result. Yugyeom and Jackson tried to make her smile or do anything, but they also failed. I wish someone, anyone would make her do anything, I would have felt relief." Jeongguk sighed and Taehyung held his hand over the table.

"Really...at this point, I won't mind if someone scold her, scream at her, make her do any hardwork, as long as she moves around or shows some emotion." Jeongguk looked at Taehyung with helpless eyes.

"If you become this helpless, how can I handle everything alone? You have to stay calm and positive, Gguk." Taehyung squeezed Jeongguk's hand.

"I know, Tae. I'm sorry. I will try to stay like that. Just stay beside me." Jeongguk said and smiled a little at Taehyung. Taehyung nodded his head.

"Gguk...this smell..." Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows at the sudden strange smell and then Jeongguk gasped out.

"Oh shit." Jeongguk cursed under his breath and ran upstairs. Taehyung followed him.

Jeongguk ran towards Jasmine's bedroom and swiftly opened the door. He widened his eyes when he saw black smoke surrounded Jasmine. She was on the floor, leaning on the wall and the black hand was grabbing her neck. She was closing her eyes and her hands were limp beside her both side. Taehyung widened his eyes after seeing the scene.

Jeongguk instantly grabbed the hand and tried to pull it away. Taehyung ran to him and helped him to pull it away. Then the hand disappeared into thin air and Jasmine took long, deep breath, then opened her eyes.

"DID YOU WANT TO DIE? WHY DIDNOT YOU FIGHT BACK? DO YOU WANT TO DIE LIKE THIS, HUH?" Jasmine and Taehyung jumped in shock at the sudden outburst.

Jasmine stared at her brother with wide eyes and slightly opened mouth. Never in her life she saw her brother shouting at her like this. Jeongguk was breathing heavily and his eyes were a little moistened.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I'M WORRIED? HOW MUCH THE OTHERS ARE WORRIED FOR YOU? THEY TRIED EVERYTHING TO SEE YOU EATING, TALKING, SMILING OR MOVING AROUND." Taehyung didnot stop Jeongguk and looked at Jasmine instead.

"DO YOU WANT TO DIE IN THE HAND OF SOME LOW EVIL. DID YOU FORGET WHO YOU ARE? YOU'RE NOT AN ORDINARY PERSON, YOU'RE SO MUCH SPECIAL." Jeongguk wanted to remind her and make her understand.

"Don't forget your wish. You once told me that you want a peaceful world. So, we have so much to do. There's a long journey ahead of you. Don't lose yourself in the memory of a human being." Jeongguk sighed heavily and walked out of the room.

A tear slipped from Jasmine's eyes and then she blinked for a couple of times. Taehyung walked to her and gave her a glass of water from the bedside table.

"Don't be upset. He is just so worried for you." Taehyung caressed her head and she nodded her head a little.

"I want to stay alone for some time." Jasmine mumbled and Taehyung nodded his head, then walked out of the room.

Taehyung reached the stairs and saw Jeongguk sitting on the staircase. He approached his mate and sat beside him.

"You know...I never scolded her like that. Never...in that tone." Jeongguk gulped and Taehyung wrapped his arm around Jeongguk's shoulder.

"It's okay. She will understand you." Taehyung caressed Jeongguk's arms to comfort him.

"I'm the worst brother...right?" Jeongguk looked at Taehyung.

"Wrong. You're the best brother I have ever seen and one could ask for. And...if you try to deny it, then I will hit your head on a wall to make you understand." Taehyung said with a smile and Jeongguk gulped to see his green eyes.

"You're scared of me?" Taehyung giggled.

"No...I'm mesmerized to see the old version of you. You used to threaten me like this in the past when I become too stubborn sometimes." Jeongguk said and softly caressed Taehyung's cheeks.

--------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Jeongguk and Taehyung were having breakfast in the kitchen. Taehyung checked earlier and found Jasmine in deep sleep. So, he didnot wake her up for the breakfast.

After a few minutes, they heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen and soon Jasmine appeared at the door. Jeongguk and Taehyung were surprised to see her in the kitchen, all clean and fresh. They were happy that she decided to step outside of her room after a whole week.

"Come here, angel and have breakfast." Taehyung motioned with his hand with a smile on his face and she walked closer, then sat beside Jeongguk.

"I'm..sorry...hyung. I shouldn't have made you worried." Jasmine mumbled and Jeongguk looked at her.

"Don't say sorry. It's natural. But, you took a long time to understand it. People die. Everyone have to die sooner or later. We just have to accept this harsh reality." Jeongguk caressed her head.

"It's me...who need to say sorry to you. I was..harsh yesterday. I'm so sorry, angel." Jeongguk mumbled and she looked at him.

"You don't have to say sorry, hyung. You made me realise that I was doing wrong. I thought about your words last night, for a few hours. I'm very lucky that I have so many people who care for me so much. And I just ignored their affection and care. So, I've decided that I will give it a try. I will try to forget and get used to it." Jasmine gulped and smiled a little.

"I'm proud of you, angel. We will help you in this." Jeongguk pulled her closer and placed a kiss on her temple.

"Yes, everyone will help you." Taehyung gave her his beautiful boxy smile and she felt at ease.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. Yugyeom handled the matter of your admission. He personally went to the Seoul National University and arranged everything. Your classes will start from the next week. Are you ready for a new beginning, our brave and strongest beta?" Jeongguk asked her with a smile.

"I am." She nodded her head a little.

"Good. I will tell Lisa, Jennie and Jisoo to take you out for this week." Taehyung smiled and she nodded her head with an 'ok'.

--------------------------------------------------------

Lisa, Jennie and Jisoo took Jasmine out to the park, mall, restaurent the whole week. Jasmine was grateful for their try and she also tried to enjoy those moments, but couldn't. They couldn't see any emotions in her face, just only some forced smile.

The most awaiting day finally arrived. The four girls went to their new college, in the campus of Seoul National University. When they got out of the car, they stared at the huge building with sparkling eyes. Hope was in their eyes and adrenaline rushed through their veins for a new beginning. Hundreds of students were walking around, enjoying the beautiful place with excitement and curious eyes.

"Damn...my dream is coming true. One day, I will be a university student too. Graduate from the Seoul National University." Lisa said with a bright smile and looked around in awe.

"Yeah. It's looked like a dream to enter this university. I'm very lucky." Jennie said with the same expression.

"Yeah, me too." Jisoo nodded her head.

"Look, who's here." They all turned around at the voice and sighed.

"How come you follow us everywhere, Minjae?" Jennie huffed.

"I'm also a student here." Minjae smirked and Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Great news, congratulation. Let's go, girls." Jisoo said to Minjae and then turned around to walk away from there with her friends.

"Wait, wait. Jasmine? You won't tell me anything today? And where is your new fifth member? Couldn't enter here?" Minjae looked around with a mischievous grin.

Jasmine halted in her place and gulped. But, Jennie held her hand and walked away from there, with Jisoo following behind. But, Lisa stopped and looked at Minjae.

"We are not highschool students anymore. Don't disturb her, here. Never mention Kasumi in front of her. Jasmine is not stable after her death. I will kill you if you try to disturb her." Lisa pointed her index finger at Minjae and glared at her, then walked away from there.

"D-dead..." Minjae widened her eyes in shock and covered her mouth with her palm.

--------------------------------------------------------

The first day at college, the principal gave a welcome speech in the conference hall. They had just one class and then roamed around the campus. They checked the cafeteria, library, indoor stadium and outdoor stadium well. After that, they came back home.

It was the next day. Jasmine, Lisa, Jennie and Rose were walking out of the parking lot, that's when a motorcycle stopped a little far from them and they saw a guy with a helmet.

"KTM Super Duke 1290 R." Jennie squealed with heart eyes.

The guy stepped down from the motorcycle and put his helmet off. Then he shook his head so that his slightly long hair will be fixed, and then he walked away. He was facing his back towards the girls, that's why the girls couldn't see his face.

"Damn...who's that? Is he in our classroom?" Lisa spoke out, looking at the retreating back of the guy.

"I think he is our senior." Jennie mumbled and Jisoo hummed.

They walked towards their classroom and attended the first class. After two classes, they went to the cafeteria for a drink break. They got their favorite smoothie and sat at a table. As they were enjoying their drink, they heard gasps and soon the cafeteria filled with giggles and squeals.

They turned their heads towards the entrance of the cafeteria and saw a very handsome guy stood there, running his gaze at the whole cafeteria. Then his eyes stopped at a specific place and he walked towards a table at a corner. He sat on the chair and put his phone out from his pocket, looked at it and again put it back inside the pocket.

"My God...just kill me already." Lisa sighed deeply putting her one hand over her heart.

"Why?" Jisoo asked, confused and Jennie giggled.

"Don't you see how handsome he is. Damn...he is the one, earlier at the parking lot." Lisa said.

"Yeah. But, don't you see his cold eyes and blank face. It's kinda scary." Jisoo commented.

"And that's made him hot." Lisa stared at the guy with sparkling eyes.

"You're having a crush on him. What happened to Yugyeom?" Jennie raised an eyebrow.

"What's wrong having a crush on someone? People can have crush on many persons at the same time. Plus...it's not like Yugyeom likes me or something." Lisa shrugged her shoulder and Jasmine smiled a little at her words.

"Let her enjoy the college life, Jen." Jasmine said and shipped through the straw of her smoothie.

They looked at the guy again and saw him coming towards his table with a tray in his hand. He halted in his track when he saw a few girls were sitting on his previous table and waiting for his return, batting their eyelashes. He blinked and then took a u-turn, then sat down at another table.

"Damn...interesting." Jennie chuckled and Jisoo nodded her head, laughing.

"What is he doing?" Jisoo mumbled after a few seconds and they all turned their heads towards him again.

Jasmine looked, as the guy stared at the burger on his plate. Then he started to uncover the layers. He put away the upper layer, then looked at the various parts of that burger. A smile broke into Jasmine's lips as she observed his action. He slowly brought the cheese to his mouth and then munched on it slowly. His furrowed eyebrows relaxed a little and then he started to eat the whole burger.

"Cute." Jasmine mumbled and the others looked at her.

"Did you just say something?" Lisa asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"We will be late for class." Jasmine said and they nodded their heads instantly.

"Yeah, let's go." Jennie said and dragged Jisoo with her. Jasmine and Lisa followed behind.

--------------------------------------------------------

Jeongguk slept till 10 am, so he was late for his office. Taehyung was sitting on the couch in the living room, eating some dry fruits from a bowl in his lap. Yeonjun was sitting on the floor, cutting some apple for Taehyung.

That's when Jeongguk walked downstairs and neared Taehyung with a smile. He leaned forward and whispered in Taehyung's ear.

"Are you ok, baby? You're not tired, are you?" Taehyung turned red at Jeongguk's words.

"Now you're asking me this, after you let me sleep at 3 am?" Taehyung whispered and then semi-glared at Jeongguk.

Jeongguk chuckled and pecked his cheek, then stood up straight. Yeonjun blinked at Taehyung's red face.

"Bye, love. Take care of yourself." Jeongguk smiled and winked.

"Bye bye." Taehyung waved his hand with a shy smile and Jeongguk walked out.

"Sit here." After the sound of door closing was heard, Taehyung looked at Yeonjun and patted the couch beside him.

Yeonjun smiled and sat beside Taehyung. Taehyung held out the bowl in front of Yeonjun and the later grabbed some dry fruits from the bowl.

"Thank you, hyung." Yeonjun beamed happily and started to eat. Taehyung chuckled.

"Yeonjunie, tell me how Jeongguk met you three." Taehyung asked and Yeonjun stopped eating.

"What happened? If you're uncomfortable, then I won't force you to tell me." Taehyung observed the sad Yeonjun.

"No, I'm okay. I want to tell you about our past." Yeonjun immediately looked at Taehyung and the later nodded his head with an 'okay'.

"Soobin, my elder brother Beomgyu and I lived in the same pack-" Yeonjun started, but got cut in midway.

"Beomgyu is your elder brother? I didnot know. I thought, he is your childhood friend." Taehyung commented.

"Yes, he is my hyung." Yeonjun smiled and Taehyung nodded his head, then told Yeonjun to continue.

"Our pack was a small one. We three grew up together. Hyung and I were the son of the beta. Soobin was the son of the head warrior. We were close friends from childhood. Played, studied and trained together. When I was thirteen years old, our pack suddenly got attacked one day. The rogues were so cruel. They killed every pack member, from child to the old." Yeonjun gulped and Taehyung put a hand on Yeonjun's shoulder.

"The head warrior was killed in the battlefield...in front of Soobin's eyes. I can still remember his state." Yeonjun's eyes became teary and Taehyung understood how much he loved and cared for his mate.

"The head alpha was shocked at the sudden news. He lost his focus on the fight for a few seconds and that's when the enemy attacked him. But, my father went to save him and...got killed." Yeonjun bit his lower lip and Taehyung felt bad.

"The head alpha was hit by another shock and he became helpless. The enemy took the opportunity and killed him too. The pack members were dying, one by one. Soobin and my hyung kept me hidden inside a house and they went to fight the enemy. I was so scared, feeling helpless. Crying and praying to moon Goddess to send her miracle to save us." Yeonjun took a deep breath.

"Some enemy heard my cry and started to break the small house. They were about to attack me, that's when the whole house lit up in fire. I still remember the painful screams of the enemy. They were burning in fire but I was unharmed. The house was burnt down in just a few minutes. I came out running and saw a boy with firey red eyes." Taehyung smiled, hearing Yeonjun's words.

"He was covered in scars and blood. He saw me and then turned around. Then suddenly shifted into a big black wolf and ran towards the battlefield. I remember, he didnot take much time to eliminate all the enemy. But...it was still late. There are only us three remained." Yeonjun took a deep breath.

"We three stared at the big wolf with surprise and fear. But, the wolf entered a house and then walked out after shifting back and wearing clothes. He told us not to stay there anymore and ordered us follow him. But, we didnot want to leave our pack without burying our parents. He also helped us to dig some grave, I will always be grateful to him for this." Yeonjun smiled a little and a soft smile broke into Taehyung's lips.

"We buried our parents and the head alpha. After that, he burnt the corpse of the other pack members as we couldn't burry so many people. We were very shocked to see the fire in his hands and how the fire enveloped the corpse. After that, we followed him for two days, spent the night at some cave, hunted and ate together. We felt safe at his presence. We felt bad for his injury and asked how he got those. But, he didnot tell us anything, just told us that it's not a big deal." Taehyung was listening to him intently.

"We reached his pack and we got to know finally that it's the legendary Silver Moon pack and the boy is non other than the prince Jeon Jeongguk, himself. The son of the first alpha king and queen. They all accepted us and we three pledged with the prince to stay beside him and serve him forever. He trained us personally and then I slowly learnt to fight. He gave us every necessary things and kept us under his shelter. We will always be grateful for his kindness." Yeonjun finished and looked at Taehyung with a soft smile.

"This is...heart-touching." Taehyung commented with a smile.

--------------------------------------------------------

It was the another class, where the peon brought the students to the outdoor stadium. The students stood there, waiting for their instructor. That's when a guy came there in the training costume. The girls gasped out and started to whisper among them.

"Was not he in the cafeteria? Why did he come here?" Jennie whispered in Lisa's ears and Lisa hit her hand slightly, indicating her to shut up.

"Students, this is your physical fitness class and he is your instructor. Mr. Alex Wu." The peon motioned his hand towards the guy beside him and the students' mouths fell open at the information.

"He is...our teacher...?" Lisa mumbled, surprised.

"How old is he? How come he is our teacher?" Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows, confused.

"Your teacher Mr. Lin is on temporary leave because of an accident. So, Mr. Wu here, will be your temporary instructor for a month." The peon informed again and walked away from there.

The guy looked at the students in front of him while crossing his arms over his torso. The boys were looking at him with curious eyes and the girls were looking at him with heart eyes.

"Did you even go to a gym? How come you're the instructor?" An arrogant and bratty looking boy spoke out while looking at the instructor from head to toe.

"You already know my name. Now, I'm going to tell you the rules." The instructor didnot even look at the boy and started to speak.

The boy opened his mouth a little, surprised at the ignorance and then frowned. He became angry and the other students tried to stop their laugh.

"The rules are...no.1, attend class everyday. No.2, punctuality. No.3, good behaviour. No.4, confidence. No.5, hardwork. No.6, healthy diet. No.7, good sleep. No.8, no laziness. No.9, no phone during class. No.10, obeying me...and lastly no.11, punishment on breaking these rules." The students stared at their instructor and he ran his gaze at all the students.

"Hey, you." He suddenly spoke out while looking at a certain student.

"Jas, psss, Jas." Lisa was calling Jasmine in a low voice who was zoning out the whole time.

"Huh?" Jasmine came back to her sense and casting her gaze away from the nearby building and then looked at Lisa.

"He is calling you." Lisa whispered and Jasmine finally looked at the instructor.

"Tell me any three rules." The instructor asked her and she blinked.

"Rules..." Jasmine mumbled with a tired face, looking like a zombie.

"What happened to you? You looked like, the earth will end tomorrow." The instructor spoke out and the students snickered.

"Don't remember the rules?" He asked and Jasmine shook her head.

"Good. Now, run around the field. Two times." Students gasped a little at the instructor's words and looked at the huge field.

"Okay." Jasmine lazily spoke out and walked towards the field.

"Punishment on the first day." The boy, who rudely questioned the instructor, earlier, snickered, when Jasmine walked pass him.

"You. Four times." The instructor looked at the boy and the boy widened his eyes, then gulped.

Students laughed at his reaction and he grumpily walked to the field. The instructor ordered the other students to do some normal stretch out. He observed them one by one while walking slowly among them.

"Hey, what's with her?" He stopped beside Lisa and motioned towards the lazily walking Jasmine, who was coming back from her run.

"Ah..um..nothing, sir." Lisa stopped her exercise and looked at the instructor with sparkling eyes.

"Does your friend use phone so much at night? She looked so lazy and weak." He said and Lisa looked at Jasmine, then turned her head towards him again.

"Um...no, sir. Actually, her girlfriend passed away a few weeks ago. She couldn't move on from it." Lisa mumbled and then sighed.

He nodded his head at her and then threw a bottle of water towards Jasmine who almost reached them. She startled at the sudden action, but caught the bottle, before it could land on her face.

"Practise everyday for rule no.6, no.7 and no.8. If not, then be ready for severe punishment." He looked at Jasmine and walked away.

"Robot." Jasmine mumbled and pouted with anger.

"Woah..." Lisa mumbled and blinked at her expression.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Hyunggg...I can't feel my legs." Jasmine whined while grabbing her both legs.

"Awww, angel. Come here. Let me massage your legs." Taehyung said and she sat beside him, on the couch.

"He is so cruel. Ordered me to run on that huge field, not only once, but two times." Taehyung and Jeongguk stared at her angry expression and smiled internally, seeing her emotion after so many days.

"It's not bad though. It shows how much lazy and weak you became recently. You didnot complain before, when you ran five times on a huge field. At that time, you were only 13." Jeongguk commented and she huffed a little.

"No matter what, he is cruel, I'm saying this. Cold eyed and blank faced robot." Jasmine mumbled and Taehyung giggled.

Lage Bewajah Alfaaz Jo~
Woh Zaroorat Ho Gaye~
Taqdeer Ke Kuch Faisley~
Jo Ganimat Ho Gaye~

Stay strong, healthy and happy. Saranghaeyo...💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

626K 24.7K 50
Jeon Jungkook is a Trueblooded Alpha and the prince of Ukaas soon to be king after his father. Taehyung is an Omega a beautiful Omega princess.Jungko...
364K 12.1K 53
Taehyung is everything but a conventional alpha, he was kind, adorable and insanely handsome. His mother died while giving him birth. Taehyung's fath...
182K 6.2K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
3.3M 158K 65
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook Werewolves au} The tale of an Omega's misery and a Trueblood's downfall. Taehyung always thought that having a mate is beautif...