truth ; ouma kokichi [✓]

By rickkaee

━━━ 真実 " Your eyes speak the truth when everything else is a lie. " Seventeen students were trapped and force... More

truth !
info
playlist
checkered scarf
friends
night
lavenderhead
kichi-kun
matching
together
smile
ᴋᴏᴋɪᴄʜɪ ᴏᴜᴍᴀ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ
dream
time limit
dead
ʟɪᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ - ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ɪ
emotions
new
recalls
picture
mask
again
fine
fun
secrets
ꜱᴡᴀᴘ - ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ɪɪ
trust
promises
ᴇxᴘʟᴀɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ (ʏ/ɴ)'ꜱ ꜰᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ
cozy
feelings?
ambivalent
really?
failed
double deaths
lost
ʜᴀᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ᴘᴀɴɪᴄ - ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ɪɪɪ
what?
doubts
deja vu
wrong
liars
ꜰʟᴀꜱʜʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ - ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ɪᴠ
regrets
suspicions
reality
broken heart
lucid
unknown
last trial
wishes
awareness
mutual
sick
date
transfer student
plan
pajama party
graduation
reunion
let's get married!
epilogue : truth
(ʟ/ɴ) (ʏ/ɴ) ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏꜰɪʟᴇ
ᴋᴏᴋɪᴄʜɪ ᴏᴜᴍᴀ'ꜱ ɢᴀʟʟᴇʀʏ
ᴅᴀɴɢᴀɴʀᴏɴᴘᴀ ᴠ3 ꜰᴛ. (ʏ/ɴ) ɪɴ ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
ꜰᴀᴄᴛꜱ
ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡ
ᴇxᴀᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ + ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ

prologue : lies

11.9K 276 1K
By rickkaee

» (Y/N)'S P.O.V «

Huh? Where am I? Why is it dark? Who am I? 

I moved my hands through the area to find out where I was, I felt a cold metal and pushed it.

I just came out normal, like I was just getting out using a door. 

I collected myself and tried to figure out where I was and what was going on. 

I sigh and looked around, there was a suspicious "blackboard" at the back of the room, a monitor above it, a locker to the left of it, and a window covered in barbed wire. 

There were also some overgrown plants on the walls and floors. 

What the hell is wrong with this room?

As I was done checking the area, I immediately inspected my clothes, I was just wearing a seifuku, a sailor school uniform.

What am I? The main character in an anime? 

As I reached the door and head out, I bumped into two who look like students too, a girl and a boy. 

As I was about to speak to them we are found by a large mechanical monstrosity, I couldn't process what just happened but we just run for our lives.

I run towards the stairs and I was followed by the other two but I just saw another robot.

What are they? What's wrong with these things?

I looked around and run down the hall to the left to avoid it. 

The three of us continued to evade the large mechanical monstrosities, not realizing that we were led towards a big two doors that looks like leading to a gym. 

I pushed the door using my hands and saw fourteen other high schoolers had already gathered. I gasp trying to collect my breath because of all of the running. 

I closed my eyes and leaned my back on the wall next to the door. And heard some random yet familiar voices.

Ohh... more people have arrived. "

Did you all get chased by that monster too!? "

What...are they? What do they want with us? "

Do you want me to check on what's happening? "

You can't! It's too dangerous out there! "

It's likely that monster still lurks nearby. . . "

I opened my eyes and followed the girl earlier and looked at the other students. 

W-wait." the girl shouted. " Who are you guys...? And why am I here- " she continued. 

And that makes us 17."  

Huh? 17 students in like an abandoned place? Sounds familiar.

Huh? " The girl questioned. 

I'm talking about us. There are 17 of us- all high schoolers. 

What do you think that means? "

Despair, Hope, Luck

I gasp in the sudden pain in my head. 

What the hell is that?! Despair? Hope? and Luck? 

I shook my head trying to push those thoughts away and pinched my cheek. 

It hurts so does it mean this isn't a dream?

A voice brings me back to reality.

Oh, right. Didn't answer your question. " a green tea-haired boy said to the girl. "  I can give you my name. It's Rantaro Amami. Let's leave it at that for now. " He continued. I looked at him in awe, it could be mean if I didn't introduce myself right?  

My name is (l/n) (y/n). " I said raising my right hand. He nodded.

Anyways, why does it matter if there are 17 of us? There might be more coming." a gel-spiked purple-haired boy said. 

Nah, I think this is all of us. If this is what I think it is, anyway." Rantaro said.

Weird, what does he mean about that.

If this is what you think is?" a dark brown-haired girl questioned him. 

What, you some kinda fuckin' know-it-all? If you know somethin', spit it out!" a long, strawberry blonde haired-girl said. 

I sweatdropped at the girl on how she uses her words like she was a queen or something but sadly queens don't curse. 

An unknown voice was suddenly heard echoed in the gym, " Okkkaaaaay, quiet everyone! Shimmy down, shimmy down. " " No, no, no. It's 'simmer down'." I looked around to find where the voice came from.

Huh? Who's that? Where are they? " a cerulean haired-girl questioned nervously. 

Not long after, all five mechanical monstrosities appear once again and threaten us.

Kyahahahaha! Thank you for bearing with us! "

They talked- " I said shaking while pointing at the robots. 

AAAAHHHHH " the same cerulean haired-girl shouted that made me cover my ears. 

" Damn it! There are more monsters! We're surrounded! " the gel-spiked purple-haired boy said.

These aren't monsters. They're Exisals." the red-colored robot said.

They're highly mobile, bidepal weapons platform." the yellow-colored exisal said.

Weapon?!" the boy with a hat questioned.

Should we take these for a spin by killin' one of 'em!?" the blue-colored exisal said.

Hell no, don't kill us!! We didn't even know why we are here." I said shouting at them.

Gyaaaaaaah! Wait a minute!" a dark brown with a slight green tinge-haired girl shouted that made me jump a little. 

You're right. We should at least think of an interesting to kill you." the same blue-colored exisal said.

What?! We didn't say anything like that!" I  said shouting at the machine

Maybe I'll pick you up and squeeze ya till your guts come gushin' out like toothpaste. " the exisal continued completely ignoring me.

Oh no, I'm going to die early. " I muttered to myself covering my face. 

P-please! Not like toothpaste! " the same dark brown with a slight green tinge-haired girl shouted.

Urgh... I just imagined it. I can't handle gore. " a pink-colored exisal said.

Then what if.. we start peelin' off their limbs one by one, like string cheese. " the yellow-colored exisal said. 

Please, not like string cheese either! " the same dark brown with a slight green tinge-haired girl said.

Wait! We can't kill them with the Exisals." the red-colored exisal said. " According to the schedule, the Exisals aren't supposed to show up till later! " the red-colored exisal continued. 

But..we're in the Exisals right now. " the yellow-colored exisals said.

I facepalmed at the scene that is happening right now at the so-called 'exisals'. 

Oh! So we are! " the red-colored exisal said.

We screwed up. We're not supposed to be in the exisals for our first appearance. " the pink-colored exisal said disappointed.

Well.. why don't we just get out of these mechs? It shouldn't be too late for that. " it continued.  I bite my cheeks inside of my mouth because of nervousness.

What if they look old, maybe they are vampires, or worst, maybe an alien?

Y-yeah let's do that. Okay ready. " the red-colored exisal said.

The five mysterious individuals exited the Exisals and introduced themselves.

Rise and shine, ursine! With our power combined, we are the monokubs."

AAAAAAAAAA the stuff bears just t-t-talked." I shouted shaking. 

See? We're outta the exisals. Now we're not scary anymore, right? Right? Right? " Monotaro said.

His desperation is strangely terrifying...! " Monophanie said.

But not gonna lie they are cute. 

You punkasses better brace yourselves! " Monokid said. 

And he's just outright terrifying! " Monophanie said.

I'm a messenger from hell from the depths of hell, here to drag ya down to hell! "  Monokid said.

"No, no, Monokid. You're sayin' "hell" too much. It's ruining the hellish impact! " Monosuke said.

As they were saying nonsense, I looked around at the student. 

Some are scared, angry, and confused about what is happening.

 A violet-haired innocent-looking boy caught my attention I couldn't rephrase his reaction so I just looked at him until he also stared at my (e/c) hues. 

I tensed up but didn't dare to break the eye contact. But the conversation caught my attention I looked back at the so-called 'monokubs' once again.

"We're just wondering... do youse guys have ultimate talents or anything like that?" Monosuke questioned. 

"I don't have one." the girl earlier said. 

"M-me either.. I-I don't.. have anything like that." the boy with the cap earlier said.

"Y-yeah...same here." the gel-spiked purple-haired boy said.

"Me too!! Maybe an ultimate normal high schooler? That's a talent right?" I questioned jokingly. 

"I knew it! They haven't gotten their first memory yet!" Monokid exclaimed.

First Memory? 

I suddenly hold my head as I suddenly feel the pain again.

Talents, Liar, Monokuma

Huh? What? Who is the liar? Is it Monokuma because Monokuma sounds like a name. 

Or is it another person?  Is Monokuma connected to the Monokubs? 

Their names look similar. They already mentioned the ultimate talent. 

Do these thoughts are connected to my situation right now? 

My train of thoughts we're cut by a voice.

"First, we'll update your wardrobe so you guys look all cute and spiffy!" Monokid said.

The Kubs give us a new set of clothes, I looked at myself again. I wear a/an (f/c) oversized jacket, a white bandage on both hands. I also wear black shorts with small white ribbons on both sides. It also comes with a headband with a star on the side. I also have black long socks above the knees, with brown boots. 

"Mm-hm! Looking good! Now you look more Ultimates." Monophanie said with sparkles around her. I look at them questioningly.

"Ultimates...? Really?" the boy with cap said. 

"Next up, the memory youse all been waiting for." Monosuke said.

"Hell yeah! Get ready! Once the seal is broken, we'll be in the domain of the killing game." Monokid said.

Huh? Killing game-

"Now then, after the flashback light helps you remember your amazing talents..." Monotaro said. "This amazing story will begin for real this time!" he continued. 

A blinding flash was the last thing I saw and everything went blank.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Huh? Where am I? Why is it dark? Who am I?

I moved my hands through the area to find out where I was, I felt a cold metal and pushed it. 

I just came out normal, like I was just getting out using a door. 

I collected myself and tried to figure out where I was and what was going on. 

I sigh and looked around, there was a suspicious "blackboard" at the back of the room, a monitor above it, a locker to the left of it, and a window covered in barbed wire. 

There were also some overgrown plants on the walls and floors.

What the hell is wrong with this room? Huh? Wait did this happened already?

I shook my head at the thought. As I was done checking the area, I immediately inspected my clothes, I wear a/an (f/c) oversized jacket, a white bandage on both hands. 

I also wear black shorts with small white ribbons on both sides. It also comes with a headband with a star on the side. I also have black long socks above the knees, with brown boots. 

I look like a badass character in an anime. 

Before I could go out into the room,  5 little bears with various colors suddenly appeared that made me yelp.

Geez, what's wrong with this people err...bears. 

"Rise and shine, ursine." the red one said. I looked at them in awe but let out a cute squeak. 

I bend over them and touched the pink one. 

"Omg, you looked cute, no all of you looked cute. And you are soft!" I exclaimed but as I realized what I'm doing I suddenly raised both of my hands and muttered a 'sorry.' I stood up straight and stood there in silence. 

"Weird this girl is calling me cute." the pink one said

"Us." the blue one corrected. 

"But yes, that was weird. The other girl called us monster." the yellow one said. 

"Anyways, we are the monokubs. Ever heard of us?" the red one questioned. 

"No?" I questionably answered because the name sounds familiar. 

As I said that, the so-called 'monokubs' looked at each other. Then they start introducing themselves.

"It worked too." Monotaro said.

"Too? You mean there are others here?" I questioned them.

"Yes, there are other 16 students to be exact. " Monophanie answered.

"Any other questions?" Monotaro questioned.

"Oh right, where am I?" I questioned then looked around. 

"This place is called Ultimate Academy for Gifted Juveniles." Monotaro answered.

As I was about to question them again the bears suddenly disappear into thin air. 

"What the- I was about to question them more." I groaned in the air. I sigh and headed outside to find the other 16 students. And suddenly bumped into two other students.

This really feels like a deja vu. 

"Umm... are you an ultimate student too?" the ash blonde-haired girl questioned me. 

"Yes yes, (l/n) (y/n) at your service, you could call me just (y/n) though. The Ultimate Lucky Student. Nice to meet you!!" I introduced myself cheerfully and smiled at them. 

"Nice to meet you (y/n)-chan, I'm Kaede Akamatsu. The Ultimate Pianist." She introduced herself, my eyes sparkled at her talent.

Not gonna lie, I love to listen to piano pieces. So it was nice to meet a pianist.

"M-my n-name is Shuichi Saihara, The Ultimate Detective." the boy in the cap introduced, I looked at the cap that caught my attention.

That cap looks familiar but it has a different design. 

Prologue - End

【5 / 27/ 21 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 622 22
Monokuma is getting bored of the murderous killing games he's hosted.don't get him wrong,he loves the fact that the kids aren't afraid to kill and al...
8.8K 233 22
⚠️ THERE MAY BE DANGANRONPA V3 GAME SPOILERS ⚠️ Two guys, one different from the other. An eccentric, extroverted, too direct one is full of energy...
22.6K 452 10
Why go simple if COMPLICATED is an option too?!?! Shuichi Saihara is in love with his friend and classmate Kokichi Ouma. Sadly, besides having the cu...
61.7K 1.6K 11
Danganronpa V3 was a virtual reality game where the creators have a contest to see who would be able to win the killing game. When you go into the ga...