𝒮𝒽𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 (BNHA x OP!F...

By Hi_Hi_There

"ᴡʜᴏ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ? ᴡᴀɪᴛ! ʜᴏʟʏ ꜱʜɪᴛ!!! ᴍʀ. ᴀɪᴢᴀᴡᴀ?!" What if one day you wake up in MHA on a fluke. Don't get me wro... More

Character Information (Important Edit)
01 - School
02 - Worlds
03 - Quirk
04 - House
05 - Training
06 - Imagination
07 - Meeting
08 - Day off
09 - The Bar
Quirk Explanation (Edited)
Quirk Explanation (Outfits)
10 - Beach
11 - Inheritance
12 - UA Entrance Exam
13 - Letters
14 - Greetings!
15 - Combat Training
16 - Extra Credit
PLEASE READ!!! ⚠️ IMPORTANT!!!
18 - Extra Credit (Final Battle)
19 - Dumbass
20 - Big News
21 - The Press
22 - The USJ Part 1
23 - The USJ Part 2
24 - The USJ Part 3
25 - Realities
26 - Reflections
27 - Back
~Halloween Special~
28 - UA Sports Festival: Part 1
29 - UA Sports Festival: Part 2
30- UA Sports Festival: Part 3
31 - Hero Names
32 - Unfashionably Late
33. Omen
34. Debut
35. Peekaboo
Images & Q/A
36. Inmortui
37. The 4th Wall
Break
38. Nostalgia

17 - Extra Credit (Canadian edition)

3K 138 90
By Hi_Hi_There

Here's another update yay!!! Plus I'm almost done with school and finals which will mean more updates ya'll!!!! And I'm re-using a gif I know pathetic 🥲

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator pov 

Once (Y/n) had come back from checking on her defeated classmates, Midnight announced the selection for the next match. 

"Ok well then. There are only two contestants- *ahem* I mean students, left to gain potential extra credit. Well technically three, however, Sero will be taking this opportunity to learn instead of battle." Midnight started, turning towards the tape boy when she mentioned him. 

He looked a bit startled but calmed down when he realized he wasn't being chewed out for basically chickening out of fighting (Y/n). 

"Now out of you two," Midnight gestured with her hands towards Bakugou and Todoroki, "who wants to go next?"

Neither of them answered right away. They just stood in silence thinking over the option. Well really one of them thought it over while the other was too stubborn to go first since they wanted to end the series of fights with the most "impressive" one. 

"Well since neither of you will step up, how about (Y/n) decides who she will fight next." Midnight suggested as she turned towards the girl. 

(Y/n) thought for a few seconds, looking both boys up and down to get the gist of their feelings towards the situation. She knew full well how Bakugou felt about being last, and that Todoroki truly didn't care that much who went first. 

Then she made her decision, "I choose you Zangoose!" 

"..." Everyone stared at (Y/n) with confused, weirded out, and just dumbstruck faces. Bakugou though did show a sign of a forming smile which quickly went away. 

"What? No... don't tell me... you don't know what Pokemon is do you..." (Y/n) said, looking horrified at everyone around her. 

Usually, because of Midnight's age and canonically when she was born, she should know of Pokemon. However, judging Midnight for the person she is, it is safe to assume she never thought once about Pokemon as a kid. 

"Wow you uncultured people. You know what when this is all done we're going to have one long conversation about this." (Y/n) said, crossing her arms and turning her back away from her teacher.

"Yes (Y/n), but we still need to know who you chose," Todoroki spoke up, in his normal monotone voice. 

"You dimwit. You. I chose you." (Y/n) sighed and hung her arms low. 

Todoroki blinked a few times trying to analyze what (Y/n) had just called him. He assumed it was an insult and silently stepped up to meet (Y/n) inside the yellow square. 

"Ok, you two. I understand that you are both powerful, but please try to keep property damage to a minimum, the school does pay for repairs." Midnight started, mostly looking towards the (h/c)nette. 

(Y/n) put her hands up in an 'I didn't do anything?!' kind of manner. 

"Now without further ado," Midnight raised her arms in a large sweeping motion. "GOOOO!!!"

Neither (Y/n) nor Todoroki were quite ready yet, so they both took a small amount of time to get into fighting positions. 

(Y/n) had her hands upfront in a fighting position while her legs were apart for both offensive and defensive movements. 

Todoroki was set up similarly, only he had his right hand back with his left out front for an attack. 

"Ok Todoroki, don't let this be boring ok?" (Y/n) teased, relaxing her body a bit. 

"Yeah ok." 

With that, the two-toned boy sent a short wave of ice towards (Y/n). She easily dodged, jumping out of the way of its path. This was followed by a series of ice shards, blasts, and cones, spiraling towards the girl. 

However, when (Y/n) went to dodge the last blast from Todoroki, she didn't notice that the boy had moved to the side of her. 

Todoroki took advantage of this and sent another quick blast towards the (h/c) girl's back. 

Since (Y/n) was aught off guard, she had no time to dodge the ice. Instead, she let her body fall backward, her face ever so lightly being slashed with the sharp ice. She then lifted her right leg, almost performing a cartwheel, and smashed her foot into the ice. 

Panting, (Y/n) finished her rotation, pushing the ground with her hands and jumping away from Todoroki. 

(Y/n) lifted her hand to her scored cheek, "Ha? First hit of the day! Kinda stings thanks." She lifted a finger to feel the blood lightly rushing down her cheek and inspected the bright red liquid on her finger. 

"Well nothing can be done about it now..." she groaned. (Y/n) wiped her finger on her hero outfit, not minding the fact that it was now dirty. 

(Y/n) then ran fast at Todoroki, slightly faster than when she was fighting Iida, so very very fast. Todoroki's hair was even moving from the wind (Y/n)'s speed was creating. She then broke off from her run to punch Todoroki on the side of his face. 

Luckily though, the boy was alert and used his forearm to block the blow. His feet though slid back several feet, stirring up the dirt below him even more. 

(Y/n) now was getting serious, not making time for the funny small talk that she wanted to do. Instead, she ran back up to where Todoroki had slid and bombarded him with a series of strikes. (Y/n) started slow, allowing her opponent to block her attacks. She then got faster, increasing the speed of her steps, hits, and occasionally dodging the ice sent from Todoroki. 

'I can't keep up. If she goes any fast I won't be able to defend against her attacks...' Todoroki desperately thought as he continued to be pushed back by (Y/n). 

Unfortunately for him, that was exactly what (Y/n) did. She started moving faster and faster, to the point that it looked as though she had multiple hands and legs striking Todoroki in various places. Each strike getting more powerful than the last. 

Then all of a sudden she stopped. 

'Why did she stop attacking? She had a clear opening and time to attack. Is she mocking me?!' Todoroki thought, collecting himself as he panted trying to catch his breath. 

"Though you needed a break after this. I'll give you as long as you want then either I'll attack again or you'll decide to make some grand move." (Y/n) mocked her classmate. She even went as far as to sit on the ground in a crossed-legged fashion. 

'Why the hell am I being so cocky!!! I just can't stop though? My hands are gonna be so sore after writing letters for sure...' (Y/n) mentally groaned as she scolded herself for her actions. 

Todoroki slowly stood up, slightly trembling due to pain. 

"Ready?" (Y/n) raised a brow. 

Todoroki just huffed in reply and shot a huge pillar of ice towards the girl. This one was tremendously bigger than the previous ones he had attacked (Y/n) with. It was at least 10 meters tall with multiple spikes of ice shooting off from the sides. 

"Ok then haha!" (Y/n) laughed as she jumped and dodged away from the ice. The in the direction the girl was heading, Todoroki sent out another huge block of ice, causing (Y/n) to dodge by jumping higher into the air. 

This was exactly what he had planned, however, and used the ice to hide from (Y/n)'s line of sight. Seemingly out of nowhere, the boy appeared behind (Y/n) and sent another ice blast to her back. 

"Ack!" (Y/n) lowly growled when she saw Todoroki's figure behind her out of the corner of her eye. 

(Y/n) tried to adjust her body position in the air but that wasn't possible without the boost of a quirk or another force. 

"Damn it!" (Y/n) yelled as she now only have the choice of being hit or counter-attacking the ice. The only problem with destroying the ice would be that it would give her opponent a clear opening and shielding from the ice shards. 

'Guess I have no choice... Bakugou is gonna be mad but...' 

(Y/n) went to her last resort and summoned the Aries fire katanas. With two quick lashes of the blades, the ice was cut into 4 large pieces that immediately melted in the air. 

(Y/n) fell back to the ground and landed in a squatting position, causing the ground to break under her from the force of gravity and mass acceleration. 

As soon as she hit the ground the katanas the were once in her hand disappeared leaving a small outline of stardust.

(Y/n) facepalmed, "Can't believe I did that! UGH!" She then turned and wearily pointed towards Todoroki, "Hahaha... that was a good one, that was a good one. Wasn't expecting you to do that, that was good... but it won't happen again."

With the ominous end to her sentence, the girl sprinted fast, her (h/c) getting messed up. She even left another crater where she stood from her push-off. 

(Y/n) began to advance towards Todoroki, dodging the ice with ease that he sent her way. She looked as though she was dancing between the failed shots of ice soaring towards her. As if her body was just moving around them like a liquid seeping through cracks in the ground. 

Midnight's face however darkened. She knew now that (Y/n) had switched into serious mode. No more joking around and lazily attacking her opponent. No, she was going to pack some power behind her attacks now. Maybe not a full 100% but around a good 65. 

Todoroki, who was sure he had stuck down (Y/n) harshly, didn't believe that she was up and moving again so fast. His eyes widened with unexpectedly the girl appeared right in his face. 

He had not time to react before (Y/n) whispered, "Gatcha" and punched him square in the jaw. He was sent flying head first away from the pillar of ice he had once resided on. 

He flew towards the ground with such speed and force that when he finally came into contact with the ground, a large *BAM*  was heard. The boy continued to slide against the rough floor for another 2 feet gaining scratches and scars along the way. As he stood up he felt a searing pain on the inside of his mouth, causing him to spit on the ground. Blood came out along with a tooth. Todoroki also had a rapidly growing bruise on his right cheek and scrapes all down his forearms and legs. 

"Ugh," he groaned, cautiously feeling his mouth. "I won't back down now. I'll have to go harder." Todoroki muttered to himself as he readied himself again for battle. 

"Still fighting aye?" (Y/n) teased, sliding down the pillar of ice. "This is kinda in the way... lemme just-" With one solid kick, (Y/n) smashed the large ice structure Todoroki had created, opening up their fighting space even more. 

Everyone around, minus Bakugou of course, eyes' widened at the scene. 

'Hmm maybe I'm going a bit overboard... oh well!'  (Y/n) shrugged it off and  walked forward towards her opponent. 

"Tch. She's just showing off, bitch." Bakugou remarked, his eyes closed not being able to see the death glare shooting towards him (Y/n).

'Oh yeah. I'm definitely not holding back with that bastard! Imma beat him!' the girl felt her anger start to build. 

Todoroki shot some ice towards the (h/c) girl, regaining her attention to her current battle. 

"Oh how rude of me. I almost forgot we were fighting!" (Y/n) rudely chuckled, making Todoroki slightly angry. 

(Y/n) raised her index finger to her lip in a joking, thinking way, "I hope after this there won't be any hard feelings, though you don't strike me as the 'makes friends' type."

The red and white haired boy gave no willing response to the girl's words. 

"Oh, no response. Sour I must say, that hurts my heart." (Y/n) dramatically said, putting the back of her hand to her head. 

'HOLY SHIT WHY AM I SO MEAN!!! I'm having way too much fun with this to stop though... I mean it's ont everyday you get to beat up the one and only Shoto Todoroki? I guess his fathers knows though...' (Y/n) pondered, staying in places as her classmate began to get restless. 

'OH WAIT NO SO OUT OF POCKET (Y/N)!!! UNCALLED FOR!!!' She scolded herself for her harsh thoughts and turned back towards her opponent. 

"Sorry for the delay shall we continue now?" she asked, genuinely waiting for a response.

A spike of ice rose quickly under (Y/n)'s right foot, which she dodged, indicating Todoroki's response. 

"Ok then..." (Y/n) smiled cracking her knuckles, placing her thumb on the back of the joint and pushing down. "Let's continue." 

(Y/n) began running towards Todoroki again, this time at normal human speed. This gave the boy time to prepare for what was next. 

When (Y/n) reached him, she didn't hold back of her various of attacks. She sent these unexpectedly fast for the rate her body was moving. It seemed as though only her arms and occasionally her legs were a blur during the attacks. All Todoroki could do was block, attempt to dodge, and on the rare occasion, send a blast of ice towards (Y/n) in any given opening time, which wasn't a lot. 

This continued for another 30 seconds before (Y/n) eventually jumped back. 

Just as Todoroki was about to make his own advance, "MATCH OVER! (Y/n) wins, Todoroki you have stepped outside of the ring." Midnight announced, confusing the boy. 

He then looked down at his feet and saw that he had slid so far across the battle floor that both of his feet were now outside of the yellow lines. 

"Damnit." he muttered under his breath. 

"Oh sorry Todoroki about your mouth, and legs, and arms. You should probably go see recovery girl." (Y/n) called to him as she walked backwards towards Midnight. 

Todoroki didn't respond out of pettiness and not wanting to making conversation with anyone in the first place. He only turned around and made his way back to the battle entrance of the school accompanied by two white robots to guide the way.  

Back around the yellow lines, (Y/n) and Midnight were discussing the girl's previous match. Something about taking it too far and showing off power normal people wouldn't have naturally. 

(Y/n) wasn't truly paying attention and zoned out for the most part. 

"Tch. It's embarrassing to get your ass beat like that." Bakugou snickered. "I guess he was just weak to lose so pathetically to her." He kicked the ground and stood up the stretch, knowing his match was next. 

----

Todoroki walked down the UA hallways towards the infirmary, the school's robots trailing behind him. 

He stopped to turn around, "I fine leave me alone. I believe I'm capable of walking by myself."

He started walking again but the robots continued to follow him. There really wasn't anything to be done so the boy just sighed and continued to walk. 

Eventually he made it to the room labeled Infirmary: Recovery Girl and knocked before walking inside.

"Hello?" Todoroki said, stepping into the room and looking around. 

"Oh yes hello!" Recovery Girl popped out from behind her desk and made her way towards the boy. "Oh you're just scratched up that's an easy fix."

She motioned for the boy the sit down in one of the chairs surrounding the room. When he did Recovery Girl walked over and stood in front of him. Her lips then extended and kissed Todoroki's cheek, slowly but surely healing his bruise, restoring his tooth, and ridding the blood that remained in the area. She then moved on and kissed both an arm and a leg, healing that pair of each. 

Todoroki was slightly disturbed but none the less grateful for the treatment. He thanked Recovery Girl and stood up to leave before she stopped him. 

"Can I ask you something Todoroki?" she started. 

He nodded silently waiting. 

"All of the students that have recently come into my office have all been from your class I assume."

Todoroki nodded. 

"Hmm. Do you mind telling me what you're doing. I had other students probably from your class come before, but that was a while back so I'm assuming that was from another activity." she said while straightening up her glasses. 

Todoroki nodded, "Our first activity was a battle simulation of teams. Heroes verses villains, where both teams were formed by our classmates. Some things got out of hand and all..." He trailed off, remembering what happened with (Y/n). "But now some students stayed after class was dismissed to earn extra credit by fighting (Y/n), since we had an odd number of students for the first activity this was a way for (Y/n) to train and for some students to get an early lead on grades." 

Recovery Girl nodded, now understanding things fully. It was now no question why so many students were being sent in injured so badly. 'I guess this boy must be truly powerful judging by how little injuries he has... I hope to see him fight one day soon.' She thought, watching Todoroki leave her office. 

"Hm, what a nice boy." She smiled and got back to work. A few people like Kirishima, Iida, and Yaoyorozu had all left school for the day after regaining consciousness. However Uraraka was still out cold since healing her took more energy out of her small body than her classmates. 

Recovery Girl walked to the bedside of Uraraka checking around to make sure there weren't any injuries that she missed. 

"I hope you'll wake up soon. Don't get me wrong I love my job but a break would be nice." she chuckled and walked back to her desk, having to finish paperwork for treatments throughout the day. 

----

"Well now. (Y/n) you've gotten another break and I am assuming your classmate here is ready for the battle as well." Midnight said, sitting down in her chair. 

"The name's Katsuki Bakugou, so you better remember it! That goes for you too twinkle toes, I'm gonna beat you to a pulp." Bakugou snarked, already letting his quirk start up. 

"Oh yeah we'll see about that." (Y/n) laughed loosening her slightly sore muscles. 

"Now both of you better know the drill by now because no way am I explaining things again. Get into the rink and prepare yourselves." Midnight said, obviously wanting this to be over. She was tired not only of teaching but of Bakugou's attitude already. 

The two followed her directions and stood inside the yellow lines. 

"Ready... set... GO!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well yay another chapter done! You have no idea how bad I feel that I'm  it updating fast enough. I am truly sorry and will try to update more once school is over on Friday!!!! So the latest I'll update hopefully would be the following Monday....

But anyway hope you enjoyed, vote, and hey... if you wanna join my discord full of weebs, cosplayers, and role players where we also watch anime and have game nights.... DM me I'm here to get the information and link!!!

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 8.1K 32
『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
55.1K 1.1K 70
"No, please... Don't go.." Y/N, a girl whose goals are to save and flip people off. And maybe even win the heart of a certain hot-headed boy to bring...
506K 14.1K 49
*In process of editing* You're Kirishima's estranged twin sister. You've come back to Japan after pursuing a modeling career in America (Don't give m...
1.5M 54K 60
"Any last words Hero?" "Do you like to breathe?" [Y/n] transfers to UA in her second year and quickly solidifies her position as one to watch, especi...