𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 , 𝐀𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇

נכתב על ידי ausbutler

COMPLETED !! EMINEM X AALIYAH "I've known you for all of my life, and I want to know you for the rest of my... עוד

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐍 -𝐇𝐈𝐌-
𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐄 -𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒-
𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐄 -𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒-
𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐂 -𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒-
𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 -𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇-
𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐑 -𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄?-
𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 -𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓?-
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 -𝐑.𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐘-
𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐒 -𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋-
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐄 -𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃-
𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎 -𝐀𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇!-
𝐑. 𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐀 -𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐑-
𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 -𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇-
𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐉𝐀𝐃𝐄 -𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒-
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐏 𝐎𝐋𝐘𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 -𝐓𝐖𝐎-
𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 -𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍-
𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 -𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑-
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍 -𝐈𝐓!-
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 -𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃-
𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄 -𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘-
𝐃𝐀𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓 𝐔𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐀 -𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆-
𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐍𝐃
𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐏 𝐎𝐋𝐘𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 -𝐎𝐍𝐄-

612 43 202
נכתב על ידי ausbutler

As soon as Aaliyah and Rashad had left the hospital room, Kim started to talk. "What the hell is wrong with you? How could you turn down her offer?" She bitterly said, reaching down to put Hailie into her crib.

Marshall averted his gaze to the floor, he knew that Kim was going to react in this way. He took a seat on the chair besides the bed, blocking out everything she had just said.

"Marshall."

"Marshall."

"Marshall are you listening to me?"

Marshall looked up at her face, pale skin, with dark red rings around her blue eyes. She was still frail, from giving birth last night, there was no need for her to be getting so worried over nothing.

"Kim... I couldn't just take that money from her, it's not right." Marshall said, looking at Kim's sour expression.

"Does it look like I give a fuck about what's right and what's wrong? It is not like we are stealing money from her, she's offering."

Even if Kim was right, she still clearly didn't understand that Marshall didn't want to be dependent on anybody. They'd been together for years, how could Kim not realise that.

Nobody said anything for a while, the entire room was in silence, and an awkward one at that. "You know what Marshall. Fuck you. I'm not doing this for myself or for you. I want something nice for our daughter. Don't you care about her?" Kim exclaimed, igniting the quiet room with noise.

"I love that baby girl more then anybody on earth, so don't give me that bullshit. I'm going outside for some fresh air." He said, before walking straight out of the hospital room.

Kim sat back, staring at her baby. Asleep, oblivious to the world. Hailie had no idea about the world she had been brought into. She had no idea at how dark and corrupt the world could be (especially Detroit). Was it really a sin for Kim to want something good for her baby?

A few months later

"Here comes the airplane!" Marshall exclaimed, making a whooshing noise as he moved a green plastic spoon up towards Hailie's mouth. She giggled, but still refused to open wide for her vegetables.

"Hai Hai, open wide." Marshall then said, sounding a tiny bit more serious now, but Hailie still didn't budge. "Well... if you won't open wide... I guess the tickle monster will have to come out!" He laughed, putting the spoon back into the bowl, as he reached into the high chair.

Life had been difficult since Hailie had came home. Marshall had had to double his hours at work, just so he could buy her a decent high chair and push chair. But what made it worse was, that neither Marshall or Kim's parents would help to pay for anything for their granddaughter, they clearly didn't care, which hurt Marshall more then anything. He knew that he could of been in a much better situation, if they would of taken money from Aaliyah, but Marshall didn't want to think about that now.

And even though it's been hard with all these tough times that had been happening, he still had one thing to look forward too. The rap olympics. Tomorrow morning, he'd be taking a flight straight out to New Jersey, in hopes of bringing back some winnings.

Even after Kim tried to convince him to stay, he knew that winning this would help her more in the long run. The five hundred dollars prize, and a Rolex watch, was a pretty decent reward. A reward that Marshall needed desperately.

DeShaun was supposed to be coming along for support, but he had to decline as he was looking after his mother (who was unwell). Marshall decided to ask Aaliyah if she'd like to come with him instead. Of course she said yes, and even ended up paying the plane tickets for the two of them there and back.

"Hey." Kim smiled, as she walked into the kitchen area of the trailer. She stared down at Hailie's cheap high chair, and then back at Marshall. "You better bring that five hundred bucks back baby." She grinned, before kissing him on the forehead.

Marshall just smiled, trying to just ignore the fact that the only thing she cared about was the money. He knew if it was Aaliyah, she would be more interested in the competition and watching him perform that he could get. Not the money.

"Babe, I'm going to go get some rest... big day tomorrow." Marshall yawned before giving Hailie a gentle kiss on the forehead. As soon as he entered the bedroom, he collapsed onto the white sheets, before drifting off into a deep sleep.

Marshall awoke to the sound of knocking on the trailer door, amd loud squeals from birds in which were outside of the thin trailer walls. Rubbing his eyes, he sat up and slowly got out of bed making sure not to wake Kim or Hailie.

Outside of the trailer stood Aaliyah, wearing a white tank and loose waisted jeans. Groaning, he stared up at the clock on the wall, the time. He was supposed to be meeting Aaliyah at ten thirty, and now it was nearing eleven.

He quickly got changed into some clothes, and grabbed his suitcase that he had packed ready to go the previous night. Hailie and Kim were both still asleep so he didn't give a verbal goodbye to them. He just gave them both a brief kiss on the forehead, and left a note saying goodbye on the kitchen counter.

"Don't tell me you seriously just woke up, White boy." She impatiently said, as Marshall opened the trailer door. He didn't say anything, just rolled his eyes, he'd woken up less then ten minutes ago, he didn't need a lecture. "Let's just go." He said, before walking over to Aaliyah's car. She'd just gotten her license, and damn did she have a nice car. A Mercedes Benz, it really did make Marshall's old clunker look like a piece of shit.

"Wow, look at this sexy ride.." Marshall said, admiring the shiny black coating, and the leather seats. "Yeah well... I thought I'd treat myself.."

"A well deserved treat it seems... although you better be able to drive this thing... it's a lil bit fast.. I don't want to die before we even get to the goddamn airport." He chuckled. "Fuck you." She laughed, before playfully punching him on the shoulder.

"Owch that fucking hurt." He said in a sarcastic voice, but Aaliyah just laughed. "Don't test me boy."

"I'm really gonna fucking die." Marshall howled in laughter, as Aaliyah awkwardly tried to reverse out of the trailer park. "Hey quit laughing."

"How the fuck did you even get here without crashing this thing?" Marshall asked her seriously, but she just ignored him and continued to try and reverse out.

"My car driving skills are amazing for your information." She sassily said, showing him the finger. "Okay girl, but you sure you don't want me to drive?"

"What so you can fuck up my new ride? I don't think so."

"Alright alright girl, but keep both of ya hands on the steering wheel." He teased, to which she just rolled her eyes, and started driving faster.

Marshall gripped onto the leather seats for life support, as she zoomed down the highway. "Baby girl, slow down." Marshall groaned, looking at her self assured face.

"Fine... but only because you're such a pussy."

"Take that back."

"Never."

Once they reached the airport, Aaliyah parked her car in the secure underground car park, with a bunch of other nice looking cars. "You ready?" She asked Marshall, to which he nodded, making sure that he didn't seem nervous. "Let's do this."

"First class seats then?" Marshall smirked, observing the plane ticket, that he'd just been handed. "Of course... I want to avoid as many fans as possible.. people already know that I'm heading over to New Jersey." She said.

Marshall nodded understandingly, he wasn't going to object to having first class seats anyways, I mean who would? After showing their plane tickets, Marshall followed Aaliyah onto the plane. This was his first time ever being on a plane, so all of this was new to him.

Their seats were in the middle of the plane, Marshall even got the window seat. "I've never liked flying that much if I'm honest." Aaliyah laughed, once they'd sat down. Marshall rubbed his hands on his jeans, and faced her. "If you don't like flying why did you agree to come with me?"

"Because, you're my friend Marshall and I'll always support you when I can." Aaliyah smiled, resting her hand upon his. Marshall slightly blushed, and turned to look out of the window. "That's good to hear."

Soon enough, the stewardesses began walking around asking if anybody wanted anything to eat or drink. A skinny blond woman stopped at Marshall's row, clearly recognising Aaliyah. "Hello you two, would you like anything to eat or drink?"

"I'm good." Aaliyah quickly said, hoping that this fan girling stewardess would leave already. "What alcohol do you have?" Marshall piped up. Aaliyah giggled, he was eighteen they weren't going to give him alcohol without asking for ID. "Yes. Champagne is free for all first class customers."

"Great. I'll take a bottle and a couple glasses." Marshall smirked, watching as the stewardess walked away, shaking her hips as she walked.

"You're a pervert you know that?" Aaliyah said.

Once they touched ground, they wasted no time to get into the first cab they saw. With the speed they were running, nobody could even tell that it was Aaliyah.

The cab smelt musky, and there was a half opened glove compartment filled with empty packets of cigarettes. Was this the cab that really had to be waiting straight outside of the airport?Perfect. Marshall thought, as he held his breath for what felt like the entirety of the journey, Aaliyah seeming like she was doing the same.

"So... we are sharing a hotel room then?" Marshall smirked, wriggling his eyebrows as they got out of the cab. Aaliyah stared at the hotel, completely ignoring his snide comment. It was a fancy looking hotel, a beige coloured exterior.

"This place is fancy heh?" Aaliyah giggled, ignoring what Marshall had just said. "Yeah.. it's pretty nice." He grinned, crossing the road and following his friend into the hotel lobby.

There were a few guests sitting around in the lobby on plush chairs, drinking wine and chattering. This was really how fancy the place was, way too fancy for Marshall to even comprehend.

"Hello there ma'm." The receptionist smiled, looking at Aaliyah, clearly recognising her. She began typing on a keyboard, before talking again. "What's your name m'am?" She asked, as if she didn't already know. Or maybe she just wanted confirmation that she wasn't going crazy. Either way, Aaliyah confidently answered her.

"Aaliyah Haughton, I called up and booked a room a week or so ago." Aaliyah smiled, watching as the woman began writing something down.

Aaliyah didn't give the woman chance to talk again, before she pulled her card out. "How much is the room going to be for three days again?"

"For you, free of charge." The receptionist quietly said. "If you'll give me an autograph that is." The woman then reached into the back pocket of her jeans, and retrieved a black hard covered notebook.

"It would be my honour." Aaliyah grinned, grabbing a pen and signing her signature. Marshall quietly scoffed. It must be nice getting all your shit for free.

"Alright then Marshall, let's go. And thanks again." Aaliyah said, looking over towards the receptionist.

They took the elevator to the hotel room, they were to tired from the flight, to even think about using the stairs. There were three elevators, all of which were being unused. They both walked into the first one that opened. "Hey look, they're playing your music in the elevator." Marshall chuckled, as they entered the elevator.

'One in a million' was playing, and Marshall couldn't help but teasingly hum along to it. "Ya know... I love this song." Marshall chuckled, singing the chorus while playfully staring into Aaliyah's eyes.

"Your love is one in a million
It goes on and on and onnnn
You give me a really good feeling, all day longggg."

"Shut up Marshall." Aaliyah stubbornly said, punching him in the shoulder.

"You have such a beautiful voice though, it's so smooth and so silky." He smirked, watching as Aaliyah blushed.

"Are you flirting with me Marshall?" Aaliyah then said, seeing straight through him like he was a window.

"Me? I have a girlfriend why would I ever do that?"

"Or are you just drunk from the free champagne they were offering on the flight here?"

"I don't know.." He mumbled, edging closer to Aaliyah so their noses were almost touching. Aaliyah gulped, as she felt her back being pressed up against the back of the elevator. "Let's find out.."

DING —

The metal doors of the elevator opened, and one in a million stopped playing. A middle aged couple were waiting for the elevator, and were awkwardly surprised when they saw Marshall and Aaliyah so close.

Both of them edged past the couple in embarrassment, not talking about what had just happened until they got into their hotel room. The hotel room was spacious, similar colour coordination to the exterior of the building. A dark beige kind of feel to it. There was two single beds in one room, clearly they won't going to be able to get the privacy of their own room each.

"What was that about Marshall? How could you try and kiss me then, when you've just had a baby with your girlfriend are you crazy?" Aaliyah angrily said.

"Look I'm sorry.. it was all in the spur of the moment." Marshall guiltily said, looking at Aaliyah sincerely. "Please forgive me."

Those goddamn baby blue eyes. "Fine you're forgiven." Aaliyah said, biting her lip to stop herself from smiling. "Now go take a goddamn shower, you smell like a fucking alcoholic."

Marshall didn't object to it, he just strolled in there, without saying anything.

"Alrighty then.." Aaliyah said, deciding she'd spend the time waiting for Marshall by unpacking her suitcase. She hadn't brought much, but she'd definitely brought more then Marshall had. While Marshall had only bought clothes and toiletries, Aaliyah had brought all of that but makeup, towels and blankets as well.

"Someone packed well." Marshall grinned, as the bathroom door opened. Marshall was leaning in the doorway of the bathroom, exposed from waist up, his private areas covered by a white towel only, that seemed to be hanging loosely on his waist.

"Hey, Marshall, put some clothes on!" Aaliyah exclaimed, covering her eyes and the red blotches that were forming on her face. "Sorry, I forgot to bring my clothes in the shower with me."

"You're so embarrassing." She finally said, after moving her hands down from her eyes. Marshall was thankfully  semi decent, although his muscular chest was still exposed. Damn. That muscular chest..

"My eyes are up here baby girl."

"I- fuck you. I'm going to sleep, and you should do the same.. you have that olympics thing tomorrow.. you need to sober up." Aaliyah said, before rushing into the bathroom to brush her teeth.

Marshall quietly chuckled, staring at the bathroom door that she had just closed. Did he actually like Aaliyah? He couldn't like Aaliyah.. he was with Kim, he had Hailie.

Why was life so difficult?

There was a muffled sound of chattering from outside, birds in the trees, and cars on the road. All normal things, you'd hear on a bright Saturday morning outside of one of New Jersey's most prestigious hotels.

Aaliyah rubbed her eyes, and felt around her surroundings. It wasn't dark, the daylight was seeping through the curtains, but she didn't want to open her eyes. She was tired, so tired that she just didn't want to open them.

"Marshall." She said in a slurred voice, managing to open her eyes into a squint. Marshall was still asleep, the past smell of alcohol thankfully gone. Aaliyah tip toed into the bathroom, and decided to get herself a nice hot shower. It was probably the best thing she could do to wake herself up.

She changed into a black and white crop top too, and put some extremely baggy jeans with a belt on. There was no point in dressing smartly, she was going to some rap olympics later, not to dinner with the queen of England.

Marshall eventually woke up too, fussing around that he was going to be late, even though the competition didn't start until the early evening. "I need to stay in the hotel room today.. practice my rhymes and shit. This is my only shot at something good in life... I've gotta take it." Marshall explained, reaching over for a pen and pad.

"Uh.. maybe I could go sightseeing or something for the day... giving you some alone time to concentrate." Aaliyah suggested. Marshall didn't object, but before anything they both headed down to the lobby so they could get breakfast.

Aaliyah didn't go far on her day of sightseeing. On the contrary, she stayed in a five mile radius, as she found interest in exploring a nearby park, it was like the usual park, it had wooden benches, and a pond and lots of children running around.

But this place was a somewhat comfortable environment to be in. There was also an ice cream truck parked up, which served the nicest ice cream that Aaliyah had ever tasted, and she'd tasted quite a lot of flavours and brands in her time.

The only downside about her day was that she had nobody to spend it with. Marshall was locked up away in the hotel room, she almost felt bad for him. But she knew that this was what he wanted to spend the day doing, and hopefully it would pay off for him.

As Aaliyah walked back to the hotel, she felt a perk in her step. She was excited, she couldn't hide it. The day she saw Marshall battle those older children, she really did feel alive. Being able to see how confident Marshall was, and how proud she felt when he won. The fact that Aaliyah was going to feel that again made her quite excited.

Marshall was already dressed and ready to go when she entered the hotel room. He was wearing a white T-shirt and baggy trousers, looking just like his usual Marshall Mathers self.

"You ready White boy?" Aaliyah grinned.

"I was born ready." Marshall confidently smirked, grabbing Aaliyah's hand as they walked out of the hotel room.

We are nearing 2K so thank you for that. ❤️

What's y'all's favourite song right now?

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

23.8K 507 28
Everyone knows about the world famous, Tupac Shakur. Everyone cried when they found out he had died on September 13, 1996. His words spoke truth, as...
31.8K 838 24
One night after the 2000 VMAs change everything.. Ranked #2 in "2000" on 3/27/20 Ranked #1 in "2001" on 4/22/20 Ranked #2 in "2002" on 4/22/20 Ranked...
39.6K 821 30
"The muthaphukkin saga continues...." Straight Outta South Central continues as Tamera aka Major T joins Death Row Records and the beef between her a...
14.9K 708 41
Aurora Hill is an up-and-coming R'n'B singer/dancer who also happens to be part of a rapper Ja Rule's entourage. Aurora is sweet and kind but with a...