๐Œ๐€๐‘๐‘๐˜ ๐Œ๐„ โ™ก ๐๐€๐‘๐Š ๐‰...

By jisungiespace

โ™ก๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ป๐™ป๐™ด๐™ถ๐™ด ๐™ฐ๐š„ โ™ก"๐™ธ ๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐™ธ๐™ด๐™ณ ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„ ๐™ฑ๐š„๐šƒ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐šƒ ๐™ณ๐™พ๐™ด๐š‚๐™ฝ'๐šƒ ๐™ผ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ฝ ๐™ธ ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„." More

โ™ก๐Œ๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’โ™ก
โ™ก๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’โ™ก
โ™ก๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„โ™ก
โ™ก1
โ™ก2
โ™ก3
โ™ก4
โ™ก5
โ™ก6
โ™ก7
โ™ก8
โ™ก9
โ™ก10
โ™ก11
โ™ก12
โ™ก13
โ™ก14
โ™ก15
โ™ก16
โ™ก17
โ™ก18
โ™ก19
โ™ก20
โ™ก22
โ™ก23
โ™ก24
โ™ก25
โ™ก26
โ™ก27
โ™ก28
โ™ก29
โ™ก30
โ™ก31
โ™ก32
โ™ก33
โ™ก34
โ™ก35
โ™ก36
โ™ก37
โ™ก38
โ™ก39
โ™ก40
โ™ก41
โ™ก42
โ™ก43
โ™ก44
โ™ก45
โ™ก46
โ™ก47
โ™ก48
โ™ก49
โ™ก50
โ™ก51
โ™ก52
โ™ก53
โ™ก54
โ™ก55
โ™ก56
โ™ก57
โ™ก58
โ™ก59
โ™ก60
โ™ก๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„โ™ก
โ™ก๐Œ๐€๐Š๐„ ๐€ ๐–๐ˆ๐’๐‡โ™ก

โ™ก21

8.1K 316 589
By jisungiespace

Everybody's tryna be a billionaire~

19th July, 2021.

The whole squad were now on the aeroplane starting their journey to Neo Island.

"Ok so Jeno and Jimin, Minjeong and Jaemin, Aeri and Shotaro, Chenle and Ningning. You guys are sitting together", Haechan said. They all nodded.

"So you can go and take your seats", Haechan one again said.

"Haechan and I will sit together", Sungchan said and Haechan replied with an 'ok'.

"So Soojin, Jisung and Renjun you guys take the triple seats", Haechan told them. The three of them agreed and went to their seats. Soojin quickly took the window seat and began to see through the window.

Renjun looked at Jisung and the younger gestured him to sit in the middle. Renjun sighed and took his place and Jisung also sat beside him.

"Wear your seatbelt. The plane is going to take off soon", Renjun gently said to the younger girl.

Soojin looked at him and quickly followed what he said. "It's been a while since I am going on a trip. I am really excited."

Renjun flashed a smile seeing a big grin on her face. "You will really love it there. I am so happy that you agreed to go with us."

"You know I asked my Mom's permission to go with you guys. And the first thing she asked me was 'Will Jisung go with you?' And when I said yes, she immediately agreed. Like she trusts him more than me."

Renjun let a laugh while the younger boy heard it all. "Well it's not my fault that I'm a nice guy", Jisung said with a smirk.

Soojin scoffed. "Nice guy", she mimicked Jisung.

Renjun looked at them and then shook his head. "You guys bicker like 5 years old kids."

"No we don't!!!", the 'couple' said coincidentally together and then quickly crossed their arms and looked opposite to each other.

Renjun just couldn't help but laughed. "Ok guys the plane is taking off. It will be a two hours long journey. So let's go!!!", Renjun exclaimed in excitement and pumped his fist in air.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Jisung and Renjun were both listening to music wearing their air pods. Whereas Soojin was dozing off and hardly could keep her posture straight. She was about to hit the seat infront of her but luckily someone held her forehead at the right time.

"Be careful. You will get hurt", Renjun said with raised eyebrows.

Soojin sat properly while rubbing her eyes. "Sorry but I am feeling very sleepy."

Jisung who witnessed it all took a magazine which was infront of him and started to 'read' it.

"If you feel that sleepy.... you can put your head on my shoulder", Renjun hesitantly said while tapping his right shoulder.

Soojin looked and smiled. Then she put her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. "Thank you Renjun."

Renjun smiled looking at her adorable state. Jisung was watching them from the corner of his eyes but quickly looked at his magazine when Renjun turned towards him.

Then the Chinese looked infront and played a relaxing song to listen and said, "Your magazine is upside down."

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

"Welcome to Neo Island!!!"

Neo Island was an island which was discovered in 2016 and then turned into a tourist spot in 2021. This island had become really popular among both Koreans and foreign tourists. This place would make you feel like you were in heaven. The sea was very clean around this island and the air was very fresh there. It had a hill covered with lots of trees where you could go for hiking and camping. The hotels here were all of good quality. Beach parties were held on every Sunday. You could even try so many types of water activities like banana boat ride, scuba diving, snorkeling, parasailing, jet skiing, etc.

The friends group were now outside the airport of Neo Island.

Haechan spread his arms and took the fresh air. "I wanted this. I already love this place."

His friends just laughed at him.

"Anyways it will take 15 minutes to reach our hotel", Jeno said.

"Let's take those cars and go", Jaemin suggested.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Hello! Welcome to Hotel 127. I am the manager of this hotel and my name is Johnny", the man named Johnny extended his hand and shook it with Jeno's hand.

"Can you please tell your names?", Johnny asked.

Haechan began to tell the names of him and his friends while Johnny typed their names on his computer to see whether they had reservations or not.

"Here these are the keys of your rooms. Thank you for choosing our hotel sir. Enjoy your trip."

Haechan took the keys from Johnny. "Thank you so much!!!", he said and went to his group. "I got the keys. Now let's decide the roommates."

"Jeno and Jimin should share a room as it's their first trip together", Renjun suggested.

"Yes. Here is your key. Also Shotaro and Aeri you should also share a room. Take your key", Haechan said and gave the keys of their respective rooms.

Minjeong held Jaemin's arm and pouted. "What about us?"

Haechan looked at them and quickly handed them their key. "Ofcourse you two should have your own room because no one will want to share a room with you two."

Minjeong huffed whereas Jaemin just laughed.

"As the couples are sharing rooms, doesn't that mean Soojin and Jisung should also", Jeno said with a teasing smile.

"NO!!!", both of them said together with disgust on their faces.

"Ok ok. We won't put you two in a room. Fine?" Haechan assured them.

Soojin sighed in relief and held her bestfriend's hand. "I will be with Ningning." And the Chinese girl also agreed.

"Ok! Chenle, Sungchan and Jisung can share the bigger room." The boys agreed to Haechan's idea. "So Renjun and I will share the last one."

"I won't be surprised if anyone of you are injured in the next morning", Jeno said which made the whole group burst into laughter except the two bestfriends.

"So today we won't go out as the sun is going to set soon. We will start our real adventure from tomorrow", the only Japanese boy among the group said.

"I feel sooooo hungry", Haechan whined.

"I get it so guys go to your rooms and freshen up. And then we can have some delicious food." Jimin said.

So yeah my exams are finished and the next exam starts from June so I have some time in between. That means I can give daily updates but may be I can take a day or two off to take some rest so yeah.

Anyways the real adventure starts from tomorrow!!!

Thank you~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 7.1K 66
โžณ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ป๐™ป๐™ด๐™ถ๐™ด ๐™ฐ๐š„ โžณ๐™ผ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ณ ๐™ฐ๐š„ โžณ"๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ด ๐š†๐™ด ๐™ฐ๐š๐™ด ๐™ต๐š๐™พ๐™ผ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ต๐™ต๐™ด๐š๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ ๐š†๐™พ๐š๐™ป๐™ณ๐š‚ ๐™ฑ๐š„๐šƒ ๐™พ๐š„๐š ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ธ๐š‚ ๐™ป๐™ธ๏ฟฝ...
854K 22K 200
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐–บ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‹๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—’'๐—…๐—… ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—„ ๐—๐—๐—’ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—‚๐—, ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—’'๐—…๐—… ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—„ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—‚๐— ! ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—...
223K 4.4K 56
ft. NCT's Jaehyun "๐™ธ๐š ๐š˜๐š—๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐š”๐š—๐šŽ๐š ... ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š ๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐šœ," ๐™„๐™™๐™ค๐™ก ๐™–...
69.8K 2.3K 17
โ™งแด›แดษขแด‡แด›สœแด‡ส€, แดกแด‡ แด„แด€ษด า“ษชษดแด… แด˜แด‡แด€แด„แด‡ ษชษด แด€สŸสŸ แด›สœแด€แด› . . . . แด›สœแด‡ แดษดสŸส แดกแด€ส ษชs ส€แด‡แด แด‡ษดษขแด‡. โ—‡ส™แดแดแด‹ โ–ช2 (uษดsแด›แดแด˜แด˜แด€ส™สŸแด‡)