Green Eyes (Drarry fanfic) ✔...

By jiyarani

I do not own Harry Potter. This is HarryxDraco fanfic. It's a DRARRY if you don't like it then please don't r... More

Author's Note
1. Green Eyes
2. Party
3. The Deal
4. Beach
5. First Kiss
6. A night together
7. More kisses
8. Vitamin U
9. Welcome home
10. Seamus
11. Closeness
12. The Club
13. Something unexpected
15. Sudden visit
16. Hungry for more
17. Dream come true (part 1)
18. Dream come true (part 2)
19. Different results
20. A Big Decision
21. The Delivery guy (M)
22. The next morning
23. The 'Special' appointment
24. The truth hurts
25. Healed to be wounded again
26. The culprit
27. Epilogue

14. Promise

222 27 12
By jiyarani

Sexy Hermoine (👆👆👆)

Beep. Beep. Beep.

The beeping sound coming from the phone, broke Harry and Draco's sleep. Harry pushed his face in Draco's chest then mumbled," Stoppp it."

"Hmm?" Draco rubbed his eyes then looked around for the phone. His sleepy eyes searched around till it stopped over a small light coming from the corner of the room.

"It's your phone, Harry." Draco mumbled then close his eyes, trying to sleep again but groaned when Harry shook him again furiously.

"Pllllleeeaaaase." Harry pouted his lips out then traced them over Draco's neck. Defeated, Draco pulled away from him then walked towards that monster, which had been ringing continuously.

He fisted the phone with the intention to switching it off but the name showing on the screen, stopped him from doing it.

"Harry, here." Draco put the phone besides Harry but he covered his head with Draco's pillow.

"Tell them that I'm not available." Draco rolled his eyes at Harry's childish behavior then snatch the pillow and throw it away.

"It's Hermoine's." As the 'Hermoine' name reached Harry's ear, he sat up, sharply and then groaned when Hermoine's name flased over the screen.

After taking a deep breath, Harry swiped the receive icon on the screen and held the phone up to his ear. "HARRY JAMES POTTER!!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Harry winced then pulled the phone away from his ear. Draco looked over him in worry because Hermoine sounds really mad and he could easily hear her yelling.

Harry rubbed the back of his neck then took a deep breathe before putting the phone back on his ear," Hey, Hermoine."

"Don't hey me. Where the hell are you?!" Hermoine growled from the other side.

"I-I'm at home." Harry could hear a sharp intake of breath from other side, which he knew the sign of Hermoine trying to control her anger.

"Harry, I'm standing outside your house and to let you know, there has no one inside. And it's 7 am. That means, You're not at home. If you are then open the door right now!!" Harry visibly paled and his eyes grew wide. Draco noticed the change and sat besides him then started making circles on his back.

"I-I__"

" Harry, come home right now. We have a lots of things to discuss. I'm waiting and be here before 30 minutes." With that she cut the call. Harry dropped down his phone on the bed and whimpered.

"What happen? Is everything ok?" Draco turned Harry's face to him then gaze in his beautiful green eyes.

"Hermoine is at home." Harry sighed when Draco gave him confused look.

"She is at my home!! And wanted me there before 30 minutes." Harry cleared his doubts then leaned onto Draco's body. He knew that Hermoine would ask him about his sudden, disappearing from the club but he was unaware that she would be at his home, waiting for him in this early morning.

Draco circled his arms around Harry's waist and pulled him close,"So, what are you going to do?"

Harry sighed," I don't know. But maybe it's going be a long day." Draco kissed the top of his head then placed a finger under his chin and lift up his face and gazed in his eyes.

" I don't know what you are going to do but, I'm always here for you." Harry nodded with a smile. He knew that Draco always be there for him but hearing it from Draco's mouth, relaxed him.

"Yeah." Draco leaned down and kiss him softly on lips.

"Now go. Before she comes over." Harry's eyes bulged out then with a speed of an electricity, he ripe himself away from Draco and changed his clothes with yesterday's. As he was about to ran out of the door, he remembered something then turned around and walked up to Draco. Before Draco could understand his intentions, Harry kissed him hard then bite on his lower lip before pulling away.

Draco's eyes were still close when Harry called him from the door," See you soon, Draco. Take care." With that he closed the door behind his back and walked away.

***

Draco was still sitting there, trying to process what just happened. He touched his lips with his pale fingers then smiled. He was so lost in his thoughts that he failed to noticed a presence of another person in the room.

"YOU BITCH!!" Draco groaned when a handbag hit the side of his head.

"Fuck!!" Draco glared at the attacker.

"You hide him from me!! You bitch!!" Draco stood up and caught Pansy's hands before she could hit him again.

"Jeez girl!! Where is your daddy?" Pansy huffed but didn't break her heated gaze.

"He is at home and don't try to change the topic!! Why do you not introduce us?!" Draco loosened his grip on her hands then sat down on the bed with a sigh.

"Have you seen him?" Pansy rolled her eyes then took a seat besides him.

"Yeah, I came here and was locking my car when a hot, fine piece of ass walked out. He didn't see me. But damn it!! What a handsome guy you get. If I don't have Daddy then I would definitely fucked him." Draco glared at his noisy friend. The sides of his ears turned red with anger. Pansy saw it then bust down in laughing.

"Aww, Don't think too much. I was just teasing you. Beside you know that I love daddy type guys. Ok now, tell me about what he was doing here? Did you already bang him? Is he a good fuck? Is he good at suc__" Draco covered her mouth before she could ask further.

"I'm going to call Blaise then he'll teach you a lesson." Pansy's eyes sparked up and she pulled his hand away.

"Sure, and tell him that I was asking about your sex life in details." Draco shook his head at the craziness of his friend.

"You are crazy!!"

"But you love me." For few seconds they stayed quiet, just enjoying the silence.

"Do you love him?" Pansy asked, breaking the silence while looking straight in his eyes. Draco shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know but It's not a one night stand for sure."Pansy patted his back with a smile.

"Good. You need to settle down. But what about him? Does he like you?"

"He is a straight guy." Pansy gagged at him but he continue," But I'm working on it. I want him and will have him soon. And if it works then maybe get marry with him also."

"You will. I believe in you." Draco knew that it was more than just a simple attraction but didn't want to accept it untill he got Harry's love.

"Do you want to eat something?" Pansy rubbed her tummy then nodded.

"Yes, feed me some goodies. It has been too long since I have eaten something delicious. And make it in large quantity. "

"Sure, ma'am."

*****

Harry pulled the car over his home then cursed to see furious Hermoine standing by the door while tapping her left foot furiously on the ground floor with arms crossed over her abdomen. Harry gulped as Hermoine looked up and stared straight at him.

Please God save me. Harry prayed then climbed down from the car and lock it with a click sound. With small steps, he reached to Hermoine.

"Hi."

"Hi, Harry." When she noticed Harry was still standing by her side, she straightened her arms," Are you going to stand here or will open the door?"

Harry cursed at himself for scared by Hermoine. For God's sake, she is his childhood friend!!

"Yeah." Harry unlocked the door then walked inside with Hermoine following behind his back.

Harry placed the keys on the table then turned around to ask Hermoine for something to eat or drink but she had already made her way inside the kitchen. "DO YOU NEED SOMETHING?" Hermoine yelled from the kitchen as she opened the refrigerator and frown to see it empty.

Harry was sitting in the drawing room when Hermoine come back with two water bottles and placed them on the table. Harry nodded his thanks then took the water bottle and uncapped it. As the opening of the bottle touched his lips, he didn't stop till the whole bottle was empty. Hermoine sat by his side and watching him closely.

As Harry put the empty bottle down, Hermoine asked," Where have you been, Harry?"

Harry cursed initially, of course she would be going to ask him many questions. He looked over her," With a frien-d."

Hermoine sighed,"I know all of your friends because they are mine also. I had called them all and you was not with them. Where have you been?"

"He is a new friend."

Hermoine sat straight with arms crossed over her breasts," Who is she?"

"She?"

"Harry, Why are you hiding your love affair from me?!" Hermoine asked then pulled his collar to the side and pointed at the dark color hickey," from where have you got that, huh?"

Intensely, Harry pulled away his collar from her grip then straightened up his shirt," Maybe a mosquito bite?" Hermoine frowned, wondering why was Harry hiding his lover from her?

"Why are you doing this? I told you everything about my life and you, you are hiding your lover from me. why?! Am I not worthy to know about your life?" Tears welled in her eyes as she asked him these questions. A guy, whom she thought of as a brother, was hiding something from her and she wanted to know about it even if she had to cry.

"I'll tell you but I need some time, Hermoine." Harry gathered her in his arms then patted her head till she stopped crying. To made his childhood friend cry, was the least thing he wanted to do.

"I don't have any problem Harry. It doesn't matter if you love a girl or a guy. It's your life. You will be my best friend forever." Harry's eyes widened as he heard, Hermoine's saying.  He pulled her little away then looked in her shiny eyes. She gave him a smile before continued.

"I saw you walking with Draco last night in the parking lot., "Harry's eyes bulged out but Hermoine ignored him and continued, "Then he kissed you. I was about to walked upto you but to my shock, you were kissing him back."

"Hermoine, it was__"

"Shhh, let me continue." Harry nodded at her to continue, "As long as you're happy, I'm good. It hurts that you don't trust me enough to share your secrets with me but it's ok. I love you and remember that." Hermoine finished with a sad smile and it clenched Harry's heart.

"Hermoine! That's not true and you know that. I love you dearly but, but I don't want to share this with you."

Hermoine's eyebrows knitted ," Does it mean that Draco is forcing himself on you?!"

"What?! No! Oh god! Hermoine, why your brain works like that?!"

Hermoine chuckled," Then why you can't share this with me?"

" It's complicated." With a sigh Harry stood up, "I have been straight for my whole life and now, Draco came in my life out of nowhere and turned it upside down. I-I never craved someone like I craved him. He never forced himself on me, I want him, no, I need him in every way. And it scares me. I know that mom and dad are ok with LGBTQ+ community but I'm scared. What if it's a normal attraction or Draco didn't think of me like I do?"

Harry blew a breath," I'm just waiting for this hunger to end then everything will go back to normal. Draco would be on his way and me, on mine."

Hermoine shook her head, the guy standing before her was unaware of the emotion, he had been feeling. She knew him more than he, himself.

Harry startled as a small hand touched his shoulder from the behind and turned around to face, smiling Hermoine ," I'm always here. If you need to talk about anything then don't be shy and tell me. Promise?" Hermoine held her pinky finger up for Harry and with a tight smile, Harry hooked his pinky finger with it.

"Promise."

End!!!

I hope you guys have enjoyed it!

Don't forget to vote and comments.

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 5.4K 26
"Umm I-I was uhh j-just leaving" I stuttered. {why am I having trouble speaking? especially to Malfoy!} He looks me up and down and I some how feel e...
443K 19K 66
(Drarry) Harry Potter is about to enter his seventh year, and things are not quite what he expected. He is no longer the angry boy who watched his wo...
11.4K 846 18
⚡️ Harry Potter, accomplished Auror, is getting married. Or, he will be, when his twenty-five question, scientifically valid survey (developed by Her...
47.5K 1.1K 25
"will you be my wife?".....I still remember that day. When I was just Rooming around Hogwarts, when the reunion happened, after studying all 8 years...