REIGNING VIXEN | Edmund Peven...

project_deceiver द्वारा

COMPLETED | ❝ Some journeys take us far from home. Some adventures lead us to our destiny. ❞ ━ in which... अधिक

ʀᴇɪɢɴɪɴɢ ᴠɪxᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ: ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴏɴ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀᴅʀᴏʙᴇ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴀᴛʜ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ: ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ꜰᴀᴠᴏᴜʀꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ: ʜᴏᴛ ᴘᴇᴠᴇɴꜱɪᴇ ᴛᴇᴀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ ᴇxɪᴛꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ꜱᴛʀᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ ɴᴀʀɴɪᴀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜʙᴏx ᴏꜰ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx: ᴏʙꜱᴇʀᴠɪɴɢ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴏᴍᴘᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴍᴘᴀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ: ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀɪɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ: ꜱɴɪᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴇᴇꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴡɪᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ: ꜱʜᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴜɢʟʏ ᴡᴇᴇᴘᴇʀꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ʙᴜʀɴ ᴀ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴏʀ ꜰᴜɴᴇʀᴀʟ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ: ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴄʟɪɴɢʏ ꜰᴇᴠᴇʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ: ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴊᴜᴠᴇɴᴇꜱᴄᴇɴᴄᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ: ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴘɪᴀɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ: ʜᴇʀ ɢᴜɪᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴅᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴅʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ ꜱᴏʀʀᴏᴡꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ᴀɴᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ʙᴇᴀʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx: ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴀɪɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴀꜱʟᴀɴ'ꜱ ᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ᴜɴᴄᴀɴɴʏ ʀᴇꜱᴇᴍʙʟᴀɴᴄᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ: ᴄʟᴀɪʀᴀᴜᴅɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴇᴄʜᴏᴇꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ: ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴅᴜᴄᴋꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ: ꜱᴛᴜʙʙᴏʀɴ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ: ʀᴇᴅᴇᴇᴍɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴀᴡꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ ꜱʜᴇʟʟꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴍᴀɪɴꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ: ʀᴇꜱᴛᴏʀᴇᴅ ʜᴏᴘᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛʟʏ ꜱᴏʀᴄᴇʀᴇꜱꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴜɴᴅʏɪɴɢ ꜰᴀɪᴛʜ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴜɴɪꜰʏɪɴɢ ᴄᴏʟʟɪꜱɪᴏɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ: ɢɪɢɢʟɪɴɢ ʙᴜꜰꜰᴏᴏɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ: ᴅᴇᴘᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴇᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪɪ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏʏᴀɢᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴡɴ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ: ꜱᴡᴀɴ ʟᴀᴋᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴛɪᴛᴛʟᴇ-ᴛᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴘʜʏꜱɪᴄᴀʟ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏɴꜱᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ʙᴏᴜɴᴅʟᴇꜱꜱ Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx: ᴘʟᴀᴄɪᴅ ʜᴀᴢᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ: ꜱᴛᴇᴀᴅɪʟʏ ᴀᴍᴇʟɪᴏʀᴀᴛɪɴɢ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ᴄʜᴀʀᴍɪɴɢʟʏ ʙᴀꜱʜꜰᴜʟ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ: ᴀꜱᴛᴏɴɪꜱʜɪɴɢ ʀᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ: ɢʀᴀɴᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴇꜱᴛᴏᴡᴀʟꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜꜱ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ: ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴍ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇꜱꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴘᴏɴᴅᴇʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ: ꜰᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ᴠɪꜱɪᴛᴏʀꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ: ꜰʀᴀᴄᴛᴜʀᴇᴅ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴄʜᴀꜱɪɴɢ ꜰʀᴀɢᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴜɴʙᴏᴜɴᴅ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ: ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴜɴɴᴀᴍᴇᴅ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ: ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴜɴᴠᴇɪʟᴇᴅ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴜɴꜱᴇᴡɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ꜱʜᴀᴘᴇᴅ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ᴡᴀʀᴍɪɴɢ ꜰᴀʀᴇᴡᴇʟʟ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪxᴇɴ
ɪᴍᴍᴇɴꜱᴇ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ: ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴄʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ

3.1K 143 279
project_deceiver द्वारा

➹₊•°༉彡˚✧

TIME HAS PASSED AND all was well. Kidding! All is never well when you're with the Pevensies. Like how they continuously bothered me about my abilities. Sometimes Lucy just stayed beside me to plead about making my eyes glow blue. Or even Peter who wouldn't give up on trying to lift up my sword. To tell you, they never gave me time of peace as they individually had to pest my time with all of their ludicrous requests.

One time, I even had to threaten Lucy about lighting her bed on fire if she kept coming into my room in the middle of the night because she wanted to ask about my powers. To which she was hesitant at first but then finally believed it when there was an incident of arson inside Peter's room.

Susan only came when she wanted her so called alone time, saying that when I was with her all of the others seemed to feel scared to even bother her. Which I approved of, seeing as we both were in need of some peace without all of the insects buzzing into our business.

If you'd ask about Edmund, well that boy was unbelievably a talker. He'd ask on end of teaching him how to deduce something so that he can see the difference between right and wrong.

I just let him come to me whenever he wanted to, due to how miserable he always looked when the others said something about coronation. He always felt the underlying guilt and regret of his past actions which led him to doubt his ability to lead.

However, when I told Aslan about my situation, he merely told me to follow the meaning of my name. Because of that, I had to ask around for anyone who had knowledge about name definitions that I ended up with the most unexpected person ever. It was Oreius.

Another trip to the lion was made once I was told about the secret of my name, that time with more disbelief. As my eyes landed on him, I started arguing about how I hated the meaning of it which was 'helper', by the way. And that I was, in no way, going to keep being included in their problems or I was going to end up in a casket at an early date. Aslan only laughed at me, saying another set of words that I heard being quoted by my grandfather. Simple trick to make me go on, I believe.

As of today, we had finally arrived to the day where we were to be crowned. Narnians went into my room earlier saying they were assigned to powder me up. We had some small problem at first. Obviously not because of myself almost whipping one of them thinking it was Peter, of course. But they managed to finish their task with satisfied giggles, saying I looked very fit for royalty.

A small knock on my door sounded off while I pocketed my lasso handle, myself groaning in annoyance upon sensing who it was. The people sent to fix me up already left a few minutes ago, just reminding me to go down the hall where the throne room was located.

"Knock knock." A male voice sounded from behind the entrance to my room. My outfit was embellished with intricate designs lining up the hems of the skirt, they moved up to twirl into the top part of my silk royal-blue dress. It had a low neckline, the same square shaped cutout that I believe the other girls had, the sleeves were long, covering it up until my wrists. A cape was draped on my back, its color comparing to the one's of my eyes whenever it glowed.

"Is it an idiot?" I said back to the person who spoke, opening up the door to make my exit. Upon leaving my room, Peter was stood there with all of his glory. I merely pushed past him, making him chuckle at my usual attitude.

Once we turned a corridor, the sound of arguing greeted us. As my eyes settled onto the two younger Pevensie siblings, a flash of memory flooded my mind. It was as if time was reversed as the familiarity of the scene clicked into place. The day when Lucy first found the hidden world inside the wardrobe was the day they were playing hide and seek. I was also walking with Peter at that time, only to turn a corner to hear the two siblings arguing.

"She'll like it, I swear!" Lucy's whisper echoed down the hall, reverberating around until it was one with the air.

Edmund, who was faced our way, widened his eyes when he saw our approaching forms. "Shut up, they're coming!"

"You know, I'm not sure you two have quite got the idea of whispering." Peter then stated beside me, yelping when my elbow made contact with his stomach.

I narrowed my eyes at him in suspicion. "You did that on purpose, didn't you?"

"It just reminded me of old times." He sheepishly said, rubbing the spot where I sent him a blow. I just rolled my eyes at him, turning back to the others when my eyes suddenly met with Edmund's. My vision lowered to examine his outfit, pursing my lips when I felt him do the same. To admit honestly, he looked quite fine on his silk clothing, only I wouldn't admit that aloud.

Footsteps shuffled from behind us, a feminine voice following after as the rushing halted. "What did I miss?"

"We were just talking about how Edmund looks spectacular. Right, Ophelia?" Lucy giggled from her spot, making me put the pieces of their earlier conversation. I think they failed to remember how I can crack things quickly.

"He cleans up nicely." I simply replied, earning a giddy look from them. Proceeding in my steps to our destination, the sound of them following right after, bounced to my ears.

"You lot look elegant, suits you well." Peter complimented sweetly, the rest of the siblings trailing with their own comments. I stayed ahead of the group, owning the attention by doing my usual strut. It was a good thing my family has prepared me for times like these. "There's going to be loads of pe-"

"Stop talking." I interrupted the eldest sibling, earning an immediate eye roll from him.

He bit back with a challenging tone, another one of these moments ensuing from him. "Why would I do that?"

"Your voice is exactly the same as your looks." My eyes were trained solely to the front, not bothering to look back at him as of the moment.

"Which is?" A smirk curled up onto my lips, knowing I'd get to mess with him once more.

Flitting my eyes to him for a few seconds, I mockingly looked at him in a criticizing manner. "Horrible."

He visibly frowned at my words, yet deep down a bubble of amusement was glowing from inside him.

"Why do you hate me so much?" Thinking about a quick answer, I then came empty handed. For the times I slandered him, all of them were just due to him being fun to tease, not because I hated him completely.

"Because you're blonde." Saying the first thing to cross my mind, I cringed when I then remembered my own hair colour.

"But you're also blonde?" Peter voiced out my thoughts, making me turn to him with a simper.

"I hate you for having the same hair as me. It takes away my spotlight of being special." Snickers sounded from the others, making the older male to also beam at me. With that said, I continued with a faster pace, not wanting to hear another reply from him.

Someone from them hurriedly made their way to fall into step beside me, the recognizable aura of Edmund catching my abilities.

"Are you here to converse about your imbecile of a brother? Because I'd like to unfortunately pass up on it for now however interesting it ma—" My statement went unfinished once Edmund silenced me with his harmonious chuckle.

"Relax, I'm not here to talk about Peter." He uttered nonchalantly, his expression remaining neutral.

Humming in approval, I then observed the scenery we passed by. The snow in Narnia has successfully disappeared, summer blooming around in every corner producing warmth towards the surroundings.

"The weather's heavenly, don't you agree?" I started a new topic, solely focused on the gleaming wisdom of the sun. Basking myself on the rays of its golden gift.

"But your name's not weather?" Snapping my attention to him, my eyes travelled to his own that were already trained on mine. A smile escaped from my lips, not staying into the chains of my holding.

Tilting my head slightly, merriment seemingly took over my sparkling interest. "I don't recall teaching you that."

"Compliments are self-taught." He countered in mirth, cheeriness caving in his once usual grumpy mood. Pride swelled up in him once he saw my lips curved to a smile, happily taking in how he managed to do that.

Nearing the patient figure of Aslan by the distance, I then looked at Edmund one last time. "Ruffle your hair down, you look cute when it's a mess."

The lion gave us a small nod in greeting, us giving our own back. Holding onto my dress, I steadied it to do a small courtesy, the two other females following my actions.

"It is time." Aslan announced, just in time for the trumpets to produce a gleeful melody. With that playing in the background, we started walking under the raised swords of the Narnians, more specifically, the centaurs. I was placed in the middle of the two male Pevensies, the lion leading in front of Peter.

Fancy lighting was shone through the enticing stained glass, its rays of gleams making a spotlight bask the five thrones proudly situated on the elevated part of the room. Carved gloriously on the top part of each seats were emblems that I observed represented each of our characters.

Starting from the left, Edmund's showed his sword breaking a staff, an obvious vision of how he disarmed the Witch. Next came mine, the cylinder object of my lasso carefully sculpted with the designs popping out the face of a lion and a fox, making sure to make it very visible. Located in the middle was a replica of Peter's sword, followed by the horn of Susan then Lucy's fire-flower cordial.

We continued on from our little halt on the steps of the stairs, strutting to stand by our designated positions for this coronation.

"To the glistening Eastern Sea, I give you Queen Lucy the Valiant." The beavers along with Tumnus stepped in dramatically with five headdresses placed delicately on pillows. They walked forward with joyful expressions, my eyes scanning the variety of objects. Taking the silver one in hand, the faun then raised it to his closest friend, crowning Lucy with the one with a floral theme.

"To the great Western Wood, King Edmund the Just." The boy's head was then rewarded with another silver crown, this time it was thicker in width with only a few leaves scattered properly. An approving smile made its way to my lips as I saw how his hair was down instead of gelled up. Happy how he listened to my suggestion.

After my small observation, my eyes caught the face of the person situated in the middle of us. My eyebrows furrowed at him, later giving him a small shove to the arm. "What are you doing?!"

"I'm smiling!" He whispered-yelled back in confusion, still not getting rid of that awkward grin on his face.

I pursed my lips then faced front once more after his face changed when I said my next retort. "Then do it normally! You look like you're constipated."

"To the radiant Southern Sun, Queen Susan the Gentle." The assigned faun hurried in his steps, bringing a golden version of Lucy's tiara to her head. Tumnus then rushed to snatch away my crown, standing excitedly in front of me.

"He better give me a good title," I muttered towards the faun in playful threat, he glanced discreetly at Aslan before snickering at my next words. "If I hear something like 'The Help'. I swear I'm going to throw a fit, no matter how disrespectful."

"To the blazing Celestial Stars, Queen Ophelia the Cunning." My lips curled up in satisfaction, all the while bowing my head for Tumnus to place a glimmering tiara on my head. Its material was one's of platinum, making it have a natural twinkling look whenever light was shone onto it. The difference with it from the others was that it had small sapphire gems scattered beautifully which had the same colour as my empath abilities.

"And to the clear Northern Skies, I give you King Peter the Magnificent." A golden crown much grander in design from Edmund's was skilfully laid on the older male's head. I rolled my eyes at his now serious expression, looking at the other boy beside me.

"Why would they even place him in middle?" Mouthing it to the boy, he cracked a huge grin. It took him a few seconds to just stare at his brother's movements before responding back with the same style I did. "He's really feeling it."

"Once a King or Queen of Narnia," Aslan suddenly faced our direction, stopping both of our snickers. He then sent us a small look, signifying that he knew what we were doing but didn't do anything to scold us. Letting us know that we weren't in any form of trouble. "Always a King or Queen. May your wisdom grace us until the stars rain down from the heavens."

When the lion turned his back on us, I took a look around at the chanting crowd. My hand quickly flew to my mouth in both amusement and shock when I saw an animal standing beside a fox. Edmund seemed to have seen the same thing, bursting into a silent laugh. The poor animal still had the marks of doodles on its face from when the boy drew it while it was frozen.

After the whole coronation fiasco, we were now enjoying the large feast that was cooked up for our celebration. Different arrays of meals lined up the table, the siblings going their separate ways to try out the foods. I had surprisingly finished first, politely excusing myself from the table to go towards where my senses led me.

On the way there, Narnians took their time to bow respectfully at me, myself giving one back. My cape was took out before I had ate so the only weight I had to support was my dress. It was an hour left for the sun to start casting the orange hues of setting, the surroundings remained peaceful ever since the reign of evilness was successfully taken down.

Turning a short corridor on the hall, I finally caught sight of someone's figure. He seemed to have sensed my presence, nodding at me in acknowledgement.

"Do you usually plan things in sync with the sun?" Giving no time to waste, I immediately started my conversation.

His deep voice vibrated a chuckle, starting his steps beside mine. "It just seems right to go the same way I went back."

"So you're really leaving?" I stopped the disappointment that tried to lace itself on my tone, not wanting to doubt the decision of the great lion.

"My time has come to fulfill my duties elsewhere. And though pressuring, I trust that this world is left in good hands." He admitted with truth, stepping down the steps of the long stairs.

"You really think we can go on without your guide?" There was no more way of talking him out of his choice, all there's left to do is accompany him for the possible last time.

"If things go into chaos, you are there to put some sense into them." Hearing that from him made me smile automatically, thinking about how he was really consistent of my name's meaning.

"Who's to say I wouldn't be the one to cause the chaos first? I could burn up the whole castle an— That was not me admitting that I'm the one who almost burned half of Peter's room, of course." I shrugged playfully, cracking a grin at his small nudge to my hip. Speaking of the oldest Pevensie's name felt foreign to my mouth, myself coming to a conclusion that I've only said his name twice and then never again. At least, not in front of him.

Silence ensued comfortably around us, just taking in the sight of the new joyful song of Narnia. It harmonized with the wind that did swirls of freedom, being able to float away with ease without the winter curse blocking it out.

When the sun fell slowly on the distance, Aslan puffed out a small sigh. I took that as a sign that it was his time to leave.

"Take care of yourself, Aslan." Crouching down to his height, our eyes met with a look of understanding. For a moment, his eyes suddenly brightened its colour, my eyes following suit that it glowed by its own.

A few seconds passed, my blue abilities mingled itself with his one's of powerful golden. In that instant, I felt the reason of why he did that. It was to share a familiar line in my head without needing to speak. After that, he then gave me one last fatherly nod. Leaving to climb down the stairs without turning back around. “As should you, dear one.”

I only observed his figure gaining distance, shaking my head at how the line he repeated in my consciousness was just the second part of my prophecy. It was shared between us that my destiny was always meant to confuse people, especially the Witch.

For it was already written that I would use my wit to trick those who did not expect me. Therefore it defined how I was also known to arrive at the same time as the siblings yet also have another journey ahead of me. But only he knew of what it was. And for now, I had to lead Narnia along with the Pevensies. Who knows what kind of adventure was in store for us.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

264K 8.7K 68
⁺◞ ༉ ❪ orphic ❫ ꜜ anastasia beauregard was enchanting, but, above all, a mystery. with her american accent, stand offish demeanor, and a story...
205K 4.3K 31
𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢? 𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝐼'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑑, 𝑎𝑚 𝐼? Katherine Edwards has lived next door to the Pev...
123K 4.5K 21
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 - 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ❝ "You have always been my King, Peter. Always." ❞ ~ in which nimueh is dragged back to the pl...
49.6K 1.1K 11
Y/n, Edmund, and the other Pevensie siblings haven't been to Narnia in awhile. And they all miss it. They miss the adventure, the creatures. Everythi...