✧𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕡𝕒𝕚'𝕤 𝕊𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝...

By Pixy_stixs

(i wrote this a couple years ago its awful please check out my new writing in my tankman fic) Senpai x reader... More

New School, New me {Chapter 1}
New Kid {Chapter 2}
Friends and Enemies {Chapter 3}
Meeting new Faces {Chapter 4}
Regret {Chapter 5}
Enjoying Time at home {Chapter 6}
The Good and The Ugly {Chapter 7}
The School Project {Chapter 8}
Alone with Him {Chapter 9}
Fixing something Broken {Chapter 10}
Friendly Chat {Chapter 11}
More than just friends? {Chapter 12}
NOT A CHAPTER please read
Movie Night {Chapter 13}
Loveable Idiot {Chapter 14}
Pico's Plan {Chapter 16}
Back to the Basics {Chapter 17}
Love, Me Normally {Chapter 18}
Sunflower {Chapter 19}
Ghosting {Chapter 20}

Buttercup {Chapter 15}

2K 41 251
By Pixy_stixs

"Oh, really?" Senpai said as he placed his finger under his chin. "You should show me one day! I would love to see it." The blonde hair boy said with a cheeky smirk as he moved closer to Y/N. "Yeah... we should that would be great, my Mom makes the best Nanaimo bars. Hey! Um Senpai, quick question." Y/N said as they looked over back at Senpai as they took a sip of their hot cocoa.

Senpai hummed in reply waiting for Y/N to speak as he placed his hands down between his legs. "Senpai- have you, ever tried to reconnect with Pico by any chance?" Y/N asked as they placed down their cup. "No. No, I haven't..." Senpai sighed turning away looking at the window seeing the rain. Senpai eyed outside as the rain dripped against the big living room glass window.

The fireplace in the living room made cracklings sounds, as the rain outside hit the window and roof. Senpai blinked a couple of times before turning his head back at Y/N. "Y/N, why do you care so much about Pico and I being friends again?" Senpai asked crossing his arms. Raising his eyebrow at Y/N, "because a few days ago at school. I talked to Pico about your past with him... and he seems like he misses you."

Senpai grumbled in reply at Y/N's statement, "oh?! Really? That prick never said a word to me personally. Not after what happened. He has always been cold towards me since then, I mean- I can understand why, he has every right to be angry at me. I don't know why am even asking this question. It's stupid..."

Senpai exhaled out as he picked up his cup of tea, Y/N shook their head.

"No, Senpai it's not stupid. It's good seeing you reflect on your behaviour, it- means a lot to me..." Y/N said as they slowly moved their hand on top of Senpai's thigh, placing it ever so carefully. Y/N said trembling with their words. Senpai felt his cheeks turn a soft pink from the touch alone.

The tension between the two was slow. The sounds of the crackling fire, the rainstorm hitting the roof. That blocked out the empty silence in the room, Y/N and Senpai were quiet for a moment. Senpai cut the silence, his voice ached, Senpai felt shaken. "Y/N, can I ask you another question?"

Y/N gave a silent nod. "Why do you care so much about me?" Senpai said as he took a bite of his pie. Facing Y/N for a moment before keeping a straight face.

Y/N felt their face rested in a neutral state unsure to answer his question. "I- um... I don't know... I honestly would think you're a lost cause. But at this rate, I think I care because- that's what friends do I guess... what are we even." Y/N asked Senpai, but it ended more as if they were asking themselves that question. As they turned away from facing Senpai in the eye as they picked up their fork, taking a bite of their pie.

Senpai lightly dusted off his pants fixing his posture. "I guess so huh... but I would love to get closer to you Y/N, not just in words. But- physically." Senpai smirked at his words, wrapping his arm around Y/N catching them by surprise. "Senpai, I-" Senpai quietly shush Y/N.

Giving them a playful poke on the nose. Senpai moved closer to Y/N rubbing his face against their shoulder. "You idiot blondie..." Y/N smirked facing downwards at the boy.

Y/N giggled softly with a hint of reddish tone at their cheeks. "Ah... yes I will never forget that nickname 'blondie' very original Y/N," Senpai smirked. The blonde-haired boy looked upwards at Y/N, who was patting his head softly, Senpai felt the feeling of their fingers running through his thick blonde hair. "And I will never forget that nickname... 'buttercup'."

Y/N said with a chuckle with a cheerful smile. Y/N looked at Senpai who moved away from their shoulder and now laying down on their lap looking upwards seeing Y/N. Feeling calm, "hey don't fall asleep on me now..." Y/N smirked, looking downwards seeing Senpai lying his head on top of their lap, slightly humming to himself.

"But, you feel so nice..." Senpai said with a fake yawn, as he waved his hand over his mouth. "Fine. I won't move..." Y/N sighed in defeat letting Senpai slowly close his eyes. Everything was so quiet. Y/N could hear the soft breaths coming from Senpai. "Y/N...?" Senpai said in a whisper, Senpai slowly began to open his eyes, as he lifted his head from his spot on Y/N's lap.

"Yeah? What is it." Y/N asked as they slightly moved over giving Senpai space on the couch. "You know what I said about getting closer to you physically..." Senpai said sheepishly as he poked his two fingers together nervously "yeah? And what were you implying-" Y/N said cluelessly

before they fixed their posture for a second but it didn't last long.

Senpai quickly jumped on top of Y/N pinning them down on the couch as he slowly brought the big blanket on covering them up together underneath. "Oh- that's what you mean..." Y/N said with a scoff, which only made Senpai smirk biting his lip slightly. "I mean, you wanted to cuddle?" Senpai asked with a sarcastic grin as he slowly moved closer to Y/N under the blanket, their faces only inches away.

As they felt Senpai's heavy hot breath tickle against their neck as he slowly placed his head down on their chest, humming to himself, rubbing his face against them. "You know Senpai... your nice to be around sometimes..." Y/N said in a quiet mumble, making Senpai move his head up facing them with a smug grin.

"Oh buttercup, you're full of denial. It's cute... if you hated me you wouldn't let me do this dear." Senpai said with a laugh, as he shifted his body upwards before dropping down slowly hugging Y/N close by his side. The couch was not big but certainly was not too small for the both of them to cuddle on.

Senpai appeared with a beaming smile, looking deeply at them with lovesick. He moved closer towards Y/N's face. "It's really hot down here, we should get out of this-" Senpai once again shushed Y/N's lips with his fingertip. "Just a few more minutes... please Y/N, your body feels so warm." In a lazy sleepy voice, Senpai leaned in a bit more towards their face, since they were on the bottom and Senpai was on top of them. Y/N slowly became flustered at the sight of the boy being so close to their face. The two looked at each other for a moment before Y/N slowly reached out their left hand stroking Senpai's ever-so-soft cheeks. Making Senpai moan slightly biting the inside of his lip.

Wow, he's really cute... there is something different about his smile, I have never seen him like this before. Maybe what everyone at school said about him is wrong... or am I dreaming.

Y/N snapped back to reality when Senpai got up from underneath the covers, "Hey where are- you going?" Y/N asked as they sleepily rubbed their eyes from the sudden light in the room. "I'm going to check on the washer for our clothes if that's okay," Senpai said with a nervous smile, Y/N gave Senpai a smile and nod telling him it's okay. Senpai mouth out a 'thank you and left Y/N alone with the blanket around their shoulders.

Y/N eyed the window seeing the rainstorm die down from what it was an hour ago. Sighing softly to themselves happily, Y/N took their last bite of the lemon pie. Pulling out their phone checking it for a moment seeing three texts in their contacts, from about an hour ago. The top was from Pico.

Contacts: Pico
5:03 PM
Hey! Y/N you heard about Scarlett's party right? She said it's coming up soon. In the next 2 weeks... So was wounding are you coming? Darnell and Nene told me they are coming. Keith for sure but what about you? Shoot me a text sooner or later that would be cool bro.

Y/N read the text with a smile before quickly texting the boy back.

6:23 PM
Hey, Carrot head! Of course, I'm coming. I wouldn't want to miss out on something like this! Also, how you doing dude? :]

Y/N sent the text turning off their phone putting it on the coffee table next to the plates. As they waited for Senpai to come back, but it was oddly taking a long time for something so small.

Senpai sighed, taking out the clean clothes and tossing them into the dryer machine. Before Senpai could open the door handle to leave the room, he collapsed onto the cold floor. Senpai let out a groan from the sudden pain of being hit against the cold hard floor. Senpai slowly got up, pushing himself up with his two legs but just barely, he stood there for a moment shaking his head. Before falling back down again.

Seeing the oh-so-familiar, red floating spirit floating around him. Senpai wiped the dripping sweat from his forehead with his hand as he took a hold of the door handle pulling himself up slowly.

"You sure you wanna get up kid. You don't look too hot. Is everything alright?" The red floating spirit said as he moved around in circles in front of Senpai. Hearing what he said Senpai dropped back down with heavy breaths exiting his mouth.

Senpai's frown slowly turned into a smile but came out sarcastically towards the red spirit, "haha... wow, now you care about me? That's sweet." Senpai's said with a sarcastic laugh, with his right-hand layout resting on his side while the other was being used to fan himself down.

The red demon spirit sighed, "look, kid. I'm just worried about you. Okay I know I make fun of you a lot usually, but- your recent behaviour is a little off than usual." The red ghost said as he floated lower at Senpai's level, taking a quick look at him. "It's getting worse... isn't it?" Senpai huffed breathing heavily, as he rubbed his face with his right hand.

"Look kiddo, it will be fine, okay? Listen to me Senpai, if this gets out of hand you know what we have to do. Maybe get her to help she's the only way." The red ghost said with a hit of worry on his face. Senpai chuckled at his reply, "seriously? Her... but she got me stuck with you. In the first place over some dumb game, she doesn't even know how to undo it."

Senpai smirked but his smirk slowly faded away into a frown. "Damn it. If we have to, it's the only way I guess, I mean- she's the only option to stop things from getting worse. Like you said, your right. I just don't wanna confront her about- she won't help me..." Senpai said with Burleigh's voice as he ran his fingers through his blonde hair.

"Yeah, as much as I hate it. Most likely it will be our only option, sorry Senpai. I know you and I know how that turned out." The red demon ghost floated upwards bit away from Senpai letting him get up. Senpai sighed before speaking, "okay Shindeiru, just leave me alone for a second, I need to think...."

Senpai begged as he wiped his tears away.

Shindeiru sighed feeling nothing but empathy for the young boy but knew he had no control over it. As the red spirit slowly faded away leaving Senpai alone. Senpai blinked a couple of times before finally stepping back up standing on his two legs.

Senpai opened the door walking out of the room into the living room. Only to see Y/N sitting alone on the couch with their hands between their thighs. "Hey! Y/N, sorry for the the- wait. I didn't mean to leave you out here for too long I promise." Senpai said as he wrapped his arm around turning his head facing them as Senpai gave Y/N a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Senpai- um... wow you did it again," Y/N said in a mumble with blush in their cheeks from the sudden action, making Senpai giggle in reply. "You know Y/N, I had a lot of fun with you today. You and Keith... I never had this much fun in a while, who knows what holds in the future. And lastly Y/N, there's been something I been wanting to do this whole night we hung out." Senpai mumbled at the end feeling embarrassed knowing what he will have to do next. Y/N had a smirk on their lips, "oh yeah? And what's that-"

Y/N let out a nervous chuckle with pink on their cheeks before Senpai could speak the doorbell rang,

"oh- I will go get it..." Y/N sighed getting off the couch. As they walked upwards towards the front, opening the door. Y/N's eyes widened seeing a taller middle-aged man who they assume to be Senpai's Father. "My son, Senpai. He's here correct?" The older man asked. Y/N gave a quick nod after answering the door, Y/N's Mother came running down the stairs, "goodness. You must be Senpai's Father. Nice to meet you, sir. I'm Y/N's Mother, please come in, Senpai's just sitting on the couch."

Y/N's Mother clapped her hands together giving Senpai's Father a warm smile. As she leads the man to the living room, Senpai hears the footsteps and turned to see his Father. "Come on Senpai it's getting late. Pack up your things so we can go." Senpai's Father said walking away as he stood by the doorway, Senpai gave his Father a nod, as he stood up from the couch about to pick up his cup and plate. But Y/N stopped him.

"Here let me take these into the kitchen, it's getting late. Your sweater should be dry now Senpai." Y/N said with a smile. The blonde young boy smiled back, "oh! Thanks, Y/N." Senpai chuckled as he walked back into the laundry room taking his purple sweater out and slipping it on.

The boy sighed thinking for a moment until the red spirit Shindeiru appeared. "Hey, little man. You alright, you seem pretty bummed out. Is it about Y/N, are you going to tell them about me? You shouldn't be worried they can't even see me. Only you can, and her of course because she did it-" Shindeiru said as he rambles on and on. Causing Senpai to yell slightly raising his voice in a yell whisper. "Oh, my god can you shut your mouth! That's not what I'm worried about." Senpai said as he huffed opening the door as Shindeiru followed close beside him.

Senpai's face went back into a neutral state. Walking out, closing the laundry room behind him seeing his Dad standing by the door. Senpai slipped on his shoes and took his brown bag placing it around his shoulder. "Okay Dad, I'm ready." Senpai's Father nodded, "alrighty, thanks- for letting my son stay over." Senpai's Father said as he ruffled Senpai's hair, Y/N's Mother gave the two a smile cupping her hands together. "Oh! It's no problem, you're always welcome to come over. You two have a goodnight." Y/N's Mom said sweetly with a wave, Y/N went to stand next to their Mother and smiled waving Senpai goodbye.

After I saw them drove away my Mother closed the door. Locking it, "what a kind gentleman. You never told me about him at your school." My mother said as she ruffled my hair. I slightly slapped her hand off making her stop.

"Oh, I didn't? I thought I did. But yeah- he's a part of my 'little friend group' kinda." I let out a nervous laugh placing my hands into my pockets.

My Mom sighed, "your father won't be home later tonight sweetie. He's been stressed overwork the past few days." I watched as my Mom went to pick up the plates and cups walking into the kitchen.

Watching her turn the kitchen sink on, I felt a hint of worry, "is he okay...?" I asked walking up to my Mom as she placed the dishes inside the dishwasher. My mother gave me a quick look before nodding. "Yes- he's fine. Just stressed, no need to worry honey. Dinner will be soon, we are having jambalaya." My Mother said giving me a hopeful smile.

Senpai felt something inside him that made him feel uneasy the whole ride in the car. Senpai eyed the outside seeing raindrops harshly hit the car window. As the beam of dim street lights lit up the darken rode path. "Didn't know you would be staying over at two of your friend's houses today, what are the odds..."

Senpai's Father said with a chuckle as he clinched the black leather steering wheel making a turn to the left driving down. Senpai crossed his arms turning to face his Dad, "so what? I just wanted to be nice and bring them home safe. Y/N's Mother seemed happy, she gave us lemon pie, tea and such. It was cozy..." Senpai smiled to himself as he turned away placing his arm on the side edge of the car door window looking outside once more.

"You seem like you had a good time. That's sweet Senpai. It's nice seeing you get out more," Senpai's Father said as he drove pulling up in the driveway of the house. Senpai chuckled in reply "yeah, yeah, whatever Dad."

I scoffed opening the car door and closing it shut behind myself. I watched as my Dad unlocked the door letting us both in. I yawned walking upstairs lazily to my room closing the door locking it.

Placing my bag down on the carpet floor, before flopping myself onto my bed. "Well, well, well someone's a happy camper. Thinking about them huh?" Shindeiru said as he floated next to Senpai on the bed, "yep... oh Shindeiru, I wish I had that long moment with Y/N to finally kissed them." Sighed looking at the red ghost, who cocked an annoyed look "seriously, I lost count on how many times you tried to kiss Y/N. at this point, it's getting stupid and just sad. What happened to you."

Hearing what Shindeiru had to say Senpai looked at him with confusion. "What do you mean? 'What happened to me.' Senpai questioned as he rested his head against his palm of his hand. Shindeiru sighed "what I mean is, you used to be this over the top confidence person. Now you're just this... how should I say- soft and weak." The red ghost said with a grumble waiting for the boy, only to get a reaction from him.

I scoffed at Shindeiru crossing my arms while doing so. "Ha! No, I'm not, you must be dreaming," I smirked but Shindeiru's face dropped into an unsatisfied look shaking his head. "Mmm... yea, I'm not believing you. That's stage 1 denial-" Shindeiru smirked as he floated around the room. "Dude! What the hell, I'm not in denial, Plus I wanted to change for Y/N." I raised my eyebrow at Shindeiru, watching him fly around my room.

Shindeiru scoffed as he stopped flying around Senpai's room. "Well, I don't like this new you. Why can't I just take over your body and let you finally kiss Y/N like you always wanted." Shindeiru said giving Senpai a smug smirk of confidence, "no. We are NOT doing that Shindeiru. Plus I feel like I'm moving too fast I'm just a fool in love. And that's all I will ever be. What if I'm not truly in love with Y/N..." Senpai asked questioning himself with his hand under his chin, crossing his legs as he sat up from his bed facing him. It only caused Shindeiru to sigh, Senpai felt troubled as his smile faded into a frown.

"Oh my GOD, do we have to go over this again bitch. Seriously, you love Y/N just say it. I have been behind your back listening to everything. And I mean that literally, I been behind your back." The ghost said in anger as his ghost flame got bigger on the top of Shindeiru's head. "Quiet you, as if you know a single thing about love. Your a ghost Shindeiru. Not a living human being. Your name in Japanese means dead, you got nothing to say huh?" Senpai said in a cocky voice as he crossed his arms. With a smug grin,

"You damn know I can ask Y/N out faster than you. That's for sure, come to Senpai- your not this... shy person. Let me take over your body, just this once pretty please..." Shindeiru's said in a fake girly voice. "Fuck off, not now, not ever." Senpai scoffed as he gave a head shake. Shindeiru chuckled in reply "okay, okay fine. But if you change your mind. I'm always nearby Senpai."

I was spent the past hour cleaning around the house with my Mom. I check the time on my phone seeing it getting close to dinner time and my Dad still hasn't come home yet. Like usual always late working. I sighed checking the text Pico sent me about an hour ago.

Contacts: Pico
7:24PM
I'm doing great! OO BOY Y/N I can't wait! Also sometime later at night tomorrow. I wanna show you something Darnell and Nene will be there. But of course, Keith and Scarlett will be there too, It's some news about the party. But something cool you must see Y/N. Just sneak out of the house tomorrow on Sunday night. >:)
Or tell your parents too that's fine.

(A/N ooo whos this 'she' that will help senpai? and his ghost Shindeiru you will have to see soon ;) sorry for the long wait but its here. 3679 words! Again I'm sorry if there mistakes I always edit my stuff late at night lol its late and I'm sleepy)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

965 51 10
NOTE ~ THIS FIC IS NOT COMPLETE. WATTPAD HAS BEEN DELETING FICS THAT AREN'T LABELED COMPLETE OR AREN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE. ' ' 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐚 �...
2.5K 65 40
I will do stories with y/n but if it was not requested then it will not be character x y/n. I will not do smut. I'll try my best to make an update sc...
6.2K 47 7
hello so quarantines boring so umm this is my first story ever so hope you like it :) ___Things you might want to know___ -i also accept fluff and sm...
461K 13.3K 80
this is a sasuke x male!oc ((Made this when I was a kid)) ((WARNING: misspellings, plot holes, last name mistakes, ALOT of ideas that were squeezed i...