Sincerely, Angel [BxB]

By ash17donovan

Angel has always been a loner, concealing his true emotions behind walls of apathy and gloom, crushing on peo... More

Author's Note
01 | Pool Party | Angel's POV
02 | Peach Balls | Drago's POV
03 | Bro Code | Angel's POV
04 | Family Ties | Angel's POV
05 | Mondays | Angel's POV
06 | Pretty Boys | Drago's POV
07 | Make Him Sweat | Angel's POV
08 | Tuesday | Angel's POV
09 | Coffee Date | Drago's POV
10 | Gossip | Angel's POV
11 | Temptation | Angel's POV
12 | Just a Warm Up | Drago's POV
13 | Classmate With Benefits | Angel's POV
14 | Pain | Angel's POV
Angel's Playlist
15 | Bros Before Hoes | Drago's POV
16 | My Grumpy Angel | Emil's POV
17 | Salty Lips | Angel's POV
18 | Girl Trouble | Teo's POV
19 | Ketchup and Mint | Angel's POV
20 | Coming Out | Drago's POV
21 | Vanilla Muffins | Drago's POV
22 | From Bestie to Lover | Teo's POV
23 | Grey Wild Sea | Drago's POV
24 | Crossing the Line | Teo's POV
25 | Out in the Open | Angel's POV
26 | Catching Feelings | Emil's POV
27 | Gym Class | Drago's POV
28 | High on Love | Teo's POV
29 | Pizza Time | Angel's POV
30 | Pizza Time | Drago's POV
32 | Friends Are Family | Drago's POV
33 | Breakfast | Angel's POV
34 | Biology | Angel's POV
35 | Somewhat Happy | Drago's POV
36 | Sugar Daddy | Angel's POV
37 | Shaky Ground | Angel's POV
38 | Friends | Alejo's POV
Question
39 | My Sugar Pie | Drago's POV
40 | Dinner | Angel's POV
41 | Fascination | Drago's POV
42 | Evening Wear | Angel's POV
43 | Strangers | Angel's POV
44 | Distraction | Drago's POV
45 | New Teacher | Teo's POV
46 | Bad Influence | Angel's POV
47 | First Impression | Drago's POV
48 | Boyfriend Material | Angel's POV
49 | Perfect Fit | Angel's POV

31 | Major Jerk Award | Angel's POV

143 9 6
By ash17donovan

Just to specify that the dedication has nothing to do with the title of this chapter 😅

So for the lots of lovely comments and votes kingcat300 Thank you!

~*~

"See you tomorrow," Drago says as he pecks me on the lips. He hasn't left my side during the whole day and I can't say I hate the feeling.

"See you." I smile at him right before he jogs to his friends, stopping mid-way for a silly wave in my direction.

I walk towards the school gate, ignoring the stares I get from Yana and Bahar on my way out.

I see his bike first. And then the man himself, leaning on the black monster with a cigarette between his lips. He regards me with a smirk. "Hi, Angel!"

"Hey." I hesitantly step forward. "What are you doing here?"

"Need a ride?"

"Uhm, sure." I can't actually think of a reason not to take on his offer. "You and Svetla ok?"

"We broke up over the phone." He laughs. "It was to be expected considering I have the hots for her brother." Emil stomps on the cigarette and takes a step towards me. He wraps his arms around my waist and leans forward.

"Stop!" I utter mere millimetres before our lips touch.

He pauses, and returns a little of my personal space. "What's wrong, my Angel?"

"Just because you and my sister broke up, it doesn't mean we'll get together."

"Don't you want me?" Emil asks, caressing my sides. And it's awfully hard not to cave in to his touch. My resolve really flies out the window where he is concerned.

"I..." I brave looking into his steel blue eyes. "I have a boyfriend."

His face contorts in something between disappointment and disgust.

"That boy I was obsessing over... We're actually dating now. Like really together. Exclusively."

"I get it," he grumbles, letting me go. "So that's it?"

"Sorry. I really want to give this relationship a chance," I say and it's probably the most mature decision I've made in my entire life.

He sighs and turns around. "From two chairs to the ground," he mumbles to himself as he gets on his bike.

He rides away, not even saying a 'Goodbye' or 'See you around'. And I can't help but feel disappointed. I wish we could've stayed friends. He was the closest person I had in my life, after auntie.

I sigh and keep walking towards my bus stop. It just wasn't meant to be.

~*~

I lounge on my sofa, absentmindedly browsing through reddit with a bored look on my face. Maybe I should've agreed to the family dinner thing. Is it too late to change my mind now? I'm not thrilled to come face to face with Drago's grandad again but Natalia seemed nice. Plus his parents will be there, and I have to meet them eventually, shouldn't I? I'm dating their son after all.

And his friends aren't nearly as bad as I thought they were. Well, with the exception of Goran and Kasim. Those boys have some major anger issues.

Plus a movie night sounds fun. I've never been over at a friend's house. Or in this case, my boyfriend's house. I've never watched movies with friends. Mainly because I don't have any. Maybe me and Pavel could actually get along. Not Teo. It's clear that he hates my guts. But Drago will be there. And if I sleep over I might avoid the so dreaded conversation with my sister. We still haven't talked after her break up with Emil. It's not like we usually talk much anyway. But this is something we need to discuss. We can't just pretend it didn't happen, can we?

I make my resolve and message Drago.

Me:
Is it too late to change my mind about the family thing?

My sister enters the living room, pausing in her steps when she sees me. Her eyes are red and puffy, her usually straight raven black hair — disheveled.

"I thought you weren't home," I speak first.

She stares at me for a tad bit too long, then sighs and drags her feet towards the sofa. She sits next to me, her eyes downcast.

"It was just a kiss," I squeak. "We haven't done anything else," I add in a manlier tone.

"And who... initiated it?" She lets the words out with great effort.

I think back to the moment we shared on the balcony... Our first kiss. He was teasing me way before that but this one was mutual, wasn't it? And does it even matter who made the first move? It happened. I can't turn back time.

"I'm sorry," I utter. "I'm just a selfish horny teenager who crushes on his sister's boyfriend. I'm really sorry! I shouldn't have kissed him. He was just... The way he was walking around half-naked all of the time, I know it's not an excuse but... Sis, I'm really sorry!" I try to take her hands in mine and she lets me.

"I... broke up with him," she mumbles. "You won't see him again."

"Sis... Do you forgive me?" I search her eyes but she's still not meeting my gaze.

"I'm not... mad at you... Just at myself. For falling for such a creep... I should've known better." She stands up, almost swaying as she does, and moves towards the kitchen. She looks like a ghost.

I knew it was a bad idea to go after Emil. Why didn't I listen to myself?

I hurt my sister.

I close my eyes and slump my head on the sofa with a sigh. If there was a Major Jerk award, I would most likely win that one.

My phone chimes and I check the message.

Dragomir ❤:
not at all
we start at 8

Me:
Cool
May I sleep over?

Dragomir ❤:
ofc u may 🥰

Me:
See you then 😉

I move towards my bed. Staying as far away from my sister's eyes as possible is probably the best thing I could do for her right now and the bookshelf will shield me from view. I don't feel like going out in this crappy weather. It's cold and threatening to rain any minute now. Plus I don't have much to do outside anyway. And there're still a few hours till dinner at Drago's.

The gaze of Andy Biersack from my poster looks exceptionally judgemental. Has he always looked like that?

I collapse over my kitten covers with a groan.

Well, at least I broke it off with Emil. That was the right thing to do, right?

I take out my sketchbook, hoping that drawing will soothe my racing heart. I decide not to listen to music, straining my ears to hear what Svetla is doing in the room next door.

The silence is killing me.

I sketch the girl's neck, her shoulders... She resembles my sister a bit too much but I keep drawing. I opt for a halter strap neckline, accenting the belt with a leaf vine. I wonder if I should make the skirt panelled or mermaid style. Maybe asymmetrical?

I don't realise how exhausted and worn out I am, body and soul, until my eyelids close shut.

~*~

I dream of Marina. It's the first time she appears in my dreams without Pavel at her side. She's wearing the dress I was sketching not too long ago. It follows every curve of her figure, with a long slit showing off her smooth legs. But the colour is ocean blue, just like her eyes. I didn't imagine it like this.

She saunters towards me, her long, wavy, golden blonde hair dancing with the wind. We're at the schoolyard, the only two people in sight. I don't even pause to think why she's wearing an evening dress at school. She's so utterly beautiful! Mesmerising!

Her sensual glossy lips move as if she's trying to tell me something but I can't hear her. The wind blows faster, swerving around me in a circle. And soon she's out of view. It's as if she wasn't even there at all.

The wind twists around me like a tornado and lifts me from the ground. I try to grasp at something for support but there's nothing and no one to hold onto.

I rise and fall like a rag doll, horrified to my very core.

I try to scream but the voice wouldn't leave my throat.

I'm falling.

~*~

A/N: Initially I planned this book to have 27 chapters but now that I reconsider my life choices, it might reach 40.

Wish me luck!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.8K 2.5K 47
Book 1 A teenage boy named Payton Keaton, the Prince is a high school swimmer. In junior high, he had an enemy he competed with, Zackary King the Kin...
927K 18.3K 23
NOW PUBLISHED. GET THE BARTENDER ON AMAZON!! TW: Homophobia, Self-harm, Drug-use and insinuations of Sexual Assault are heavily present in this story...
2K 471 63
Why does life come with so many different possible answers to the same question? Which answer is the correct one and how do you know for sure? Findi...
32.8K 1.2K 70
𝗟𝗲𝗼, a cute nineteen year old college freshman, suffering with mental trauma moves in with his new step family along with his biological father. ...