I MARRIED A PSYCHO [The Eligi...

Od EmeraldsBrightPage

"She's a psycho and she leads me to insanity" -Duke Galdonez Imperial I MARRIED A PSYCHO [The Eligible Bache... Více

ATTENTION
The Eligible Bachelors Series
I MARRIED A PSYCHO
PROLOGUE - PSYCHO
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 20

128 4 4
Od EmeraldsBrightPage

Warning: This story may not be suitable for a very young age due to some unscripted words...

---

DUKE

That was the most embarrassing moment I could have ever face in my fucking entire existence. Damn that psycho! I always got the worst form of its mishaps that anyone could ever imagine every time she's around; she was always the reason of my every struggle and I'm sick and tired of it! The worst thing is, I couldn't accept the fact that... that robotic MD was able to defeat me on just a fucking lousy mobile game. Hell no! Lucky for him, I wasn't in good condition. It's not because I'm a dummy geek who's only good for nothing... It's just a freaking video game.

I got startled which made me almost drop my phone when I heard Jane cleared her throat as she was trying to snap me out of my trance. I wasn't aware she has already entered my office.

"Defeat," said the voice effect.

"Fuck!" I cursed out under my breath.

I have been playing with my phone since last night like hell. I wasted my sleep hours up until this morning at work wearing a suit and tie just for this game. I've never been this unproductive as heck. I even ordered Jane to cancel all my appointments, even the most important meetings didn't get considered; everything was canceled and I'm starting to hate myself.

"My apologies, Sir, but this is not good news... I had already reached out to all the well-known ML gurus but none of them were willing to coach you... They couldn't accept the offer because they have already settled their appointments. Some of them were out of the country for international tournaments, some has scheduled online streams and they can't cancel even if I offered triple from what they could get. They said it wasn't for the money, but their viewers were already expecting and if they cancel it, they might lose followers. And for some other reasons, they just can't accept our offer.

"This is bullshit!" I cursed in a low tone.

"But, I found another option," she added. I quickly lifted my head to her, hoping for relief.

I found an amateur group online. In that group, you'll find a group of prodigies with potentials. They come to compete only for money, and nothing else. They don't even have managers who decide for them. It will be easier for us to get them. What do you think, Sir?"

"Do I look like I got a choice? What are you still doing? Go and get one." I badly need someone who could coach me; someone who'd mastered this game so we could spar. I want him gets beaten so I could master it better than him; better than anyone.

"Right away, Sir... By the way, I had already arranged everything for Miss Vlance's outfit for the ball next week, with the help of our team in collaboration with Belle's Desire Collections. They had sent the designs just this morning. And this is what the team had chosen." She showed me the portfolio and then she starts flipping through pages, going to where the design which the team had picked. the portfolio was filled with evening gowns exclusively design for the elites.

"I'll just leave it here, in case you might wanna pick something else for her."

"You know I don't have time for that, Jane, I'll just let your team handle it."

"Okay, Sir, as you wish. Please, excuse me."

I went back playing and started minding my business.

"Wiped out!"

"your team destroyed the turret."

"Legendary"

"Launch attack"

"Double kill!"

"Triple kill!"

"Maniac!"

"Savage!"

"Victory!"

After hours and hours, finally, I had won... for the fucking first time, I won!

Damn this!

"I won! I won! Woaah!" I screamed, jumped, cheered for joy, rejoicing my victory. These were the most satisfying achievements for me.

From all the achievements I got, I had never been into this kind of overwhelming failure before reaching success... This was indeed a real achievement for me. Compared with all the inventions, research, studies I did, I had never experienced to endure every disappointment in failing because I never failed at everything except for this... Oh no, let me rephrase it... except for Vlance, it was always because of her... That prick!

Even if the world had praised me for all of those achievements, it still doesn't satisfy me, but this, even if none had witnessed my victory, I felt it in my heart, the true meaning of success. It was overwhelming. I wanted to scream and let the world know about it. I'm overflowing with too much happiness.

little by little, my ecstasy subsided as I realized something... it was happiness. That simple thing was able to bring so much joy without me being too perfect... I realized that failure was the true source of happiness... without failure, there won't be a success. Being imperfect, wasn't bad at all. I grew up with too much fear of imperfection which made me realize, I missed half of my life trying to be the person I was not.

Unconsciously, a smile formed on my lips... I was too busy condemning Vlance for all of her flaws without realizing her boldness had imparted a great impact to my realization that happy life comes with imperfection and failures.

l chuckled weakly. "At least, marrying a psychopath wasn't bad at all."

Bang!

I got surprised when I heard a loud slam coming from the office door so I turned to see what was happening and there I saw and a skinny boy wearing a grey baggy hoodie, a cap facing back, ripped jeans, and a pair of worn-out sneakers. He seemed to lack parental care.

our eyes collided. He got a pair of big honey eyes, it blinks twice.

"Papa!" He spread his arms and runs in my direction and then jumps to me. My eyes widen, feeling bewildered. What the heck?

His shout echoed through the entire floor, enough to let the employees hear what he just said. They were in disbelief as I am.

"Jane, what is happening here?" I asked.

"My apologies, Sir. This is Elmo, he's nine years old, an orphan, and he will be your ML coach." Jane's face crumpled, apologetically.

"What the? A coach? So you're telling me, my coach is a freaking nine-year-old kid? Are you kidding me?"

"I'm very sorry, Sir, but according to the stream group page, Elmo's a gem player, I wasn't aware that he's only nine. I only found out when he arrived..."

"You little snitch! You lied to me! Hindi ba, sabi mo, labing siam na taon ka na?"

"'yon ang sabi ni kuya Elmo..."

"Wait a minute," I said and put the child down on my swivel chair. I kneeled to level him.

"Ibig mo bang sabihin, hindi ikaw si Elmo?"

"Hindi ako si Elmo. 'yong kausap mo sa telepono ang totoong Elmo..." the boy said looking at Jane. He then let his tongue out. "Bleee!" Making face to her.

"Bakit niyo ginawa 'yon?" I asked, calmly.

"Para kumita ng pera at matulungan si Kara."

"Sino si Kara?"

"Nanay ko."

"Jane, look for the child's mom, now," I ordered. She then left us and I continued asking for more.

"Kung hindi ikaw si Elmo, naasan siya?"

"Nasa labas, hinihintay ako. Siya ang naghatid sa akin dito."

"Bakit mo ako tinawag na Papa?"

"Sabi ni Kara."

I huffed. "Oh great!" What else should I expect? Of course, he got fooled.

I press the intercom, then speak, "Jane, look for Elmo, this kid said Elmo was just around.

Elmo was sent to my office and we talked. There, I learned that the child was indeed an ML prodigy and they stream online to earn money for a leaving, the child's name is Ethan, much known as Tantan. Elmo's a good friend of Tantan's mom who was a college student and working part-time jobs.

"Pasensya na po, Sir, kung ginamit ka namin para ipalabas na ikaw ang tunay na ama ni Tantan. Managal nang patay ang magulang ni Tantan at si Kara ang kinilala niyang ina dahil madalas niyang tanungin si Kara tungkol sa mga magulang nila. Kaya upang matahimik na si Tantan, pinaniwala na lang namin ito na si Kara ang tunay niyang ina kahit ang totoo ay magkapatid sila damantalang ikaw naman ang naisip namin na ipalabas na ama dahil madalas ka naming nakikita sa mga balita at a newspaper, gumagawa na lang ng kwento si Kara dahil sa sobrang abala mo sa trabaho ay hindi mo sila madalaw, tuwing nakikita ka niya sa telebisyon, tuwang-tuwa si Tantan."

"Kaya nang may tumawag sa akin mula sa kumpanya ninyo, hindi na ako nag-atubili at nagpangap na lang ako na ako ang batang hinahanap niyo, sinabi ko kay Tantan na pupunta kami sa opisina mo at bibigyan mo sila ng pera at maglalaro kayo ng paborito niyang laro."

"Paano natuto ang batang 'yan sa paglalaro?"

"Madalas po kasing wala si Kara kaya ako ang nagboboluntayong magbantay sa kapatid niya, tuwing maiiwan kami, naglalaro kami sa selpon ko ng kung ano-ano, madalas dinadala ko rin siya sa kompyuter shop at doon ko nadiskubre na may angking galing si Tantan kaya naisipan ko siyang isali sa grupo kung saan kami nahanap ni Miss Jane. Si Tantan kase ang pinakamagaling na manlalaro doon at marami ang nanood at dahil wala pa sa tamang edad si Tantan, nagpangap ako bilang siya habang siya ang naglalaro ng hindi nalalaman ng manonood. Marami na ang tumatawag sa akin na manager pero baka hindi 'yon makabuti kay Tantan kapag nalaman nilang hindi ako ang tunay na naglalaro... Maaari niya 'yon ikapahamak kaya minabuti na lang namin na doon na lang kami sa game streaming. Kumikita kami ng sapat at nakakatulong kay Kara ng hindi niya nalalaman."

"Elite?!" We turned our gaze to Tantan when we heard him press a word.

"Elite ka pa lang? Ang hina mo naman!" He even made fun of me.

At the end, we both agreed and started signing contracts. I'll get to see him every day at my office with Elmo's guardian. Tantan will be my spar partner and coach at the same time, in return, I'll pay for their weekly groceries so Kara wouldn't get suspicious if I pay them higher compensation.

The day seemed to be short. It seemed to be not enough playing the whole day. I'm starting to get worried as I notice I'm starting to get addicted to this game. I might get addiction syndrome which may affect my productive and healthy lifestyle. Imagine, I was able to skip working out, having my meals on time, and even my responsibilities at work. It was like a domino effect. Everything starts to get messed up, but on the other side of my head, I think, bending my rules wasn't breaking it at all.

A week had just passed real quick as if it was just an hour. My skills get much and much better as days passed by.

"Defeated."

"Ano ba?! Ang boplaks mo naman! Lagi ka na lang talo! Isang lingo na tayong naglalaro hindi ka manlang makalipat sa master!" Tantan complained in distress. I have to admit, the Duke who was known for being a crackerjack was, unfortunately, the dummies when it comes to mobile games. I bet I found what I'm lacking.

"You wish! I won a while ago... I also won yesterday..."

"Ayan ka nanaman sa kakaingles mo!"

"I'm sorry. Hindi ako laging talunan! Nanalo na ako, hindi ba?"

"Oo... Pero puta! Sa bawat singkwentang laro, isang beses ka lang nananalo! Ano ka ba? Ang hirap mong turuan!" Elmo cried, raising his voice.

"Sinisigawan mo ba ak..." I haven't even finished my word when he shouted back even louder.

"Oo! Kingina! Sinisigawan kita! Hindi ba halatang sumisugaw ako?!" he yelled, satirically. His expression was filled with dismay. Both of them, to be precise. How dare these two idiots to treat me so rude!

"Parang gusto na lang namin ibalik ang lahat ng mga binibigay mo sa amin. Ang hirap mong matuto!"

"Please, excuse me." we turned our heads to Jane when she came, carrying some treats for my guesses, these two morons.

"Donut!" Tantan cheered in excitement the moment the snacks arrived.

"Sir, may I remind you of the upcoming ball tonight at 7:00. The team will arrive at 3:00 in the afternoon to assist miss Vlance with the preparations. May I know what time would you need us to assist you so I could get someone for you, sir."

"There is no need. I can handle it my own."

"Okay, Sir. Please, excuse me," Jane said before leaving.

Suddenly, someone called Elmo. He answered his phone. I saw his brows raise quizically. "Oh, Nay? Napatawag ka?"

"Elmo, anak, ang tatay mo naaksidente sa trabaho. Nasa ospital kami ngayon..." I heard.

"Ano ho?!" he then lowered the volume of his phone and excuse himself to go outside so he could speak with his mom privately.

A few minutes later, he went back in such a hurry. "Sir, kailangan ko nang magpaalam. Tantan, kailangan na nating umuwi."

"Sandali lang," I said.

"Narinig kong nasa ospital ang magulang mo. 'Wag mong sabihin na isasama mo si Tantan sa ospital."

"Iuuwi ko muna si Tantan sa bahay nila; tutal isang oras lang akong mawawala. Babalikan ko din agad siya kapag Nakadelihen siya ako ng dagdag sa gastos sa ospital ni tatay."

"No way! Iiwan mong mag-isa ang bata sa bahay ng walang bantay. Paano kung may mangyari sa kanya roon."

"Malaki na ako!" Tantan yelled, stubbornly.

"Hindi ba't gabi na kung umuwi si Kara? Paano kung hindi ka agad makabalik dahil sa sitwasyon ng tatay mo sa hospital. Mukhang hindi lang simple ang kalagayan ng tatay mo."

"Wala na akong magagawa. Kailangan ko nang magmadali."

"Hindi ako papayag. Ako na ang bahala kay Tantan. Ako na ang maghahatid sa kanya bago makabalik si Kara."

"Sigurado ka ba?" he asked with hesitations.

"Dalian mo. Sigurado akong naghihintay na ang magulang mo."

He then faced Tantan ang talked to him. "Tantan, maiwan muna kita dito. 'wag kang masiyadong makulit... nagkakaintindihan ba tayo?"

"Ayos, pare!" they did fistbump and then Elmo hurriedly went out.

After meeting these two fellas, I immediately hired someone to investigate them just to make sure they were on a good track. I found out that I have nothing to worry about because they were good people.

I press the intercom to order something from Jane, "Jane, find which hospital was Elmo's dad was confined and pay the bills for them. Make sure they won't need to spend not even a centavo from their pockets."

"This has been noted, Sir. Anything else?"

"That would be all for now, Jane. Thank you!."

VLANCE

"According to the equation, S is equal to one half A T square..."

Professor Chong Go was lecturing about rocket science or whatever that shit is. Well, he's always like that. His class was all rich kids which means, he's the underdog. He just talks and talks and gets paid without minding if the class had learned something or none. But the it was all different when it comes to teaching the common kids, they are the scholar. He pressures them too much to the point he puts it too personal against those poor scholar students because he thinks that the rich kids pay for them while he's wasting his time and energy giving the opposite kids a free education. That selfish grumpy old shit!

"Vlance, kailangan ko ng raket." I got a text message from Elmo. Another genius from Gondo. Whenever he needs money, he'd ask me if I know some money-making sidelines. So, I got an Idea.

"How much do you need?" I texted back.

"Kahit magkano na, sobrang kailangan ko na"

A devilish smirk forms on my lips.

"Go to my studio; I know you know that place. Use my computer room and hack the university's site. The target this time is the university scientist, Chong Go. You know what to do."

The university site has profound system protection which was programmed, but since my family has a huge share and connection with the university, I have access to the most sensitive section of the site's system. I can enter it and manipulate it... and with the help of this genius, the university's IT provider won't know it was me.

After 30 minutes, the mission has been executed. All the electronic devices blinked up and then a video clip rolled up on the device's screen. There, it was revealed every malicious conduct of that professor.

Everyone saw him harassing a girl who's one of the university scholars at his laboratory.

"Professor, paraang awa niyo na ho, alam niyong pasado ang lahat ng grado ko, bakit po niyo ako ibinagsak."

"Your thesis is crap! You expect me to pass you?"

"Pero hindi po 'yon ang thesis na ipinasa ko! Ipinagpalit niyo ang thesis ko sa ibang mayamang studyante. Ninakaw mo ang thesis ko!"

"Do you have proof? Sige? Bakit hindi mo ako idemanda kung 'yan ang ipinaglalaban mo, Ms. Trinidad."

"Dahil mahirap lang kami at kahit pa lumaban ako sa karapatan ko, hindi ako mananalo laban sa 'yo at sa mahal mong estudyante na galing sa pamilya Galvez. Pamilya sila ng mga magagaling na abogado."

"Desisyon mo ang umatratas sa kaso kaya wala na akong magagawa sa grado mo. You failed, Ms. Trinidad... Ngunit mayroon pa namang isang paraan upang hindi ka bumagsak...
Masmadaling paraan."

there was a heavy gasp from the entire class when they saw him cupped the girl's breast with his palm and then he began to kiss her, forcefully. The girl fought back and successfully pushed him away from her and then she scaped.

There were other five malicious video clips of him doing vicious conduct against some other defenseless scholars and it spread quickly not only in the entire the university but the whole nation was now aware of it. It went controversial that it even damages the university's image. Tones and tones of lawsuits were now filed against him. In just an hour, the media was now pestering the old peaceful university.

"Vlance, Natangap ko na ang bayad. Maraming salamat!" Elmo, texted me.

---

"Mabuti nga sa hinayupak na propesor na 'yan! Mukhang pera!" Gino cursed out.

The entire university has to cancel all classes because of the controversy. The president called for an emergency meeting to all the faculty members and the university board of directors came to fix the scandal that just happened.

"Sino kaya ang may pakana no'n?"

"Balita ko na-hacked daw ang Central Database System... Ang tindi naman ng hacker na 'yon! Nakapasok siya ng ganon kadali at dahil doon, nahakot niya ang mga CCTV footage. Hindi basta-basta ang makapasok doon dahil magagaling na programers ang siyang bumuo roon. Ang Imperial United IT group of corporation ang siyang IT provider ng paaralan na 'to. Ibig sabihin, bihasa at magaling ang may kontrol nito.

I was just laughing inside my head. This kids has no idea that I was the one behind it. Good job Elmo!

"Where's Dannelle?" I asked, changing the crapy topic.

"Nasa kabilang bench. May kausap siya sa telepono. Si Tristan."

"Tsk!" My face automatically crumpled the moment I heard that name. Why do I have this feeling that Tristan wasn't good for our sweet Dannelle? I hate this instinct! It freaks me out like hell!

I can't help it anymore so I went to check on her. I sneak to where she was and listen to her speaking with that Tristan over the phone.

"Ayos naman ako. Wala kang dapat ipag-alala dahil walang humaharas na kahit na sino sa akin dito." I bet that the news had already reached that Tristan guy. I realized, the moment these two started dating, Dannelle was better than the other scholars. It's kinda bit weird because Dannelle was also one of the unlucky scholars who gets bullied or harassed by teachers even the rich kids that I, most of the time, have to stand for her every now and then but I notice it ended during the period Dannelle was seeing this Tristan.

Hmnn?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

42.5K 2.1K 39
(Completed) Parenting is a tough job but seeing your child smile and laugh is a worthy sight. -- "Laro tayo," biglang usal ko. I didn't know wher...
16.5K 1.1K 28
A love story that begins in the unexpected checkpoint. The most awkward encounter. Will that encounter creates a new found love? Let's find out in th...
80.9K 2.3K 24
(BlackRoseSociety) series#3 Love and first sight was really existing.. But of course if you are pretty they will love you back but, if you are ugly...
3.7M 100K 63
[PROFESSOR SERIES I] Khione Amora Avila is a transferee student at Wesbech University who aimed to have a fresh start. She only had one goal in life...