My Depp Diary

By DeppheadedDarling

Just a bunch of romantic one-shots between you and Johnny Depp! More

๐ŸฝDinner With Johnny๐Ÿฅก
๐Ÿค’ Sick Day ๐Ÿคง
๐Ÿ’‹ No Mushy Stuff ๐Ÿ’‹
๐ŸคฐThird Time's The Charm!๐Ÿ‘ถ
๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŽLove Is... Viagra?!๐Ÿ’Š๐Ÿฐ
โ˜ โคOh Captain... My Captain๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹
๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ’•License To Die๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš“
๐Ÿคฐ๐Ÿ‘ผMo' Preggers, Mo' Problems ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคช
๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿช„Lovers Of Eastwick~ Part 1๐Ÿงน๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿช„Lovers Of Eastwick~ Part 2๐Ÿงน๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿช„Lovers Of Eastwick~Part 3๐Ÿงน๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ‘ง๐ŸฆฟThe Fugitive ๐ŸฆŽ๐Ÿ•ด

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜” Sorry... Not Sorry! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜

1.2K 17 7
By DeppheadedDarling

Dear Diary,

Tonight is gonna be perfect! It took me all day but I finally planned the perfect romantic evening in for Johnny and I. A romantic dinner for two and a night of passionate and beautiful love making.

Johnny has been out of the house all day, at a recording studio across town working on a new album with the Hollywood Vampires. So I've been in the kitchen all day preparing all of Johnny's favorite dishes. His favorite honey garlic pork chops, roasted potatoes, corn bread and for dessert sticky toffee pudding. I even got the same pudding recipe Johnny's mother used to make for him, his sister, Christi sent it to me. I got my hair done at the salon earlier today and I picked up a new dress for dinner and a new lingerie set for dessert... Wink-wink! Nothing can ruin this night...

I stepped out of the shower and shook my hair out with a towel and slipped on my new black silk negligee. Johnny's favorite color, he loves how I look in it. I put my bath robe on over it, when the time is right I'll take it off and give Johnny a sexy ambush.

I walked over to the fridge and noticed the toffee pudding was cooling nicely, when my phone buzzed on the counter. I grinned when I saw the caller I.D read: Johnny-Cakes. I used that nickname as his caller I.D because I knew it would annoy the heck out of him. I told him if he wanted it changed he'd to do it himself, but Johnny wasn't very tech savvy. In fact, it took both of his kids two hours just to help him set up his Instagram account.

I swiped the phone screen and answered. "Hi, Johnny..." I sang, cranking the flirting up to eleven.

"Hey, beautiful" I could hear the handsome smirk in his voice. "What are you up to?"

"Oh nothing..." I smiled sneakily as I slid the corn bread out of the oven.

"Alright then. Listen, I'm just calling to tell you that I won't be home tonight..."

My heart sank into my stomach. "Oh... okay. Something came up?" I asked, disguising the disappointment in my voice.

"Yeah, we finished the recording, but the guys wanted me to come out for some drinks to celebrate" Johnny said. "We're pretty tipsy right now and we figured we should play it safe and get some hotel rooms nearby. But I wanted to call you first to let you know, I'm alright."

"Of course. Thanks for calling, baby" I faked a chuckle. "I got a new book today anyway, so that should keep me busy for tonight."

"Good to know" he said. "Hey... I love you."

My heart, although broken, still skipped a beat. "I love you too" I replied.

"You're the Yoko Ono to my John Lennon..." Johnny told me.

"And you're the Johnny Cash to my June Carter" I responded. "Buh-bye."

"Bye" I heard him say before he hung up.

I hung up my phone and sighed heavily. I turned off the oven and removed the food with an oven mit. I placed a dish towel inside the fridge shelf and placed the still warm meal for two inside.

At least I won't have to worry about dinner tomorrow night... I thought, wiping the lone tear from my cheek.

I don't blame Johnny for canceling, I understand he has to work. The man is balancing an acting career, a music career and a film production company all at once, it can be very demanding at times. But between all that and the quality time he spends with his kids-- which is obviously vital-- when all is said and done... there's not much time left for us to just be alone as a couple.

Johnny does apologize and tries to make up for canceling all the time. When he had to postpone our getaway to that beach house he rented in Greece, he bought me a spa treatment package. Then when he was an hour late for dinner with my parents, he bought me the a rose gold bracelet with my birthstone in it. Then when he had to cancel the birthday party I planned for him, he got me tickets to my favorite musical.

I appreciate all the gifts and I forgive him each and everytime regardless of any gift. But there are times when I'm wandering around this big empty house, staring at memorabilia from his films, trying to occupy my time and I... I just miss him so damn much.

Kind of like tonight, what was suppose to be a night of me crying out in passion with Johnny in bed. Just turned out to be me crying myself to sleep in bed, lonely.

Maybe this is why a lot of famous couples never stay together for long...?

Johnny's P.O.V

I rolled into the driveway of my place at about a quarter to midnight. I had my bodyguard, Malcolm pick me up from the hotel earlier. It just didn't feel right, leaving Y/N at home all alone. She gets so excited to see me after I get home from filming somewhere. I know how much she values the time we have together, I decided at the last minute I wasn't gonna rob her of that.

I thanked Malcolm and walked in the door. I took my boots off at the door and tossed my hat onto the living room coffee table. I went to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator to get a Coke, when I notice a bunch of casserole dishes. I opened them and peeked in, pork chops, cornbread, roasted potatoes and... I stuck my finger in the last bowl and tasted it to be sure... holy crap, my mother's sticky toffee pudding! She told me she was going to take that recipe to her grave...

Why would Y/N make all my favorites when she knew I wasn't even going to be home for dinner? I thought.

I headed upstairs to the bedroom and opened the door as quietly as possible. My bedside light was on, I walked up and saw Y/N sleeping and looking adorable as ever.
She was passed out hard, so I decided not to wake her. I took off my jeans and shirt and crawled in beside her in my boxer briefs. When I sat on the bed and took off my socks, I noticed some kind of flakes had been sprinkled all over the floor. I wiped it off my bare feet and saw they were... rose petals?

As I moved the covers to get in, I noticed... Y/N was wearing a black silk negligee and she looked hot as hell in it. I froze as she rolled over in her sleep, her face bathing in the light from the bedside lamp. I just then noticed the tear stains all down her cheeks and she was clutching a balled up tissue in her hand.

The more I saw, the more it all made sense... and the more it made sense, the more I realized I had made a dumb ass mistake.

My God... I thought to myself. Y/N planned a whole evening in just for the two of us and I screwed it all up. I stood her up again after all the effort she had put in.

The guilt hit me hard when I looked over at her sweet sleeping face. She was probably working on it when I called her earlier and she was too sweet to tell me I was the asshole who turned her down.

I went too damn far this time, I had to make this up to her... somehow.

Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning and went to the bathroom. I yawned as I slumped down the stairs and into the kitchen. I jumped when I noticed Johnny standing in front of the stove, cooking.

"G'morning!" He smiled.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Making breakfast" Johnny answered. "I thought that was obvious on a visual scale."

"But I thought you said you wanted to stay at a hotel with the band last night?" I asked him.

"Never mind what I said" Johnny told me. "Have a seat, I made all your favorites!" He pulled out my chair for me and placed a plate in front of me. "Look, I made your favorite, eggs and turkey bacon!"

"Sweetheart?" I asked him, staring down at the plate.

"Yes?"

"Could it be that you're sucking up to me?" I asked casually.

"What makes you say that?" Johnny asked.

I pointed to my plate:

"Alright, alright" Johnny kissed my forehead. "I just want to say I'm sorry."

"For what?" I asked.

"Well, you went through all the trouble to set up a romantic evening in for us" he played with my hair. "And I didn't even come home on time..."

"I didn't have anything planned for last night" I lied, avoiding his gaze.

Johnny scoffed "C'mon, I'm not that clueless. I found the leftovers. A dinner for two, with all my favorites?"

"I just decided to make those for you" I shrugged it off. "In case you were hungry when you got home..."

"Uh-huh..." Johnny nodded skeptically. "Then why are you still wearing a negligee?"

I stared down at the outfit, I would've changed had I known he was coming home.

"All my other pajamas were dirty" I lied smoothly, playing with the hem of the skirt. "I've been a little backed up on laundry this week."

"A likely story, Watson" Johnny did his Sherlock Gnomes voice. "But what of the tissues scattered on the bed beside you? Weeping on account of your dimwitted husband not coming home to ravage your supple and lovely womanly segments, eh?"

I grinned at his crazy sense of humor. "I was sick all day yesterday" I lied. "Must've just been a twenty-four hour thing." I shrugged.

"Well, isn't that convenient" Johnny muttered in his real voice. "And how do you explain the trail of rose petals all over the bedroom?"

That one stuck me for a second. "Aroma therapy!" I made my voice sound as honest as possible. "Aroma therapy helps me when I'm sick."

"Oh does it?" Johnny asked sarcastically.

"Yes!" I told him.

"Darling, I love you... but you are so full of it!" Johnny chuckled.

"It's the truth!" I exclaimed, balling my hands into fists. That man has a way of making me angry... like an annoying little brother.

"Okay fine, you weren't planning a romantic evening for us last night" Johnny rolled his eyes. "Instead you were sick with a twenty-four hour illness, made a dinner for two with all my favorites, while wearing a sexy, see-through negligee and indulging in some aromatherapy. That's seriously what you want me to believe you did last night?"

"That is what happened!" I told him, raising my voice.

Johnny snorted. "Okay, great. Now sit down and enjoy your Sorry-I-was-a-crappy-husband-breakfast."

That cocky little... Grr! I didn't even know what to think I was so pissed with him. He thinks I'm making this all up... okay, so I am making this all up! But the least he could do was give me the benefit of the doubt. After all I was only lying to him, so he wouldn't feel guilty about screwing up. Johnny always apologizes to me for no reason! I'm always gonna love him, regardless of wither or not he has cancel. He needs to know that.

"You know what? I think I'll just have an apple" I said definitely, grabbing a plump red delicious from the bowl of fruit on the counter.

"What?" Johnny said, his grin falling.

"That's right" I told him. "You have no reason to apologize, therefore I refuse to indulge myself in any of your pity favors. So, go ahead! Cook me breakfast, lunch or dinner! Buy me fancy things! Plan to take me on fancy vacations! But it will all be a big waste of time, because I won't indulge in any of them. Because you are not at fault for anything and I'm the one who should be sorry for making you feel like you even need to apologize!"

"You're insane" Johnny furrowed his brows. "You're just refusing to tell me the truth to spare my feelings! You lied and made up a ridiculous story to cover up the fact that I screwed up what you worked so hard to plan! And now I try to make up for it and not only do you refuse to even acknowledge the truth, but you refuse my attempts to make it up to you! Are you really so mean that you would just leave me here to wallow in my guilty conscience?"

I smirked "You're right. I shouldn't do that to you. I'm sorry."

"That's rig--" Johnny stopped himself, his face dropping humorlessly. "No, you don't! I'm the one who needs to apologize here! Not you!"

"Too bad, I already said it. It's out there! I apologized first! I win! Ha-ha-hahaha!" I rubbed it in his face.

Johnny narrowed his eyes at me. "Of course you realize... this means war!"

"Bring it on, baby!" I took a huge bite of the apple and twirled out of the kitchen to get dressed.

Johnny's P.O.V

I sat at office desk flipping through some paperwork. I leaned back in my chair and peered across the room at Y/N. She was lounging on the couch reading a book, the sunshine poured through a window nearby and onto her legs. She was wearing those cutoff jean shorts, I love those on her. She looks like Daisy Duke in them.

Suddenly I got an idea on just how to get her to forgive me. Was it sneaky...? Yeah, but she's just as bad as me in that department.

I put my paperwork away and got up to go sit on one side of the couch, near her feet. She didn't look up from her book, so I ran one of my fingers down the sole of her foot.

She let out a shrill squeak. "Quit it!" Y/N tried to kick my hands away.

"Fine!" I sighed dramatically, rubbing my hands up and down her legs. I waited till she got back into her book, then I tickled her behind one of her knees.

"Stop it!" She swatted my arm with the paperback book.

"No!" I told her, attacking her ribs with more tickles.

"Johnny! Ja-John! Qu-i-it!" She giggled uncontrollably. I smiled watching her face go red with happiness and laughter.

"Hmm... what a coincidence!" I smirked. "You need me to stop tickling you and I need to be forgiven. So what are we going to do here?"

She panted "Forget it! Go ahead and do your worst! I can take it!"

I pulled her closer and onto my lap. "Hey Y/N, you like fruit, right?" I asked, grinning.

"Yeah..." she answered cautiously.

"Then have some raspberries!" I flipped up her shirt and blew a raspberry onto her sexy belly.

Y/N howled with laughter as kicked her feet in protest. "STA-AHAHAHAHA-OP! STOP IT! JA-JOHNNY!" She laughed.

"Say you forgive me!" I told her, tickling the backs of her knees again.

"I can't breathe!" She giggled.

I looked at her face. She was beginning to turn five different shades of red... "Fine" I sighed, letting her go.

"You're evil!" She scooted back over to one side of the couch away from me.

"I know... I'm sorry" I pouted.

"Get bent!" She narrowed her eyes at me and scrunched up her nose. She thought it made her look intimidating, but all it did was make her look cuter than she already was.

"You're adorable when you're angry" I told her.

"Yeah? Well, if you don't stop underestimating me, I'll become downright precious!" She told me. "Like one of those posters of a puppy sitting in a teacup!" She got up and went to the kitchen.

Y/N's P.O.V

I rooted around in the fridge for a bit before I found a bottle of water. As I slammed the door shut, I jumped when I noticed Johnny had been standing behind the fridge door.

I gasped. "Don't do that! Christ!" I smiled at my reaction.

Johnny smiled at me and walked towards me, forcing me to walk backwards.

"What?" I asked. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing" Johnny shrugged.

"Okay then..." I tried to sidestep, but he blocked my way. I tried to do it again the other way, but again he stopped me.

I smirked at him. "Quit it!" I couldn't help but laugh.

"Then come have a nap with me" Johnny said.

"I'm not tired" I told him. "And I'm not a baby."

"But you're still my baby..." he said.

I rolled my eyes, I actually was a little tired. "Okay then!" I sighed.

We went to our bedroom and layed down on the bed together. I curled up next to him and he snaked one arm around my torso and placed his hand on my butt, patting it.

I nuzzled my face into his neck, savoring his sent. Sauvage by Doir and second hand smoke from his hand rolled cigarettes. He smelled so natural, rustic and magical. It felt like the smokey warmth of a campfire against the cold wilderness. I loved it.

But it was hard for me to focus on that when he kept grinding his hips onto mine.

"What are you doing?" I smiled at him.

"I can't help it" Johnny whined. "There's a pretty girl lying on top of me and she won't stop turning me on!"

I grinned up at him. "What am I going to do with you?" I asked.

A grin slowly spread across Johnny's face. "Well, if you're open to suggestions...?" He asked.

I chuckled and shuffled away. Knowing that playing hard to get always drove him nuts.

"C'mon!" Johnny moaned. "Don't you love me?"

"Of course I do... It's just sometimes I get sick of your antics!" I tousled his hair, messing it up.

"Oh yeah" he rolled his eyes, pushing his bangs out of his eyes. "How ever do you put up with me every day?"

"Well, you do have a net worth of a hundred and fifty million..." I giggled.

Johnny's jaw dropped. "Is that the onIy reason?" He asked feigning indignation.

"No..." I leaned down to kiss his lips. "You also have a cute ass... like a little boy ballerina."

"Really?" Johnny smirked.

"Really" I confirmed.

"Then dance with me!" He pulled me back on top of him and kissed me passionately.

I kissed back, running my fingers through the hair on either side of his head. His hands moving down my back, before grabbing my ass. I returned the favor by grinding my hips against his, earning a hungry growl from him.

I pulled away and straddled his lap, looking down at him. "Take off that shirt right now" I told him. "New rule: No clothes in the bedroom... ever."

"But I'm chilly..." he whined.

I smirked, rolling on the bed beside him and pulling off my shirt and bra.

His eyes widened excitedly. "...And now I'm hot!" He exclaimed, leaping out of bed to take off his jeans and shirt.

"I could've told you that one..." I grinned watching him.

He smiled, climbing into bed next to me. He wrapped one arm around my torso and kissed my neck as he slipped one hand in my underwear and began rubbing my clit. I let out a shuttering moan as he slipped a finger inside me. God, those years of guitar playing left him with skilled hands.

Johnny slipped under the covers and his tongue replaced his finger almost instantly. I let out a squeal as he licked his way up and down my clit. I layed back in bliss as I raked my fingers through his hair, that just seemed to make him even more aroused. I felt him begin to suck on my bud, causing me to gasp. I was almost there...

"Johnny..." I groaned. "Baby, don't stop..."

I immediately regretted my word because he had stopped when he heard them.

"Babe! I said keep going!" I whined.

Johnny came out from the covers and rested his chin on my chest. His warm hands ram up and down my arms.

"Hey... you can't have all the fun" He told me.

I looked under the covers and saw what he meant. Whoever said the older men can't get it up, never met my man...

"Little JD's not so little anymore..." I giggled.

"That's what you do to me..." Johnny kissed my neck. "You dirty girl..."

I was so enveloped in the feeling of his warm, soft lips on my neck, I gasped when he finally slipped into my folds. He began thrusting into me with the same rhythm of the ocean hitting the shore. I was in heaven until he stopped...

"Johnny?" I asked.

He wrapped his arms under my back and flipped us over, so I was on top. "Ride me, Angel" he told me.

I began to roll my hips with his manhood still buried inside me. I had a hard time keeping my balance, so he placed his elbows on either side of the mattress and grabbed my hands, lacing his finger with mine to steady me.

He stared up at me, hypnotized by my breasts. I tapped his chin, making him stare into my eyes instead. He smiled at me shortly as his breathing got rougher, I knew what that meant...

"Hold on, baby..." I told him, picking up the pace. "I'm almost there..."

I scooted back a bit so his member tip was right on my sweet spot and began thrusting away.

"YN" he gasped. "You have no idea what you're doing to me..."

I didn't say anything, keeping my focus. I knew he loved this, he told me how he loved when I took control. How I would be on top and use him to get off...

I suddenly felt fire in my belly drop down to my womanhood.

"Here we go, babe" I breathed. "Ready?"

Johnny didn't answer, he just let out a shout as we came together. I collapse on top his chest and sighed with satisfaction, I could feel his chest rising up and down underneath me... or was it just my chest?

I moved off of him and over to one side of the bed, until I felt him wrap his arms around me and pull me closer, so we were face to face.

He brushed some hair out of my face and kissed both my cheeks and nose.

"I love you..." I told him, caressing his cheek with my palm.

"I love you too" he said. "And since you're in such a good mood... Remember when you said you wouldn't accept any of my apologies?"

"Yeah" I said, confused.

"You just did..." Johnny smirked.

I must've looked as stunned as I felt, because Johnny burst out laughing.

"You tricked me!" I growled, throwing a pillow at his face.

"I didn't!" Johnny said. "I made an apology in the form of some romantic advances on you and you excepted them."

I shook my head "You're an ass."

"Yes, but I'm your ass..." Johnny chuckled.

I tried my hardest not to smile at that, but I did. I grabbed his shoulder, pulling him backwards onto my lap and leaned down planting a kiss on his lips.

"Yeah, you are..." I grinned at him, running my fingers through his hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 2.5K 61
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
51.4K 89 14
๐Ÿค if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! ๐Ÿค
261K 1.4K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...