Riansh S...

By to_thestar

Vansh has been searching for a chance to get inside Raisinghania Mansion and it came , when his so called bro... More

Introduction
The ghost from the past
Character sketch -2
jab they met
At your door way
DISBELIEF
Settled
REMINISCENCE
note
Nearer to the crown
Aa Zara kareeb se
lust
precap
Blooming
imp
Burn
Mat muskurao aise ,

Hatred

1.8K 192 22
By to_thestar

" Bhai are you serious ?"

Vansh knew, speaking like that about his biggest enemy's wife ,must have taken angre aback. But what his friend didn't know was

'Vansh dusmani bhi utni hi siddat se nibhata hai jitna ki dosti.' If he is going to steal everything from Vihann ,why also not his wife. Damn that would be the biggest revenge of all. He was going torture her so much so that ,even from heaven, Vihann will cry tears of blood.

With the remote ,Vansh switched the projector off. Watching their faces was so goddamn intolerable,to him.............he needed some refreshment.

" Pass me the coke...." Vansh's hands extended to catch it from angre who threw it from across the room .

" I hate Vihann like no other angre, being elder to him ,all those things belong to me.lekin in sab ki wajah se mujhe aur meri maa ko dar badar ki thonkre khani padi "

finger pointed at the now switched off projecter screen ,Vansh spoke angrily.......

" aapne hi khun ko unhone rashte mein aise phenk diya jaise koi kachhara ho " Vansh clenched his teeth so hard ,his veins became prominent under his neck.

Seeing his friend like that made him sad. So Angre came forward ,intending to console him .

But Vansh stopped him with his hand.

" Wahi rook jao Angre,mai itna bhi kamzor nahi hoon."

" Par bhai "

" in sabke liye waqt nahi hai aangre. Kamzor padne ka waqt nahi hai yeh. Mere saath aesa karne ke liye mai unhe maaf kar bhi doon ,par meri maa ke saath aesa karne ke liye mai unhe kabhi maaf nahi karunga . Kabhi bhi nahi....."

Angre felt helpless watching him this miserable . Vansh was like a big brother to him,he had already endured so much in his life courstey to those bloody Raisinghanias .

Many people thought that he is heartless and cruel,but beneath that hard exterior remains a man who is so soft,kind and vulnerable . But that love was so hard to get,who knew better than him about it .A small smile lit upon his face as he remembered how he met Vansh

Growing up he was a weak kid.He was in 8th grade when some seniors had made him a target and used to bully him a lot ............the day was fresh in his memories...

" Oye lallu,teri maa tujhe kuch khilati nahi kya?"

Mocked one ,while his supposed minions laughed .......

" Muh kyun band hai be,bolna nahi aata kya"

spated DEV coming near him to scare angre off. He was the most scary one. Being Principal's son and captain of the cricket team,he thought he was the most powerful and important person .Even if he compain about him,who would listen ??

" Maa,baap nae nahi sikhaya hoga seniors ke saath kaise behave karna hai ,isme iski galti thodi na hai"

came a reply from the crowd gathered and again mocking laugh followed making Angre's eyes moist. Everyone in the school knew his parents died when he was 5 years old and he was being brought up by his dadi. And it was his raw nerve ,it should nt have been pressed . Still they did it , every single time.He had ,had enough .So,he screamed loudly...

" Khabardar jo mere maa baba k bare mai kuch bola to....."

Dev marched menacingly towards him and punched him in his face , which made angre fall on the ground . He touched his nose and it was bleeding ! fearing for his life, he crawled backwards when dev raised his fist to beat him again .Eyes closed ,angre was anticipating the punch which never came...........heart in his mouth he opened them slowly only to watch Vansh clutching Dev's hand. Everyone knew Vansh as the elusive kid who talked with noone ,so it came as a surprise,but a delightful one at that when he actually helped a kid like him !....................

Even though Vansh looked lean,he seemed stronger than Dev . As with one push of him dev was on the ground ,and strangely his so called friends ran away from there leaving him in Vansh's mercy.

" Tumhe kitni baar samjhana padega ki juniors ko tang nahi karna hai,samajh mai nahi aata tumhe haan . " Angre was so awed,and heroworship was so evident in his eyes when Vansh's boot clad foot was pressed upon Dev's chest and quite contrary he was the one looking fearful .

After that incident, Angre wanted his friendship at any cost. Though Vansh rebuked him many times, he didn't leave his side. Followed where ever he went,pleaded him with his puppy eyes, brought tiffins for him,promised to do his homework .And at last Vansh accepted him . They were friends since.... Through thick and thin they were with eachother . So he had vowed to be with him ,in his revenge for Raisinghanias.

In the last 15 days they carried out the basis of their plan. From collecting all the family members details , their weaknesses to their strength he knew all. But Riddhima Vihaan Raisinghania was a mystery . There was no record of her. They only knew her name and that she was his wife and nothing else... nothing else...........!

He saw his friend,who was deep in thoughts . Only Vansh knew what went through his mind ,god knows what he will do next........

----------------------------

Everyone in the family were shocked. Some dumbfounded ,some angry.

Ishani looked towards riddhima with hatred ,who with bent head was listening to , what the lawyer was saying . Didn't that b****h knew Dadi would give everything to her,and acting as if she didn't know anything . Apparently all their property was now under riddhima's name and that made ishani livid.....

From the day she has come as Vihann's wife , she took all the attention from her . Dadi and maa had literally chewed her ear off saying ' riddhima nae yeh kiya riddhima nae woh kiya ' . Oh god ,now that gold digger bitch was now stealing all their property also. Not wanting to be in the hall for a second she got up much to everyone's surprise.

" Ishani ...." Dadi had tried calling her name. But she gave a damn , while Aryan followed after her to her room....

" Oh god that b***h ......." ishani roared throwing away her phone on the bed......

Looking amused Aryan said " oh relax ,princess"

" Kaise relax karun haan,dadi nae sari property riddhima ke naam kardi. Unhe hum sab dikhai nahi dete kya ? Pehle wo Vihann bhai ke paas gidgidana padta tha,aab iske paas bhi paison ki bheek mangoon kya."

Offering her a glass of water Aryan sat on the bed looking at ishani who was pacing to and fro in anger.

" Ishani ,aab gussa karke koi fayda nahi hai. Will hi to hai kabhi bhi change ho sakti hai......"

Giving him an exaggerated sigh ,she stood still and spoke in annoyance

" Aur wo will kaise change hoga,tumhare paas itni power hai kya dumbo......"

" Pehli baat mai dumbo nahi hoon dear Behna aur dusri baat bina puri baat sune koi reaction dena thik nahi hai. " Seeing Aryan so relaxed and chilled out ishani asked him.....

" Kya chal raha hai tumhare dimag mai "

While Aryan gave her an evil smile.......

---------------------------------

" Dadi mai janti hoon,aap mujhse bohut pyar karti hai,aur mera yakin maniye mai uske liye bohut shukrguzar hoon ,par aapko mere naam pai yeh sari property Nahi karni chahiye thi "

Krishna Raisinghania very well knew this was coming . Keeping her reading glasses down she held riddhima's hand and made her sit on the bed.........

" Bete ,toh aapka kehna hai yeh jo decision liya hai hamne ,yeh galat hai..aapko hamari kabiliyat pae shak hai,hamare intentions galat lagte hain aapko ..." while her voice was authorative, riddhima could n't help but notice the loving tone underneath .....

Keeping her hand on her old ones , riddhima spoke with quivering voice

" Nahi dadi,aesa nahi hai. Par gharwale wo log nahi samjhenge..wo

Inturupting her Krishna Raisinghania cupped her cheeks " ghar walo ki chinta aap hampe chhod dijiye aur yeh sochiye ki office kaise sambhalengi aap . Kisiko aappe yakin ho na ho ,par hum aappe pura bharosa karte hain aur hame pakka pata hai aap hame nirash nahi karengi"

Overwhelmed with emotion riddhima hugged her ,while she caressed her lovingly............

--------------------------------------------

" Mam kuch papers mai aapke signatures chahiye the "

Riddhima fidgeted with her pallu sitting on her bed , hearing the lawyer's Assistant over the phone.

" Par hariprakash ji ,abhi to raat ke das baj chuke hain ,mai kaise....."

" Madam,yeh papers confidential hai warna mai ghar bhijwa deta . security purpose ke liye mam wo aapko office aana padega.Mrs Raisinghania ka order tha.....

Hearing it was dadima's order she prepared herself to go......

" Par hariprakash ji,mai ek baar dadi ma se baat karlun.....

Hurriedly he denied "Mrs Raisinghania so gayi hongi mam ,unko jagana thik nahi......hoga. Aur yeh meri galti hai mam ,mujhe aapko pehle bata dena chahiye tha.Meri naukri chali jayegi mam,plzzz "

Riddhima sighed ," ok,aap mujhe adress bata dijiye mai pohunch jaungi"

After Reaching there ,within 1 hour riddhima got off the car. The office was in a deserted place and she was quite nervous. She couldn't also doubt hariprakash ji,he worked for the company since many years . On the other hand She also did nt want to dissapoint dadima. Back in home how could she trust anyone enough to come with her except mummy ji and dadima. Ishani ,Aryan ,chacha and chachi loathed her ,while Kabir gave her the creeps. If only Vihaan was with her,she won't have to do this. Now that his protective covering was over,it would be difficult for her ,but she won't accept defeat.....

" I love you Vihaan ,aur mai yeh tumhare liye karrahi hoon....." Riddhima muttered to her self while clutching the pallu of her pink saree in death grip

As she entered the office building ,the guard saluted her. Slightly nodding her head she went further . She tried calling hariprakash ji ,but it was out of coverage area. As he had told her to wait in the third floor before,she took the lift to reach there .......... Thorough out the lift journey she fidgeted with her pallu.

The lift stopped on 3rd floor. Getting out of it she scanned the place.

But the said floor was empty . She grew little scared ................

" Koi hai,koi hai................" She called out. But there was no response . She took her phone out ,but now it was showing no network . Suddenly she felt someone was behind her....

Turning back ,she looked all around but found no one. She couldn't believe she was foolish enough to come here alone.hands slightly trembling she wiped her forehead

" Bappa meri madat kijiye......"

She took a decision to go downstairs,but the next second ,,,,the lights went off !. Hurried and nervous she turned her moblile lights on.....

After taking few steps ,due to the dark ,she collided with something and her mobile fell down again making every thing to turn black and ominous........ She was at her wits end and got scared to death feeling someone behind her again . Shaking in fear , slowly she twisted her body ,looked behind ,only to see a tall figure standing not more than a meter distance .

" Kaun ,kaunnnn..... ho tum......" Riddhima stammered

A lighter was lit and the face that it uncovered shook riddhima to the core......

" Vi .......Vi .......Vihannnnnn........"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 9.1K 53
what will happen when two enemies who can't tolerate each other for a second will love each other,can't live without each other... let's see how ther...
11.2K 1K 9
A short story (SS) on Riansh. When two lovers separate and things change between them, will love bring them close again? Will love find its lost pa...
86.1K 5K 17
Being almost burnt alive during the night of Dussehra was the last straw for Riddhima. When she jumped out the window of the VR Mansion, she had no i...
133K 8.9K 38
It takes only a moment to turn life upside down. This is what happened with Riddhima when, one day, she witnesses a murder. With the murderer behind...