Agent 28- Larry Stylinson au

By sophieskates17

This story is a spy story between Louis Tomlinson and harry styles. Harry styles is a new recruit and Louis T... More

Prologue/ setting the scene
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Epilogue
Thank you🖤

Chapter six

4.9K 183 365
By sophieskates17

Should I continue writing this story? I'm not sure if anyone is actually liking this story, so I don't know if I should continue writing it.

◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️

Harry awoke to the sound of someone pounding on his bedroom door. Before getting out of bed he glanced at his alarm clock. It was 5:00 in the morning. He lazily walked to the door and opened it up. Louis was standing there dressed in a thin long-sleeved shirt, shorts, and workout shoes. This was the first time he had seen Louis in anything but a black suite.

"What are you doing here Louis" he asked groaning.

"Ready for the worst day of your life" Louis said smiling.

"What, what do you mean" he asked confused.

"Today is our first day of training" Louis explained.

"Oh yay" he said sarcastically.

"Hurry up and get dressed, we're already late" Louis said.

"Okay wait here" he said closing the door.

He quickly got dressed in his work out attire. He fixed his hair, even though it was going to get all messed up and sweaty later. He opened his bedroom door and found Louis leaning against the wall.

"Are you ready" Louis asked.

"Yeah" he said.

"Took you long enough" Louis said.

"Hey, it takes time to look this fabulous you know" he said dramatically.

"Oh really, I've never had that problem. I just wake up and look this fabulous" Louis said.

He rolled his eyes at Louis and Louis laughed slightly. Louis laugh was captivating. Louis looked so cute, and he had the most beautiful blue eyes. Wait, wait harry wasn't falling for Louis he can't be. Louis said he was straight anyways, it's not like he would ever have a chance.

"What training room are we going to" he asked as they walked down the hallway.

"We're going to the third training room; it is the specialized room" Louis said.

"So, what are we doing today" he asked.

"So many questions Styles, you will find out later. You know cross that bridge once we get there" Louis said.

"Well, that doesn't sound ominous at all" he said sarcastically.

They walked to the third training room. Louis opened the door and soft florescent lights turned on. Louis grabbed two water bottles and set them on the bench next to the boxing ring.

"First I want to see your technique. I know you learned everything in the academy, but I don't trust that. You were only in the academy for a year, I don't know if I can trust that" Louis explained.

"Louis I have great technique and I will prove it to you" he said. Louis just chuckled.

They went to a nearby punching bag. He wrapped his hands with protective tape. Then he threw a few punches at the punching bag. He heard Louis make a sound of displeasure behind him. Harry whipped around and glared at Louis.

"What" he said annoyed.

"Your punches their shit" Louis said shrugging his shoulders.

"No there not" he said annoyed.

"Yeah, they are" Louis argued.

"Well let's see yours then" he said crossing his arms.

Louis shrugged and walked over to the punching bag. Without putting on gloves or wrapping his hands, Louis got into his stance and delivered five perfect punches. Everything that Louis just did was textbook perfect.

"Mine looked the same" he argued.

"No, they didn't, get in your stance and I'll help you" Louis said.

He got into his punching stance. Louis came up behind him and put his hands on his hips adjusting the stance he was in. It sent shivers through him. Louis touch was sweet and gentle and not harsh at all.

"No punch, you should have more power behind your punch" Louis said.

He punched the bag again and realized that it did in fact have more power. Louis stopped him and adjusted his hand and shoulder. Every time Louis touched him it felt like sparks were flying.

"Now isn't that better" Louis said.

"Yeah" he said rolling his eyes.

"If you do it this way, you have more power and you can hit for longer" Louis explained.

"Thanks" he said.

"Now let's throw knives" Louis said excitedly.

"You really like knives don't you" he said.

"Yeah, who doesn't like knives" Louis said.

"Knife kink much" he murmured.

"I don't have a knife kink Harry" Louis said rolling his eyes.

"Then why are you always threatening to stab people" he argued.

"Because I'm not allowed to shoot people" Louis said simply.

"Well, you can't stab people either" he yelled.

"Hasn't stopped me yet" Louis joked.

"Whatever let's just throw the knives" he sighed.

Louis went and grabbed a few throwing knives from a cabinet near the throwing range. Louis handed him the knives.

"What about you, don't you need knives" he asked.

"Oh, dear Harold, I'm always prepared" Louis said pulling a knife out of his back pocket. The knife was gold with a black handle.

"You carry knives" he said bluntly.

"Yeah, duh. Now show me your throwing technique" Louis.

He threw the knife and it hit the board of the silhouette and fell onto the ground. Louis gave him a look and he sighed.

"That was bad" he sighed.

"It physically pained me how bad that was. Watch me" Louis said.

Louis threw the knife and it hit the silhouette in the crotch.

"Well now I'm scared of you going anywhere near my crotch" he said backing away.

"Oh, in your dreams, I'm not going anywhere near your crotch" Louis said.

"And I wouldn't want you anywhere near my crotch" he lied.

"Yeah okay. Here let me help you with your throwing" Louis said.

Louis wrapped his arms around him and repositioned him. Once Louis backed away, he threw the knife and hit it perfectly on target. He turned around and looked at Louis excitedly. Louis simply nodded in approval.

"Better" Louis said.

"Better, that was great" he gloated.

"Fine it was great Come to the ring and bring the knives" Louis said walking away.

He grabbed the knives and met Louis in the ring. Louis took his shoes off and threw them out of the ring, so he did the same.

"What are we doing now" he asked.

"Come at me with a knife" Louis said simply.

"No, I'm not going to come at you with a fucking knife" he said shocked.

"Just do it" Louis said.

He sighed and did as Louis said. He put the other knives down outside of the ring and kept one. He went at Louis. Louis dogged and ducked him. He came at him again and nicked Louis side. Louis grabbed his arm and disarmed the knife. Louis threw him on the ground and pinned him. Louis brought the knife up to his throat. For a second, he thought that Louis was going to cut him, but Louis climbed off of him and stood up.

"I'm so sorry Louis, I shouldn't have cut you" he said getting up off the ground.

"No that was the point. I wanted to see if you had the balls to actually hurt someone" Louis said.

"I have the balls" he insisted.

"I'm sure you do" Louis laughed.

He rolled his eyes but laughed too. Louis seemed to be getting closer to him, and he was really happy about that.

For the next hour they sparred in the ring without knives. Harry learned quickly that Louis punched really hard. Louis was good, really good. He kept pinning him over and over again. Louis wouldn't let him stop until he pinned louis five times. It took forever, but he finally pinned Louis five times.

They got out of the ring and sat on the bench drinking water.

"You weren't kidding when you said that would be awful, that was bloody awful" he said.

"Oh, that was only the beginning" Louis told him.

"What it gets worse" he said shocked.

"It can always get worse" Louis mumbled

"What do you mean" he questioned.

"This is easy training. The academy treated you like babies. When I trained, I trained for ten straight hours. I didn't get breaks like you do in the academy. When you got pinned, they would stop, when I got pinned, they wouldn't stop they would stab me and cut me" Louis said. "Look at this" Louis said lifting his shirt.

Besides Louis gorgeous abbs he saw a plethora of scars. They were all around his abdomen. He also noticed the gash that he inflicted, which was still bleeding steadily.

"Louis your bleeding" he said shocked.

"Oh yeah I guess I am" Louis said unbothered.

"You didn't feel that" he asked confused.

"It's called being numb Harry. If you've been through what I have you become numb both physically and emotionally. See you later Haz" Louis said walking away.

Louis left him confused again. Why did he have to be so confusing and hot? Harry could admit it he was crushing hard on Louis. It didn't matter though Louis was his partner, and he was straight. He just wished that Louis would be less vague and confusing. He liked that they were getting closer to Louis. He hoped that he could get closer to Louis.

◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️

I hope you liked this chapter, thank you for reading ❤️

Have a great day/night

-xx Sophie 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 74 20
Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson have been a part of world's famous onedirection band. They have been living together and are extremely close. It was...
2M 113K 55
[HIGHEST RANK: #37 FANFIC / #100 TEENFIC; 9/14/14] **sequel to Catfish. Please, read Catfish before this story.** In which Louis and Harry are suppos...
340K 9K 17
Louis parents died when he was eight, his older brothers stepped in to take care of him, along with their best friends Harry and Edward Styles. The b...
394K 11.2K 21
Harry styles (19) works in a bakery, has a normal life and is studying in college. Louis Tomlinson (21) famous footballer, very well known. The two...